Opening ceremony

A goth girl stands in tight jeans and a long sleeved black shirt with a color that runs low letting the cleavage from her massive breasts show clearly. Her black hair hangs to her shoulders and her face is sprinkled with freckles."Hi I'm Kenzi O'Riley! I'm from Cork, in Ireland. I hope be your friend, feel free to ask me anything!"

*I look Kenzi up and down, admiring the view of her figure which almost has me drooling. I try to suppress my fetish for thicc goth girls and I feel a slight bulge growing in my pants, which I try to hide, which is difficult due to my huge dick* thank you for introducing yourself Kenzi. We appreciate it. What subjects are you doing?

Edited by Bigmeat69

Coco waited shyly as the first student waltzed up to introduce herself. She chewed worriedly on her plump bottom lip, her brown eyes darting around the room. Unlike the current student, Coco her curvy figure was fully covered in a tight, white dress. A stark contrast to her smooth, brown skin. She hid behind her long, dark curls and she flinched when it was finally her turn. Walking to the front, she greeted the class. “Hello my name is Connie Corner, I go by Coco. I’ll be taking all advanced subjects. Nice to meet you all,” she offered. 

(do all of you prefer to do 1st person or 3rd person rp? I think 1st person is better because it's more personal and immersive) I sit down and wait for coco to walk up to the front, while she walks I stare at her shapely back side, admiring the way her hips moved and gyrated left to right, her curvy ass pressing tightly against her beautiful white dress which hugged and highlighted he curves, especially her bouncy boobs. I listened to Coco's speech and clapped afterwards. After that, I crossed my muscular arms and I shook Coco's hand. I looked deeply into her brown eyes. "Very excited to meet you.... Coco...."

(it's totally up to you, I wouldn't want to force you! Choose the one you're more comfortable with)

*My pupils dilate as I look into your eyes, a sign of instant attraction, besides the growing sign of attraction in my pants, which I hide nervously* "So.... Are you local? Do you live in the town?"

(no I'm actually a student, I was just asked to lead the ceremony to help people get to know eachother. We can all be whatever we want. There aren't a load of rules that I can think of, other than obvious ones on the website ofcourse )

"Ooh that's interesting, what does he work as? I'm asking because I'm a student aswell and I wanted to get to know everyone very well" I smile at you suggestively

I jump back and swing my muscular arms comically. My curly golden hair flies and flops around wildly. "Tadaaa. My name is Dave, how rude of me not to introduce myself. I live not too far away from the school. I'm studying all the science subjects. I'm quite the nerd and gym rat. I also play guitar. I'm quite an all-rounder" I smile charmingly, hoping you're impressed 

“In me?!” Coco squeaked, looking around to see if anyone else heard that. Apparently not. Or maybe such crude talk was normal at this school. She blushed, wrapping her arms around herself which pushed her boobs up even more. “I uh, I’m not super sporty. I prefer things like yoga. And maybe light cardio. As for the other thing you mentioned...well I just met you Dave, and frankly you’re not my type,” she lied, turning to walk away from him.

I run after you and grab hold of your shoulder "sorry I meant with you!" I lied. " I'm just very enthusiastic to get to know people. I actually love yoga and meditation aswell, everyone needs some rest and proper breathing! I'm totally up for that aswell!" Upon hearing that, I frowned and looked down "oh too bad, cause I thought you were pretty cute..." I scratch my cheek

Edited by Bigmeat69

Great Coco, way to snap on the first person who’s being nice to you. Coco smiled, “You think I’m pretty? That’s sweet. And you’re....quite handsome yourself. Sorry, I just thought you were being a sleaze ball. I’m new here and I don’t know the culture at this school,” she sighed, reaching out to rest her hand on his chest, “Maybe you can show me around?”

I feel your tiny hand rest on my chest. I feel the warmth spreading over my chest and I look you in the eye confidently "wow really? Thank you! The school is quite an experience here, it's not too big but the people here are friendly. What do you want to see first? Classrooms? Lockers? Reception? Courtyard? Something else?"

"Oh my, same! The library is pretty expansive and has a load of books. Let's go see it!" *I grab your shoulder and we walk through the hallways, we take a turn to the left, to the right, and we open a big door. Silence envelops us* "shh we're here..." I whisper. The library is empty of people

Coco found the grasp on her shoulder to be a bit tougher than necessary but she didn’t say anything. That is until they reached the library. “Um next time Dave, simply telling me to follow you will work. You have a strong grip,” she frowned, rubbing her shoulder. “But thanks for leading me here,” she whispered gently, “Care to give me a tour? There must be some private corner you like going to?” 

"oh I'm so sorry, I just wanted to be warm and inviting to make you comfortable." *I rub your shoulder in apology and hug you tightly* "yes as a matter of fact, there private rooms intended for study, mostly used by older students who are studying for their final exams. I have the keys for it though. Follow me!" *I point towards a door hidden in the corner*

Coco thought his apology was cute and not to mention his hands felt great on her shoulder. And when he hugged her she didn’t want to let go. “You have keys for the room too? You must be a very special student, Dave.” She walked into the private room, looking around. “This is nice. Better than my old school. Do you study here often?” She asked, still checking out the room.