Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

I am wearing full plate armor, similar to that typically used in Germany circa 1450 AD. My panties are fine chain-maille and jungle faintly whenever I take a step. I draw my zweihander and kneel, presenting it to you as a symbol of my fealty. "Come, my liege," I say in my gruff baritone. "The Franks are nearly upon us. Already the knaves have taken the Eastern Fortress." From behind me Tom Selleck approaches you, smiling gently. It puts out at ease, despite the dire situation. He leans in close to you and whispers that it's all right, he will take care of everything. Vaguely, you notice that his mustache has another, smaller mustache of its own. I stand and call for my soldiers. None of them answer. We are alone, you, me, and Tom Selleck's mustache's mustache. I level my wand at you and cast a spell of wisom. YOu begin to realize that this is all a horrible dream. Tom Selleck's mustache's mustache seems to smile as you realize the truth. I am Terry Crews.

• Love 2
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, DozleZabie2 said:

im also going to show up in full skyrim daedric enchanted armor that glows rainbow and shoot butterflies if i jump and it changes my shuts to it is i dio in stend a fus wo duh i had yo put this for fun XD 

a modded underwear!? hello Paris! here i come with new style!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...