Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Matty

Player Lounge [ooc]

Matty
5 minutes ago, karma said:

Then Takeshi would be away but probably act like a worried parent (x

Oh he'd be absolutely distraught if something was happening and he didn't know where his students were, especially Karma. But I also imagine that it would be pretty easy for TV Head & Nilaa to find Karma again, (all past events considered haha), without Takeshi being aware for a while, if at all. If it happens off campus or out of sight that is ~

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Chiyako

That could be fun!

Momae can wait until more hero stuff happens.

• Like 1

Neptune

@Matty I'm completely fine with how you want to do things. I will try and get myself together to start posting so I can continue that story because the fight was only getting started and it was pretty exciting.

@Chiyako what are you plans regarding Momae?

• Like 2

Chiyako

Got none at the moment! She's open to RP with just about anyone at this point.

• Like 1

Neptune

I will try and do some posting in a few days. If I'm able to get myself back into things, I wouldn't mind Momae and Anastasia meeting each other. Momae seems pretty damn cute and, personality wise, quite a contrast to Anastasia. 

• Like 2

Chiyako

Could be fun!

Mysthero

Okay, I created Storm Caller, let me know if I need to make adjustments.

• Like 1

Matty
2 hours ago, Mysthero said:

Okay, I created Storm Caller, let me know if I need to make adjustments.

Howdy! Regarding your character, if you take a gander at the first paragraph in the encounter TV killed the radio Star, theres some past history about the world in it. It talks about TV Head, his attack on L.A. and a specific hero named "Nimbus" who has power lightning manipulation. Heres the thing, he has kids, one of which is named El Niño who controls air pressure, to also create storms and lightning. Theres another son, who also controls lightning in a similar manner, but I don't want to spoil too much. Would you be up for being a part of the Nimbus family? We could discuss further details in private if you are ^^

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1

Mysthero

@Matty just sent you a text

• Like 2

Mysthero

Would anyone like to help show Tyler around? It's his first day! ^_^

• Like 1

Chiyako

I wouldn't mind having Momae do a side-story with one or more people!

• Like 1

Neptune

I'm fine with Anastasia interacting with one or more people too.

• Like 1

Chiyako

Well if anyone would like to chill with Momae (hero or villain) just let me know and we can set something up!

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Adverse
      By Adverse
      Utopia inspired by Battle Royale, Deadman Wonderland and Poppy
      I've wanted to create a story about a fucked up system for a really long time, but a primary concern of mine was that I felt like it could be taken as me trying to make a statement instead of just creating a work of fiction. With reflection, I've come to the conclusion that I might be making more of a statement than I realize. My B.
      The idea is a world set in something of a post-post-apocalypse, meaning what was left of humanity came together, thrived and at this point are doing generally pretty fucking well for themselves, until the age-old enemies started to rear their heads again. Religion. Government. Systems created to control and maintain order, to shape humanity and behaviors in the image of those pulling the strings, until a new system is forced into place and such ancient concepts are all but abolished. People begin to live in a living dream world. Utopia.
      But this isn't meant to be a "fight the man" story. This isn't an anti religion or government story, even though that is centric to the world and plot. This is a story that's meant to be about inevitability, about the universe always seeming to come full circle and about existential dread. About how our consciousness of self makes our mortality our greatest enemy as we can not comprehend oblivion after existence. About the fragility of the human mind. About how there is no inherent good or evil in the grand scheme of things and the moral inhibitions associated with each are fabrications of our own fears of the great unknown.
      Many of the people in the world of Utopia have had such restraints removed, had their minds freed and as a result, can live in absolute bliss, but there are some who still believe in the old ways, who remember them, maybe. These people are treated as heretics and are punished in absolutely horrific ways, often for the amusement of the unwittingly obedient masses. 
      Serenity's reign must end.
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      The format to adhere to for creating your character is as follows:
      Name:
      Constitution: (How psychologically fragile are you?)
      Mental Flaws: (Include fears, regrets, etc)
      Page of Memory: (A summary of your character's life that lead them to this point. Were they born in Silent Hill? Are they in The Order? What did they do to end up in Silent Hill?)
      Strengths:
      (Insert image of character)
      These are to be posted here individually. If any edits are necessary I will point them out. Don't take too many liberties, especially if you decide you want your character to have history with a Canon character.
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      Originally, the monster of Silent Hill were all fucked up and twisted by Alessa Gillespie and her ridiculous psychic power. Later, it was established that a vast amount of the monsters in Silent Hill are manifested by and represent parts of a visitor's psyche/thoughts/fears/desires.
      Two people could view one monster and see two different things. This won't be the case in this role play, in most situations, monsters will mostly look the same to everyone and there is a reason for that.
      Monsters are also tough as shit to kill should the need arise to fight, especially unarmed. Blunt objects are all over, guns and ammo are scarce and the odds are stacked against the damned souls who are unfortunate enough to find themselves locked in that place of torment.
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      Being a huge fan of Silent Hill and inspired by the impending spooky time, and for some reason trying to get my mind out of a dark place, here's this role play club. 
      Horror has a limited appeal here, it's pretty niche, but I intend to go through with it all anyways. This role play isn't about getting off to gore, though both gore and getting off could be evident, not in the same place necessarily, it's about the thrill of psychological chills and the terror that lies in the confines of humanity's fragile psyche. 
      I've got just a few rules here that I expect everyone to adhere to.
      - I can keep things secret from you. You can't keep things secret from me. If you have a plot idea then please, share it so we can work it in easy and not interrupt the main plot.
      - This probably won't be 100% seamless, but I intend to keep things as close to following Canon of the Silent Hill franchise as I possibly can.
      - This takes place in the universe of the games, not the movies. If you've seen the movies but haven't played the games, at least you'll have a decent idea.
      - Violence is a huge part of Silent Hill. It is gonna happen. Sexuality is a huge part of most Silent Hill entries, subtle or not. It is gonna happen. It's gonna get sticky one way or another. Just don't get fucking gross. I don't want to elaborate on that unless I absolutely have to. 
      - No one gets out of Silent Hill once they're taken by the purgatory dimensions, unless they fulfill their purpose for being there in the first place. The franchise is not consistent about exactly how that works, but we can figure it out for ourselves. 
      - The idea is to avoid fights as often as possible. We aren't super heroes. We're people who don't know what the shit to do about the monsters in this hellish place. You can defend yourself, win fights, but it won't be easy. You're not going to overpower certain monsters. 
      - Characters need to be able to die. Not saying they will, but the threat needs to be real. Bad choices have consequences.
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      Now would be a good time to start discussing events. Obviously I have a few in mind, but let's toss around some ideas for things to be happening around the town.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.