Burning of the midnight lamp.

With the assistance of Emi, Dorian lay comfortably behind Chiyako, eagerly feasting upon her sweet, little fruit. His tongue squeezing inside, exploring her moist depths.. wriggling and writhing within. The occasional slurp as he sought to consume each drop of warm nectar he was able to extract from her.

• Love 1

At this point Chiyako's hips remained raised just a slight bit, only falling in little occasional jerking motions when she impaled herself upon Dorian's slippery muscle. Her head hung back, tongue slipping from her lips while she panted, quite absorbed within the experience at the moment. Even Emi's little kisses and suckles against her neck and lips couldn't pull her mind free from what was happening. It didn't help either that she was already nearing her release.

Each wiggle and thrust of the man's tongue drew forth a gasp and a shudder of glee from the little blonde girl. There were plenty of juices leaking forth to be slurped up, but even Dorian would have troubles moments later. Suddenly the sweet juices came gushing forth from Chiyako's pussy, the pillowy soft mound pushing back with all the force she could muster while her entire body shook with pleasure! A few rough jerky grinding movements followed with before she finally flopped onto Emi's naked body, the two girls snuggling together.

"Whew! That was great!"

• Love 1

Well, the levee's gonna break.. going down on Chiyako.. going down.. going down now.. the proverbial finger released from the dam, to Dorian's surprise.. so much fluid from such a diminutive girl. Try as he might to drink up as much of her nectar as possible before she collapsed upon her friend.

Quite drained and worn from this little playtime with the two girls; Dorian lie down beside them with a slow exhale. It was definitely a different experience than what he was expecting. Not that he really knew what he was expecting, but this wasn't what he assumed he would have been doing today. And he still had cookies waiting for him!

"Indeed." he agreed with Emi. Taking a few moments to contemplate before the silence began to get to him, "So what else do you girls like to do besides... well.. this and pancakes?"

• Love 1

Carefully Emi rolled her friend over, settling the girl on Dorian's other side. Both nude bodies snuggled up close against each of the man's sides, pale skin glistening with sweat. Chiyako was content with catching her breath, although Emi had at least relaxed enough to speak.

"We both attend university. I also like working with computers and, well, gadgets. Yeah. Just little things I create. Sorta why we used her room: mine is like always messy. She does photography."

With a nod she scooted up, planting a kiss against the man's cheek while her arms curled around his neck. "What about you?"

• Love 1

Dorian lay comfortably with both of the girls cuddled up beside him. His hands gently caressing their smooth, glistening bodies.. occasionally tracing his fingertips lightly along their backs, sides and hips.

"Hm.." he began, seemingly a little hesitant in talking about himself, "University didn't really pan out for me.. Ended up doing a bunch of odd jobs to get by. I occasionally tend bar at a little hideaway place not too far away. It's not very big, but it's typically nice and quiet and the people tip well. Other than that, I spend a lot of my time on artsy fartsy endeavors.. painting, as you saw.. writing.. and I attempt at music sometimes, but I'm a little out of practice."

Both girls seemed to quite enjoy the wandering fingers, snuggling up closer still against the man's nude form. Chiyako's eyes were closed. She was quite content with where she was right now. Emi however was paying full attention to Dorian, half laying against him while she looked up towards his eyes.

"That doesn't sound so bad. I mean, as long as you have fun, right? Kinda how I live my life."

Of course that was easy to believe considering what she'd just done today. "Also we gotta hang out more often. Feel free to swing on by whenever you want, ya know? And if ya want any models for your art I'm sure both of us would be up for helping!"