Alyssa's Relaxing Night

Alyssa let her outdoor clothes fall to the floor as she finally made it home, knowing for a fact Jonathan wasn't home. He was never home around 5:00 PM, he was still on the clock. Of course, she had a whole hour before her usual patrols, and she left her number all over for possible clients. If she was as lucky as her first night, she could probably pay this months rent fully within a week! As long as everyone was as nice or as gentle as that first guy... Alyssa waited silently for a caller, hoping there'd be a taker...

(I hope you don’t mind. Your post looked lonely....)

Hugh Oberlin didn’t often stalk his tenants. 

No. He much more preferred to maintain the mystic his absence usually caused around Ecchi Apartments. Except for when rent was due and he knew the tenant had no feasible way of paying. That was his favorite. It was like a game to him. Seeing what favors he could get from desperate souls living in his fine establishment. Alyssa was one such tenant. He knocked on the door, announcing himself. “Alyssa, this is Hugh Oberlin, your landlord. We need to go over some things regarding your stay here at Ecchi Apartments.”

Edited by Harmony Frost

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckityfuckfuck. Hearing Hugh knocking on the door could only mean one of three things: There was a good reason to believe Hugh didn't want a prostitute in his apartment complex, which would explain it. Maybe Jonathan forgot to pay his half of the rent last Friday like he was supposed to. Or, most likely, Hugh was going to try and blackmail her into giving him a free service in exchange for rent, which would spiral downward like so many plots of hentai. 

"U-Um, sure, just a moment!" She would shout, hastily throwing her jeans and hoodie back on, kicking her shirt under the couch as she zipped up the hood, ensuring it covered all the goods. Peeking through the eyehole, it was certain that this was Hugh, not some impostor. Opening the door to her landlord, somewhat nervously, she would lean against the door frame, trying to act casual. "Yeah, what's up, Hugh? Don't usually see you in the building unless you're signing a new tenant. Wanna come in, have a seat and all that nonsense? Courtesy, or whatever? I dunno, Jon's usually the one here when you're around." She would ramble, not much of people person except in uniform. God, this was not going to go well.

• Like 1

Hugh cocked a brow at Alyssa’s invitation, before stepping inside. His tall, leanly muscled frame looming over hers. He cut right to the chase, “Have you been.....” he reached out and stroked her cheek, dragging his hand down her neck, “soliciting in my building?” He knew she was, but he wanted to hear it from her lips. “Don’t lie. I’m not as nice when people tell false stories.” 

Well, it was clear which of the three problems Hugh had. While Alyssa had made sure to avoid soliciting customers in the same apartment building due to possible awkwardness, it did inevitably happen from time to time. "Y-Yeah, once or twice here and there... Guessing you'd rather I do it somewhere else, or even better, not at all?" She would reply, stepping away from the tall, lean giant, "A-And even if I am... Doesn't give you the right to put your hands on me." She would add, hands balling into fists. The last thing she needed was to have to deal with a court case against her landlord, but for once, it would have been nice for Jonathan to get home early...

• Like 1

“On the contrary,” Hugh replied, smiling a tiny bit. “I don’t mind it. As long as you don’t cause trouble or...damage, I’m good. But next time, you need to tell me first. I hate finding out things late.” His smile vanished and he folded his hands behind his back. “But forgive me for touching without permission. I wonder.... what is your price?” He asked boldly. 

• Like 1

"U-Ummm... I'm still trying to come up with rates, if we're honest... I usually go with $50 for each time they cum on me, $60 for mouth and tits, $70 for the ass, $80 for the main dish with a condom, and $100 for cumming inside..." She would explain awkwardly. Her first customer was nice, paid 500 for 2 rounds with a condom, but she had the feeling Hugh would not be so generous. "Oh, you're interested? Maybe we can talk about the rates a bit, but I can't give you a huge discount... It's how I pay the bills and all that..."

• Like 1

Her pricing system was all over the place, but he understood why. When she keyed in on the fact that he was interested she seemed....frightened. But she was hiding behind a false show of toughness. Hugh rolled his eyes. “First of all, who said anything about a discount? Be careful what you assume about me girl.” Hugh took a step forward, eyeing her again. “May I see the goods....as it were? I’d like to know before I...partake.” 

Huh. She had assumed that he was going to blackmail her or demand a lower rate or something, solely due to the whole "I'm less nice when people lie" and his sheer musculature. Oh well, there was still time to recover from her awkwardness. 

"O-Okay, fair... Just, make sure you close and lock the door first. No funny stuff either, Hugh. I've heard enough stories about these sorts of things to not fully trust you right now." She would warn, waiting for him to close the door before she even thought about unzipping her hoodie. On the bright side, if she did well enough, she might just get herself a new regular client! 

• Love 1

“First,” He held up s hand, taking on a rather imperious demeanor. “No more Hugh. You will address me as Mr. Oberlin until I deem otherwise, understood? None of this ordering me about either, but yes, I agree the door should be closed.” He smirked, strolling over to shut and lock the door. “And now...strip. Please.”

Alyssa would step back, realizing she really wouldnt get much of a say from here on out. "Y-Yes, Mr. Oberlin..." She would say, unzipping her hoodie and letting her pants fall to the floor, revealing her lingerie that would be her uniform. She could feel her breasts beginning to grow erect at the idea of making money off the landlord, and she was thankful she got a sturdy bra to match the set. Now, if only it could manage the fact she was starting to feel wet. Did he want her to go completely nude?

• Like 1

Beautiful. Natural. Hugh smirked as he stepped towards Alyssa. He could see and smell her arousal. It was shocking considering her defensive behavior, but maybe she’d been hiding it. Slowly, Hugh reached out to graze his hands over her erect nipples. “I’m simply inspecting,” he explained. Testing her responsiveness. His hands swept along her curves, pressing firmly against her cloth covered snatch. “Interesting....are you always like this? Or am I a special case?” He purred, peeling down her panties first. 

"H-Hey... Does this mean you plan on buying? If you're not, then t-this is as far as I'll let you go!" Alyssa would whimper after being groped by Hugh, legs firmly clamping down on his hand, failing to keep it stuck there. "I-I get like it randomly sometimes... It's been a problem since I was 14..." She would explain, blushing and looking away, already certain the problem was going to get worse. But she had to endure... Had to get him to cum from her somehow, enough to charge him a decent amount... "Well, Mr. Oberlin? Like what you see?"