Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Matty

Player Lounge [ooc]

Matty

Howdy! Here's the player lounge, where everyone can talk, share ideas and link up with other players. It might be a good idea to post a greeting that other players can read when they join, but that's your prerogative.

Hello! My name is karma or you can call me Red! 😄 I look forward to rping with you all and talking. 

• Like 1

Chiyako

Hello! I will try and make a character for this either tonight or tomorrow!

• Like 1

Matty

@karma & @Chiyako, Howdy and welcome to the group~!

I can't wait to see how your characters turn out an am looking forward to getting to roleplay with ya'll~

• Like 1

Multiversal

Ish looking interesting in here 0u0

Maybee I’ll be able to squeeze some purrogress in fur characters, but fur meow, I has idea on what it could pawsibly bee. :33

• Like 1

Matty

fdsjakl Welcome to the rp @Multiversal, it's great to see that you're joining us~

I very curious to see what you have in store for all of us ^^

Chiyako

Are we allowed to make multiple characters? Like, could I make a hero student and a villain student?

Matty
Just now, Chiyako said:

Are we allowed to make multiple characters? Like, could I make a hero student and a villain student?

Absolutely! And I'll make sure to add that to the character ID section so others can know for the future.

Multiversal

Purrceeds to send in 1M Mary Sue OCS

Sounds like a good idea to have more people 0u0

• Haha 1

Chiyako

There! First one made. I'll make the villain tomorrow.

• Like 1

Matty

@Chiyako

Momae and her quirk are so cool~!

Matty

@Neptune provided me with wonderful advice that I will be implementing over the next two days. All of the extra information about Quirks, Locations, Education and Occupations have been moved into a single topics tab named "RP Information". There, people will be allowed to add to the RP as it progresses to help grow it to the players liking. But, with my permission, of course. I will also be adding images to the Locations thread for visual reference. Just thought I'd let everyone know ~

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1
  • Love 1