Thank you for the flowchart!

I am so happy you guys added a flowchart for possibly underage pictures.
I'm someone who does enjoy loli but I was having trouble telling apart loli and anime girls with petite frames. The flow chart is going to make sharing images less stressful for me and I appreciate it tons.
I didn't even know saucenoa was a thing and I believe it will be incredibly useful for me and others

I'm just super happy about this~

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Community Administrator

Thank you for the feedback, I am very glad that it helps you, and hopefully it helps others too. 😄

We really don't want to constantly tell other Dreamers off, and get them into trouble but at the same time we don't want to break the law either. It's a very fine tightrope.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Temaelrin said:

Thank you for the feedback, I am very glad that it helps you, and hopefully it helps others too. 😄

We really don't want to constantly tell other Dreamers off, and get them into trouble but at the same time we don't want to break the law either. It's a very fine tightrope.

I totally get it. I just refrained from posting anything I was unsure of since I didn't want to get in trouble and I understand that it is a serious issue. But now I can be more confident in my decisions I feel~

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up