Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Matty

Player Lounge [ooc]

Matty

Howdy! Here's the player lounge, where everyone can talk, share ideas and link up with other players. It might be a good idea to post a greeting that other players can read when they join, but that's your prerogative.

Hello! My name is karma or you can call me Red! 😄 I look forward to rping with you all and talking. 

• Like 1

Chiyako

Hello! I will try and make a character for this either tonight or tomorrow!

• Like 1

Matty

@karma & @Chiyako, Howdy and welcome to the group~!

I can't wait to see how your characters turn out an am looking forward to getting to roleplay with ya'll~

• Like 1

Multiversal

Ish looking interesting in here 0u0

Maybee I’ll be able to squeeze some purrogress in fur characters, but fur meow, I has idea on what it could pawsibly bee. :33

• Like 1

Matty

fdsjakl Welcome to the rp @Multiversal, it's great to see that you're joining us~

I very curious to see what you have in store for all of us ^^

Chiyako

Are we allowed to make multiple characters? Like, could I make a hero student and a villain student?

Matty
Just now, Chiyako said:

Are we allowed to make multiple characters? Like, could I make a hero student and a villain student?

Absolutely! And I'll make sure to add that to the character ID section so others can know for the future.

Multiversal

Purrceeds to send in 1M Mary Sue OCS

Sounds like a good idea to have more people 0u0

• Haha 1

Chiyako

There! First one made. I'll make the villain tomorrow.

• Like 1

Matty

@Chiyako

Momae and her quirk are so cool~!

Chiyako

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

@Neptune provided me with wonderful advice that I will be implementing over the next two days. All of the extra information about Quirks, Locations, Education and Occupations have been moved into a single topics tab named "RP Information". There, people will be allowed to add to the RP as it progresses to help grow it to the players liking. But, with my permission, of course. I will also be adding images to the Locations thread for visual reference. Just thought I'd let everyone know ~

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Shay Shade

Hello! Shay here! Finally made two muses for this group! Ready for some rping! I might add more villains in the future just to have a nice hero/villain balance going!

• Like 1

Multiversal

Ara Ara, nice to know mew have made some peeps! Though I’m not sure when the actual rolepurrlay will get going. Matty is the one in charge here, so I don’t quite have a clue in when he’s gonna get it started fur reaaaaals.

• Like 1

Matty

I'm glad to see you joining us [x@Shay Shade

Your characters look like they're going to be a blast to rp with ~

@Multiversal

I'm currently waiting on a handful of members to create their characters since the rp will be starting with entrance exams. I've got that all planned out, but unfortunately I cant begin until everyones made a character.

Thursday marks the one week mark of when everyone joined, so I'll be sending a message to everyone who hasnt made a character yet to let them know they have one more week to make a chara and, of course, to offer any help that I can. So a little over a week from now should be the latest we have to wait before getting the ball rolling for the group rp ^^

• Like 1

Multiversal

Ara Ara, I see. Well then that’s quite the wait, but hopefully it can start sooner too. There’s lots of students that I may have to make yet another villain.

• Like 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

Yeah, it's a little bit more down time then I'd like, but I'm doing my best to be considerate of peoples lives. Ppl got a lot going on an all.
I've already made plans for the event that there's less people than intended, such as a fluff explanations and npc creation, but i'd definitely appreciate the help in making npc's if that has to happen. I mean, I already have to make some, cause GM, but the help is always appreciated [x

Edited by Matty

Multiversal

NPCs? Maybe I’ll be able to help depending on what it is. As busy as I can get right meow, helping this to get a bit more developed never sounds bad. 

Matty

I guess they're technically not "NPCs", since I'll (and maybe others) will be playing them. But NPCs in this case would be non-essential characters that help move the story along outside the player characters themselves. Like, for example, there's going to be more characters at the exams besides the PCs that will be described within the GM responses that move the game along. If there's more important NPCs, like a police chief or w.e, that'll be made into an actual character sheet since they will be a reoccurring figure. Am I making sense? >_o''

Multiversal

Ahhhh, I see I see. Well if it’s plot important then I suggest we take it to DMs. It’s impurrtant not to spoil the good stuff! If there are more people to work on it too I suggest starting up a group dm. I’m willing to help if I’m any use that is.

• Love 1

Matty

Aaaahh, tyty Multi~. Atm there isn't too much of a need for NPCs since I've got most things covered but as the game progresses that may become necessary. I'll make sure to hit you up about the matter if it gets to that point. Of course, if anyone else is interested in playing some NPCs or had some interesting plot related NPCs ideas, I'd be delighted to talk about that with them as well <33

Multiversal

Ara Ara, no purrobs! If I’m ever needed then yup! Gotta do what I can! Though I do hafta make back up people if there’s not some impurrtant people around. H.H. Have a nurse but not the peeps at the Proving Grounds. 

Chiyako

I should probably get a RP started with my hero as well! Also sorry for slow replies, it has gotten busy around here lately.

Matty
24 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I should probably get a RP started with my hero as well! Also sorry for slow replies, it has gotten busy around here lately.

Ayyyye np, but thank you anyways for the considerations ^^

Aaat the moment, the current plan was to introduce most of the student characters at the entrance exams buuuut. If you had in something in mind or wanted to do something else, we could probably work something out

• Like 1