Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Kendra Love

A Private Room

Kendra Love

*After my father dropped me off, I went downstairs to the first floor where science and art classes are attended, I found a hallway that ended with a door* "What is this place? How come no one tell me about this?" *somehow the door was unlocked, as I enter into the room, it looks like another house with furniture, a bed, kitchen, and a bathroom.* "Looks like a perfect place to do my homework, I wish my dad was here to see this amazing place". 

Bigmeat69
Posted (edited)

*I casually walk in, because I have the keys to every single room in this school. I open the door and lock it, only to find you there* oh hello there, how did you get in?

Edited by Bigmeat69

Kendra Love

it was unlocked *I looked you while opening my backpack* this place look very nice!!

Bigmeat69

"It's actually incredible. It's a secret room which not many know of, even less can access it. It's very private" I point at the bed "people come here to do all sorts of things.... Not all of them can be spoken of in public"

Kendra Love

"Mind if I give it a try because I have homework to do" Smiles