Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

• 2 weeks later...

whoops, hopefully I didn't chase luck588 off with my threat of public anal sex. I'm too much of a sex monster I think sometimes.

It's ok, you know what unites both men and women in this world, that huge thing we all have in common?

That's right, everyone has a butthole! and Angel wants to make love to it.

• Woohoo 1

Just now, GM Angel said:

Nah  I do it strictly in public these days, I'm an extreme exhibitionist I've learned.  if you don't like that it's cool though, I respect your boundaries.

Sooooo....that last thing we had planned? Hoping that is still of interest? 😉  Though kind of hard to do that stuff long termed in public, unless we make a topic somewhere.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Sooooo....that last thing we had planned? Hoping that is still of interest? 😉  Though kind of hard to do that stuff long termed in public, unless we make a topic somewhere.

I would love that! I hope you don't mind if my succubus goes futa at somepoint, I'm just an affectionate wrecking ball with a dick right now!

7 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Nah  I do it strictly in public these days, I'm an extreme exhibitionist I've learned.  if you don't like that it's cool though, I respect your boundaries.

(Neve done anything public but I sure can try, and about my pronouns whatever you choose is ok with me sweetie, If you you want to use he/she/they I'm fine with any of them) "Please be gentle this is my first time "

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Reyna and my "quickie" is ongoing in public. Just roll, right on the Status Update. We'll all come cum by to peep.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

3 minutes ago, luck588 said:

(Neve done anything public but I sure can try, and about my pronouns whatever you choose is ok with me sweetie, If you you want to use he/she/they I'm fine with any of them) "Please be gentle this is my first time "

First time? Very well so gentle I'll be, in fact, out of respect I will lubricate you in a way I have only done for one other person!

Angel gets on her knees and starts licking luck588's asshole with her tongue, really drooling on it and licking all around the rim before plunging her saliva covered tongue up her butt. Once her anus is soaked in spit and well licked Angel stands and places the head of her cock against the entrance.

"Alright, I'm gonna be gentle, but this might still hurt a bit." She informs her lover.

4 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

First time? Very well so gentle I'll be, in fact, out of respect I will lubricate you in a way I have only done for one other person!

Angel gets on her knees and starts licking luck588's asshole with her tongue, really drooling on it and licking all around the rim before plunging her saliva covered tongue up her butt. Once her anus is soaked in spit and well licked Angel stands and places the head of her cock against the entrance.

"Alright, I'm gonna be gentle, but this might still hurt a bit." She informs her lover.

Luck moaned as she was being licked, no one had ever licked her, she even got a boner from it when Anger penetrated her it was hurting a bit in the start but it was a good kind of pain "thanks " she whispered 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, luck588 said:

Luck moaned as she was being licked, no one had ever licked her, she even got a boner from it when Anger penetrated her it was hurting a bit in the start but it was a good kind of pain "thanks " she whispered 

"Not a problem, let's make this nice!" Angel penetrates Luck slowly and gently while raining kisses down on her neck, shoulders and back. After she achieves full penetration finally she begins to slowly thrust.

She hungrily kisses then chews on Luck's ear  as her large member gently stretches out Luck's anus.

1 minute ago, GM Angel said:

"Not a problem, let's make this nice!" Angel penetrates Luck slowly and gently while raining kisses down on her neck, shoulders and back. After she achieves full penetration finally she begins to slowly thrust.

She hungrily kisses then chews on Luck's ear  as her large member gently stretches out Luck's anus.

Luck left out a tiny cry when Angel was fully inside her but it was nice to have something inside her for a change "You like to bite Angel ? I have plenty of meaty parts for you to bite me hehehe"

• Love 1