Going up?

"No!" he blurted, perhaps too quickly. He stood up straight as he spoke, then realized how absurd he look with his half hard cock hanging out and his pants around his ankles. "I mean, no. I don't, I mean... It doesn't have to be another one off, I..." Grant blushed. His emotions were all a jumble. He stopped himself a moment. "Do you think we could go someplace and talk this out? I feel a bit awkward discussing this here." At that, he decided to wipe off his dick and pull his pants up.

• Like 1

His outburst made her flinch, and she looked at his with wide, curious eyes. A slow smile forming on her lips as he stammered and his blush endeared him to her even more. And Giselle was pleased to find that he wasn’t trying to back out of things before they even started. It was enough to keep her hopes up. As much as she debated within herself about whether or not she should engage with Grant, the end results left her far more inclined to embrace those scary feelings she had. Would it be so bad to give him a chance? “Uh, yeah, we can talk about this somewhere else. Is my place okay? Or would you prefer someplace neutral? A fast food place or something?” Gigi offered, trying not to stare too long at his cock. She didn’t want to seem too randy, but their passionate rut reawakened a lot of buried desires she had. Both physically and emotionally. Seeing Grant and then fucking him had pressed the reset button on heart and brain and she found she didn’t want to fight it this time. “I’m fine with whatever you decide. I think we should discuss this further as well because I don’t want it to be a one off either.”

• Love 1

Grant bit his lip and pondered a moment. He could see she was thinking a lot more rationally in this moment than he was. He needed someplace he felt more at ease. As he worked his way through his thought processes, an idea came to him. One that spread a devious smile across his lips. "How about my place?"

• Like 1

His place. 

In the past she might have hesitated for a lot longer, but considering their past history and recent events she knew she might as well agree. It was a little too late to start thinking about safety. Plus they lived in the same complex so at least she would be in familiar enough territory. She could handle that. Plus she was keen on seeing just where Grant was in all this. Despite her calm demeanor she was a jumbled mess of nerves and emotions. The only thing keeping her together was her hope. A hope that burned bright in her chest and caused her heart to warm and swell so much it might burst from her chest. But Giselle was determined to put her tears to rest . She needed to know where they stood. “Okay, we’ll go to your place,” she agreed, reaching for his hand, a shy smile on her lips. 

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

With the apartments so close to club, it was only a short 10 minute walk in the cool winter breeze back to his apartment. Awkward small talk was made but silence occupied their time.

Grant opened the door and ushered Gisele inside. His apartment was a modest studio. The queen murphy bed occupied a large portion of the room. At the opposite end was a plain couch. In the corner was his desk with three moniotrs Aside from the rack of dry dishes next to the sink and a laundry hamper in the corner filled with dirty clothes, Grant's apartment was fastidiously clean and tidy. "Can I take your coat? Would you like something to drink? Or eat?" The home ground advantage was not working. He was as nervous as ever.

• Like 1

“Some water sounds nice,” Giselle answered allowing him to take her coat as she looked around. His place was very neat which she appreciated immensely. Will she had a high tolerance for messes it was nice to not be reminded of the toddlers that she taught. Things were a little awkward despite their obvious chemistry or maybe it was because of it. While it was all too easy to get caught up with each other like they did in the club bathroom- it wasn’t easy for them to actually talk about their feelings. But she hoped tonight they could get to the bottom of things. 

She figured she should start, it might make things easier for Grant who seemed more on edge than she was. And that was saying something. Taking a seat on his couch, Giselle looked up at Grant, chewing her lip nervously before saying, “You know, I meant it when I said I didn’t want it to be a one off and I’m sorry for not reaching out earlier. But I’m glad I ran into you tonight,” she admitted, taking off her heels and setting them down side by side on the side of the couch. Instantly her stocking feet felt relief and Gigi sighed as she relaxed more on his couch. “To be honest I was trying to get over you, but I think it’s obvious that that’s not happening any time soon. Now, before I ramble on I’d like to know what you’re feeling at this point too?”

• Love 1

"Embarrassed." Grant watched her nervously and stiffly. Then realized he'd been asked to get her water. He grabbed two glasses, filling one, then draining it immediately. He then refilled both and brought one over to Giselle. He sat on the edge of the bed facing her, looking down between his thighs a moment.

"There's no easy way to say this so I'll just say it." He took a deep breath and then blurted "I'm so ashamed of myself that I took advantage of you while you slept. It made me just want to bury my head in the sand and never talk to you again because I couldn't believe I'd done such a horrible thing." He took another deep breath and then felt himself relax. He rolled his shoulders and drained his glass of water again. Finally, he met her eyes. "So, there it is."

• Like 1

Whatever she had been expecting for him to say it was not that. Instantly she was transported to that morning and while she had found his invasion extremely hot as demonstrated by her own body’s reaction but Giselle could see why he may feel a bit bashful.... And guilty. She hadn’t exactly consented but she wagered that with them having been intimate before and she hadn’t objected once she woke up everything was fine. She just needed to communicate that with Grant. 

Moving from the couch she sat next to Grant on the bed, “It’s okay you know,” she said softly, not yet meeting his gaze. Instead she took a much needed sip of water and contemplated her next words. “I mean as twisted as it is, I loved it. I mean, I don’t think I could do that with just any guy mind you, but you and I seem to have something...natural. Perhaps special even if I dare say it? So please, don’t feel guilty or embarrassed by that. If I had minded I would’ve definitely hurt you,” Gigi teased, finally looking at him and smiling. “Is that the only reason you’ve avoided me?”

• Like 1

Nervously, Grant shuffled slightly away from her but just a bit. He made himself look at her but couldn't manage it. "I mean, it kinda is. It's a cascading problem. Like, I couldn't face the shame of what I did and it made me just want to hide, despite the good thing we seemed to have." Grant breathed in and caught a whiff of her perfume which made him bite his lip, growing slightly aroused. He chuckled a moment then looked at her. "I'm realizing I've been really dumb over something I probably should have just talked to you about, right?" He ran his hand over his face and looked pensive. "I'm sorry, Giselle. I feel like I did a dumb."

• Like 1

Looking at his pensive face, she could tell that he was truly beating himself up about things. Gigi let out a soft laugh. “Yes, that was rather dumb, but understandable. We all do silly things when we’re afraid. I ignored you too so you aren’t the only one who messed up.” She placed a comforting hand on his thigh, rubbing it gently. “But we’re good now right? I mean, we just had one hell of a reunion and I’m hoping that it was the start of something more. Something better than last time and hopefully longer. You game?” She queried, still smiling warmly.

• Love 1

He met her warm smile with a mischievous one, sliding a hand between her thighs. "Oh we could go much longer if you like." But his expression softened. "In all seriousness, if you want to pick this up again, yes. I'm definitely interested in seeing where this goes and not abruptly dropping off the face of the Earth without warning." He put his hand around hers. "Is that what you had in mind?"

• Like 1

His mischievous smile warmed her considerably and Gigi felt herself grin. It was such a relief to have gotten over all of that and she was pleased to note that things hadn’t been ruined completely. She laced their fingers together and leaned into him. “If you mean actual dating then yes, that’s what I had in mind.” She pressed a kiss to his cheek, and then pulled back, looking into his eyes. “So.....does this mean we get to have make up sex?” Giselle queried, an eager smirk on her lips. 

• Love 1

Grant shivered at her kiss on his cheek. He ached for more. Running his thumb over her lips to make her tingle, he moved in and kissed her feverishly. He ran his hands up her back to try to unclasp her top. His tongue slipped between her lips as he recalled how she tasted, moaning into her mouth and he finally managed to pull your top off, one hand gently caressing a freed breast as his fingertips danced on her nipple.

• Love 1

That feverish kiss was like the strike of a match and now her passion was ignited once more. Giselle returned his kiss with equal fervor, her hands raking through his dark hair. When his fingers found her breasts she arched into his hand, moaning softly at the attention. Her own hands rubbing his back and then tugging at his shirt impatiently. She pulled back for a quick breath, meeting his gaze, “I want you fully naked Grant,” she stated, “I want to feel your skin against mine.” She purred, kissing him quickly and then pausing to stand and strip down in front of him.

• Love 1

Grant followed her lead, standing up next to her and hastily unbuttoning his shirt. He unbuckled his pants, sliding them off with his socks and boxers. His cock sprang free excitedly. He stood to face her as he watched her undress, giving himself a few slow, firm strokes. "Look how hard you have me already," Grant teased, biting his lip. "I've missed your perfect figure and dark skin." He lick his lips in anticipation.

• Love 1

She had taken off everything except her thong and she grinned at Grant as gravity did its job and they fell to the floor after she rolled them down her thick thighs. Giselle looked him up and down, lingering on his hardening cock and licked her lips. “Mmm, I’ve missed you too. You’re such a gorgeous man,” she complimented. She stepped closer, her hands taking over as she stroked his cock, her other hand grasping his cheek and kissing his mouth heatedly. “Mmm, your so hard and big,” she moaned, “I can’t wait to have you inside me baby,” she whispered, leaving his cock and trailing her hand back up along the contour of his abs and pecs. 

• Love 1

He hissed as she touched his throbbing manhood, only to shiver as she ran her hand up his chest. "Everything about your turns me on. Your curves, your scent, your voice." He ran his hand down her belly and over the lips of her sex. He put one finger between her lips. "Mmm... So wet already." His eyes met hers, half hooded as his lips curled into a devilish smile. "Tell me how you want me tonight, Gigi," he whispered in her ear before biting it playfully.

• Love 1

“You’re such a flatterer,” Gigi remarked, stroking his cheek fondly, her heart swelling with warmth at every word. And then he asked her to choose how she wanted things to  progress. Biting her lip she considered what she wanted briefly. A shiver traveling through her body as he bit her ear. It only too Giselle a moment before saying, “Well first, I think it’s only fair that I have my wicked way with you Mr. Grant,” she teased. She kissed him again before shoving him towards the bed, and climbing on top of his toned body, her legs straddling his waist. “And I plan on taking my time...” she added, whispering right before her tongue lapped at his neck and she began nibbling on his broad shoulder. Her moist lower lips grinding teasing on his coco which was not yet inside of her.

• Love 1

When he landed on the bed, he gave her a broad grin. "I have a thing for women who know what they want and aren't ashamed to admit it." As she straddled him, his hands from her rear, squeezing the soft curves with generous firmness before drifting down to her thighs. "Gigi, you have a body that looks like it was made for fucking." He then took his cock in his hands and started rubbing it against her lips lightly as she hovered above him. "Take all the time you like Gigi. I'm yours tonight," he murmured, biting his lip as he gazed at her adoringly.

• Love 1

His compliment made Giselle laugh, and she sat up straighter to peck his lips. “Thank you. And....lucky for me, I have a handsome man with a big, juicy cock that is more than capable of using my body correctly.” With a second, lingering kiss, she pulled away and began to focus on littering Grant’s first form with kisses and long licks. Nibbling playfully on his nipples and sucking on various parts of his body. Carefully avoiding his privates and moving her hips so he couldn’t grind his cock between her lips anymore. When she finally made her way to his legs, she nipped at his inner thigh before enveloping a sac into her mouth, her other hand fondling his other sac. She played with his balls for a moment, before finally licking his shaft from base to tip. All the time listening for his reactions and repeating whatever made his react the most. 

• Love 1

Grant gave her a puzzled look but before he knew it, her mouth was on him. "Oh fuck," he stammered, breathing deeply as she played with him. His fingers found their way into her hair, massaging her scalp as his fingers glided among her silky smooth locks. When she licked the tip of his cock, his hips bucked and he let off a stiffled gasp. "Oh yessss." It was all coming back to him. The possibilities with this woman seemed endless. For a moment, his mind flooded with fantasies that he hoped to realize. "Keep going..."

• Love 1

Giselle grinned at his reactions, it was a point of pride to have him respond so viscerally. She was tempted to stop, just to tease him some more, but she was enjoying the taste of his Vick too much. So instead she swirled her tongue around his head, flitting over his slit before sucking him gently. But she didn’t keep it up for long, “I’d love to suck you dry right now but my pussy is getting jealous,” Gigi admitted. She gave him one last lick before climbing back up and slowly descending on his cock, her hand guiding him into her tight entrance. When he was finally seated within her she groaned and rotated her hips slowly. “Fuuuuck, how is it possible for you to feel this good?” She asked, her nails scraping down his torso. She bit her lips and looked down at her lover, a sexy smile on her lips, her hair tumbling over her shoulders in a glossy black waves.

• Love 1

Every slight change in Gigi's technique made Grant's cock twitch with pleasure, matched with shameless moans and grunts. Whatever fantasies he'd conjured in his head about her skills at giving head paled in comparison to the real thing. "Mmm... I really look forward to getting to know you better," he teased. When she climbed on top of him, he gave her an open mouthed smile. "I like seeing you take charge." When she slid down on his cock, all he could think about was the heat. Then the pressure. Then how wet she was. "Oh fuck, I've missed you Gigi." His hands slid up her belly, then he sensually began massaging and squeezing her breasts. Her hips rising and falling on his swollen manhood sent ripples of pleasure through his body, blooms of heat with each pump.

• Love 1

She leaned into his groping hands, her eyes closing as she sucked hard on her bottom lip, fighting back loud moans as she rode his rigid cock. He felt soo good. Every twitch and throb was a physical reminder of just how deep he was and how full she felt. There was a pleasant friction of skin as she bounced up and down rhythmically. Brown and white bodies joining together. A wet, juicy sound filling the air, keeping in time with her moans. The attention to her tits, his voice and the feeling of him penetrating her core all served to make her pleasure that much more inten. “Ohhh god Grant, mmmm, so good,” Giselle whispered, rolling her hips. 

Edited by Harmony Frost
  • Love 1

"Oh yes. I love how slutty I make you, Gigi," Grant teased as he admired how aroused she was. The rolling of her hips drove those tender, plump breasts further into his firm grip. He gave them one last squeeze before sliding his hands around to her rear, squeezing her glutes together when she descended and gently guiding her up with every rise. "Mmm! Tell me how much you love it." He threw his head back, losing himself to the pleasure, finding he could only convey the most base of his instincts and emotions the more she rode him. Lust was slowly taking control of his words and actions.

• Love 1