The EcchiDreams Ultimate Island Survival Game

You've found yourself washed up and stranded, alone, on a deserted island. You have no idea how long you are going to be stuck here. You only have three items with you, and you need to make the best use of these to ensure your own survival.

What are these three items? Why do you have them?

Note: The three items can be anything at all. :3

Go~.

1. A Knife: Food is important, but so is self-defence. I have no idea what’s on this island and whether it could potentially kill me. 

2. A Lighter: Fire warms the body and cooks food, it also keeps potential predatory animals away. The smoke also keeps mosquitoes away, and can be used to signal passing ships/aircraft. 

3. A Rope: Should the fire not work to signal potential rescuers, rope is always good to have so that I could try to make a basic raft to get off the island. It’ll also help me to gather food and potentially make a small base. 

• Senior Staff
2 hours ago, lover of members said:

1. a magical bottle with unlimited fresh water.

2. a box containing a survivalist (for surviving and entertainment😇)

3. a 3D edible food printer

How will you power your food printer? Also, those printers still need material.
Since you already have all three items, the printer would be useless.

23 minutes ago, SMFoxy said:

How will you power your food printer? Also, those printers still need material.
Since you already have all three items, the printer would be useless.

Maybe it’s a solar powered food printer that’s like the machine on Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, where water goes in, and good comes out. 

1) another person to keep me company and not be driven insane~

2) an infinite yet simple food source( food that can be cooked in many different ways) that is overall healthy

3)a super survivalist(apocalypse style) kit equipped with life saving tools (a few fire starters, water filters, weapon, a ham radio,etc...)

1: Completed Infinity Gauntlet, because fuck logic.

2: A Second Infinity Gauntlet that fits on my other hand, because fuck the other half of the logic.

3: A toaster.

• 1 month later...

Archived