Thick as Thieves

Did it just get hotter in there or was that just Takeshi? No, it definitely wasn't him. Kyu's tone had Takeshi practically simmering with his own heat and the no doubt that was by mistake. 'Stay strong, Takeshi, stay strong!' He thought to himself. The food he was preparing was looking quite good, with an assortment of different meat sandwiches set to the side now. He had moved over the counter to start making room for the rest of the food he needed to prepare when Kyu's words cut straight through his focus. 'Husband?!' The thought almost had him double over, fortunately Takeshi had the counter to grab. 'An amazing husband?!?' His fingers wrapped around the wooden counter top, unsure of whether to look at Kyu or the canvas in front of him. But Takeshi glanced over his shoulder soon enough to see Kyu saunter up behind him before all of her allure was pressed up against him. For a moment his entirety tensed up, a terrible mix of confused and aroused that was quickly dissipated by Kyu's touch. Never had someone touched him like that. Why couldn't she have done this sooner? It was so. . .calming? Takeshi's body relaxed as he felt her hand brush his sweat away, coaxing him to gently rest his head against hers in response. Was it a bad time to start asking about the ethics of human/kistune marriage? Were there laws for that? ?

But then Takeshi's body tensed up again when Kyu mentioned taking off her shirt. Did she even wear anything under that?! Oh the poor guy was back to being both confused and aroused. There was almost no way to read this fox! One moment she was teasing him, the next cooing him and right back to teasing him all over again! Of course he would love that, for a number of reasons from lust to simply being that comfortable around each other. But then there was the issue of people seeing. Would she care? Did she care? Of course she cared! Right? What about the kids?! In his state of arousal and confusion Takeshi blurted out, "But the kids have to wear shirts!" And then doubled over the counter a second time.

He pinched his brow, now disgruntled with himself for stumbling over his own words like that. But Takeshi did his best to shake it off. The two of them had guests coming, after all. So Takeshi hopped back to it, getting some crates and stools from outside and inside to set up in and around the hovel for people to have room in or outside. In between passing in and out of the home, Takeshi suddenly stopped by Kyu and pulled her back against his chest. He didn't know where it was coming from, but he felt compelled to wrap his arms around her waist, locking their hips together. Maybe it was the way she looked bending over to set things down, or maybe it was just years of wanting finally reaching its peaked. Maybe both? Takeshi would have to think about that later. Still, he couldn't help but have one of his hands trace the curves of Kyu's silhouette up, over her waist and up her side to her chin before gently taking a hold, tilting her head back to his. 

Against one of Kyu's ears Takeshi spoke low, with a hushed voice, "Ya know, I'm not the only in here who's marriage material."

Edited by Matty

She smiles feeling him tense up underneath her. She was only teasing, but she could see his mind turning, it was much too entertaining to watch. "Hm?" her eyebrows raise at the random words he blurted out. "Kids?" she repeats. She gave a soft laugh. It seemed like her taunting him had been a bit too efficient, but it looked like he was back to working in no time. The fox laid out platters into two large rows, it should be enough to not get terribly crowded allowing people to move and to easily grab what they wanted. Glancing around it looked like everything was getting pulled together nicely. Kyu stooped down to pull out the games. Her mind wandering to see what music should be played. "Hm?" amber eyes blinked feeling Takeshi's arms wrap around her.  She hums feeling his finger trail up her form, a soft sigh escaping her lips as her head leaned back against him. Her ears twitched hearing his sweet words. A soft smile appeared on her face "Eh? Is that a proposal, perhaps?" she giggles.

"Ya know, I have such a hard time tellin' when your jokin' or not," Takeshi said in hushed tones as he brought his lips down from her ears to the curve of her neck. Quietly, Takeshi spoke with his lips against Kyu soft skin, letting them graze against her as he said, "Why is this kistune tryin' to lock down some human, hm? Don't tell me. . ." His words trailed off for a moment as Takeshi's eyes closed, letting himself breath Kyu's scent in. Takeshi's lips pressed against Kyu's neck before he drug them up along its crook. He playfully nibbled at her skin for a moment before giving it another kiss, and spoke once more. "Has the Kyu fallin' for me?! Does she want to be a bride?" Honestly, the thought of marriage terrified Takeshi. He had never given it thought and he had no idea why he was talking such a big game but Takeshi couldn't really help himself when it came to getting caught up in a moment. "I'm always openin' to convicin' ya know," Takeshi added as the hand that had wrapped around Kyu started to snake its way down her legs. The moment had definitely taken the young man as feelings and lust had been colliding together for the entire day. It was impossible to resist her or himself and the feeling of her pressed against him, something Takeshi had wanted for so long, begged him to keep going.

Edited by Matty

"It would be far too simple if you were able to do something like that" she chuckles as felt his head come closer to her. Her head tilted to the side, welcoming his touch. A hum came out of her feeling his lips against the sensitive part of her neck, her toes curled, it took much of her focus to not let out an eep. His breath was so warm against her! "It's quite natural for a kitsune to have a human mate" she let out a heavy breath, her thighs squeezing together. Something warm was moving inside her. She was beginning to feel twitchy. An unintentional shudder came out of her feeling his teeth nipped at her neck, she couldn't stop the squeak coming from her lips; soon after she held her breath. "Hmm... I wonder. Although, I can say that getting married is on my mind right now" she admits. That kind of thing she wasn't keen on rushing on such an important topic, everything had its due time, and she felt like that would take time. What they had right now, however, was more than enough for her right now.  She gives a giggle "I'll be sure to keep that in mind".  Her hips remained pressed against him feeling his hand go down her leg "Mm" she groans. She was sure she was having such reactions from being gone for too long; she was giving in; losing it. "Takeshi..." she whispers out, her legs tried to straighten up, but she wanted this "we can't start messing around right now, you and your games" she manages to get out as she tried getting her mind straight. 

"Ohh, ya teasin' me with all that proposal talk then?" Takeshi's moved from Kyu's chin to her throat, his palm pressing down against it while his fingers now gripped at her jaw. Firm, but gently, Takeshi tilted Kyu's head to the side, exposing more of her neck to him. "You're so mean, such a heart breaker~," he said with a smile before sinking his teeth down onto her. A hum came from Takeshi, vibrating against Kyu as he sucked at the curve of her neck. Meanwhile, the other hand had found its way between Kyu's caving legs, his palm pressed against Kyu's mons as his fingers curved around her. With Kyu's sweet honey pot cupped in Takeshi's hand and her neck locked under his lips, the two were practically locked together, leaving Kyu to Takeshi's discretion. Takeshi slowly pulled his lips from Kyu, sucking at her skin until all that was left was a thin bridge of saliva between the two an a small hickey. His other hand had started pressing down against Kyu, tenderly caressing Kyu up and down through her clothes. "Maybe I should tease you for a change?" Takeshi offered before locking his lips again with Kyu's neck.

Edited by Matty

"Hn? And who exactly is being mean now?" she comments. She sighs feeling his mouth connect to her neck once again, a pant coming from her. One of her hands raised up, her fingers tangling through his hair, the other raising up to cover her mouth feeling Takeshi bear his teeth to her neck. It was warm. His tongue was soft. His breathing tickled her. She felt the warmth and pressure of his hand close to her vagina, there was a bit of friction from her underwear, her butt brushed against his mound in response. There was no way she could resist like this, his hands tantalizing her. Every time her hips moved they bumped against his groin or his hand. Even with her panties on, it was enough to make her murmur in need. His hand started moving! This wasn't enough! "Fine," she says, her body shuddering "But, be prepared when I pay you back later" she whispers, she let out another squeak as he began to suck her neck again before letting out a soft giggle. Her ears tensed upwards hearing the door open accompanied by loud jeering, it made her body freeze. She had gotten so distracted that she didn't notice! Thankfully, Takeshi's back was blocking any view their guests might have. She isn't shy about her body by any means, but at the very least she could be considerate and avoid an awkward situation. "H-Hey!" she hisses under her breath as she begins to straighten her clothes, her other hands trying to pry his hands from her, as she clears her throat. 

Edited by Shay Shade
  • Like 1

The two's hips had started to move on their own together. Without a second thought Takeshi would grind himself up against Kyu as she pushed back against him. The sensation of feeling his member press up against her butt only enticed Takeshi to do more. Before the door had opened Takeshi's fingers were already finding their way to Kyu's clit through her underwear by sliding past the sash that hung from her hips. The more Takeshi pressed and rubbed the more the two grinded against each other until Takeshi's length was hard and pressed to Kyu's perky ass. A soft 'mmmm' slowly came out from Takeshi's lips that he had locked with Kyu's neck, absolutely lost in everything Kyu was giving in response. It wasn't until Takeshi had heard taunting that his entire body tensed up. Frozen in place and utterly caught off guard, Takeshi was both surprised and embarrassed to find himself actually aroused by the moment. But Kyu's sharp "Hey" snapped him out of it, giving him just enough time to think of a way to out of their predicament. Takeshi spun around on a heel and fiend a scowl, pointing his finger at the sudden intrusion.

"Haven't ya'll heard'a knockin'? How am I supposed to help a girl get her clothes nice an' right when we got people bustin' in like this?! What? Ya'll tryin' to get a free show? That'll cost ya in food!"

Takeshi dove for the ladle in the pot and splashed its contents at the kids, running at them until he was outside with them. They all screamed until they were all outside and away from the open door. Once away, Takeshi grabbed what kids he could and squatted down, bringing them in close for a whisper. 

"Look, Kyu wanted to look good for this night, ya know? She's feelin' good an is wantin' to look good but she's all about lookin' good like it takes no effort. So be polite and don't make a scene about it, ya hear? If ya do I'm takin' your food!"

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1

Her clothes had begun to look unkempt from their movements, even more so when her sash had been tampered with. The fox didn't move an inch until she was sure that everyone had been chased out of the room, a soft sigh of relief came from her at the excuse that Takeshi made up. Although, she couldn't help but wonder how much water it would hold. "Well they are kids after all" she mumbles before shrugging it off. "Ahh... really," Kyu breaths out as she places her hand on her forehead. Just when they were about to enjoy themselves too. "Getting interrupted is the worst" she mutters under her breath as she begins to completely loosen then refasten her clothes. Her body was still feeling warm, her nipples were stiff on softly showing more than they normally did under her shirt. She had even begun to feel moisture in her underwear, but that was all she could tell were the signs of her beginning to be turned on. If they had ended up going any further there was no telling how much those kids would have seen. She could still feel his touch... She wanted to continue and have a bit of revenge, but that would just have to wait later. Kyu gave one last check of her clothes, smoothing down bits of her hair as she did. Walking to the door, she gave a soft smile putting her body against the frame as she watched Takeshi and the small group for a few seconds. "Alright, then. Everything looks like it's all set up and ready, so it's fine to come in. It'll still be a bit before the main course, right?" she questions as she glances at Takeshi.

• Love 1

Between the mocking and laughing it had taken Takeshi a moment to get who he could under control. By the time things were calm more of their friends and neighbors had come to enjoy in on the food, and some had even brought their own instruments to play! What had been seen by some was quickly forgotten as they got distracted with the new guests and the smell of fresh food sifting through the air, to Takeshi's relief. Takeshi was doing his best to put what had just had happened out of his head, not wanting to get anymore distracted than he already had, and to quite the success! When Kyu had stepped out Takeshi was still squatting down, hugging and chatting with some the new kids. Some of the people, kids, teenagers an adults alike, had turned to look at Kyu, prompting Takeshi to turn his head to look at Kyu from behind some loose hair. With the ladle still in his hand, Takeshi brushed the hair back behind his ear, giving himself a better view. Takeshi wanted to gasp, feeling his heart jump into his throat as his eyes went wide for a second. The sight of Kyu back at their place, poised picturesque against the door frame with the light radiating out from around her, made Takeshi's face turn a faint pink. He wasn't sure how long he or anyone else had stared but hopefully it was't for too long. When he snapped back to it and finally replied, Takeshi nodded with a big grin. "Mhm!" 

Takeshi stood up, and with eyes closed tight with joy, motioned with his ladle to the small abode. "Come on in! We've got all kinds'a food for all'a ya'll."  Takeshi brushed past Kyu, guiding who he could fit into their hovel. With his bronze face still lit with that faint hue of pink, Takeshi would steal what chances he could to look to Kyu as he helped feed and give out food to their guests. It was still hard for Takeshi to believe that he wasn't dreaming, but he was starting to become okay with that.

She watched as everyone began scrambling for the food; everything smelled amazing. Her sleeve rose up to cover her mouth, hiding her laugh. Everyone really was lively, much like before she left... not that she was gone for all too long. It was comforting. A soft hum came out of her as she glances at Takeshi from the corner of her eye; he really was husband material. It was amusing, to say the least. She would have to chalk it up to the unexpected domestic side of him. Waiting for the line of people to settle down taking their seats inside and outside the home, the vixen walked up to the table to get herself something to eat. She leaned over the table, Golden eyes blinked as Takeshi caught her eye only for a moment, a smile went to her lips. "You've been staring an awful lot, Takeshi. Do I look strange or something?" Kyu giggles as she picks up a sandwich taking a small bite from it "Or maybe your mind is in the gutter?". The fox glanced around watching as everyone conversated. 

Everything was going swimmingly. People were smiling and filling their bellies, thanks to the work Kyu and Takeshi had so suddenly put into such a night. Takeshi had always enjoyed being able to give back to the people he lived with but this was something else. This feeling left him feeling warm in a way he hadn't felt. Perhaps it was because he had never done this sort of thing alongside Kyu before? They shared information and helped each other out but most of their work happened separate of each other, not that Takeshi preferred that way or anything. The thought of doing things with Kyu made Takeshi look back to her without a second thought. When Kyu matched his gaze Takeshi froze for a moment, caught with a sandwich half way up to his mouth. He let out a nervous laugh and skipped over to Kyu before slinging an arm around her shoulder.

"Kyu, you always look strange!" Takeshi teased with a poke of her cheek as he tossed his head back and laughed.

Kyu blinked as she felt Takeshi's arm slip around her shoulder, a soft smile coming from her, it was a strong arm. "Ehh? How rude. And here I thought you were absolutely admiring me or something" her tone was far from angry, a soft chuckle coming from behind her sleeve feeling his finger press at her cheek. She leans up against him as she glimpsed around. "Everything seems to have been done well enough. Everyone is happy," she mutters as she places another sandwich inside her mouth. "Just so you know, I get many compliments on my looks. It's a shame since it seems like I have a strange face. Hm, or maybe you just have strange tastes" she giggles. Her ears twitched as she heard a group of kids playing with the games in the corner, her eyes constricting as she tilted her head. Everyone really was energetic. "It has and hasn't been all that long since hearing all this" she sighs. "It took me too long to get back, I suppose" she shakes her head. "How about I help around here for a while? I mean strengthing my relationships here and giving and getting information around the area should be possible. I won't be too out of a job. It's been a little while after all. Besides I need a small break from traveling such long distances" she shrugs. "Plus, I'd be able to relax with everyone... and you" she adds in her usual honey and oil voice as her eyes flick over to Takeshi, her eyes narrowing a soft smirk on her lips.

• Like 1

Takeshi's eyes had a spark in them that wasn't normally there. Kyu might have seen that in passing a few times before, but that there were emotions Takeshi had done his best to keep tied down. Moments like these though made it impossible to hide. He looked around to their guests and nodded in agreement with Kyu. They really had done a good job there. It felt fulfilling. Takeshi laughed at Kyu's retort and pulled her closer when she leaned in. He pressed his lips against her head, burying his nose in her silk hair with a wide grin and closed eyes. He didn't say anything, he just quietly and happily listened to her go on as he soaked up the atmosphere. When Kyu mentioned Takeshi he opened an eye in interest and then buried his face into her hair. Excitement was welling up inside him as he listened to Kyu go on. The more she talked about staying there, the tighter his grip got on her until finally speaking.

"I'd love that." Takeshi said, his voice and low husky. But a thought crossed his mind that made him pull himself from Kyu's sweet smelling hair to look her in her eyes. "Why now? What took ya so long, huh?"

• Love 1

The vixen felt his grip on her tighten, it was almost like he had intentions of keeping her there in the off chance she would change her mind. The grasp alone was enough to cement and reaffirm her decision on staying. They had been away from each other for enough time that Kyu took notice. "Oh? That was an awfully straightforward response to have" Kyu's ears went up as a soft gasp went past her lips feigning surprise. But her light laugh soon interrupted her act. "Hmm, I wonder..." she gives a soft shrug deciding to play facetious. "Perhaps I just need a bit of a break from traveling so much. I've been far away from this place for quite a bit of time to where I can say that I am quite fond of it." Having him know that he was partially part of the idea would have been giving away far too much. But, she very much missed this closeness. "The requests that some people make sometimes are simply ridiculous. Some people aren't satisfied unless they get the information that they want, not necessarily need. Despite my advice, they'll want to do it their way, despite how long of a route it took" she sighs "It's tiring..." She shakes her head before smiling softly "Well, I guess it was all worth it since I got paid so much, and everyone seems so happy."

• Love 1