Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

18 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

"Sounds good to me!" Angel agrees as they sit. Drinking her coke she stares at Luck and brushes a lock of her blonde hair out of her eyes.

"Whhhhhatcha thinking bout?" She asks the boy as they eat.

Luck is starring back at her "nothing I'm just enjoying the view" he smiled at her 

2 minutes ago, luck588 said:

Luck is starring back at her "nothing I'm just enjoying the view" he smiled at her 

"Little ol' me?" She said in a fake drawl. She drew all her thick blonde hair back and secured it into a ponytail with a scrunchie she found somewhere, prolly the 1990s.

"View away then, pizza and pretty girls make any day a good day."

20 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

"Little ol' me?" She said in a fake drawl. She drew all her thick blonde hair back and secured it into a ponytail with a scrunchie she found somewhere, prolly the 1990s.

"View away then, pizza and pretty girls make any day a good day."

Luck keep smilling at her "Like this day could not get even more perfect " he starts to cut the pizzas in 2 for them "thanks "

1 minute ago, luck588 said:

Luck keep smilling at her "Like this day could not get even more perfect " he starts to cut the pizzas in 2 for them "thanks "

Angel takes a slice of hot, fresh pizza and takes a big bite of it, then holds it up to Luck's mouth after she has chewed and swallowed. "Want a bite? Can I feed you?" She asked affectionately.

Just now, luck588 said:

Luck took a bite of the slice "Yes please feed me Angel" 

Angel gets up and crosses to the other side of the table and sits in Luck's lap. From this position she takes the various food stuffs they bought  one by one and feeds them to Luck, sometimes kissing him after he takes a bite of something.

2 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Angel gets up and crosses to the other side of the table and sits in Luck's lap. From this position she takes the various food stuffs they bought  one by one and feeds them to Luck, sometimes kissing him after he takes a bite of something.

Luck putted a hand over the side of Angle to hold her, he was enjoying this feeling her close and feeding him it got even better every time she kissed him.

6 minutes ago, luck588 said:

Luck putted a hand over the side of Angle to hold her, he was enjoying this feeling her close and feeding him it got even better every time she kissed him.

Angle also brings the soda to his lips when he looks thirsty, with her free hand she runs her fingers through his hair while she feeds him and sometimes when he is chewing she will kiss his forehead or temples with affection for no apparent reason.

5 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Angle also brings the soda to his lips when he looks thirsty, with her free hand she runs her fingers through his hair while she feeds him and sometimes when he is chewing she will kiss his forehead or temples with affection for no apparent reason.

Luck's hair is all curly and sometimes Angel's fingers get trapped in them having to use a bit more force to get out but that's ok he kinda likes having his hair pulled by her. His heart is jumping ump and down his chest this is all too perfect 

15 minutes ago, luck588 said:

Luck's hair is all curly and sometimes Angel's fingers get trapped in them having to use a bit more force to get out but that's ok he kinda likes having his hair pulled by her. His heart is jumping ump and down his chest this is all too perfect 

Angel continues feeding him and explores his entire face and head with her gentle kisses as he eats.

1 hour ago, luck588 said:

"Well I don't know, I really want to see you in the Jasmine outfit, but we can do lots of other things on the park or we could go somewhere else, I'm a libra I can't make choises when there are too many options" 

"Let's go have your Prince's day! Or Princess day?" Angel says excitedly. "I've always wanted to meet Ariel!"