Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

erp A New Beginning [IVergill x karma]

lVergill

Main Character(s)

@lVergill [Gil

DJVpxDD.jpg

@karma [Miko, Goddess of Autumn]

9VUrMlf.jpg

lVergill

The young man's life flashes before his very own eyes, seeing and tasting death wasn't enough to put his mind at ease while his mind swims across the empty void of the afterlife. His body numbs while he felt cold running across his dead body and only seeing the darkness engulfing his vision and not resisting outcome of his decision. Still, even with this endless darkness slowly consuming his vision, light pierces through the darkness and a soothing presence began to call for him in a new life waiting for the young man. A new beginning call for the young man as his eyes widen to bare witness his new arrival and his consciousness slowly came back to him. Sound, taste, hearing, touch, and sight came back to his supposed dead body while seeing his new surrounding taking light before him. His eyes blink to adjust to this white room that seems to stretch forever from the looks of it and noticing a woman sitting close to him not knowing of his new destiny waiting for the boy. 

"Excuse me, but where am I exactly?" The red-haired boy asks, curious. 

His eyes glance down to check on his hands closing and opening feeling that familiar sense of moving an arm or hands which felt a bit weird to him. Gil knew that he had died on an accident which he can recall somewhat clearly and feeling his body return only made it a bit too weird to him. Still, nothing is odd compare to this rather powerful and beautiful girl sitting while checking on him as if noting something which made him a bit nervous. Sweat began to trail down his neck while gulping to find out the answer behind his death and the main reason he got called into this bizarre place. 

"Hmm, this can get quite boring" the woman murmured softly to herself as she wondered her work place. Miko sighed and rubbed her temples as she waited for whoever is next. Suddenly she saw a young soul coming into view and she smiled softly, I think he may be able to do as I wish. The autumn goddess got ready as she sat down in her chair, playing lightly with her hair. Miko waited and finally when the young man came to his senses, "hello there." She softly spoke to him. She stood up and walked over to him, giving an warm smile. "I'm Miko, an goddess." She offered an pale hand to him. "I got some bad news for you though, you have well..died" she then paused and rubbed the back of her neck with her spare hand. "Gosh, I'm terrible at this. Why did they give me this position?" She muttered to herself but kept a friendly look on her face.

She stepped away and hummed quietly. "Well I'm sure you know by now you have died." She stated as she turned back around, a few creamy locks falling in front of her face which she quickly pushed away. "This place...let's see if I can put it into simpler terms" she raised a nimble finger to her lips. "Ah. Think of it as a three way stop on the street. It's where you can decide where to go on from here." Miko put her hand down and fidgeted with her dress. "I'm sure your wondering how you died as well" the goddess sighed quietly and walked back up to him, sitting on his arm rest on his chair. "You died while falling down the stairs. You saw an old woman about to slip down the stairs and you grabbed her, but instead you had fallen and well..broke your neck." She simply put and put her hand on his arm gently. "Your parents know by now and are grieving terribly. I'm sorry." She gave her most sincerest look she could give. "Anyway, you now have a choice." Miko murmured as she stared down at the redhead. "There's three options for you, option one is you can be reincarnated you could happen to be a human again or an animal. I can't choose that fate for you there. Then there's going straight to heaven, but I must say. It get's boring. Then there's option three, you could play as an hero in my new world I created." A grin danced onto her lips. "So, young man...what will you choose?" She asked without giving anymore details about the new world.

lVergill
Posted (edited)

The boy narrows his eyes to talk to this woman proclaiming to be a goddess which quickly grab his attention and only put him in a bit of a spot judging from her appearance alone that could be sort of true to her tale. The mention of his death made his body react with a shutter since it isn't a good memory or a good way to remember since his body can still faintly remember that while ignoring the small whisper behind her words since Gil is too focus on the memory to even paid attention to her. Regardless of such tale, the boy is here now and nothing he can do much but to listen to this goddess speak more about his current situation while also pondering that he has no other choice but to keep moving. The remind of his dead only made his right hand touch his neck and remembering that quick pain that ended his life like a simple snap of a finger. Even if he had a do-over, Gil will most likely do that again and come back here all over again which made him feel a bit nervous but confident on that choice. 

The grunt softly hearing his only three options coming from her sweet lips which he thinks about it for a couple of seconds since this will determine the fate of his new life and glance around the area for some sort of help. The first option is a huge risk taker which isn't the way to go knowing he will flip a coin to return to his human body and not going to risk that so he quickly took that option out of his mind for now. The second option, the heaven option does sound promising since people always talk about heaven being a perfect place but the way the goddess speak of that place sound a bit too skeptical from the sound of it. Which now leave Gil on the last option, becoming a hero into this new foreign world which does sound more fun and rather interesting since he always admires to be a hero of the sort. A thin smile appears on his face knowing that being a hero sound fun and a way to keep his ideal on check on protecting the weak since Gil has always been the hero type even in his original worlds. Questions never did come to his mind only the vision of a happy world and easy life of a hero going around from place to place to annihilate evil which is something he can do. 

"Very well, I will take on your third offer Miko. I will happily become your hero to save that place." Gil spoke in a confident tone. 

The red-haired young man could easily see a brand new world that is out of reach to him and only video game could give such an experience but not anymore with the help of this kind goddess giving him a new chance. 

Edited by lVergill

Miko smiled brightly and clasped her hands around one of his. "Really?! Thank you so much!" She gleamed and giggled as she stood up back on her feet and twirled. "Now, Sir Hero. What is your name?" She asked politely as she turned back to him, she raised a pale palm and different things flashed around him. "Your also allowed to bring whatever you want and desire with you. It can be anything! From a weapon, beast, supply, money, or even a goddess like me!" She joked on the last part and put her hand down. Her hands snaked up on her hip as she leaned forward, her face getting into his. "What do you desire, Sir Hero?" Her soft voice actually somewhat sounded seductive, entrancing to even say. Her amber eyes dedicatedly stared into his green ones. Miko was determined to give him anything he wanted before sending him on his way. Her desire for him to protect her land and put some of those girls she sent out into the wild to work instead of some of them reeking havoc, was incredibly demanding. She moved one of her hands to lightly press against the redhead's cheek, bringing his face even closer. "Tell me what you want. And I'll give it to you." She murmured, her voice staying the same.

Edited by karma

lVergill

The young hero becomes a bit baffled by her sudden burst of joy for choosing the option and smile back while chuckling nervously unaware that he just do something beyond repair from this point forth. The demand on his name being known to the goddess made him focus and nod to her rather small task since he can easily provide such into with ease while thinking of her highly since Miko has giving him a new life.

"My name is Gil, Miko. Still, I am shock to see you react like this from such an easy choice." Gil reply, pondering.

The light surrounding the area around him cause him to look under his feet and seeing such strange light work while hearing Miko's talk of desire which made him think deeply but the movement of the goddess has caught his attention. The seductive voice cast a charm on the young hero seeing her lustful body leaning over and seeing her face to face with such beauty. Her soft hands pressing against his cheek made him focus on her soothing voice of a goddess and allure him to her absolutely gorgeous face that made him wanted her. After all, Gil will be gone from this weird dimension alone so he has an idea to change that and could make this little story a bit better for him. His right hands slowly raise to grab her hands as if trying to say his answer and his mind already decide on that as the light began to surround her as well.

"Then I will take you Miko, you will be the thing I desire and take you with me into this new world." Gil whisper, softly.

The goddess kept her face how it was, but her voice suddenly changed. "What?" She said in such an confused and flat tone. She slowly removed her hand and stood up straight, her face breaking into a bit of panic. "Why would you choose me?! I created that world! I'm supposed to be here! I-" she was cut off from an booming voice. Her head shot up towards what could be the ceiling.

"That's a wrap!"

"Are you serious?!"

"Well Miko, you offered yourself. Have fun with Gil! I'll see you when you guys are done in that world!"

Before the woman could say anything else it started glowing white where her and Gil was, her amber eyes shot towards him one last time before they were swallowed into darkness. After a bit they both land in a field, the redhead on the ground and Miko was sitting basically his face. "I'm dizzy now," gulped Miko as she rubbed her face and looked around. "Well at least we landed pretty close to the starting town," she murmured then kept looking around. "Gil?" She then noticed she was on top of him. She didn't move only lift up the bottom part of her dress so she could see his face, "are you alive still? Cause I need you if I want to get back to work." She asked with an tip of her head.

lVergill

The voice echoes in confirmation of the deal as the light around them began to glow strongly and taking both pairs into this new world Miko has promised to Gil. The floor swallows them as his vision is clouded with the familiar darkness before opening his eyes to find himself on the floor and with some rather squishy press against his nose which his hands lift up to feel a person on top of him. The voice of Miko follows by her gently moving he dresses as his mind just realized that he is near her crotch and surprise that she isn't reacted what you would expect from an anime girls to do.

"I am still alive Miko and do you mind if you could get off to see this town you speak of?" Gil reply. 

After the removal of her body, Gil took sigh as his mind scan the area to see this booming town near them and the first town on their new life together no since they are destined to be together like this. The young man to face the goddess for guidance since this is her world and she could tell him what to do next like a companion during a video game.

"So, what's the game plan? What's the goal of this world and rules I need to know before we go into that town." Gil question.