Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
yuki the neko girl hamada

greeting and such

yuki the neko girl hamada

hello everyone!! i would just like to send a general greeting and say that, despite my name, i am able to rp as both genders, but just prefer to rp as a female. i am a male IRL, so dont be afraid to poke me if you are interested in an rp or something of that nature. have a nice day nyaaaaaaaaa!!!!

SMFoxy

This might have been better in the Welcome Forum, so I might move it there later.
In the mean time, welcome to EcchiDreams.
I hope you have fun here, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone else with a purple name like mine.

Sweet Dreams~

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• IsIncognitoModeOn?
      By IsIncognitoModeOn?
      Greetings! Hope you don't mind another Dreamer passing by!
      Being gone from RP for around a year or so, with two years prior of experience, I'm joining in hopes of reconnecting with one of my favorite pass times!
      I..erm...In all honesty don't know where to start! Seems kind of odd trying to be social on a forum after a long absence, school requires so much sacrifice to personal life!
    • obscenexmaster
      By obscenexmaster Deactived
      Greetings to all, I look forward to enjoying myself here in the presence of good company. A fellow Role Player introduced to this site, and I like what I see~
      I have an open door, so do not hesitate to contact me anytime.
    • BladeRunner
      By BladeRunner
      Hi, I'm BladeRunner (a.k.a. Desmond Irich (Which is my anime name)), I am new here (Of course) and wish to make new friends. I love to role-play a lot. Now then, I'm not one for, "Mature," role-plays, if I can I can keep it with no nude (Which is damn near impossible). Hopefully, I can make new friends and have lots of fun!
      (Sorry for the long introductions folks)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.