Going up?

As his finger traced her mouth, Gigi’s tongue slipped out to lick at his finger teasingly. “I’ll have to remember to always ask nicely then.” The way he peered at her as he removed her panties was so hot. Giselle sat up just enough to get a good view, her legs parting wider and she lifted her hips to give Grant more ease as he took her underwear off. She knew by now he’d see her freshly waxed pussy lips shiny with her juices. She reached out to stroke his hair in encouragement, a gentle smile on her mouth. 

@MarshallWalker

Edited by Harmony Frost
  • Love 1

Grant felt so relaxed and at ease with Giselle. Less than 12 hours ago, they were complete stranger. Now, he was about to go down on her. Yet it didn't feel empty or wrong. There was something so comfortable about this. He lowered himself to her mound.

A muffled cry. She is so wet. His lips spread into an open mouth smile as he began by giving her clit slow, gentle, light licks. He wanted to make her beg a little.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

“Mmmm....” She breathed softly. The first light licks making Giselle’s eyes close as she submitted her body to Grant. He seemed to have a silver tongue when it came to conversation. She wondered if he was just as skilled giving oral. Heck, he probably wondered the same thing about her! Gigi sighed and squirmed a little, as his licks were just barely enough to begin to scratch that itch. “Grant....” She urged, “please....I need more...”

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

Music to my ears. Grant giggled against her as he pressed his face deeper inside. Now, he licked along the length of her lips, parting them slightly as each pass became more and more firm on her clit. After a time, he placed his mouth over top of her mound and began circling her clit with his tongue. He introduced his fingers to her insides, stroking her walls just enough but not quite in the sweet spot. He giggled to himself, enjoying giving her just a little more than before but perhaps not all she wanted... yet.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

Now it was his turn to tease apparently. Giselle let out a soft moan as he began to lick and then circle her clit with his tongue. His fingers stroking her spongy walls. Making her yearn for so much more. She knew he was purposely not giving her the full treatment and she both loved and hated him for it. Her fingers fisted in his hair and she wiggles her hips, urging for more of his tongue and fingers. “Oh God.... please....more....more...” 

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

Grant paused a moment and withdrew. He looked up at her, smiled, and then, with a mischievous look... gently pulled her lips apart and buried her tongue deep inside her velvety folds, reaching over her front wall towards her hot spot. He lick deep and firm, hoping he could reach far enough, moaning into her as he did.

@Harmony Frost

Edited by MarshallWalker
  • Love 1

“Holy fuck!” Giselle gasped, hips bucking when he first inserted his tongue in her folds. She tugged at his hair, arching her body against the soft cushions on the couch. She should have known based on that mischievous grin that Grant was going for the jugular. “Ohhh God....yes....yes....yes!” She panted, eyes squeezing shut as he fucked her with his mouth. She pressed his head deeper into her muff if possible, her thighs shaking with pleasure. One leg curled up around his shoulder and his stocking foot, rubbed his back. Gigi felt her pussy throb and flutter in sheer bliss at his efforts. “Mmm...fuck! Eat me, yes, oh god, you’re so good!”

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

Grant did not let up. When she rolled her hips into his mouth, he took hold of both her legs to steady his head. As she pressed his head further towards her, burrowed into her. Her smell and taste were intoxicating. Her cries were maddening. He could have eaten her pussy all night. His tongue massaged her every wall, vigorously. Then, when it seemed like he couldn't add anything more, the tips of his fingers joined the sensation, massaging her swollen lips as his tongue focused on her hot spot. He couldn't stop moaning into her. It was too good.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

“Ohhh....” Her toes curled the more he moaned into her sopping cunt. The breath and vibration from the sound adding to her pleasure. Goodness Grant was eating like a man starved. Giselle was powerless to cease the cries leaving her mouth. Her hands gripped his hair harder and she might’ve suffocated him had he not held her legs apart. “Jesus Christ, baby.....Oh please....I’m....I’m gonna.... I.... Ahhhh Grant!” She shouted, her pussy gushing her release into his mouth as she came. Her body shook briefly and she panted in the aftershocks of her pleasure. 

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

Grant delighted In her moans and the way her body contracted as he worked. When she released into his mouth, he squealed in delight. "Mmm!" This whole time he'd been eating her pussy, he'd barely taken time to taste her. Rich, thick, with a mild sweetness that make her taste like honey. Even as she came, he continued licking her, toying with her just a little longer so she could ride out her orgasm on her still moving tongue.

He pulled back and giggled at her, using his fingers to wipe her juices off his face. He then licked and sucked them clean in front of her, smiling all the while. "Mmmm… I'm at a loss for words. That was really something."

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

Giselle took great pleasure in riding out her orgasm as Grant continued to lick her pussy. Finally she calmed down enough to see him smiling at her. She let out a long breath. “You, are really something. Come here,” she grinned, bending over to pull him on top of her. Her lips met his instantly and she moaned as she tasted herself on his tongue. Her hands sought out the buttons on his shirt, undoing them frantically. “Those notions of yours, did they involve you and me fucking on this couch?” She purred into his ear.

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

Grant's ego swelled at her words. When she pulled him on top of her with strength that surprised him, he felt his swollen cock brush against her thighs, aching to be free of his pants. "Oh, I just wanted to cuddle," he murmured sarcastically, punctuating his comment by noisily removing his belt. As she undid his shirt, he pawed at her breasts. "I want this dress off," he growled.

@Harmony Frost

• Haha 1

“Oh shut up,” Giselle grinned, gasping in surprise as he pawed at her breasts. She let go of him, focusing on obeying his growled command that she take her dress off. With a bit of effort she was left in just her lacy black bra as her panties were already on the floor somewhere and her thigh high stockings. She pulled Grant in for another kiss, purposely grinding against his now freed erection. “I want you in me so bad,” she admitted with s moan, nipping and sucking on his neck. 

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

As Giselle slipped out of her dressed, Grant finished the work she started, unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it aside. He climbed off the couch a moment and slipped off his pants and boxer briefs, climbing between her legs once again. He couldn't wait to have those strong thighs against his hips, and those stockings rubbing against his sides. His cock was already glistening with precum. He began rubbing it against her lips teasingly. Then he froze.

"Oh shit. I don't have a condom."

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

Giselle hissed as he rubbed his cock again her wet pussy lips, teasing her. God, he was so good at this. Just when she thought he would finally plunge into her depths, he brought up his lack of protection. Gigi froze, debating whether or not to take the risks. She didn’t think he had anything, but what about pregnancy? She warred with herself for several secnods before making her decision. She out her hand and caressed his cheek. “If it’s okay with you, I say we go ahead. I trust you Grant.”

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

That settled it. Grant pressed the tip between her lips. "God, you're so wet and warm." He took a deep breath, then began slowly pressing inside her, savouring the feeling little by little. "I'll just make sure I don't cum inside you," he muttered as he pushed the length of himself inside her. "Oh," he moaned as he felt his pelvis connect with hers. "Oh, fuck. You're so tight." He looked into her eyes and stroked her hair from her face...

… and then he started to thrust, slowly but deeply, pulling away and pushing back in, over and over. His breathing became uneven and ragged. "Oh Giselle."

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

When he entered inside her Giselle’s moaned and reached for him. When he said he wouldn’t cum inside her she pouted her lips. She wanted him to. Still she resolved herself to enjoy the moment. “Oh God you feel as good as I thought you would,” She moaned, kissing him deeply. Every stroke of his meaty shaft brought Giselle closer to the edge. She loved the weight of his body on hers and the warmth and smoothness of his skin. “Oh yes! Grant, yes!” She panted, her stocking feet sliding and rubbing the sides of his legs as her hips bucked to meet his thrusts. “Deeper baby,” she pleaded, her head thrown back in bliss. 

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

Grant heaved and grunted as he thrust into her. Her pleading and moans encouraging him to go faster, harder, deeper. He tried to pace himself but she was just so enticing. The feel of her body writhing against his, the smell of her perfume mingled with fresh sweat, the taste of her lips, the sound of her moans, the faces she made as he fucked her. He couldn't help it. "Mmmm… Deeper... Like this, baby?" He drew his hips all the way back and slammed into her hard. And then again. And again.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

“Oh.....my.....God....” The slam of his hips. The way his cock rammed against that sweet spot within her. Grant was impossibly deep. “Just like that,” she encouraged, her fingers combing through his hair and nails scratching his back. The pleasure was so intense. “Oh Grant, please don’t stop baby.” She breathed, seeking to kiss him again. She wanted him to consume her totally and he was doing just that. 

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

"Oh my god, Giselle! This is divine!" Her pussy became the world. "So tight, wet, and hot!" He started to go faster. He didn't know how much longer he could go on but he knew he didn't want it to end now.

His eyes went to her breasts again and an idea came to him. He slowed down and put arms around her, lifting her onto his lap so she could straddle him while he sat back on the couch. He looked up at her. "Ride me," he begged as he nuzzled at her breasts, still trapped within her lace bra.

@Harmony Frost

Edited by MarshallWalker
  • Love 1

Divine. He must love that word, or maybe only when it came to her. Giselle felt like she was close to the edge again and when he asked her to ride him, she knew it was inevitable. “Yes Daddy,” She moaned, her hands on his shoulders as she began to bounce on his cock, the action making her large tits pop free from their lacy prison. “Oh fuck, your dick feels so good.” When he began to nuzzle her breasts she held his head close, arching as she begged for him to suck on them. She knew he would feel how her walls were convulsing and she’d be creaming his cock soon. “Cum with me Grant, please. I want you to fill me,” she begged, knowing he planned the opposite. But her walls were gripping his shaft greedily, as if milking him. 

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

"Oh fuck, this is too much," he cried, rolling his hips into her hungry void. He reached up and unclasped her bra, pulling it aside. He was done with teasing. He aggressively groped and squeezed her breasts. He sucked and nibbled at her nipples, swirling his tongue around them.

When she begged him to fill her, all reason and rationality deserted him. He wanted to leave her dripping with his cum. But he wasn't sure he could do it like this. "Oh god, I wanna cum inside you so badly. Oh, fuck me!"

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

God, he was a beast. And Giselle was ever so grateful for it. She rode him hard, feeling her climax coming immediately. Especially with the way he was licking and groping her tits. Finally she let out a scream as her orgasm hit her like a bolt of lightning. Her legs choking his waist as his seed shot into her womb and coated her walls. Giselle moaned loudly in Grants ear, her grip tight as she came down from her high. “You’re incredible,” She praised, her chest heaving as she sought to catch her breath. 

@MarshallWalker

"Oh fuck! Giselle!" Grant buried his face in her breasts as he lost all sense of focus on what he was doing, totally overwhelmed at the pleasure of his climax. As she shuddered violently against his body, he felt heat bloom within him, spreading from his toes to his cheeks, and then it really hit him. In great bursts, he came violently, filling her hungry maw with blast after blast of his seed. Now he was shuddering too, totally overwhelmed.

When he finally regained his composure, he answered her with a long and tender kiss. "Oh wow... That was unreal."

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

“Mmm, yes it was,” she breathed, returning his tender kiss. Giselle gave Grant a sated smile, her fingers stroking his hair, “I hope you don’t plan on leaving yet....” she added, pulling back to gaze into his eyes. Her hands slithered down to rest on his shoulders, “The night’s still young.”

@MarshallWalker