Q&A for Yuuto

Hi everybody! For a while I’ve been feeling discontent with ALOT of people here on this site, so I want this to be a platform for people that want to try to know me better. As I would be thrilled to share stuff about myself.

Go on unhinge, I won’t bite...or will I? Haha! No for real ask anything!

@haremqueen Amagami SS, I love the anime so much I used to watch it every winter break. The only episode I don’t like is one ova, if the ova didn’t exist it would’ve got a 5 stars for me.

spacer.png

I also love Shiji Saikyō no Denshi: Kenichi. It was the most relatable for me as I love martial arts and got rigorous training from it XD

spacer.png

Hmm... Well, as a joke:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen (European) swallow?

Serious question:

What do you look for in a "good" RPG? What factors could be overlooked if they were bad? (I.e. great music, but shitty plot, or bad magic system)

@Rucio Taking in consideration that both western and Japanese rpgs have different concepts in terms of game play. While the West has the story already set for any imaginative character for the player, Japanese rpgs are based on story telling of characters.

Personally I am an action rpgs type of guy, not really into waiting for my turn but it’s a sometimes. Smooth gameplay mechanics, beautiful aesthetics and wonderful story is what I seek in an RPG game. 😄

Archived