Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

Posts that are off topic, yet not otherwise rule breaking are kept here, under Section 15 of the Terms of Service:

15) Offensive or Inappropriate Posting

The term “Offensive Post” is subjective to an individual, and EcchiDreams promotes free speech and free expression. Your right to free speech on this site only ends when you call or advocate to violate other people’s individual universal rights. If what you're saying is promoting or endorsing the violation of rights of another individual it may not be posted here. We do not consider ‘the Right to Not be Offended’ as a valid universal right. We are all adults and we can all be civil; with that said, disruption of topics can be moved elsewhere by staff and the report button is available to all members. Freedom of Speech is a core principle of what EcchiDreams believes in, it’s the freedom to make a fool of yourself, and it’s the freedom for others to tell you you’re being a fool, in an open marketplace of ideas.

In a balance to protect the "Free Speech" of Dreamers as well as to keep some kind of semblances of order, any off-topic posts on EcchiDreams will be moved to this topic, where it will remain viewable.

You are by all means allowed to post in here, so you continue your conversation, if you so wish.

• 4 years later...
4 hours ago, Rachel Chan said:

My first RP was me playing as a maid in facebook group a long time ago.

Then here I am now, doing mostly sexual RP serving my 'master' up until today >////<

"Master"?

4 hours ago, Angela Daring said:

My first website-based roleplay was as a young realmwalker first exploring a new world and stumbling on a beach party.

This was on GaiaOnline back in 2004, when there were so many people posting that you could hardly keep up.  That sort of thing just doesn't happen in this day and age on that site.  You'll be lucky to join a group on there where people post more than once a day.

My very first roleplay was as a thief, the first time I played Dungeons and Dragons back in the late nineties with AD&D, before best edition came out a few years later.

I wish I could go back in time and know about RP during my most free time... =(

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Okay, i know there's a debate corner already, but the last post there was from February, not exacy brimming with vital signs.

So, i bring this question here, to explain a theory.

First though, a bit of a more relatable question.

Has anyone seen the movie Avatar?

Mod Edit: From Topic "A theory that i need help debating" posted in the Debates Forum - Moved to Off Topic, Topic for being - well, off topic.

Edited by Temaelrin
See Mod Edit.

• 2 months later...

I know I'm responding months after but I am curious.  I've seen James Cameron's Avatar if that is what you referred to.

Mod Edit: From Topic "A theory that i need help debating" posted in the Debates Forum - Moved to Off Topic, Topic for being - well, off topic.

Edited by Temaelrin
See Mod Edit.

• 2 months later...
  • Novaer featured, unfeatured, pinned, locked and unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Alrighty, let's start this off from the top.

The title of this thread makes an apallingly low amount of sense. "Fashion sense-related reasons" would be better suited to a question asking "why" about something, mainly fashion, not "what" about something, which in this case is the classic "what are you wearing" trope.

Secondly, this is a roleplay site, where people are much, much less likely to divulge personal information such as their clothing to a stranger. This is not a dating site or a site to facilitate "hook-ups" or what have you. Asking such an invasive question to those that have no idea who you are or that you even existed until extremely recently and expecting them to give you a full, honest answer is frankly ridiculous.

Now, there's a chance I've severely misunderstood. Perhaps this was a strange attempt to kick off a roleplay by asking the user as a character what they are wearing, which while strange, is not entirely unheard of. Perhaps there's some other question being asked here I'm not understanding due to grammar. But with the information I have available, all I can say is you might want to reconsider your approach greatly, sir. Thank you.

• Like 6
  • Love 2