Going up?

Giselle grinned when she could feel Grant hardening inside her again. “So soon?” She asked, kissing him passionately. “Take me to bed,” she purred, giving a gleeful squeal when he hoisted her in his strong arms and carried her into her bedroom. They didn’t actually fall asleep for a long time when they got there. But eventually she ended up falling asleep with Grant’s arm curled around her waist, a sated smile on her lips. 

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

Grant woke suddenly, forgetting where he was. When he moved, Giselle murmured in her sleep. Oh right, he realized. His arm still around her waist as she cuddled close to him.

Her thigh was just over his hips and when he shifted slightly, she slid down a touch. "Ohhh..." He felt himself harden. He looked down at himself and slipped out of his boxers, carefully. He wrapped his right hand around his cock and began to stroke, trying not to wake Giselle.

@Harmony Frost

• Like 1

Giselle was sleeping soundly. Grant wore her out last night and that combined with how much running around she did with her kids, she was due for a deep sleep. She slept in the nude, shifting slightly in her sleep as she nuzzled closer to her bedmate. A typical habit for her although she usually woke up with her pillow between her legs. 

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

Grant began to stroke himself while looking at her but it was no good. He was left handed so his arm was pinned. All he had to do was just get it free- OH.

He looked at her. Then at his cock. He thought a moment. I should just wake her. It would be easier. Terrible terrible thoughts came to him. I really shouldn't.

He slid away from her, lying her gently on her belly. He spread her legs slowly and moved one of her knees up to raise her pelvis. Then he noticed she was already glistening. He moved between her legs.

He thought about how wrong this was just as his made contact with her pussy.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

Her dreams were sweet, and sexy. Starring Grant and Giselle definitely wasn’t waking up soon. Especially when it seemed like her imagination had gotten better. A soft moan escaped her lips as she slept and she squirmed slightly, unconsciously seeking more of whatever caused that pleasant sensation.

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

God, she tastes good. Warm, sticky and sweet. Like honey. Grant licked her folds more intently. He just wanted to warm her up a bit. That's all I'm doing. This isn't so wrong. He was only licking her clit, fingering her pussy, just enough so she wouldn't wake.

He make the mistake of inhaling. Oh god. That smell. He had to have her again. But if he woke her now, she might wonder why she was already so wet.

His thoughts were a mess. If I'm gentle... maybe she won't notice. He moved between her thighs, ready to take her from behind. He rubbed his cock against her lips, seeing if she woke. When she didn't, he pressed inside her slowly, holding his breath, hoping she wouldn't feel that.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

Her legs parted and she let out a soft, “oh,” as he licked her pussy. Her essence dripping slowly like the morning dew. This was the realest dream she’s had in a while. Giselle wouldn’t be surprised if she woke up extremely wet. Her dream intensified and she arched up in her sleep another moan escaping her lips. Her ass was raised up and if Giselle wasn’t sure she was dreaming, she’d swear Grant had slid his marvelous cock into her hot, molten core. She let out another moan that almost sounded like the word ‘more’. 

@MarshallWalker

Edited by Harmony Frost
  • Love 1

"Oh fuck," Grant whispered. Was she always this hot? Going slowly let him appreciate how the heat that emanated from her heavenly pussy. He positioned himself so he was making as little contact with her body as possible. The entire sensation was focused around his swollen manhood inside her. Going slow was so sweet. And the risk made him feel that much harder inside her. This was so wrong but so kinky. The conflict made him tremble in delight. "Oh yes... oh yeah..." he moaned as softly as he could.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

“Mmmm....” Giselle groaned, wiggling her hips and unintentionally enticing Grant to take further liberties. The sexy dream had warmed her up prematurely for frisky behavior and Grant only stoked the fire within her. She felt full and her eyes remained closed even if her mind was starting to wake up a bit. But it was still foggy and the pleasure radiating from her pussy to her brain made her believe she was still dreaming.

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

Grant started to pump a little harder. Each time he did, he'd brush gently against her ass. Grant began to wonder what it would feel like to really feel that ass against his pelvis.

The thought was too tempting. Without slipping out of her, he brought her legs together underneath him so he could straddle them. He then started to pump again and without meaning to, he began applying a little more pressure to each stroke. "Oh fuck," he muttered under his breath. She's even tighter like this! He couldn't take it anymore. He drew his hips back and started ramming her hard, her ass cushioning him with each pump.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

“Ahhh fuck,” she gasped, as the jerking of her body and the intensity of the sensations building within her became to much. Giselle’s eyes fluttered open and she was starting to piece together several things. One, she was definitely not dreaming anymore and two, Grant was currently using her like a sex toy. She wondered if she should be angry, but the thick cock ramming inside her pussy was very distracting. She clawed at the sheets, her neck twisting to look back at the powerful man pounding into her. “Oh God.....W-What are y-you.....mmmm....doing?” She questioned, unwittingly pushing back against his shaft. And why did she get wetter knowing that he’d been violating her in her sleep?

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

Did he mean to wake her up? This was better than he could have hope for. "Whatever I want," he answered in a raspy voice. He pounded her even harder. She was into it. He knew it. But she didn't want to say so. He decided to encourage her. He put one of his hands in her hair and pulled back to really get her attention. "Tell daddy how much you like it," he bellowed as his tongue found its way into her ear.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

Whatever he wanted 

Giselle shivered at the implications. She bit her lip, her body tingling at the raspiness of his voice and his unapologetic response. A shriek ripped from her mouth when he yanked her back by her hair, demanding she confess the dark secrets she tried in vain to suppress. She pushed back against him eagerly, smacking sounds filling the room. “Oh fuck, Daddy I like it a lot. I love it,” She confessed, ashamed and yet extremely  turned on. 

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

"Good girl," he snarled. Her confession made him get really hot. He knew he would cum soon. The way her hips gyrated and her pussy constricted around him. He mustered his focus. "And because you're so good, I'll give you a treat." He slowed a little but still went hard. "I'll let you choose where I finish. How do you like that?" He laughed softly in her ear, running his tongue along it.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

“Ohhhh.....yes.....” Giselle hissed as he slowed down, his meaty cock rubbing against her sensitive walls. And each thrust still had plenty of power too. Plus Grant’s playful licks to her ear sent shivers down her spine. He wanted her to choose? Instantly her mind filled with all sorts of options but currently she had one that superseded all the rest. “I want you to cum on my tits and my face. I wanna taste you Daddy.” 

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

Grant could have blown his load right there at her words but he maintained control. He pulled out of her quickly. Put his hands on her shoulders and flipped her unceremoniously onto her back. He straddled her hips and furiously stroked his cock until finally, he came. He came and came and came. Spurts of cum on her lips, her eyes, her necks, her breasts, her nipples. He had to put a hand down on the bed to steady himself. "Oh fuck... holy fuck..." He could have fallen over then but he looked up to see her chocolate skin covered in his white hot seed. It was the sexiest things he'd ever experienced.

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

While her pussy missed the snug fit of his huge shaft, Giselle was completely enthralled by the sight of Grant jerking off the massive instrument directly over her face and tits. It was so god damn sexy to watch him loose control and essentially mark his territory. Giselle opened her mouth wide, hopping to catch some of his jizz as it sprayed haphazardly on her mouth, neck, eyes, in her hair and on her breasts. She grinned up at him, licking her lips and wiping her face, sucking on her fingers when she was done. The rest she left as is, as she sat up and reached for his now soft cock. He lips wrapped around him immediately as she cast a lustful gaze as her head bobbed gently on his shaft. her tongue slithering along his organ as she cleaned him off. Moaning at the salty sweet taste of his cum. 

@MarshallWalker

• Love 1

The guilt of what he'd done receded quickly as she wrapped her lips around his cock. He was so sensitive. He'd never cum so hard in his life. As he watched her work, he saw his white seed all over her dark breasts. He felt himself stiffen a little in her mouth and even managed to smile.

He put his hand behind her head and pulled her off him by her hair. He brought his lips to hers so he enjoy his own right from her lips...

@Harmony Frost

• Love 1

Giselle indulged herself in Grant’s kiss, loving the whole pleasure/pain combo he worked into their coupling. It drove her wild that he had picked up on her predilections so early on. He was definitely an intuitive and daring sex partner. She had to keep him. “Good morning,” Gigi murmured when they finally came up for air. “Are you staying for breakfast....daddy?” She purred, pecking his cheek and smirking up at him.

@MarshallWalker

Edited by Harmony Frost

• 8 months later...

Months later, Grant found himself at a club at the insistence of his work colleagues. He had ingratiated himself with three young women at the magazine he'd begun working at. They insisted he come out to have some fun and be on hand in case any undesirable men decided to put the moves on them so he could swoop in and pretend to be their boyfriends.

Dressed in a lilac dress shirt and tight but stretchy gray dress pants that showed off his toned thighs and ass, he cut a fairly handsome figure, though his confidence was somewhat undercut by being out of his element. Nevertheless, he took a seat with his three lady friends and scanned the bar.

His heart caught in his throat. There, leaning over the bar, her back to him was Gisele. Suddenly, his shame from having more or less ghosted her turned to regret. Who was this woman, dressed in a leather skirt with fishnet stockings and... just a bra? He informed his companions he had to say hi to a friend. He made his way towards her and tapped on her shoulder, armed with nothing but his drive and a nervous smile.

• Love 1

Here she was, out again with her friends. Months after her random romp with the intelligent, blue eyes wonder named Grant. Despite the fact that he lived in her building she had successfully managed to avoid him after their trust. Not that it had been too difficult. Giselle has been busy in the last few months. Not just school but also in her personal life. A friend of hers was getting married and she was the maid of honor. That meant a lot of planning and extra time away from home. Perfect for running away. 

Because that’s exactly what she was doing. Running. Why else would she avoid someone with such charm and obvious good looks? Because she was scared. For the first time Giselle has met someone and she felt a real spark and when the lusty haze wore off she was fearful of what these burgeoning feelings could mean. Grant was probably a really great guy. He certainly was great- no amazing! In bed, but she was afraid for something deeper as much as she craved exactly that. 

Sighing, Giselle toyed with the lime on the edge of her drink, mentally contemplating telling her friends that she was going home early. This was a waste of time. None of the men were attracting her interest and she was starting to feel self conscious in her risqué outfit. A tap on the shoulder had Giselle rearing up to turn down another loser when the insults died in her throat. “G-Grant? Hey.... I, uh, what are you doing here? It’s....well it’s been a while hasn’t it?” She greeted with a tiny smile. “You look good,” she admitted.

• Like 1

His self-consciousness evaporated. His nervous smile turned into a warm one. He gazed approvingly at her outfit a few short seconds. His eyes met her and he smiled. "I'm out with some friends from work. What brings you out?" He put his hand on the bar behind her, this posture closing the gap between them ever so slightly. He was getting in her personal space, his chest inches from her ample bosom, highlighted by the studded bra she wore. He had no intention of kissing her or making physical contact but this bold stance would allow him to gauge if he still lit a fire in her. "You look amazing, by the way." His eyes fluttering downward again, then meeting hers again, now half hooded.

• Like 1

“I’m.....out with friends too. One of my best friends just got married so we single gals are out on the prowl tonight,” Giselle joked, hoping he couldn’t see how his closeness was effecting her. How was it that he could take her from cold to hot in mere seconds? She took an involuntary step back as he closed the gap between them. This close she could smell his cologne. God, he smelled good. Clearing her throat, she smiled at his compliment, ignoring the sudden flush in her body from the way his eyes raked over her figure. It was making her think of how his hands felt. “Thank you. I figured I should either go bold or go home. Although I was beginning to think this outfit was gonna go to waste. Glad to see that it isn’t.” She winked at him and sipped her martini, wondering if the fluttering in her chest was good or bad.

• Love 1

The wink made him back off. She still wants me. His bold move had served its purpose. His warm smile turned sinister. "Oh, I don't think it's a waste at all. You look magnificent." Now that he was up close, he could really take in her outfit. Strappy heels, bold fishnets, slits in her knee length skirt, and this incredible top that accentuated her chest perfectly. "Would you want to dance? I'll warn you I'm not the best at it." He held out his hand and inclined his head slightly, almost like he was bowing. It looks like a supplicating gesture. But really, he was dangling a hook in front of her, with himself as bait. He favoured her with a wink of his own.

• Like 1