Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Imouto Kanna

Hello?

Imouto Kanna

"Is this place still even in business?" Kanna called out.

Chiyako

Business had been slow recently. For a long time the springs had been quite busy, and during those times Ling had arrived seeking work. The owners had been kind enough to provide basic meals and even a small living quarters for the young Kitsune. In return she'd keep the place clean, the towels stocked, and even act as a waitress if the others were too busy! And sure, sometimes it was tough. Some customers got a little handsy, and the nature of the place meant that there were plenty of messes to clean up. But Ling had managed.

Since the place had grown quiet she'd found herself spending more and more of her days simply lounging around within the springs. They were certainly relaxing. Today hadn't been any different either: after sweeping up the place and eating her breakfast Ling had slipped into the springs in order to rest. For a couple hours she'd settled into the water up to her eyes. Then an ear sprung upwards, splattering droplets around her head. The other soon followed.

Is that a customer?!

Amber eyes snapped open. She leaped out from the comforting water, rushing off into the female's changing room. With great haste she patted herself dry and slipped on a simple thin silken white robe. A slightly heavier red one was tugged over the first. Once it was secured with a sash she hustled her way out towards the reception area! Hands hurriedly fixed her hair and by the time she arrived she was at least presentable!

With a quick shuffle the little fox girl made her way over, stopping in front of the newcomer. Hands settled neatly together in front of her, head lowering forth in a quick bow. Snow white hair spilled over her shoulders, but she didn't bother correcting it. The rest fell down just past her rear. She was pretty small, only measuring up to four feet at the tips of her ears. Her skin was also deceptively pale for someone who spent most of their time in the springs. "Welcome! Is there anything I can assist you with?" she asked, voice soft and just a tad bit timid. But then she was also excited enough by the prospect of a new visitor that her voice wasn't too quiet! A pair of fluffy white tails even fluttered slightly behind her, currently hidden beneath her robes.

Imouto Kanna

Kanna bowed as she was greeted, her long dark purple hair and bag grazing the floor, "I had heard great reviews about this hot springs and I finally mustered the courage to come by myself." Her voice was filled with respect but also had a cheery tone to it.  She had always wanted to come with a partner but had no luck finding one. That is to be expected since she is a bit socially awkward and shy, a lonely combination. Luckily for her however, this hot spring did have some rumors of people hooking up and finder lovers here.

"I didn't see anyone around so I was unsure if I was too late to still check this place out." When Kanna was done bowing she finally noticed the shopkeeper's ears. "So kawaii.." she softly said to herself her bright green eyes sparkling. The urge to pet and inspect them grew but she knew better than to let her curiosity win over her manners. PLus she didn't want to get kicked out as soon as she had arrived!

It took a bit for Kanna to get here, a train a bus and than even a small hike so she could use some relaxation at this point in her journey. The weather today was warm so she wore a light, loose-fitting, pale dress with a sun hat and sandals. She was hoping to maybe meet someone here but from the looks of it, it was just her. Maybe more people would show up now that she was here. It was early afternoon and she planned to spend the rest of the night here.

• Love 1

Chiyako

What a pretty woman! And she too was respectful! Ling did see her fair share of a variety of customers. Some were mean. Some way too entitled. Some were really handsome or really sexy or really pretty or really cute! Some were nice though, and respectful, and this one seemed to match that particular category. An already exciting day just grew better still!

Once she'd straightened herself up from her bow Ling nodded her head, face always kept in a gentle smile. "It is a fine establishment, ma'am. I do apologize for how quiet it has been lately. I honestly cannot explain why it is as it is. But I will do my very best to meet your needs!" Of course that could have come off as suggestive, but it wasn't her intention. Not that she was new to such things! In the past she'd gotten groped a few times, molested in other ways, and for extra she'd even helped wash people off! Heck, people paid her to use her lap as a pillow! But usually she was able to avoid such things, and never anything too rough.

So far.

When the young woman commented upon her ears Ling lowered her head slightly, cheeks glowing pink. Her ears even folded to the sides of her head in embarrassment! But she didn't mind too much. She was just a little timid was all. Not that she would have minded having them pet either! It'd just fall into the same sorts of things she'd endured before.

"Um. So are you here just for the springs? Or are you planning on staying too? Are there any special services I might assist with?"