Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

• 5 weeks later...

Needing help, sorry to be specific but im looking for a good literate and confident writing partner to flirt and have fun with, multiple paragraphs, detailed story of a fantasy erotic roleplay. Someone to play as a Succubus like character with playbys the likes of Jessica Nigri, Kristen Hancher, Rachel Keren, Ariana Grande, Angela White, Belle Delphine, Loren Gray, Kim Kardashian... more listed in my details on my profile.  Sorry again to be so specific, please help. I look forward to hearing from someone 🙂 Thanks for taking the time to read.
Also Just a heads up I do live in New Zealand so if I don't message straight away I apologize, if you take the time to message me I'll always get back to you 🙂

P.S. Playbys are not a must.

• 1 month later...

This is a duplicate account created just to post here then I will be deactivating it. if you figure out who I am with solid evidence and not mere speculation then more power to you. I will take the punishment. but good luck with that. I have even tried to match my writing style to several people, as well as words I've used. 🤣

I have been watching the Discord very carefully and it seems to have turned into a place where everyone has problems and honestly it makes it hard to say anything. Victimhood is being used as a currency for sympthy and attention and its gross. Shitty advice is also rampant. Such as: "If your 'friends' can't handle you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best. They're not real 'friends'." No. Your 'friends' don't deserve being abused. its not their fault that you're an abusive piece of shit. it's your fault. it's not their fault you choose to lash out over them for your problems. that's your fault. no one should have to put up with that. "You should love yourself." No, you shouldn't. You shouldn't hate yourself, either of course but this is an extreme to the opposite end it is myopic and narrassisitic. You should be comfortable with yourself and strive to improve yourself. by loving urself your giving up and taking the easy way out. its not healthy.

but the one thing that has me really concerned is there is this one manipulative piece of shit. Lets call him Pablo. There is also an extremely vulnurable woman. Lets call her Alice. And there is another woman who has suffered at the hands of Pablo's abuse. Lets call her................. Anna.

Pablo and Anna were getting along great. became friends. perhaps even more. they added each other on Discord.  then one day Anna said something off color, didn't like something that Pablo said, and then all of a sudden Pablo opens up torrents of abuse directed towards Anna. Anna gets scared. she takes it up with site staff. lets call this site... ExampleDomain.Com (ED for short, eh?) the problem here though is that this happened off ED and they have rules saying that outside the site is not their juristiction. so they can't really do much about it. but who really reads the rules? Have you, the reader, read them? I doubt it.

Whilst this is going on, Alice is having real issues. she is being stalked by .... oh lets call him....'Lil' Cock' an ugly piece of shit if I've ever seen one. not even a mother could love that face. She is an extremely vulnurable and a distrubingly self destructive individual, someone who thinks she will never be liked by anyone, let alone loved. a tragic happenstance if I have ever seen one. Anna joins the discord at this time but Anna's reckoning hasn't even started yet.

After Lil' Cock deactivates and closes his account seemingly a victory for Alice, a new evil little shit appears in the Discord server. Pablo.

Pablo doesn't like the people in that server, hates a lot of you. Site staff included. He's been on ED since 2021 and yet he only joins the discord minutes if not hours after his outburst against Anna. curious. within moments he pretty much brags about being a toxic person, of which he was called outby one of the site staff, lets call him Torn. Torn said it is something he shouldn't be proud of. Torn is correct. Pablo's response? "I was being facetious. But I kinda am". yes, we know you are, Pablo. no one was surprised by this. but Pablo was there to show control over Anna. Make her scared of him. That and to play the victim in Voice Chat. oh yes because it's always the victims fault, isn't it?

You see Pablo is a Preditor. indeed that is what I will call him from now on. Preditor finds the most vulnurable person in the server, Alice. he's managed to manipulate her and her friends and work his way into their good books to act as a shield for him and his abuse. but make no mistake. Preditor is an abuser. others might be blind to it, but I'm not, and nor are some very important people who are watching the Preditor very closely. 

I am very, very, very, worried. as are some of the people who know better, but we can't say anything. certainly not publicaly. I think it is only a matter of time until Preditor shows his true colours, and I am dismayed to think of the damage it will do to Alice who is already extremely vulnurable and I worry for Anna too.

of course they won't listen anyway which is why this post will serve as a 'I told you so' for when it does happen.

• Love 2

• Community Administrator

Found you and with sufficient proof as well.

The only thing I'm going to say there, is that you barely know what you're talking about. You think you know something, but you don't. Next time; speak to the people directly rather than do something like this. Especially in a topic that's supposed to help people. Not put them down and make baseless, false and wild accusations - which again - you're not apart of and know nothing about.

- Tema ("Torn")

• Love 5

"Pablo" here, to any relevant parties who read this. Did I go off on Anna a bit when I was high on emotion for various reasons that set me off? Yes, I did. And it's been tearing me apart inside ever since. She can hate me, but I think the world of her still and didn't join the discord to cause problems, no matter how many people think otherwise. Have I vented? Absolutely, as I'm sure she also has, but I've only spoken to what actually happened and to why I've been so confused over recent things, and talking about how uncomfortable I was because I knew I was being watched. I have done nothing to try to lessen anyone's opinion of her, nor will I and I would NEVER knowingly hurt her. UNLIKE you, who decided to create a twisted narrative based on NOTHING, make a burner account to post on someone else's topic, this dragging someone into it who did not need to be and using her damage and history as A WEAPON, in the name of some self righteous bullshit trying to make yourself look like some anonymous hero while simultaneously making Anna feel like fingers were being pointed at her for it, when no one believed she had anything to do with it. 

As far as Alice goes? Lmao what in the actual fuck is going through people's heads? We play around. We have fun. That's literally it. Reality check, relevant parties. See "Glaze Az" sticker for reference.

Next time any of you have something to say, I'm right here and I'm in the discord. I would be happy to talk. I have nothing to hide. Especially not behind burner accounts. Please. Enlighten me as to EXACTLY what it is that I did, because I'm fucking DYING to know. EDIT: 48 Hours later, not a fucking peep. Interesting. 

And for the record? I'm gonna preach self love because it's fucking important and, in fact, is not the "easy way out" and is incredibly difficult for many people and that lack of care makes it hard or impossible to make the improvements in themselves they want to make. I'm gonna try to put a little positivity when I can, wherever I can and that is NOT a drawback in character on my part, nor anyone else's who wants people to feel good about themselves. We're all a little damaged. We all need to reach out sometimes. Absolutely nothing is wrong with talking about how you're feeling and to call these people who MIGHT NOT have anyone else to talk to "playing victim" is sort of sick.

Based on that message, Anna has bigger things to worry about in her own group of "friends", cause that's some psycho shit you're pulling. I'm not causing issues with anyone, nor is anyone I regularly talk to. Funny how that works. Also, there wasn't a "friends, perhaps even more". It was one sided. 

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 3

"Alice" here...

The fact that I don't even know you and for you to dig into my connections on my Discord profile to find information about me to post in a public setting over something you know very little about, is fucked up. Don't claim you are concerned about me when you watch mine, and others', activity silently from the shadows. You were doing the very same shit. If you had even a hint of half a brain cell, you would've paid attention to the things was saying publicly — which was very little about my situation. The three people I talked to wouldn't disclose information about me. Anything you heard from people outside that group is bullshit.

People are allowed to vent. People are allowed to cry, feel sad, angry, hurt and speak their minds. It's not "playing victim for attention." It's seeking comfort and that is okay, regardless of how you fucking feel about it.

know abuse. People make mistakes but that doesn't label someone an abuser. You are sorely misguided if you think otherwise and shouldn't advocate for victims.

Don't post about me when you do not know me.

• Love 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...