Will they or Won’t they?

Max stood up and looked at Estelle "Um would you mind?" Max searched for his shirt and finally found it near the bed and wore it "Okay Stella, lets go get dinner and also the answer to your question, it was a movie but that isn't the reason behind the name, its something else" Max brushed off his shirt and ran his hand through his hair and gave a smile to her. 

Max and Estelle walked out together, he kinda wanted to hold her hand and walk her but he was too shy to just go for it, he wished that Estelle also would have a cute nickname for him but knowing her as she's very direct usually, if she liked him he'd know by now but he didn't, and the fact that Max is a super small name so no point nicknaming that. Or she just doesn't like him but as they were walking together, Max unintentionally let his arm out, arched, placing his hand on his hip as if an invitation for Estelle to grab his arm and walk together. 

@Harmony Frost

• Like 1

Stella arched her brow at his answer, so what was the reason behind her new nickname? She waited for him to get a shirt on, thinking he would explain, but it seemed he was keeping that info to himself. Estelle almost questioned Max again, but decided not to. As they headed towards the restaurants, she grabbed his arm, leaning into him slightly. “I hope the food is good. Let’s try the buffet first. But there’s a fancy restaurant in here that I want to try sometime this week,” Estelle informed. “I’m so glad you could come with me on this trip. Promise me you’ll do your best to have fun. Maybe even misbehave,” she teased, her lips brushing his ear as she spoke. While her stomach twisted at the thought of him with anyone else, in the end she wanted her best friend to be happy. Even if that meant him finding another girl.

@Xeno

Edited by Harmony Frost

Max was quite surprised when Estelle grabbed his arm, and the on look of people around us were thinking they were some sort of couple and Max tried his hardest to not let even a single hue of red infect his cheeks. Letting her grab his arm he now wanted to wrap his arm around her but didn't wanna go too far so he didn't. 

"Sure Stella lets go for the buffet!" as the two marched towards the buffet like knights, two terribly hungry knights. But Max was in complete shock of what she said later to him "Stella... you do know I'm shy right? I can't just go up to someone and "misbehave" but I will do my best to have fun! As long as you do it with me, maybe you might be the one to "misbehave" but not me na uh, not this lad" MAX BADLY WISHED TO MISBEHAVE WITH HER INSTEAD. But then again she's a super model in his eyes atleast and what does a guy like him have what it takes to please her. 

Max just had enough of Estelle just being by her side so instead he did the bold move he swore not to do, he wanted to know it for sure this time if she was into him or not. So Max like smooth peanut butter slid his arm around her and tugged her in tight and smiled at her as they looked at all the things to eat at the buffet. 

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

Goodness he had no idea of the effect he had on her. Stella couldn’t hide the way her eyes lit up as he wove his arm around her waist. Max normally never did anything like this. They were best friends but they rarely were this close save for the occasional hug. It felt....nice. Perfect even, like he was supposed to be holding her like this. Estelle leaned into his embrace, even as they each piled up food on their plates. She felt a secret amount of pleasure at his words. Apparently he didn’t intend on finding a random girl to hook up with. Once they got their food and found a place to sit, Estelle tucked in eagerly. 

“This is really good! And the atmosphere is nice. Everyone seems to be happy. I need to make a note of this for my report. I noticed there’s a lot of couples here, maybe they should advertise towards that? This is a rather romantic place don’t you think?” Estelle observed. She took another bite, “Ohhhh, this is really yummy, here have some,” she said, offering him her fork. 

@Xeno

Both of them sat down and as Estelle started to mention about the atmosphere, Max noded in reply only becuase she was the one he was eating and dining with. And of course he hasn't been this happy in his entire life and then Max kinda eyeballed towards Estelle as she mentioned the couples "Stella, they could be just families or soon to be wed people who came for honeymoon" and immediately Max thought to himself "WHY WHY DID YOU SAY THAT, DONT YOU WANNA BE WITH HER" Max quickly trying to move on tried some of the food she handed to him and chuckled a bit, Max took a bit of his own food and leaned to Estelle "Hey, Stella say Ahhhhhh". Max leaned in to feed her a little of his food and without realising his hand fell next to hers and Max froze and tried not to be too sudden, he didn't wanna mess up like the usual introverted clutz he is.

@Harmony Frost

• Like 1

Stella frowned slightly at the way he shot down her idea about hearing this place towards couples, although his response seemed to contradict his original statement. She brushed it off though and decided to focus on her food. When Max offered his food, she giggled and leaned forward to take a bite. She noticed his hand landed next to hers and boldly, she held onto his hand. “So, what to you want to do tomorrow? I definitely want to go to the beach,” Estelle grinned, “What about you?”

@Xeno

Max felt his hand warming up all of a sudden to his surprise she was holding her hand, but it didn't make him nervous for the first time, he quite firmly held her hand and rubbing the top of her palm with his fingers.

"Oh hell yea!! I actually have shorts so its perfect, but we need something fun to do there, you got any ideas?" Max brightened up thinking of all the fun they both could have, Max completely glossing over the thought of seeing her maybe in a bikini or something? Or were they just gonna take a walk and just enjoy?

@Harmony Frost

The fact that he hadn’t removed his hand, made Estelle’s heart warm. Max seemed super excited about the possibility of fun activities for tomorrow, which was a pleasant surprise for Stella. She grinned, happy to see him enjoying himself. That certain spark retuning to his eyes. He was so warm despite his introverted tendencies and she wondered if she was special. It certainly felt that way, but she didn’t want to get ahead of herself. Currently, she was thinking of all the fun they could have on the beach. The thought of seeing his hot body in just swim trunks was...delicious. And she couldn’t wait to see how he reacted to her bikini. She purposely packed a barely there string bikini in order to tease and hopefully entice Max. Maybe he would make a move then. “There’s all sorts of things we can do besides swimming. They  have these boat rides to view the fish in the ocean, or we can go exploring around the island,” she offered. 

@Xeno

"I have a confession to make...." Max kinda scratching his head and giving a innocent nervous chuckle "I don't know how to swim..." he certainly was planning for something hoping by a dice roll that she might have a swimsuit and that made him slightly arouse for a second or two but immediately wore off "Could we go fishing actually! I used to do it as a kid with my dad so I could maybe catch us some fish and then set up a log pile and have a lil bit of barbecue even? It'll be fun!" Max exclaimed and still holding her hand, this was the longest he had ever held her hand and couldn't seem to let go, he just wanted to hold her hand for as long he'd be allowed to. 

Max slowly started thinking more and more about her "Insides" was this gonna be his sexual awakening too? He was positive that he loved her but maybe this was total confirmation? Was he really actually this pervy and kinky all along? Who knew a man like this hid in himself. 

@Harmony Frost

Edited by Xeno

“You’re fine Max, I can’t swim either,” Stella admitted with a grin. When he offered up fishing she was shocked. “You know, I don’t think you’ve told me about fishing with your dad, but I certainly don’t mind coming with you.” It wasn’t as sexy as lounging around on the beach, but it would be fun and that’s what matters most. Estelle squeezed his hand, happy that he hadn’t let go yet. Eventually they had their fill and it was time for bed. As they headed back to the room, she turned to Max, still leaning into his embrace, “At least the bed is big. Do you snore?” She teased, sleepily walking into the room. She began undressing, almost immediately forgetting that she wasn’t alone. 

@Xeno

Edited by Harmony Frost

"I don't snoreeee jeez!" Max knew what came next and it was the bed... Max and Estelle entered the suite and Max's heart beating faster. Max uncontrollably sweating and heating up just at the thought of sleeping next to her, does she sleep naked? Does she sleep with something on? Max panicking as well, he usually slept naked with a blanket but thought he'd sleep shirtless instead and wear some boxers instead. 

"Max max max MAX CALM SHE'S JUST A FRIEND, NOT YOUR GF YET CALM" Max forcing his brain and Max gulping naively, Max quietly started to remove his shirt slowly in efforts to cover his eyes from watching Stella, he wanted to tell her to do it elsewhere but at the same he time.... he wanted it so badly. He fantasised how her curvy body was like.... And was just about to sleep with her. Max slipped a peak from under his shirt as it was thin "OH MY GOD SHES SEXY AND GORGEOUS" Max's eyes completely wide and his pupils dilating and getting big. And something else also getting big... Max removed his vest too once after she was finished undressing so he could act like he didn't see it and removed his jeans facing opposite to her and got into bed. 

"St-stella... I uh.. I usually hug a blanket or whatever while sleeping so incase... I uh in my sleep if I am too close to you just wake me up.. I'll sleep at the couch so you can sleep well. Or if you want i can go to the couch right now?" 

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

Estelle usually just slept in her underwear and she hadn’t exactly packed pajamas because she assumed there were at least separate beds. Now she was faced with the prospect of sleeping nearly naked with an equally undressed Max. She snuck a look at his hot bod, her nether regions growing warm and moist as she saw how low his boxers hung in his hips. She bit her lip, imagining what exactly he was hiding. How big was he? And would she be able to experience it for herself this trip? “Aww don’t worry about it,” Stella reassured as she slid into the bed. Max apparently was a cuddle and she loved it. Why couldn’t they be more than friends? He was so wonderful.... She wanted him so bad and honestly if he made a move tonight she would jump his bones. “I wouldn’t mind being held for a change. I hug my pillow too so...” She scooted closer and guided his arms around her waist, melting into the embrace. 

@Xeno

• Love 1

Max's hand actually visibly shaking as she held it and guided it around her waist, Max just couldn't believe what's going on, Max was so afraid of taking the move, was he ready for this? Max scooted his butt back to prevent his manlihood from poking her from behind and Max cuddled her in and spooning her, "Stella raise your head for a sec" Max put his other arm under her head and with the other embraced her....unusually warm body? His hand could have disturbed her becuase they kept on shaking and Max keeping his head close to her hair, her hair smelled like the most fragrant garden, Max eventually scooted half way in slowly but could feel something was poking his boxers and just froze there and tried to die out his erection "Stella are you comfortable?" 

Max kept on thinking if he should make a move but being the introvert he was, his dream was to be asked out or forced, he was somewhat of a submissive person but he had a dominant side to him that was there when he was a kid usually always getting into fights and having to keep his fit bod in shape too.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

“Mmmm....I’m very comfortable,” Stella moaned softly. She felt warm and safe in his arms. She knew that it was possible to have this more often, but one of them had to make a move. But Estelle was terrified of being that one to do it. What if he rejected her? Still, she was encouraged by their closeness tonight. And if she wasn’t mistaken, there was a definite tent in his boxers. She could feel it, but just barely. Maybe she should test her theory.... With a naughty grin, Estelle backed up further into his arms, purposely rubbing her bottom against his crotch. Let’s see how he responds.....

@Xeno

Edited by Harmony Frost
  • Love 1

Max's erection had an uproar in pleasure and completely stood out as she rubbed his nether region, Max couldn't take it any longer and scooted in closer to feel her perky butt and maybe even feel how his shaft would feel rubbed between the two cheeks or even her legs but didn't want to still confess fearing if she might stop or something, still hoping in complete desperation that she makes the first move, Max got closer to her ears and started to breathe heavier and gasping as she was rubbing her bottom against him hoping she may pick up the hint and do something about it. 

@Harmony Frost

Edited by Xeno
  • Love 1

His erection pressed rather insistently against her bum and Estelle could hear and feel Max‘s heavy breathing, it warmed her neck and sent a shiver down her spine. Grinning, she turned to him, molding her body to his as her eyes searched for his in the dark. “Max,” Stella breathed, cupping his cheek. “I would very much like for you to fuck me right now,” she purred. No time for any sweet declarations, those could be done later. She was practically in heat. “I’ve wanted you for a while now and I can’t wait. Don’t you want me? It sure feels like you do,” She added, grinding against him.

@Xeno

Edited by Harmony Frost

Max, completely blushing and having the same guilty innocent face which completely took a 180 turn and now almost moaning at just her asking Max to fuck her. "Stella... from the day we met in the café I've wanted you... not like to just make you fuck buddy!!! But like make you mine, I always wanted to know how it would feel to hold your hand, have your body pressed against mine and how your lips would feel on mine" this wasn't Max anymore, this was a total different person, not even he was sure what Stella had brought out of him, Max leaned in to kiss her while grinding his shaft between her legs "I've been aching for this day." Max deliberately sliding his hands all over her body as they kissed and Max slowly unhinged her bra. 

@Harmony Frost

He wanted to be more than fuck buddies, which was nice, but frankly Estelle would’ve appreciated if Max just cut to the chase. She gasped as he ground into her and their lips finally touched. He unhooked her bra, but his actions were far too slow. Stella shimmied out of her bra, her chocolate nipples standing at attention as her double d cup tits wobbled into his view. She kissed him again, fiercely, deciding she would need to be the aggressor tonight. Stella straddled her best friend; ending the kiss in favor of kissing along his neck and down his chest. She reached his lower half and she made eye contact with Max as she pulled down his boxers, releasing his cock. Her lips wrapping around it almost instantly. 

@Xeno

Max picked up she was really into him and wanted to just cut to the chase making him kinda second guess if she was using him as only a fuck buddy? Can't be i mean why would she be so nice all those days back and do so much and take the effort to bring me here too. Max quickly smacked his brain out of this thoughts and went back to Stella, Max hovering his hand over her head and pushing down as she wrapped her mouth around his length, her nipples were just perfect as he always imagined it to be, Max felt like she was gonna do all the work since of her rather direct approach and nature, she gets what she likes, in this case he hoped she loves it, Max arching his back a little and gasping as his length was wrapped by the walls of her mouth and all her spit juggling between her mouth and his length. "Oh my god Stella this is- this is something I've never - h-ad" 

@Harmony Frost

Stella had no idea that Max was doubting her motives. At this point she only cared about sating the lust that had built up inside them both. After all, she was sure that the tension between them before had been sexual and now they could finally address it. She reverently licked and sucked on his coco, grinning at the way Max gasped and arched into her mouth. “Don’t worry Max, I’m gonna take real good care of you,” she purred, stopping her motions as she wiggled out of her panties. Estelle smiled as she slid back up his body, lining up her sopping wet entrance with his shaft. “Ohhh God....” she moaned as she sank down on his cock. “You feel so good baby,” she whispered, rolling her hips, her eyes squeezed shut. 

@Xeno

Max held her hips as she slid her entrance onto his raging shaft and let out a little moan himself "St-Stella yo-you just had my first! I already feel something coming what is this feeling, oh my god this is intoxicating, i might get addicted to you" Max wanting to help her too starting thrusting up and down as she rode him to pleasure town, Max reaching out for her boobs and fondling them and squeezing them and thought to himself how perfect, supple and bouncy they were and, Max also almost grabbing hold of the sheets of the bed since it being his first time he really couldn't last long especially how tight she was and was on the verge. 

@Harmony Frost

• Haha 1

She was his first? The thought both exhilarated and terrified Estelle. She assumed that he was experienced, but now looking back she supposed she should have seen the signs. Too late to concentrate on that much, Max was clearly in the throes of passion and enjoying himself quite a bit. Stella grinned as she watched his face twist as she rode his cock. His hips bucked wildly and it felt good to have him hitting that spot inside her although he seemed to be reaching his climax way before she was ready. “Come for me Max,” Stella urged, bouncing on his shaft, one hand reaching down to rub her clit so she could join him. She could feel her walls rioting around his shaft and she couldn’t wait to be filled.

@Xeno

Max lost it over her words, dirty talk was always his favourite and as he likes to say "cocked and loaded" he was ready to bust his seeds deep inside her, completely forgetting that she might get pregnant but even if she did, it was Max's dream to make her his wife. 

Max gripped the sheets tight and his back completely arched, and thrusted as hard as he could upwards into her as the nerves on his dick sent the pleasure all over his body and came with thick and hot cum all inside her, as her juices were getting mixed with his cum and her walls being completely soaked in his cum as he let out the largest moan of his life and his legs shivering and the tip being super sensitive. Max slowly let go of the sheets, sort of falling back to the bed and gasping and not to make more movements as he was sensitive and he could have cum again and again. 

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

“Ah!” Estelle cried as Max came suddenly and she felt him filling her walls. She rubbed her clit furiously now, her pussy milking his shaft as she climaxed shortly afterwards. When they came down from their high, Stella collapsed on top of Max, a warm smile on her lips. She knew he would be sensitive, but she couldn’t resist pressing kisses all over his chest and face. “By the way, I care about you very much as well. I was just too horny to confess it in that moment. You’re my world Max,” she breathed, pecking his lips tenderly. 

@Xeno

"I-i love you, Stella" Max said, still gasping and recovering from how good his first time was, rubbed her back and after she took a few kisses he put her to the side and laid next to her, kissing her neck while hugging her. 

Max tugs her in close to him and slowly speaking into her ears "I had eyes on you and only you when we first met at the café I'd never seen a woman as gorgeous as you are, I always wanted to be your man and your boy, and Stella means situated between the stars because i see galaxies in your beautiful eyes, your everything i dreamt of and dreams do become reality" Max closing his eyes and laid his head next to her and kissed her on the back of her head. 

@Harmony Frost

Edited by Xeno
  • Love 1