Going up?

Dance? The question caught her off guard, as well as the slightest bow of his head. Was he always so charming? She told herself to say no and politely excuse herself, but somehow she found herself taking his hand. “Yes, I’d love to dance,” Giselle answered breathily, wincing inwardly at how eager she sounded. “I’m an excellent dancer so just follow my lead,” she added, trying to gain back some control. She drained the last of her drink and set it down, her hand tugging at his as she sashayed onto the dance floor. Her body was a bundle of nerves but it was too late to back out now. Once they were on the floor she met Grant’s gaze and started with a simple side step and hip swing, allowing her body to get in rhythm with the music playing.

• Love 1

Wait a minute. Organically, he followed. His movements were quite fluid, though there was clearly some nervousness in his eyes. Despite that, he kept pace with her. "Sorry if I look confused, I'm used to doing swing dance and jazz", he called out over the music as he watched her body move. He quickly saw the sensuality in her movements. He found himself biting his lip as he followed suit, amazed by her poise and grace in those heels. Meanwhile, he was already sweating. Was it from the heat or his nerves? He couldn't say. "Damn, you are good!"

• Like 1

“Swing dance and jazz?!” She questioned with a teasing grin. He continued to surprise her. “That’s interesting. I might have to see that sometime,” Giselle added noncommittally. And when Grant showed his appreciation for her simple moves she decided to turn up the heat. She reached out and smoothed her hand over his lilac shirt, sliding up until she had an arm around his neck, the other rubbing his shoulder as she ground against him. “Think you can keep up?” Gigi challenged.

• Love 1

Grant breathed in sharply as Giselle advanced on him. The way she moved was hypnotizing. "I only promise to try," he matched the movement of her hips, staying on the balls of his feet as he watched her closely. He shot a look over his shoulder to his female friends who were nodding and cheering him on from their table. His eyes returned to Giselle as he put his hands on her bare hips and gasped. He'd forgotten how hot her flesh felt. The slight sheen of sweat on her body made her immaculate skin come to life underneath the neon lights. As her hips ground against him, he savoured every vibration. As he started to grasp the effect she was having on him, he gave her an open mouthed smile. "I think I'm a little out of my depth here," he teased playfully." He pressed his fingertips into her sides for a moment, biting his lip as he recalled how amazing those curves felt in his hands.

• Like 1

“Don’t be so hard on yourself,” Giselle admonished, smiling back. “Besides, from what I remember you certainly know how to use your hips.” She grinned at him flirtatiously, before pulling away and instead dancing with her back turned to him. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her hips. Her body pressed close to his. “Remember?” She purred, reaching up to stroke his cheek, her head twisted slightly so she could see him. 

• Love 1

Grant's lips curled into a grin at her comments. He reflected how they were also doing a different dance at the same time. Each was provoking the other with their words, movements, looks and touches. As Grant hit on her, she flirted in kind. One would show self consciousness and the other would reassure. One would advance, and the other would step into the cut. The tension was building and building, in parallel to the tight feeling of his swelling cock inside his dress pants, something Giselle was no doubt feeling against her rear as she ground on him. His grip was gentle but every now and then, he'd give her a squeeze, using his strength to tease her. His eyes met hers and for a moment, he thought to kiss her. He instead gave her neck the lightest of lips before placing his lips there.

• Love 1

For a moment she thought he might kiss her and Giselle her head to make it easier. But then his lips found a different target and she sighed softly as they landed on her neck. Her eyes fluttered shut briefly to savor the moment but it didn’t last long at all. Still, she encouraged Grant, her hands covering his, stroking his wrist fondly. Her rear end actively rubbing against his growing bulge. She wanted him again. There was no denying it, but she was afraid to be the one that initiated things that far. Maybe this was just a dance to him....?

• Love 1

Her gentle touch on his wrist set off something in his mind. They were in that bar again, each provoking the other to see how far things would go. This dance was heating up more and more. He was aching for a sign that he should continue. He decided to test the waters. The fingers on one of his hands reached up and grazed her throat as he put them against her cheek, turning her head to face him as he leaned forward and brought his mouth to hers, his tongue slipping inside the moment they touched.

• Love 1

The moment his lips touched hers; Giselle melted. Moaning as his tongue delved deep into her mouth, caressing her own and sending shivers down her spine. She twisted in his grasp, needing to kiss him more directly. Her body crushing to his and both arms hooked around his neck. She knew she probably shouldn’t be doing this, but it was too late to play coy now. With one kiss she had confirmed something she knew all along- she missed him. Missed this. Finally she had to part for air, her chest rising and falling quickly as she gasped for air. 

• Love 1

Without the music blaring, he felt the way she moaned more than he heard it. The soft vibrations of her lips was all the confirmation he needed. She still wanted him. He felt fingers of warmth creep into his cheeks. When they broke, he stared at her for a while before swallowing hard. Butterflies fluttered in his stomach. Her hand still on his, he led her off the dance floor to a quieter space. He faced her and smiled nervously. "Um, hi." As he looked her up and down again, he was more turned on than ever. The shine of sweat on her chest made him want to do salacious things to her.

• Love 1

She might have been worried when he started leading her off the dance floor, but she was equally grateful for the quieter space. And happy to not be packed up against so many other bodies. Although it was an excellent excuse to be close to him. “Just hi?” She asked, smirking now as she caught the hungry gleam in his eyes. Encouraged, she took a step closer, her hands resting on his chest, “I’m going to go ahead and admit it; I’ve missed you, Grant.”

• Like 1

Her words and touch left curiously perplexing sensations. The relief he felt at her words made the stress he felt from ghosting her dissipate, like a tight feeling in his chest. But her hands on him only created a new tension as he breathed deep. "I've missed your touch too, Giselle." He smiled warmly, then frowned when he realized what he said. "I'm sorry, I meant I missed you." He felt his cheeks redden and he smiled sheepishly. He ran his fingers along her collarbone, from front to back. "God, you look immaculate. Something about you fills me with admiration. Body, mind and soul in perfect, beautiful balance." He then blushed further when he realized he said that out loud. The pre drinking had impacted him more than he realized.

• Love 1

Her face had fallen a bit when he said he missed her touch; thinking that was the only thing he missed. But shortly after she was beaming at the sweet words that left his lips. Giselle regarded him with a warm smile, leaning up to press a soft kiss to his lips. “I admire you greatly as well. Something about you makes me feel so...entranced. Perhaps I should be afraid, but mostly I just can’t stop desiring more of you.”

• Love 1

Grant took a deep breath. A sinister grin spread across his face. "Seems like speaking my mind is going really well for me tonight." He curled his fingers under her chin, tracing her jawline lightly. Was she always this beautiful? He reflected on that night many times when he lay awake at night, unbearably horny. Those nights, he would sometimes ask himself if he misremembered how much of an amazing fuck she was. He had to know for sure if his memories we're betraying him. He leaned in towards her, her breasts just ever so slightly pressing into his chest now. "I'm wondering if I should tell you about the salacious things I'm imagining doing to you right now..." He traced her bottom lip with his index finger.

• Love 1

She moaned, almost inaudibly as he teased her. Hearing him say the word salacious was almost as sinful as whatever acts he was imagining. Giselle wanted to bit her lip, but instead nibbled playfully at his finger. Taking his hand she licked his finger and gazed up at Grant with lusty eyes. “Please, tell me. I wonder if they’ll match up to what I’m thinking about?” She grinned at him then although she still had his finger in her mouth, sucking lightly. Releasing him with a pop, she pressed kisses along his palm, her gaze never leaving his. “My thoughts are positively lewd.”

• Love 1

He clenched his teeth at her teasing. Everywhere she touched seems to send currents through his flesh. He breathed unevenly as he tensed with each lashing of her tongue on his fingers. "How are you sexy, sweet, romantic and slutty all at once?" He leaned past her head, his chest pressing harder against her breasts. The hard studs overtop of the puffy flesh underneath was maddening. "I want to feel those perfect lips around my cock. I want to make your knees weak with fingers, lips, tongue and teeth. I want to take you from my behind and ravage you. I want... I want you. Now." He nipped her ear then brought his face back to look her in the eye, hoping she'd take his advances well.

• Love 1

“Y-Yesss......” Giselle breathed, her hands clutching onto his shirt, fingers tensing with each word he spoke. Her body was flush and she knew that her panties were damp. “That is exactly what I was thinking. I need you,” She whispered, pressing a quick kiss to his jaw and then pulling away. “Come with me,” She insisted, tugging him towards the ladies room on the far left side of the club. It seemed the fates were in their favor because it was blissfully empty. She turned to him, flashing a grin, “Later, we can take our time. Explore. But right now, I just need you to fuck me Grant.” And then she pounced on him, planting a fierce kiss on his lips while backing him up into a stall. 

• Love 1

Grant's heart was aflutter as she led him off the floor. The body tingled in every place she had touched. When she told him what she needed, he forgot every elaborate fantasy he had. Right now, he needed to fuck her too. "I've missed you so much, Giselle." He kissed her deeply as she pushed him inside. Then, he took control and backed her against a wall. "I'm grateful you're wearing heels." He slipped his cock from his pants and lifted her skirt. He pulled her thong aside and placed the tip against her, holding a moment as he looked into her eyes. He was breathing heavily as he slid into her, slowly. He couldn't believe how warm she was inside. Just like he remembered. Warm, wet and tight. He started to pump her at slowly but deeply. Before long, he picked up the pace and began speeding up, grateful for those hips of hers.

• Love 1

“Ohhh!” Giselle moaned when Grant’s cock finally penetrated her tight sheath. She threw her head back, arching against the cool gray blue surface of bathroom stall. One leg was propped up on his hip, pulling him close the other barely making purchase on the tile as he fucked her deep, hard and fast in the small stall. He was exactly as she remembered. Huge, and filling her to the brim. Her walls molded to his cock greedily squeezing as he pumped in and out. She had to kiss him again; otherwise her moans would be way too loud. Although if anyone came in it would be impossible for them to not know that they were fucking. Just the thought of getting caught was making her wetter. 

• Love 1

Grant growled and hissed as he pumped her. He was so fucking horny and it had been so long since the last time that the excitement threatened to push him over the edge too soon. He slipped out of her, put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around, pressing her against the wall. He slid inside her again from behind, aligning his hands over top of hers against the wall. He started pumping her again. Hard and deep, but slower now. The brief pause and change of position gave him a reprieve from cumming too soon.

He realized he'd been a bit rough and aggressive and wanted to show her he still had sincere affection for her. He kissed her neck and her ears as he fucked her raw. "Oh Gigi!" He didn't care if they were caught. The thought delighted him. Giving into his primal lusts was all that mattered right now.

• Love 1

The way he was ravaging her was almost animalistic. Not that Giselle minded one bit. Her nails scratched uselessly at the stall as Grant drilled into her tight pussy from behind. She let out a few helpless moans, her body covered in a light sheen of sweat as they rutted. The only thing that made this passionate fuck more romantic was his sweet kisses and the way he said her name. It was more than lust in his tone, but affection also. “Yes Grant, Yes!” She cried, squeezing him as the familiar twisting in her lower belly started. She didn’t care if the whole club heard, all that mattered was Grant and her impending climax.

• Love 1

Grant knew he wouldn't last long and didn't want to just throw her from one position into the next. He decided to make the most of this. He reached inside her bra and squeezed her breasts, loving that soft flesh in his grasp. He used his other hand to reach into her panties and touch her clit while he pounded her. He kissed her neck while moaning more and more into her ear. "Oh Giselle, I'm gonna cum soon! Oh fuck!" Harder. Faster. Deeper. He contracted his muscles around his cock as much as he could but there was no stopping it.

Edited by MarshallWalker
  • Love 1

“That’s it. Cum with me baby,” Giselle urges, pushing back against his cock with eagerness and abandon. When his hand teased her clit she moaned his name, her juices starting to coat his hand as her climax neared. She never behaved so wantonly before but with Grant it was so easy to surrender. And that’s exactly what she did. “Oh fuck! I’m coming! Grant!” She shouted, her pussy clamping down around his cock, giving him no choice but to spill inside her. She hissed at the sensation of being filled, her whole body trembling as she came before she slumped against the wall, breathing heavily.

• Love 1

Cum with my baby. Those words reached his ears and before he knew it, he unloaded ribbons of cum into her waiting womb, the walls of Giselle's pussy forming around his shaft so firmly that he could feel his sticky, white hot love all over himself. He managed to hold himself up, keeping her pinned against the wall so she couldn't quite slink to the floor. He kissed her neck gently, then slid out of her. He leaned against the other wall of the stall and looked at her, stunned at what just happened. "Holy shit, Gigi..." he panted heavily as he realized how tired he felt all of a sudden. He felt a sweet ache throughout his body. "That was amazing..."

• Love 1

With thoroughly relaxed limbs, Giselle managed to turn around and face Grant. “That really was amazing,” she agreed, smiling almost sleepily. The feeling of their combined ooze drying between her legs made her reach for the toilet paper and clean up a bit, rearranging herself. “So uh, was that another one off?” She whispered, biting her lip nervously. Obviously she would have to be fine with whatever he said, but she couldn’t help the desperate feeling in her chest that hoped that wasn’t so.