Side Encounter: Rin/Ren x Mimun

The creator of that book and summoner of Eddie had been watching the entire time, mind-jobs and all. He had no idea who this fox was or what her deal was but he was not too keen on her running around in Eddie's head, at least not while he was still doing work for him. Although he had no idea what it was she found he certainly recognized her magic. After sitting back for some time Eddie's summoner had figured it was best to try and talk to this "Ren" character while she was still separated from any possible allies.

Somewhere underground, though he was unsure of where, sat a beast of man. While his form was nowhere to be seen by Ren his voice reverberated throughout her. Not one person around seemed to pay any mind though and simply continued about their business.

"Ehm-! Is this thing on?"

Something sounding like glass being tapped on had suddenly surrounded Ren.

"You got a moment?"

Edited by Matty
movin' stuff around
  • Love 1

With Eddie busy pursuing his next woman Ren had some time not only to relax, but also to check up on contacts within this new kingdom and, more importantly, do a little snooping of her own! It was simple for someone of her magical strength. Much of the time was spent shapeshifting through various forms. A mouse seemed to work best in this situation, providing her access all over the castle. Through this form she'd slipped through cracks and holes within the walls, seeking out important chambers. But really it was mainly recon work for the future.

Unfortunately another creature of magical prowess had been lurking within the area. A voice rang through her head, prompting the witch to halt in her tracks. She did not enjoy others invading her mind, especially not when she needed to spend part of her time keeping a portion of her self locked up. It diverted important resources. Also it was just flat out annoying.

Who are you, where are you, and what do you want? If you don't start speaking I am going to expel you.

In mouse form Ren already started to work her way towards the source. Within the back of her mind she was attempting to back-trace the voice's location. And so she moved deeper within the castle, venturing down towards the dungeons.

• Love 1

"Oy! It's rude to just ignore someone like this!" The voice boomed once more. Out of the shadows a man of an ardent complexion leaned into the dim light of a crystal ball. His meaty sausage of a finger tapped the crystal ball and the same sound of tapped glass rung out from the sorceress. "Hello?! Is this thing on?" Mimun shouted again as he tapped the glass more.

Mimun had been watching Ren scurry around and even saw her act like she heard him but there still wasn't a response, save for her sudden change of direction. Perhaps she had mistaken his ventriloquism for magic? The crystal ball served as nothing more than a channel and amplifier to Mimun so it was likely that the use of the crystal ball was throwing this sorceress off. . .but yet it seems as though she could still discern the direction of his voice.

"Ohohoho! You're a bit of a prodigy, aren't ya? Still got a lot to learn though." All Mimun had to do was focus himself onto the thought of someone and then he could see, and project himself, to them. Where the crystal ball comes in handy, is how it allows him to do that very thing, without the necessity of having to physically project to that location. Instead, the crystal ball let's him focus on that location, see it, and project himself to that place in a myriad of indirect ways. In this instance, he was simply tossing his voice through the channel directly to Ren's eardrums. Mimun was technically in Ren's head, but not in the way she had deduced. Rather, he was left there to watch Ren and wonder what she was doing. 

Edited by Matty
  • Love 1

Strange. There was no response to her thoughts. Perhaps it wasn't infiltrating her mind? She stopped for the moment, closing her eyes while large mousey ears twitched about. Upon further inspection she realized that the voice was, in fact, being projected into her ears directly. But from where? Locating it would be difficult given the layout of the place. Also if an object were directly planting sounds into her ears then tracing a location would be nearly impossible.

Upon finishing her inspection of the lowest dungeon chambers within the castle Ren came to the conclusion that the person responsible was simply not in an easy place for her to locate. Even so they appeared to be able to keep tabs on her location. And so after finding an empty chamber the fox witch re-assumed her true form, robes flowing to life around her while her body returned to her nine-tailed foxy self. A stool was grabbed and tugged into a corner. After sitting down upon it she cleared her throat.

"It is obvious to me now that you are watching. Somehow you are able to project your voice directly to me. If you can hear me now then I invite you to come and meet me. It is only polite that we meet face to face."

• Love 1

A smile could be heard as Mimun spoke. "Ah, you took the words from my mouth," an as the sentence finished so too did Mimun gradually appear before Ren, his entrance hinting at the faintest telltale sign of a projected illusion. Despite this his form seemed plenty real, although his aura was either hidden or nonexistent.

The ardent Jinn towered over Ren, with biceps bigger than her thighs and thighs bigger than she was wide. The beads that adorned his chest sounded almost like wooden wind chimes as he began to pace around the chamber, yet the fire that leapt from his head and illuminated him was peacefully silent. "So, as you can probably tell, I am and am not here," Mimun said, eyeing Ren carefully.

"I'd be here if I could, oh trust me I would, but you," he paused and pointed an accusing finger at Ren. "You need to leave Eddie alone. He's working for me at the moment."

The Jinn was running his mouth, sure, but now he could also get a better look at who he was dealing with. It was interesting that she simply revealed herself like that, airing either on the side of confidence or pragmatism, perhaps both. But he did recognize those nine-tails by the shiver of excitement and worry it sent up his spine. This was both great and terrible news.

Edited by Matty

The intruder finally arrived before her. Well, sort of. Someone as well versed as she could easily recognize it as an illusion. However this was no ordinary illusion. There was enough power that it'd even taken up a somewhat physical state despite being completely fabricated. Only something very powerful in the ways of magic, much like herself, could cast such a thing. It brought a little smile to her lips.

"Of course" she answered simply. It appeared they were both on the same page at least: each knew that the other was quite powerful. And yet their pleasant little meeting was disturbed by accusations and finger pointing. It prompted one of her tails to draw around her body, settling into her lap. Hands gently brushed across the thick white fur.

"So you are the one who brought him here? For what purpose?"

She paused. Perhaps she could start things off on a better footing. "It seems to me that you made a mistake in bringing Eddie to my realm. Now, perhaps you don't know this, but I have my own purposes for keeping him close. What is to say we couldn't both achieve what we are striving for? Perhaps we could even work together. I do suppose that depends upon what your plans are. If you were to enlighten me then we may be able to come to some sort of accord."

While Ren was a master of lying, and did use such means quite often, she was in this case telling the truth. It could be risky lying to someone who was potentially just as powerful as she was. And, of course, she felt no reason to lie in this situation. Not yet anyways. If this was the one who'd brought Eddie to their world then they obviously had some agenda and some need for him. Currently the boy was within her grasp and removing him from that situation would be nigh impossible given what she could do. Instead of making an enemy why not create another ally?

• Love 1

Pride! Rage! Rage! 

The crown of fire that hung from Mimun's head screamed to life in a spiralling torrent of anger. The sound that came from so much air being consumed so quickly sounded like a siren! But that little shit had the addocaty to accuse Mimun of making a mistake, let alone having the gaul to make such a bold claim like "my realm"! While Mimun's browe remained unmoved, if eyes could shoot daggers his would have pierced the soul. She may have been royalty but her appointed position was nothing to the authority of any Jinn, much less Mimun. But just as soon as that fire had bathed the room in crimson light so too did it fall back to rest with an audible huff.

But his breathing routines had paid off. Mimum's eyes also returned to their usual lackadaisical demeanor and his posture from accusational to composed. "There was no mistake. Eddie was brought to you to bring you to me. See, I need you almost as much as I need Eddie," Mimun explained firmly. It was a half truth as Eddie could be replaced, it was simply a major set back on time and resources if he were to lose someone as essential as an X factor like Eddie.

"But I am all for making deals."

In only a couple of steps Mimun had sauntered over to Ren. He may not have had an aura but his gravity was intense, like a pressure that pushed against the skin. The Jinn crossed his arms over his chest and leaned forward, bringing the two eye-to-eye. "I plan on getting out of my lamp. I need you an another six princesses of magical origins to make it possible an Eddie is my X variable in this equation. Help me get out of my lamp and I'll gladly give you whatever it is you so desire, Djinni's honor," he offered flatly. Mimun didn't need to try to sell the offer to the fox. Laying it on any stronger might make her turn tail and leave.

Edited by Matty
typos

This one certainly did have a fiery temper! It did at least match his appearance. And while Ren too could be scary she also understood the power behind being calm and patient. If anything it made one even more frightening in these sorts of situations, especially when faced against such a formidable foe! But she wasn't here to for a contest of might. She also understood why the Djinn had the reaction that he did.

Red eyes slowly lowered towards the fluffy tail in her lap. While she continued to pet it her other tails lifted just a bit behind her, gently floating about through the air as though they were being carried by a current. "Forgive me. I did not mean any insult when I stated that it might have been a mistake on your end. Although there is no shame in admitting as such, even for people as strong as us" she stated softly.

It was a little surprising to her that this creature had her specifically in mind for some task or another. And the pressure he gave off was certainly impressive, even to her. But it was not something she was unused to, nor did it have much affect on her. When the great being lowered himself to her level she finally allowed her eyes to drift upwards again, meeting his. He desired leaving his lamp. It wasn't surprising really. A Djinn loose in the world was an incredible issue to deal with, provided of course one needed to do so. But a Djinn always kept their word as well, as did she when she made a proper oath.

"If you were here in person then I would perform a sacred rite of oath-keeping. But I don't think that it will be required. As I understand it your people keep your word. I do the same when I make a pact. While you would undoubtedly be a risk if you were to achieve freedom, I believe that we could both live alongside one another regardless. I do not desire much. As you may already understand my position in this world is somewhat untenable. At least without some changes. I hope to change that. I also hope to claim my rightful place within my kingdom as its ruler and, perhaps, to expand it further. But I would certainly be willing to share the world. In the future perhaps I might be able to free you and assist you with your own campaigns. As I stated before, I don't see why we cannot both profit from this venture."

She was a little curious as to just how far the Djinn's illusion could go. But there was another thing which sprung to mind.

"In the future I would be up to speaking with you again. Perhaps we could even get to know one another. On that note, I don't think I actually introduced myself. I am Ren" she stated, lowering her head out of respect.

• Love 1

"Heh." Mimun's face crinkled up into a crooked grin, a confused mixture of pleased and bothered. "I am known as Mimun. . .That means 'Lucky'," he added, as though assuming the fox had little knowledge of Jinn's.

At first it pleased Mimun to no end the respect Ren had suddenly shown Mimun and, for a moment, he thought he had encountered a material being of some sensibility for once but his mood was quick to sour as her words became back handed to his ears. What was a sincere apology divulged into what Mimun took as a lecture and he was quick to notice. What was most notorious to Mimun was how Ren had grouped the two together, as though they were on the same level. That bothered Mimun to his core. But before he let that get the better of him, ever aware of his nature, Mimun let out a heavy sigh and leaned back into himself.

"You speak like someone with knowledge, if so then you ought to know that the scurrying of ants is meaningless to the Jinn," Mimun's eyes stayed locked with Ren's as he made his view of the the two clear to the witch. Mimun never cared much for using that sort of diction but he intended to make their positions clear to the fox. And, if this fox did know about Jinn's, why was she so willing to make a deal with something she knew would likely have fine prints, loop holes and spontaneous caveats? Mimun began to suspect ultier motives, otherwise this fox was a fool.

"So I assure you that what you seek is well within my power. I can grant you your armies, political favor, investors, capital, even weather and land will bend to your favor and much more. All you need is to agree to work for me until my freedom has been physically achieved, however!" A club of of a hand shot up from his barrel chest. "I cannot speak on behalf of my future self so I would never be so bold as to keep you to a different expectation. I don't care what you do or about "campaigns" after our arrangement is complete. I simply. Want. My. Freedom."

Edited by Matty

Did he just refer to me as an ant?

Djinn were powerful creatures. Of that there was no doubt. But she was quite confident in her own abilities as well! And yet he dare compare her to such a pitiful creature? Still, she wouldn't allow it to fluster her. No matter. If he was going to underestimate her then so be it. Petty squabbles would not achieve the goal she'd set out for.

"I do not think that I have made my own intentions clear. That is my fault."

A hand finally removed itself from her tail, reaching out to softly drag tiny claws against the Djinn's cheek. A caress, really. "While you might be confined to a lamp, I too am confined to a vessel. A creature. My other half. It is timid and weak and desires not the power I offer it. Instead it seeks to imprison me. Being confined within it limits my abilities. Just as you desire freedom from your vessel I too desire it from my own. I have the power required to rule over my kingdom, perhaps even the entire world itself. But I need to be free from my prison. If you assist me with that then I shall do the same for you."

• Love 1

For Ren her caress felt as it should; surprisingly soft skin that was almost hot to the touch. But for Mimun he felt next to nothing. For him, projecting his consciousness was similar to a human monks astral protection, in that it was akin to being in a dream. In Mimun's eyes the world he was experiencing felt like it was under water. Murky, cold and heavy. It was only natural that a part of Mimun wished he could have felt Ren's touch but, he remained still.

"Hm. . .that explains a lot." Mimun brought a finger from his raised hand to his now pursed lips. "You sure you'd want to get rid of such a nice vessel?" He had stepped to the side of Ren and was bent almost completely over to the other side, giving himself an unorthodox angle. "Why not just get rid of the other one in there? If you're feeling bad about that you just make a golem to move her soul into." At this point Mimun was moving from one side to another of Ren, one moment crouched as low to the ground as his knees would allow him to look up at Ren and the next he was practically on top of her giving himself a close up. "Hell, it could even look the same. No one would be the wiser save you and I," he added with a wink.

Edited by Matty

Soft. Hot. A pleasant sensation. Of course she knew that he probably wouldn't feel her body as she did his. This was an illusion cast from his side. But it was the gesture that really counted. She really did share sympathy with the Djinn. Their situations were not terribly different.

Her hand retreated when the Djinn started to more closely inspect her form. In fact it returned to brushing over her tail. She did enjoy the compliments at least, smiling as the mighty being lingered over her. He also had some fair ideas as well.

"If I am freed then this will be my primary form, just as it is now. Let's just say that her form is less appealing to most. Not ugly, simply less developed. I would not mind if she held her own vessel. A golem, as you stated. It is a very good idea."

Perhaps she could mess with the little twerp. An idea came to mind which might have even appeased to the Djinn!

"I suppose I could temporarily return control to her. You could see for yourself what she is like. Perhaps you might even fancy her enough to keep her for yourself once she is separated? I'll even admit that she is a little cute. While she is out you could even have your own fun with her. Although I suppose it would be less diminished in this current instance."

• Love 1

"Ara ara, sealing systems sure have changed over the years. . ." Mimun muttered as he nodded to himself. The eyes of the Jinn was more than familiar with sealing magic, considering he had spent the better part of a few thousand years picking and poking at one of the most advanced seals ever created. But for him, from when he was from, sealing magic locked an entity away entirely within its vessel. If it ever did break out, it never took on it's own fully unique form, unlike Ren.  But Ren's offer abruptly pulled Mimun from his pondering.

"Eh?! Have my w-..my way?!" Mimun recoiled at such a dastardly offer, although his face was much more red than it was before. While any Jinn would have their curiosity peaked they simply could not subvert another's physical autonomy, at least not directly or without very good reason. However. . .Mimun being stopped in his tracks like that did give him the needed time to reconsider some things. Mimun spoke firmly and with a sheepish grin.

"Absolutely."

Though his face was still red.

Edited by Matty
  • Love 1

A sharp toothed grin stretched across the fox's face. Did she hate Rin? No. Rin was just a naive, scared little girl. But Ren had no love for her either. Not since she'd forsaken her power. She certainly held no love for the girl's father. This really was his fault. Ultimately that had sealed Rin's fate in her eyes.

And so giving Rin over to a Djinn in order to appease it drew no hesitation on Ren's end. She felt more in common with Mimun than she did with Rin. After all, surely the Djinn shared no love with his vessel. Why should she? And it wasn't as though she couldn't regain control, especially if others took advantage of the poor girl. It would easily weaken her mind enough for the nine-tails to take over.

Pushing herself from her seat, Ren took a few steps over towards the door leading to the chamber. It was carefully shut so as not to make any noise. One hand dragged across the surface, leaving behind a set of runes. A simple sealing spell laid atop a sound dampening spell.

"I'm sure you could break this yourself. I shall see you later Mimun. It was a pleasure meeting you. Now enjoy to your heart's content."

The nine fluffy tails coiled around her form, growing larger and larger until they covered her like a cocoon! Suddenly they turned into thin silken bands, drifting towards the floor to reveal a slightly similar figure! This one was shorter, topping out at around four and a half feet if one included her snowy fox ears. In fact her hair was still white and her eyes nearly the same, although they were closer to an amber gold. Missing were the fancy clothes, the red around her eyes, the marking atop her forehead, even most of her tails! She in fact only had two.

A thin white yukata was worn beneath a heavier red set of robes. For the moment she lay on the floor, curled up. Eyes fluttered as she awoke from her daze, slowly sitting up. The heavy fabrics slid down on one side, revealing a pale dainty shoulder. However once she noticed the mighty Djinn the fox girl's eyes widened, one hand fixing her clothes while she scooted swiftly back against a corner, trembling in fear!

"W-where am I? Who are you?"

• Love 1

This was becoming somewhat uncharted territory for the Jinn. His experience with sealed entities and sealed magic, while deep and extensive, had essentially developed within a temporal vacuum, lost to time. He was able to do his best to deduce the exact nature of the seal but he couldn't be too sure without actually testing his hypotheses. What he did know was that sealed away entities, if they were still conscious when switching between forms, were still conscious just not in direct control. If this was still the case, Mimun would have to be careful about what he said or asked.

"I am Mimun, but you can call me Lucky," the horned giant cooed. "I'm a helper of sorts and I'm here to help you and the person in that body out." Although Mimun had agreed to meeting with Rin he had no intention of taking advantage of her. She was not vile nor did she, as for as Mimun could tell so far, deny anyone their autonomy so there was no reason to do the same to her. Mimun was capricious, yes, but he had an ethical compass he rarely deviated from. Instead, he would do his best to garner information from this other person that he may not have recieved so openly from the nine-tailed fox. Something about her seemed slimy. . .but then again she had plenty in common with Mimun. Maybe that was the issue? Mimun would have to do some soul searching on that subject another time though, he needed to focus.

Mimun crouched down but did not dare approach the shrinking girl. The difference between his demeanor towards her was distinct compared to his towards Ren. Unlike before his features were gentle now with a browe raised in concern. This poor thing was simply ignorant and confused so Mimun had nothing but pity and curiosity for her.

"Exciting yourself won't make this any easier so take a moment to breath."

Edited by Matty
typos
  • Love 1

Her little heart drummed rapidly within her chest. It was a massive Demon! But then he did end up answering one of her questions. He even said that he was here to help not only her but also the one called Ren! She honestly didn't know what to think about that. Ren was not a nice person. Nor could she really honestly be trusted. But maybe the Demon was just nice to everyone?

When the creature closed in towards her Rin let loose a hushed yip of surprise, hands clasping together against her chest! She forgot to breathe, remaining absolutely still. Thankfully he reminded her of the fact. After drawing in a few quick breaths she started to relax just a little bit, prompting her trembling form to nearly still! However it still shook just a slight bit. After all Mimun was scary and she knew not where she was.

"I'm R-rin" she squeaked out, however she also tried her best to sit up on her knees like a proper princess. Amber eyes drifted upwards, looking over the mighty Lucky's form. He was massive! And also very muscular! Clearly he was very powerful. After a few moments of looking on in awe she finally remembered her place, lowering her body forward in a slight bow.

"It is nice to meet you. M-may I please know where I am? I can't remember how I got here. I think Ren took me again."

Right. Her robes! They were hanging a little loosely, even offering glimpses to her mostly flat chest! She really only had faint lumps of fat where something was at least starting to develop, and while she did also clearly have nipples they were a light enough shade of pink that they nearly blended into the rest of her pale body. After a brief moment her hands quickly shot up to adjust her clothes, tightening her sash before they returned to her lap!

• Love 1

The supposudely would be demon was openely stunned by Rin's respect. Although he rarely interacted with people, when he did their responses varied from outright fear and confusion to ignorant arrogance. This was a breath of fresh air for Mimun. Quite literally too. He felt relief ease off his form and the pressure he had once exerted disappated into the faintest of breezes. Mimun took in a deep, relaxed breath and sighed. Warmed by Rin's demeanor Mimun brought himself to match Rin, taking himself down onto his knees in a similar fashion with hands flatly pressed against the fur that covered them.

"I have not sat like this with someone in a very long time, you have my thanks," he said with a small bow of his head. As Mimun brought his head back up he was greeted with the lovely surprise of Rin's chest! Too cute!

"But unfortunately I am not sure where "it" is that you are, assuming that you're asking for a name? I'm not very good with names of places, they change so much, ya know?" Mimun, despite his ever reddening face, was doing his best to be polite and act like he didn't just see tha-Again?!

"For crying out loud lady! Do you need some clothes or what?!" Mimun quickly averted his eyes, looking up and away into a corner. "I will seriously make you some new damn clothes, free of charge! Do you. Need. New clothes." Mimun asked awkwardly as his hand tapped his knee over-an-over.

Edited by Matty
  • Love 1

The great Demon ended up copying her seating arrangement! It helped to relax her. He'd calmed down quite a bit! Perhaps he really wasn't so bad. Maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't be eaten today! Unfortunately he knew not where she was. Still, she was thankful regardless. At least he told her the truth!

"I see. I wonder what trouble she's getting me into now" she pondered aloud. Her two small tails drifted around, settling within her lap. Of course she was nervous, and when she was nervous she'd often pet her tails! And so she did just that!

"E-eek!"

Hands clenched tightly against her robes, squeezing them closed while she lowered her head further still! In fact her forehead even managed to smack against the floor on accident! Still, she dare not sit up!

"I'm s-sorry sir! Please forgive me for my poor state of dress! I w-was sleeping when she took over, I think! I m-mean these are my night clothes! I apologize if I've offended you! I-is there anything I can do to repay you?"

Please don't eat me!

• Love 1

"Eh?!" Mimun gasped and recoiled yet again. He had a half closed fist pulled up to his face, as though to shield himself from Rin's self imposed prostration. Although, Mimun loved it when a material being prostrated themselves before him and even in that moment Mimun could feel himself getting excited between his legs from the sight . The himidere in this Djinni was very real. Actually. . .now that Mimun looked at Rin from the corner of his eyes, she did look pretty delicious face down like that. . .but not right now! He shook his head wildly, shaking away his blush and those slowly perverting thoughts.

"Listen. . ." Mimun grabbed both of Rin's shoulders, his gargantuan hands easily enveloping her shoulder blades in his warm palms. With his fingers even taking up some of her back Mimun was able to push her back onto her knees and out of her self prostration with virtually no resistance. Despite Mimun's firm grip, his hands felt like a warm towel drapped over ones back. Mimun raised Rin to her previously dignified stance and locked eyes with her. Although when Mimun spoke his voice was low an almost too quiet, he spoke like that so Rin would have to give his voice more attention than his physical appearance.

". . .I am the one who should be sorry. I overreacted at the sight of beauty and directed that at you." With his soothing hands still on Rin's shoulders Mimun bowed his head. "Your lady, I am very sorry. Please forgive this old pervert of a Jinn for his indecency."

This was getting out of hand. Mimun needed get back in control of the situation; of Rin & himself.

Edited by Matty
  • Love 1

As hands suddenly draped themselves over the little fox's dainty shoulders Rin found herself jumping slightly! A soft squeak left her lips, although her body didn't even move an inch due to the powerful grip upon her body. Even so it actually did feel a little nice. The warmth, the strength, even the massive size difference which, in a way, felt as though a comforting blanket had been draped over her shoulders!

With ease she was lifted to her seated up position. Hands remained settled together against her chest, but they soon fell to her lap, fingers nervously fiddling with one another. Of course the heavy weight of the Djinn's hands combined with the fact that she was no longer holding her robes closed, ultimately allowing them to part just a little bit once more. A sliver of pale skin showed through, although it was central enough that her tiny breasts were at least still mostly covered up.

Golden eyes locked onto the Djinn's while he spoke. They widened just a bit when she was complimented. "B-beauty?" she whispered, cheeks glowing red with embarrassment! Nobody had called her beautiful before. Cute perhaps, but beautiful was a word used for adults and wives and queens! Her tails whipped around nervously, behind her once more. Out of respect she lowered her gaze, mostly because lowering her head risked brushing the man's face with her ears. She felt that might have been rude.

"It's okay" she whispered softly, doing her best to keep the shaking in her voice subdued. "I guess we could both forgive each other? N-not that you did anything wrong. Um. Thank you sir."

Why was her heart beating so quickly now? Occasionally she worked up the courage to lift her gaze, only to have it fall again as her timid nature was overwhelmed. 

• Love 1

Back in the underground chamber Mimun was sitting in the lotus stance, hands clasped over the crystal ball, his body sitting in perfect symmetry. But his face was contorted in some sick grin that was between both pleasure & pain. This entire situation, while it was the most fun he had in some time, was definitely challenging for him on a personal level.

"Eh? Eh! Good!" Mimun shot back, quickly giving the two some badly needed space. "Good. We're good then." He finished as his eyes darted around the room before settling on Rin's adorable eyes. "Back to business?" Mimun asked, readjusting himself. It was uncomfortable sitting there like that was his erect member squeezed between his thighs but he would have to make due.

"I'll tell you what I've told Ren. I will create a golem to move your soul so as to give you both the freedom you deserve. In exchange, Ren is aiding me in my escape from my own vessel." Yet another half-truth. Mimun would need to do more research once he was fully back at in his chamber but he suspected he could move Ren's soul into a golem instead of taking Rin from her body. It would be more safe that way anyways. Completely removing a living entity from one living form while it maintained its own whole living form could present a number of mishaps that Mimun had never encountered before, so this would definitely take some experimentation back on his end. And now that he had thought about it, maybe there was a bargain sail to be made here? There were two different people here after all and that meant there could be two different deals made.

"But I get the strong impression she cares for you less than you care for her. . ." Mimun added as he recalled Ren's offer to him. ". . .she had offered to let me have my way with you. While I do intend to do that it'll only be to help us all out, not in the way Ren had implied." Mimun finished with a self-assured nod.

"But to do that I need both Ren's and your cooperation. As Ren did, so too will you need you to make a deal with me."

Edited by Matty
  • Love 1

With a little bit of distance placed between them Rin was finally able to breathe just a little easier. Ren could handle the Djinn's powerful presence, but it affected Rin like a thick smog. Still, she couldn't help but to notice that Mimun was just a little uncomfortable. Not that she could tell why exactly that was. The fact that such a powerful being was uncomfortable was something which baffled her.

A golem? "I d-don't wanna be made outta rocks" she whimpered softly. Besides, it was her body! Why should she give it up to Ren? However she did hope to give Ren some sort of freedom despite all the bad she'd done. Hearing that this powerful creature settled before her was also imprisoned was quite the shock to her as well. They both just wanted freedom. That wasn't such a terrible thing to ask for.

The idea that she'd been offered up by Ren as a gift was not very surprising. She'd done the same thing before. Ears flopped back against her head, shoulders slumping just a slight bit. She did understand the woman's hatred, and that the woman's hatred was focused more towards her father, but it still hurt when she did these things. Her eyes did widen briefly once more however when Mimun remarked that he'd planned on taking her up on the offer. It also caused a flash of red to cover her cheeks, eyes darting to the floor in front of her. Was he really going to do things to her? Thumbs squeezed against her hands, legs unconsciously rubbing together.

"What kind of deal? I m-mean, I don't really hate her. I understand why she does those things. I w-wish I could help her. But it'd put my people in danger. My family too. And I dunno if we can even be split apart safely. But if we can then I wouldn't mind helping her. O-or you either. I think it's wrong to lock people up."

Golden eyes timidly darted up to meet the Djinn's once more. "S-so if I can help I will."

• Love 1

Mimun frowned when he saw Rin's embarrased response. It seemed as though anytime he tried taking a lighter or joking tone, she took him seriously. He would need to be more formal. So Mimun dug deep and tapped into the divinity that was sat upon the throne of his heart, channeling from within himself a thousand years of royalty. Any attempt to lighten the mood failed which left Mimun with only that last thing to do. He was trying to be considerate of Rin, but the poor little thing was completely out of her depth. Albeit the Jinn in him could smell her fear from back in his chambers and it enticed the darker nature of Mimun's Jinn soul.

"You are made more from the earth than you are of anothers flesh," Mimun reassured Rin. "The only difference between you an a well made golem is that it lacks a soul. Well, that and the lack of procreation, but that's semantics," Mimun swept the discource surrounding golems under the rug with a dismissive wave of his hand. "However!" Mimun interjected by extending the index finger from the same hand.

"Have you two ever considered merging together?" Mimun asked by locking his fingers together into a steeple.

Edited by Matty
flow
  • Love 1

Was that really the case? She looked over her hands, mostly because they were the easiest for her to examine given her current state of dress. She was more earth than flesh? That seemed wrong, but then perhaps that was simply because she'd always believed it to be the other way around. So there wouldn't be much of a difference. Well, apparently except when it came to procreation.

Did that mean she couldn't have children? Or did he just mean that the creation was different? It was probably the second one. Still, the flustering on her face swiftly returned regardless. She couldn't really help it. Not only was she half-dressed and not only was Mimun half dressed but Ren had promised some risque things to the man. Heck, she wouldn't put it past her other side to meddle with her body's heat cycle.

As a finger was held up by the Djinn her gaze snapped up towards it and then, a moment later, towards the man's face. "Merging? W-we could do that? What would it even do to us?"

Perhaps she could consider it depending on what might happen, although she doubted Ren would stand for such a thing.

• Love 1

A large smile that bore glistening teeth spread across Mimun's face as he spoke, "Oh? You don't know?" Mimun asked as he leaned forward, his steeple fingers now in front of his lips. His eyes worked their way up and down Rin's body before locking with her eyes. Mimun stared deep into her, almost past her as though he was looking at someone else. "Ren is smart, this much I can discern, but her arrogance is greatly hindering the scope of her goals."

The Jinn's crown of fire danced to a silent rythm, the ends of its flames leaping to break away or merge again with one another. He paused for a moment, keeping his eyes locked with Rin, wanting to make sure he had the others attention as well before continuing.

"From where I come from, there is nothing more dangerous, more powerful and more worthy of fear, than an entity that has learned to synthesize all of itself. Simply put, you two will never be able the fathom the power you wield so long as you two remain separate of one another. I would even go as far to say. . ." Another half-truth! Again?! Mimun paused once more as he leaned back, setting his hands back down onto his intimidating knees.

". . .that you risk being a prisoner of yourself by denying the other."

Edited by Matty
major typos D =
  • Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up