Fantasies

Lately I've been thinking about a lot of my fantasies. Most of mine seem unrealistic and taboo but I think that's partly why they're so hot to think about.

For example those of you who have interacted with me before know I love playing a loli who's older brother takes advantage of her and turns her into his sex toy. Many issues with this...

I also have been thinking about a gang bang with about 6 guys all at the same time with or without an audience. One for each hole, hand and my tits. But I've never even had a threesome I doubt I could handle 6 guys at once.

A friend having their dog fuck and lick me as they watch. (I feel this would be taking advantage of the dog and is wrong but I'm still curious)

And I have a plethora of fantasies where I'm being watched while having sex in public or private.

What are your fantasies? Any of them possible? If yes, would you do it, why or why not? Have you fulfilled any of yours?
Please be as detailed as possible hehe.

Personally, I have two sets of fantasies. Digital and life. 

For digital, sexting and cam-sex, especially via random video to only use each other to Cum and just that. Sexting being more about getting both parties off.

The real, monster girls I'd want to fuck for real, seems interesting you know. But besides that, public sex, and other rather vanilla things. No such things as loli for me ^^

i can summarise mine pretty easy, bestiality and xenophilia being the big ones. anthro is also a fair bit of a turn on. after that comes rough, dominated, gangbang and oral.

its something about being ravaged by large monsters that really turns me on, also when it gets weird as in breaking the laws of physics weird.  that being said i have unfortunately not found monsters and aliens to get freaky with yet, but if any of you find a centaur or something then let me know 😁.

always wanted to be in the middle of a monster gangbang, really getting screwed.

haven't tried any of it in real life yet but im pretty certain that i have an oral fixation, love sucking and chewing on things 😅 the way i enjoy ice cream gets me some odd stairs some times.

My fantasies here are things I will never do in the real world. Almost all of my fantasies involve father/daughter or large age gaps, since I a Dom they also concentrate on dominance.

They are usually fantastical involving brainwshing/mind control or a world different to our own.

Here are some specific ones:

1) Imagine our modern world but far more sexual and chauvinistic, with much lower inhibitions. In this world a father openly dates his daughter. It isn't illegal but it's considered very perverse. This idea is more like a perfect daughter in that world dating her father and thriving in such an immoral world.

2) A fantasy world where an Orc Emperor conquers every human kingdom and marries/enslaves every princess. This would include a lot of hentai staples, such as sex drugs, women who learn to love being enslaved, and the bag guy winning.

• 1 month later...

I've thought of this for a while and have literally had dreams of one of my fantasies before! It might sound a bit pale in comparison to... everything in this thread so far, but one of my personal favourite fantasies would be... umm... welp, looks like I'll be sharing a deep glimpse into my mind here in this post, woooooo all serious and mysterious~~ 👻 😜 😂 

I don't know why, but I've always wanted to have my first kiss in the back of a quiet movie theatre. I may or may not have thought of making-out with my partner in the same theatre also. Maybe even a bit more than that. .///3///. As I said at the start of this post, it's something I've had on my mind for quite a few years now, and the best part? It's totally do-able! ...Though I'd probably be really nervous and shaky at first. 😖 

I dunno, there's just something about the theatre that I really like which makes me think it would be a great place to experience something like that. It would probably be better if it wasn't in a crowded theatre, or at a screening for a popular film. xD Alternatively, maybe a park, a picnic on a luscious green hill, or even just in bed would also be cool places to have a first kiss. ^u^

...but I do wonder if this fantasy of mine will become a reality one day~. 😌💖

I see that there are two extremes here, and I can understand most of them. No offense to those I don't, its your fantasy for a reason though. Not my place to understand. When I first saw this posted, I began to think about just what my sexual fantasies are, how badly I wanted them, and things like that. Then again, this was also in one of the darkest times of my life where I had lost my father, grandfather, and nearly my own life in the short span of 3 months. Needless to say, the thoughts got put on the back burner.

But, it's been almost half a year since that era started, and I've begun to come out of the shell I've created from those events. It would be nice to say I have some deep fantasies about doing this or that, but that'd be a lie. Honestly, thinking about this now, the only reason I started to think about this is the fact Sunstone replied to it, so thanks Sunstone, hope your dreams come true, unless they're nightmares.

Hmm... I'd have to say that mine are even simpler than Sunstone's are. Things as simple as cuddling, a thing I talk about all the time, that would be nice. Not needing to worry about any partners I have being unloyal, would be amazing. At this point, I'm so deprived in the category of love that having any actual fantasies are just that of things like "finding love", that sort. If I had to try hard to pick something of a more sexual nature, though, it couldn't hurt to try out aphrodisiacs, or to break out a toy here and there, but that's stuff mainly for my partner... God, I sound like the most depressing nerd ever.

No matter what your fantasies are (unless they're illegal/morally wrong in every sense of the phrase), I hope that you all are able to make them a reality, and that you are truly content afterwards.

TL;DR Rucio is a very basic bitch who wishes you all good luck.

• 2 months later...

I fantasize about being rich and rolling around in a pile of money. cash, obviously.

but no... picture the most degenerate thing you can think of, and then forget it. It's about a million times more degenerate than that. Involving gay sex, a cabbage, a chicken, corset and a long dress. I'll let you use your imagination to figure out the rest.

• 4 months later...

Fantasies are funny things. You can dream about something every night, masturbate to the idea, write countless online roleplays about it, think it's something you want more than anything else in the world, and then when finally faced with the opportunity to make that fantasy a reality, run like a frightened rabbit and hide in your hole. Or perhaps you try to indulge the fantasy, but in reality it's terrible, horrifying, painful, or otherwise unpleasant. Maybe the reality just doesn't live up to what you built up in your imagination and you're left feeling depressed or dejected. 

Every now and then the reality might end up matching what you built up in your imagination. I feel like that's exceedingly rare, but it could just be because I have a very vivid and active imagination. I've been in the position to make several fantasies come true. Some were horrible and almost ruined the fantasy for me. Most were somewhere between adequate and good, with some "oh I wish I'd known that was going to happen so I could have prepared myself for it," or even just "yuck" moments.

My fantasies tend to range from the romantic/erotic to the extreme/unrealistic. When I was younger I fantasized about my first kiss and my first time having sex so much I don't think anyone could have possibly lived up to what I imagined either could be. Technically my first kiss was this kid who sort of forced a kiss on me while I stood in shocked silence and completely failed to react. It was massively underwhelming. My first intentional kiss was with a girl two years older than me who literally lifted me off my feet, pressed me hard up against a wall, and gave me the gentlest, most dominant, sensual, amazing kiss I could have imagined. She was my first experience with dominance or another girl, and her influence alone might have helped focus my intense interest in both of those things.

I have dated a lot. I've had enough partners for acquaintances to form a poor opinion of me based on their idea of who a woman should be and what a woman should do. It bothered me for a while, but I finally realized that people are simply uncomfortable around those who are different and demonize things that don't fit their societal norms. I tried so hard to be what society said I should be for so long, but that wasn't what I really wanted. I've since found a decent balance between pursuing what I want and keeping my desires a little less out in the open.

I fantasize about giving myself completely and fully to a man or woman who can make me feel the connection I long for, and who can make me WANT to abdicate own free will in favor of their will. It's been a fun game to play temporarily, but I dream of giving myself to someone completely, surrendering to their control and their desire, being collared and told to do things that I then MUST do, regardless of what I want at that moment. I want that so bad, and have fantasized about it endlessly over the years. In real like, I don't think I'll ever find that person who has such an intimate knowledge of me and the kind of personality that will allow me to give them the gift of my surrender. I've tried with results varying from maddeningly disappointing to frustratingly close. 

I also fantasize about things that could never happen, even if I wanted them to... monsters, aliens, bizarre other worldly creatures finding me and having their way with me. Then there are the fantasies that I would never want to happen, but in a fantasy they are safe enough and amazing in their own way, like some gang of criminals kidnapping me and making me their fucktoy. In a fantasy, that's amazing. In real life, that would be terrifying.

I've had some fantasies fulfilled: public sex, group sex, MMF threesome, even a small gangbang which ended up much less enjoyable that I had hoped, and made things weird with one of the participants during and afterward. I've had sex with men and women, older and younger. Right now I want to try another MMF threesome, but it's hard to find trustworthy partners in real life, especially when you're very shy and no longer have the ready pool of partners from being stuck with people in high school or meeting people in class or in clubs on campus. The working world makes it harder. Finding local sex clubs is frightening for a single girl. You never know who's for real or what you're walking into, and even when things seem like they might work out for once, they can still get weird. I've found pretty good luck with a local swingers club - single women are always welcome, apparently, and having everyone else already coupled up makes it less scary than a room full of guys who look at you like predators and you're the prey. Fantasy fulfillment can be frightening. 

I love exploring almost any fantasies in writing. I love trying new ones and pushing limits. I also like pursuing certain ones in real life, because you only live once - why not try to experience the things your mind, heart, or body seem to want? It's never easy to actually do what you say your want, and even harder to do what you secretly want but can't even say out loud. In the end, it's not always even worth it, but how will you know if you don't take a chance? I think I'm at about a 60% positive rate for my fantasy experiments in real life. In writing, though, they're always wonderful. 

• 6 months later...

I’ve covered a few fetish fantasies I have elsewhere.  Will do something else here.

Honestly, I kind of wish I found myself randomly hooking up with some girl I ‘knew’ from back in school.  The thought here is I wasn’t just the quiet kid in school.  I was the SILENT kid.  Never said a word in school between seven years of Middle and High School and barely said anything, only when absolutely necessary, in Elementary school.  Whether it was class work or just socially, I said absolutely nothing.  I probably don’t have to say it, but those were not happy years for me.  Some were much nicer than others but never had a real friend, let alone girlfriend, there.

I would be shocked if any such person was here (or elsewhere I might mention such a thing), but if they were I assume they would know who I am by now.  Sometimes I felt like a legend of sorts, known by most of the students even though it wasn’t a small school.

In most cases I want nothing to do with that time, and happy how extremely rare it has been to see anyone from back then since graduating high school.  That said, this is one circumstance I would feel a little different about it, there would be some appeal into running into such a girl and having sex with her once or more.

Archived