Going up?

Every touch of his seemed deliberate and oh so delicious. It was like he knew how much she craved affection and attention. And the sometimes slow descent on his cock allowed Giselle to savor every single inch. And then Grant was assisting her, his strong fingers digging into her supple curves and guiding her actions. She moaned, a flare igniting inside her when he demanded to hear how much she was loving all of this. And since she couldn’t be too shy after all they’ve done, Gigi answered, “Ohhhh god yes! I love it so much! I love your cock Grant. This is the best I’ve ever had. You feel fucking amazing in my pussy,” she confessed. Speeding up slightly, but not before stealing a kiss from his lips. “You like you hear that don’t you Grant? You like hearing how much I want you...” 

• Love 1

Her kiss, her moans, her words, all seeming to steal his will. He needed more in that moment. "Yesssss," he whispered. "I love it." With his firm hands already on her, he rolled her onto her back without separating, kissed her roughly and started plowing into her hard. He panted and snarled as he rammed her, his eyes locked onto hers. "You make me so fucking hard, Gigi." He kissed her again before raised his chest, lifting her hips and thrusting into her with his back, pulling her body towards his cock with every thrust.

• Love 1

As shocking as it was for Grant to suddenly change their positions, Giselle instantly surrendered to the incredible pleasure and force of his cock ramming into her tight, wet, cunt. She screamed, clawing at his back, her legs squeezing his hips as she was driven into with powerful strokes. “Ahhh, yes! Yes! Yes! Grant! So good! I’m gonna cum baby, oh god, I’m gonna.....ahhhh!” She squealed, her walls convulsing around his hard cock, her essence flowing freely. Each thrust of his hips allowed more of her juices to spray. She knew she should be embarrassed, squirting all over his bed like this, but she couldn’t help it. 

• Love 1

It took a moment for Grant to realize that Giselle was squirting. He pulled out quickly and watched her legs quiver as her insides sprayed him with a surprising amount of fluid. At first he was shocked but he looked in the eye with pure delight. "Holy shit." He couldn't help himself. He ran his fingers over her damp lips and licked her juices off of them. He flinched in surprise. "It's sweet." He favoured her with an open mouthed grin before sucking the rest of his fingers. "That was exciting," he murmured as he stroked her lips and clit slowly.

• Love 1

Giselle was still shivering as his fingers reached down to sample her juices. She was so sensitive and her body was almost overwhelmed with bliss. Her face flushed when he said she was sweet, and she bit her lip nervously. “I...uh, yeah you’re amazing,” she confessed. His awed expression made her smile despite her shyness. She lifted her body, draping her arms around his neck, pulling him close for a kiss. “You haven’t cum yet, have you babe?” Gigi asked, stroking his chest and kissing his cheek , neck and nipping at his ear. “Don’t you want to nut deep into my pussy?” She whispered.

• Love 1

"You know I do," he murmured, reciprocating her kiss hungrily. Every fibre of her being seemed to be directing his impulses now. Scent, words, touch, he couldn't help himself. He put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her back down onto the bed, then rolling her onto her belly. He put his hands under her hips and lifted them up, leaving her face down, ass up. He meant to slip inside her quickly, but the heat of her pussy made him gasp. He slowed his entry to savour the feeling. "Every time I slip inside you, I remember just how fucking good it feels." He ran a hand down her back, through her hair then smiled as he took hold of her hips and started thrusting, slowly but firmly. "God Gigi, you feel so fucking good.

• Love 1

At this point Giselle was boneless and completely malleable to whatever Grant decided to do. So when he maneuvered her to be face down on the bed with her ass pointing to the sky she could hardly object. Not that she would, after the intense orgasm she had. It had been a long time since she squirted like that, but she had missed Grant so much and her desire for him was so high and he felt so damn good that it was sort of inevitable. Just like her moans were now as he slowly began to fill her juicy, wet, pussy with his throbbing, stiff cock. Her fingers fisted the sheets tightly as she felt the pleasure build. Grant was thrusting into her firmly, with much passion and authority and obvious relish. It was nice to know that she wasn’t the only one enjoying things. She was a little worried about him not cumming yet, but he seemed to be taking his time...savoring this moment perhaps. And if he didn’t mind Gigi decided she wouldn’t either. Now all she was focused on was the delicious slamming of his dick inside her tight sheath. The way he sometimes angled himself to dig deep into her walls, and force her to clench around him reflexively, grabbing at him, begging him not to pull out and gasping whenever he did and preceded to ram his cock back inside. “Ohhh God, Grant....keep giving it to me baby. Oh God, yessss......”