Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Matty

Student Hazing (Encounter)

The young hero wannabe ignored his comment. Moaning loudly with pleasure as her body shook. But an devilish grin danced on her lips when he grabbed her throat, licking her lips slightly. She gasped when she felt it, his seed. With it erupting inside her honey pot she screamed again in pleasure. She loved the feeling of being filled and dirty. When he pulled out a slight whine escaped Karma, panting heavily she watched him. Out of curiosity she swiped some of the cum off her abdomen with an pale finger and stuck it in her mouth, her tongue swirling around her own finger. "Not bad," she quietly murmured as she pulled her finger out of her mouth. An devious giggle slipped from the redhead when he sprinkled their mixed juices on her. She sat up and looked up to where he was pointing and her eyes narrowed. Another villain? Or maybe...oh fuck. Her eyes widened and she grabbed her clothes from a little bit away, sliding them back on. She tried to make herself somewhat presentable. She was assuming it was an hero because usually villains stuck together. She ran an shaky hand through her hair as she stood up, "shit." She muttered. Her amber eyes looked to TV Head, not even attempting to attack again. "You are still an idiot," she grumbled at him before shifting her gaze back up to the sky as she noticed the figure got closer. Still out of the five percent it was another villain she made sure she had at least a few needles left.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

"And you're still a fake-ass-slut, but to each their own I guess," TV Head retorted with a " ; P " emoticon an a shrug. As TV Head floated away he stuffed his still needy member back into his pants, shivering at the feeling Karma had left with him. Even then he could still feel her warm, tight pussy gripping him. He gave one more look over his shoulder at Karma, and waved. "See ya around, bitch-tits!" One moment he was there and then in the blink of an eye, he was gone. TV Head would definitely need to find that girl again. The moment they shared was stuck in his head like a tape on loop and that would eat at him until he found her again. In all his time he had never had a girl pull a load that big, that electric, out of him. To TV Head's dismay, his body had become addicted to Karma and he would most definitely be coming back to get his fix.

Just as soon as TV Head had vanished Technomancer had arrived. With a loud -clank- his large metal boots smashed against the tarmac. The famous Hero hadn't stopped moving though as he dropped himself into a sprint towards Karma. What was running towards her was large, fast and metal with a long silver-pony tail waving behind its form. Technomancer didn't retract its visor though, afraid that either conflict was right around the corner or that Karma would see his tortured face. He dropped to his knees, skidding across the pavement and stopped just short of a few inches from Karma's abused body.

"Are you alright?! Can you move?!" An electronic voice dripping with concern came out of the helmet. Technomancer had arrived  but he was too late to have saved Karma from TV Head. He cursed himself for his failure but was relieved to see that she was relatively unscathed. "Everything's going to be okay, I'm here to help."

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

"I'm not fake since I started not liking you and still don't like you!" Snapped the redhead in annoyance as she watched him leave, grumbling something under her breath. Karma crossed her arms over her chest and huffed, even with putting a front up something deep down bothered her. It was TV Head and the impression he had just given her made her feel weird, something she hasn't felt. She was still pissed that she couldn't kick his ass and now as obsessive thoughts of taking him down one way or another flooded her mind. Only where she was snapped back to reality when the figure that was coming towards them earlier landed. "Ah nice super hero landing," she half sarcastically commented. She watched him and tipped her head to side, eyeing him. Am I supposed to know who he is? She blinked blankly then furrowed her brows. Yeah she did take H.H.'s offer but the female actually didn't look into America's heroes. Stupid choice for her but she didn't seem bothered to do any research before coming here. "I'm fine," she waved him off and tried to take a step back but her legs stiffened, when she had came down from ecstasy her body now was sore and stiff. "Well..Mr. Helper your a little late. Bad guy went away" she muttered and pushed some of her hair out of her face. She continued to study him and sighed as she couldn't remember his name. "Pardon my rudeness...well actually I don't care. Am I supposed to know you or?" She asked bluntly. It was pretty obvious that she didn't get along with people very well. She stared at the robot dude blankly as she tried to think of who this guy is. But Karma's mind was still filled with flashbacks of what just had happened. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Matty

'So cold!' Technomancer stiffened at Karma's response, his head tilting back ever so slightly in surprise. This was the new transfer?! He knew she had an attitude from what he had scene on the internet but this was uncalled for. The glossy visor turned to look at the fire burning and then to the dead hero. His head dropped, a cloud of sadness falling over him as he ignored Karma's question and walked away from her to the dead hero. A part of him felt anger towards Karma's disrespect for him and the dead hero. She didn't seem to care in the slightest and this bothered Technomancer to no end. He wanted to snap off at her, to give a good tongue lashing, but another part of him quieted his mind. Technomancer crouched down and gently ran his armored hand across Panzerchrek's face, closing his wide eyes, bringing peace to that once shocked expression. With a sigh, he stood up again and approached Karma. His visors neon orange lights blinked off and split itself down the middle before sliding to either side of his metal helmet, revealing an intense expression. His eyes were narrowed like daggers down at Karma that would pierce into most peoples soul, his brow furrowed into a scowl as his lip twitched up with anger. Takeshi was doing his best to hide his emotions but was failing miserably.

"I am Technomancer, the number one Hero in the U.S., your principal and dean of H.H.." He said flatly. Technomancer huffed, letting the anger out in one breath and then dropped his head and shoulders into a bow. They may not be in Japan but Takeshi's mother was from there so he had spent plenty of time abroad. Doing his best to show respect and consideration, Technomancer bowed as an apology and spoke once more. "Please, accept my apologize on behalf of the U.S. Government and for my short comings as your teacher here in the States."

• Like 2

Karma watched him carefully and when she watched him go over to the fallen hero she sighed quietly. Honestly with everything that had happened she did forget about Panzerchrek. Even if she didn't like the hero a slight tinge of pain hit her heart. She knew the feeling of losing an country's hero. When the robot person turned back around and she saw his face she raised a brow at his emotions played out on it. "Ah." She mumbled when he finally revealed his name and who he was. She scratched the back of her head and still watched him. When he bowed she hesitated, she wasn't expecting it. "Well...save apologies for when you talk to..Panzerchrek's family." She grumbled out and gave an slight bow in return. She was assuming he would end up being the one to talk to them since he called himself the number one hero in this country. As she straightened herself out, she finally took in a deep breath and looked around. Guilt actually began to eat at her, so many people died and this disaster happened, Karma couldn't beat him. She was pissed about that, what pissed herself even more off was that she had fucked him while the disaster happened. She bit the inside of her cheek so harshly it bled a little bit as her gaze shifted back to Tchnomancer. "This is going to be a big cleanup," she whispered to herself.

• Like 2

Matty

Luckily for Technomancer his bow kept Karma from seeing his face wince in response to her words. Every time she spoke it was like needles to the heart! Her poor choice in words only spurned Technomancer further but now his anger had seared his nerves, leaving him cold and numb. It seemed to him that this girl had no clue what respect or tactfulness was but at least now his anger wouldn't be so obvious. Technomancer raised himself up, his face frigged and stern as he spoke. "You're going to need to come with me. I told the police to stand down until the situation was under control. They will be here soon an I'd rather them not see you like this." Technomancer stated bluntly with a forward gesture to the cum dripping down the redheads leg. He held out his arms, motioning for her to climb up into them. "Come on. I've got an armored car waiting for us half a klick south of here." Not only that, Technomancer had a lot to talk to this new transfer student about. Karma may not have realized it then, but Technomancer knew more than he was letting on at that moment.

• Like 1

The redhead sighed and rubbed her head, she wasn't meaning to come off rude about what she said about apologies. I need to watch my tone sometimes, she silently scolded herself. When he motioned to her legs she blushed heavily and looked away with an huff. In the corner of her eyes she saw his arms reach out and she took the moment to analyze him. She walked closer to him and tapped his arms suspiciously, memorizing his technology and attire. But at last Karma climbed into his arms, looking around one last time. Her face grimaced at the scene, guilt was eating away at her little by little. She'll probably be drowned in it by tonight. "Well uh..try not to drop me on the way there...please" she mumbled out as she looked away from the dead hero, staring down at her own pale hands. Her thoughts kept moving around like waves. One moment it was about the devestation, then TV Head, then Technomancer, then back to the fallen hero. She held back an sigh as she moved her gaze to look up at her teacher.

• Like 2

Matty
Posted (edited)

Karma's hesitation confused Technomancer, perking an eyebrow in response. The shifting attitude caught him off guard and her apprehension made him wonder where that was coming from. Was she feeling nervous? 'Perhaps that attitude was just for show. She wouldn't be the first'. When she finally climbed into his arms, the visor hissed shut as air rushed into his helmet from the suit. The neon orange lines popped on across the visor as he looked down at Karma, wrapping the metal fingers around her arm and leg, nodding in response to her words. "Don't worriy, that's never happened," Technomancer replied flatly as he turned his head up to the sky. "Oh, and keep your head facing me with your arms around my body. It gets windy up there." And with that the repulsion system kicked in, lifting the two off the ground and high into the air. Puffs of air hissed and popped from under the different plates of armor, guiding and stabilizing their flight. He did his best to keep low to the ground though, not wanting the sound of his jets and the air to become defining to Karma. They maintained the minimal speed necessary to stay ascended, Technomancer doing his best not to make it anymore uncomfortable for Karma. Especially with what was going to come next. They had been in the air for not even half a minute when Technomancer broke their silence.

"We should talk. . ." He finally said, the electronics of the helmet breaking the sound of the wind with his voice. Between the helmet and the flat tone of his voice, it was hard to tell what he was feeling. But Technomancer was a mixture of confused and concerned. He wanted to give Karma the benefit of the doubt. What he saw her do could be explained with a number of things. Maybe she acted the way she did to get it over with as fast as possible, maybe she was afraid for her life and wanted to make sure she left the villain as happy as possible. But maybe, she wanted it in that moment. Her actions, her face and body language, all confused Technomancer and he didn't know what to make of it. The only thing to do in that sort of situation was to be blunt about the matter and see what she had to say. ". . .I saw everything."  

Edited by Matty
  • Like 2

Karma blinked blankly at him but nodded. She did what he said to do, she wrapped her arms around his body and linked her fingers together. She felt the wind as it cooled her heated skin. She closed her amber eyes as she tried to use the wind to calm her mind down, to process everything that has happened. But Technomancer's voice broke her concentration. She opened her eyes and waited for what else he had to say. But what he said next made her whole entire body stiffen and she clenched her jaw. Her eyes widened and she felt her cheeks heat up again and her eyes actually began to tear up as the salty drops hit her teacher's armor. They weren't tears of pain, it wasn't like he raped her. Karma's tears were filled with embarrassment and guilt. She didn't want to admit to him at all that she liked it...well loved it and her body was craving more from TV Head. How am I supposed to explain myself?! She took a deep breath and began speaking. "I..I did try to fight him at first. When he killed Panzerchrek. I tried to avenge him...but my quirk didn't match up to him. Nor experience. My quirk...is basically stealing blood but how am I supposed to steal if..I can't even get close to him? I mean..he...bested me due to our two entire differently quirks." Her voice sounded tired and she hesitated on her words. She wasn't sure how she was going to explain herself to him. Well, her name is defiantly fitting the bill right now. "He got ahold of me...started groping me as if he was trying to humiliate me. At first I thought maybe if I played along maybe I could sneak an needle in him. To get his hideous blood. But...honestly Technomancer. I enjoyed it, I was weakened and I made an mistake of taking pleasure from his touch." She bit the inside of her cheek again to shut herself up before she says anything where he will just drop her, making the inside of her cheek bleed more. She closed her eyes and awaited him to scream and belittle her and say demeaning things as she would've expected anyone to react in this situation.

• Love 2

Matty
Posted (edited)

The sound of Karma's voice exhausted and raw was a stark contrast to here previous demeanor and it pulled Technomancer's attention to her. The robot-like helmet shifted slightly so he could glance down at the student, the sight of tears trickling down her face causing his jaw to stiffen. It was like a wave of emotion had crashed into his gut, pulling the air out of his lungs as he winced in pain. It was moment like these that reminded Technomancer why he did what he did. Honestly, seeing Karma cry like that made him want to cry with her, but he shut his eyes tight and turned his back forward, doing his best to keep any tears from spilling out onto his bronze face. His armor hid his heaving shoulders but Technomancer had let out a heavy breath to let the emotions air out of him. It was hard for him not to be wrought with guilt, especially when it came to TV Head. Even worse, Technomancer knew exactly what Karma was talking about. He would never admit it to anyone, but he had taken pleasure in things that he knew he shouldn't have.

"The body and mind don't always line up-. . ." Technomancer stopped himself, pausing for a moment to reconsider his words.  ". . .I don't blame you. I can't say that I understand what you were going through, but I know what it's like to get caught up in the moment." His helmet covered his face but his voice was heavy now, solemn in tone as he spoke. "The good thing about a mistake is that it means there's a chance to improve in the future. Pros make mistakes all the time, so if anything, that just makes you more like one of us." Technomancer and Karma started to make their descent into a small clearing of trees, the sound of the wind and repulsion systems finally quieting down as they came upon their landing. Before the two finally touched down, Technomancer turned his head to look down at Karma, looking into her eyes despite the polycarbonate shield and neon lights that separated the two. "You don't need to worry about anyone finding out about this. The cameras were redirected to my helmet, so the police only have static." Technomancer paused as his feet gently hit the ground, his flight systems shutting off, leaving the two with their words. "I'll be honest, this is going to hurt. All of this. And it might never actually leave you." Technomancer continued as he set Karma down onto her feet. He made sure to keep his hands close to her though, in case her legs wobbled or gave out from under her.  "It doesn't for a lot of people. But you came here to be a hero and heroes use their painful experiences as fuel. Be a hero and don't let this eat at you. Use it like rocket fuel." He punctuated his words with a tightly clenched fist held to his chest, symbolizing the resolve needed for such an endeavor. "Can you do that, Karma?"

Edited by Matty
  • Love 2

Karma didn't respond to him at all at first, but she was listening. The redhead could feel the difference from when they were in flight verses about to land. That's when her amber orbs opened back up to look at the ground unsurely. She waited an moment, giving her body time to adjust to being back on ground before she pulled away from Technomancer. She refused to look at him as she wiped away her now damped cheeks which were as red as her hair. "I get it. Don't treat me like some injured bird," her attitude slightly started to come back as she tried to push down her guilt. "I just...couldn't even really get to him, like...I'm usually pretty damn good at getting close to someone but not him...I don't even think I understand how his quirk works still" she rambled on as she crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot in thought. "Ya know, he tried to get me to join the villain side. He talked as if...as if I was meant to be one." She sighed and finally put her gaze on her teacher. "I know my quirk is a weird quirk for an hero..but I am a hero..I mean I want to be one at least.." she trailed off and frowned as her mind went back to thinking about fighting TV Head.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

Technomancer smiled a little behind his helmet. What was once a pained expression had a relaxed a bit when Karma's tone had returned to its usual tactlessness. He was starting to understand her a bit better now after getting to see her face change so much in such a small span of time. Actually, he could empathize quite a bit with her. The face he had on at the moment wasn't his usual demeanor and he hoped that maybe in the future he could be a little bit happier around this student. In fact, Technomancer was starting to find that biting tone of Karma's to be rather comforting, it showed that she was putting on that tough exterior of hers. He would need to look out for her though, people who tended to put on a strong front like that usually had the most going on inside. It was a bit obvious to Technomancer now.

As Technomancer let Karma talk, the plates of the battle-suit opened up from the back with the sound of whirling gears and pistons. He stepped out of its back, revealing sturdy broad shoulders an a firm body. The black and blue-stripped plug-suit he was wearing did anything but hide his bodily features. The suit went up to his jaw and covered his hands and feet, hugging his defined muscles from his thighs to his ass to his abs and chest. Technomancer didn't like people seeing him in that suit since it made him feel a little bit shy but, his mind was anywhere but on his physical appearance at the moment. His expressive emerald eyes glowed, contrasting against his sharp bronze face and long silver hair. The battle-suit closed itself, turned and walked off to the armored car that was covered with branches and camouflage tarp. As Technomancer controlled the battle-suit to pull the car up he turned, bringing his glowing eyes down onto Karma.

"TV Head is most dangerous in CQC, it's what he specializes in." It was apparent to Technomancer now that Karma obviously had not done her research. Goodness, talk about arrogant. She was definitely going to be a problem child, he could tell. "His quirk is called 'Spectrum', he can manipulate and control the entire visible light spectrum, including magnetic lanes. Although that last part is still up in the air. I have my theories on how he moves like that but I doubt it has anythin' to do with that troublesome quirk." As Technomancer continued, the battle-suit pulled the black van out of the tree line and up next to the two. "Ya know, that's probably why he came after you. . ." He paused, bringing an index finger to his pursed lips as he looked away to think for a moment. He tapped it against his lips, thought a little more and then brought his eyes back to Karma. "Yeah, I've never know the fucker to not act without a plan." Technomancer opened the suicide doors of the van for Karma, motioning for her to get in the back before him as the battle-suit sat in the driver seat. "I can fill you in on the way to the tubes."

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Karma watched him curiously as he brought his body out of his suit, examining the suit and him. He was actually far more attractive than she would've guessed. I guess with looking at him as the dean, she expected some fifty year old man instead of an younger man. Well...he is the number one hero here in America, she silently reminded herself as she listened to him. Her eyes moving and following the suit as it brought the vehicle around. She was very skeptical towards anything resembling robotics or is robotic. She was an firm believer that one day the robots will take over and destroy all of humankind. To her robotics and such are just so unnatural to her, even in this day of age. "Well...that's very unfair of him," she muttered as she listened to Technomancer talk. She eyed the car as the doors opened and raised a brow, fancy. She walked over and put her hands on her hips, examining it before slightly bending over it so her head took a look of the car's interior before popping her head back out. "Tubes?" She echoed his wording before narrowing her eyes on him. Damn Americans' just using random words to mean something else, she sighed and climbed in. "Turn me into an lab rat and I'll boil your blood," she snuck in an very typical snarky comment as she got comfortable in one of the seats, her eyes shifting from her teacher to the suit.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

Takeshi was making eye contact with Karma and noticed that her eyes were constantly shifting, skeptical of what seemed to be everything that had to do with himself. It caused him to scratch the back of his head in response, confused as to if she was skeptical of him or just her environment out of instinct. It kind of made him feel awkward as her teacher. What, was he not comforting? That'd be a first and he really didn't know how to feel about that level of apprehension. When Karma bent over in front of him he quickly adverted his eyes, a faint blush spreading across his face. He was the dean after all, so he did his best to keep his inner pervert under control. Though, moments like that made it hard. Once she was in, Takeshi followed in after Karma, bending himself over to slide onto the leather seats across from her with his back to the battle-suit. After he closed the doors, Takeshi noticed that Karma's eyes were on his suit, as it started to drive the two out of the clearing an onto a small dirt road. He was so distracted trying not to be a perv he had completely missed Karma's comment on boiling him.

"Oh, don't mind that, I'm drivin' right now." But then Takeshi's eyes went wide with a sudden sparkle to them. "The tubes! Right!" Takeshi clasped his hands together and pulled them close to his heart, his eyes looking up and to the right as he continued with a gleeful smile. "It's a sprawlin' tube system of my own design, it uses super conductors, super magnets and liquid nitrogen to quantum lock these transports. There's no g's bein' pulled, no air friction an it can pretty much get us from one side of the States to the other in a matter of minutes." Takeshi brought his eyes back to Karma, a stupid grin spread across his face. "I guess you could say that it's, cool." He finished, opening his mouth wide into an even dumber smile. Yay, puns!

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Karma stared blankly at him as he talked, she wasn't one for talk like this so she tried to understand to the best way she could. "So..they are like..tubes in an hamster cage?" She slowly asked and tipped her head to the side. The redhead then shrugged and looked back at the suit then out the window. She was curious about this country, it must be quite different from Japan. But her mind fogged again with ways of defeating TV Head. Trying to figure out a way to get closer to him so she could take his blood and make that fucker burn. She slowly then looked back at her teacher, her nose wiggling at her own annoyance at herself. "So...you said you got more explaining to do?" Karma finally asked a question, hoping whatever he planned to talk to her about would get her mind off of taking down the villain. She crossed one pale leg over another as she played with the hems of her clothing, her eyes watching Technomancer carefully. He was a lot to analyze since he played off a lot of emotions, she was trying to remember them for her own later use, part of her trickery.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

'Cute!' Takeshi thought to himself when Karma tilted her head to the side. But Takeshi's wide grin dropped into a deep frown as Karma practically dropped the subject when she looked out the window. That was normal though. There wasn't really anyone that ever did understand or try to talk with him about that sort of thing, so he just sighed and leaned his cheek against the window. Takeshi had been looking out the window when Karma spoke again but it was her sudden movement that made his eyes instinctively shoot back to her. Years of combat did that to a person, or at least, it did Takeshi. "Right, right. Well, considerin' ya haven't done your research, there's quite a bit I need to fill ya'in on." Takeshi stated bluntly as he straightened himself out to fully face Karma. "First, there's TV Head, then there's H.H. and what ya will be doin' your first few days there, after that we need to discuss what all ya know about the situation here in the States. Although, after that hazin' of yours, I imagine you have a pretty good idea."

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Karma made an pouting face at first about him pointing out her obvious mistake of not researching before coming here. "I like surprises," she mumbled in an retort back to that comment. She leaned her elbows on her knee as she just put her face between her hands and stared at Takeshi. "Sounds like a lot for an drive," she murmured and blinked slowly as she made bullet points in her mind of everything he had just said to her. She then sat back up straight and stretched out her arms, yawning a bit. "Well let's get on with it, no point in waiting" she rubbed her face before putting her hands down at her sides and looking at Takeshi, her face blank and not really showing any emotion as of this moment. How she usually kept her face.

• Like 2

Matty
Posted (edited)

"Pffftt. Hey, did you hear that?" Takeshi looked over his shoulder to his battle-suit and continued. "The student likes surprises. That's her excuse." The battle-suit turned its head slightly like it was looking over its shoulder to listen to him before looking back to the road and shaking its head in disapproval. Takeshi was pretty much talking to himself like that, but it got the point across. "Surprises are what get people killed." Takeshi started, bringing his glowing eyes back to Karma. "Knowledge is power, ignorance is a weakness,  and thinkin' you can handle every surprise life might throw at ya in a foriegn land tap dances on the line between arrogance and stupid." Takeshi paused, letting his words sink in before continuing. "Christ, can you imagine if an American showed up to Japan with your attitude?" Takeshi's brow furrowed as his lips twisted up in disgust, sticking his chin up at Karma like she smelled bad. The light from outside sent heavy shadows across his face, his eyes narrowing onto Karma like daggers. "Disrespectful." 

Takeshi leaned forward, the twisted expression leaving his face save for what were now sharp eyes. He dropped his voice, making it so Karma would have to do her best to listen to him, to pay attention. "Ya didnt even know who the top villain in this country was, the dangers this place has or its benefits, and worst of all. . ." Takeshi leaned back, throwing a hand against his chest like he was grabbing at his wounded heart. ". . .ya don't even know who the top ranked hero is here." The daggers Takeshi had shot at Karma were gone now, replaced with wide eyes an a quivering bottom lip. "Like, come on, I'm the Technomancer, I'm cool. ." Takeshi whined, his lips pursing into a pout.

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Karma flinched at his tone and glared heavily at him, not liking the way he was talking to her at first. She undid her legs and leaned back, looking away from him. She did listen to him but acted as if she didn’t. Just cause he had pissed her off. When his tone changed she looked at him in the corner of her eyes, her brow raising. “So cool for a guy who talks to an suit” she retorted back and then again refused to look at him. “Also if your cool, I can make you hot...like boiling hot” an teasing grin danced on her lips as her amber eyes looked to Takeshi, a glint in them. She then waved her hand lightly at him, even though she was coming off as if she didn’t care she really did listen to him and now her thoughts ran wild with what he said to her. 

• Like 2

Matty
Posted (edited)

A condescending snort as an off the cuff response came from Takeshi, more amused by Karma's retort than anything else. "Your banter needs some improvement. Nothing personal, but if you want to make it as a Pro you need to be able to impress people. Comments like that are anything but 'hot'. " He wasn't about to get into a back and forth with a student like this but it was tempting. Rather, he'd just make a lesson out of it. "Well, Ms. Hot Stuff, you're gettin' a homework assignment." Takeshi's pout was gone now, replaced by his usual calm demeanor. He crossed his arms over his defined chest and made himself comfortable in his seat, wiggling his notorious hips back and forth until he was in a preferred position. "Considerin' ya know, well, nothin'." Takeshi raised a finger up from his bicep, counting along as he spoke. "One, you need to do research on the United States from 2000 until now. The way quirks were handled here was different from Japan. Two," he raised another finger. "You will write a comprehensive two page essay on the United States' Public and Private Hero sectors of business while comparin' and contrastin' that with Japans' stance on Heroes as Public Servants, based upon that research. I expect ya to explain why things are the way they are here. No B.S. summaries. " And then his ring finger went up with the others. "I expect a verbal presentation on TV Head as well as the essay in three days. I would tell you about him myself, but seein' as how you 'like surprises', this is my surprise to you." Takeshi didn't like being this way with his students but he wasn't really seeing any other way to get to Karma. As Takeshi finished the van entered a tunnel, the light from before being replaced by the illumination of florescent fixtures that hugged the ceiling of the tight concrete corridor. After a moment, the van began to slow to a halt as Takeshi pulled the vehicle up to a small platform. Takeshi went to open the door, leaning forward, but stopped as his gloved hand met the handle. "Oh, and you'll be gettin' first dibs on a dorm room. Surpriiise," Takeshi said with a grin before opening the door and stepping out onto the asphalt.

Edited by Matty
Forgot his accent ]:
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Karma didn't respond to his first comment, she wasn't here to impress people. She was here to become an hero, not some show person. She still refused to look at Takeshi. But when he brought up homework assignments she slowly looked at him, a red brow raising. She listened to what he wanted her to do and gritted her teeth. You can kiss my ass Technomancer, she silently snapped but just rolled her eyes and instead said, "great" sarcastically. But besides that she did her best to show it didn't really bug her. It would actually give her the chance to figure out TV Head more, see if she can find something on him that no one yet has been able to. She saw the florescent lights hit her pale skin and it made her look around curiously. But it ended pretty quickly when the car went to an stop. She watched Takeshi get out of the car and slowly followed suit, she yawned and looked around before rubbing the side of her head. "Oi, will I have to have an roommate? If I have to I'm just not certain anyone would want to room with someone whose obsessed with blood" she admitted. Even though she loved the feeling her quirk gave her, the rush when she used it. It did become one of her biggest insecurities. After years of people coming after her cause of her quirk and saying she shouldn't be an hero had somewhat scarred her. The redhead turned and faced Takeshi, her eyes adverting and a light blush to her cheeks. She hated acting this way in front of people but she had decided that she better get used to it with him at least. 

Edited by karma
typos :c
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

The corridor the two had stepped into was tall and round but not too wide across. It only had two lanes, enough for one large truck to move on or for smaller cars transporting to pass each other on. It was made with a strict budget an even stricter supervision from the U.S. Government but, it was enough to do what it needed to do. It was well lit but very grey, as most asphalt and concrete tunnels are. On either side of them an above the two were long florescent lights with a small platform just to their left and the van to their right. Takeshi's eyes were still glowing as his battle-suit got out of the car, closed their doors and moved onto the platform to hail one the tubes they would be taking to H.H.. Meanwhile, Takeshi's focus seemed to be on Karma.

"Huh?" Takeshi perked an eyebrow up, the other pressed down at an angle, making a rather perplexed expression. He was not expecting that Karma, from her sudden honest to that display of shyness. It was cute, very cute, but also endearing. A part of Takeshi's heart empathized with Karma, making his face shift from that of a perplexed glance to a warm and soft face. "Noo, no, I doubt that'd be the case. Everyone's got somethin' weird about them." Takeshi laughed a little as he remembered his time as a student. "I remember when I was still a student. Can ya imagine trying to live comfortably with someone that literally controls technology? Like, what's to stop them from goin' through your phone without ya noticin'?" He was practically quoting someone he had went to basic training with right now, shaking his head as he spoke. "It's all about trust. We get our certificates and licenses so people know they can trust us with our quirks. If ya can trust yourself with it then ya should be able to rest easy knowin' that others will eventually see that too."

Takeshi tapped Karma on the shoulder and pointed to the platform with a thumb. While he was talking, a long chrome cylinder had pulled up to the platform without making a sound. One moment it wasn't there and the next it was. The teacher turned and walked up the platform as his battle-suit opened the cylinder up for the two to step into. Inside were to pairs of very plush, red seats with a small table in between them. On that round table was an assortment of treats, from cookies to chips with some coffee and water. There was quite an amount of room in there, enough to fit 10 people in, five on either side, an it was air conditioned! Takeshi stepped up next to the cylinder and opened a hand up, motioning for Karma to go on inside. 

"Oh, right. To answer your question, the dorms are for each of the individuals. I'm sure you'll find it too your likin'. There's plenty of room with its own kitchen, walk in closet, a private bathroom and shower. It's pretty much a great apartment. All my design," Takeshi bragged with a wink. "So no, no bunk mates. You'll have all the privacy ya deserve," he finished with a wide grin.

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Karma looked at Takeshi as he spoke, raising a brow at the mentioning of trusting and understanding each other. She slightly made a face at that but shrugged. Whatever you say I guess, then her amber eyes turned to where he was pointing. Eyeing the cylinder suspiciously as they made their way to it. She kept an extra eye on the battle suit too, not entirely sure of it yet. She saw the cookies and she licked her lips excitedly. Sweets was one of her big weaknesses. She watched Takeshi step up and stared at the cylinder, a suspicious look still on her face. She hesitated before walking inside of it. She looked around, a pale hand traced one of the red seats. "Apartments? You went all out eh?" The redhead murmured as she sat down, she crossed one pale leg over another as she reached and took a few cookies. Gingerly taking a small bite, she chewed slowly. But then an abrupt squeal escaped Karma as her cheeks flushed and her eyes widened. They are delicious! She then went one to continue eating, swaying back and forth happily. But her eyes kept looking around, analyzing and memorizing things. She paused after eating a few cookies to pour herself some coffee, gently taking a sip before her eyes landed on Takeshi. She then went back to eating while she stared down her teacher, her mind was going all over the place. From thinking about her dorm room, to classmates, to Takeshi, to TV Head, and then that robotic battle suit that kept her on edge. The sugar from the cookies didn't help her mind from running around loosely.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

Takeshi stepped into the pod and his battle-suit followed along, copying his exact movements. The two sat one after the other but the suit sat on the far side of the pod, away from the two. The pod door quietly shut, closing the two off and secluding the two for what would be a very short trip. Takeshi was getting himself comfortable, crossing one leg over the other and leaning himself back into a notch of the pod. He crossed his arms over his built chest and rested his head against the cushioned seat, his eyes still on Karma. Takeshi noted that she went for sweet instead of salty and without hesitation. Placing food in front of someone in an uncomfortable or new situation said a lot about a person. It either shows guilt, shyness or confidence, although those things come in varying degrees with their own subcategories of reasons, it did help give Takeshi an idea about the kind of person he was dealing. He was watching Karma's eyes dart around and finally realized what was so off putting to him about her. It was the way she was looking at everything, especially him and his battle suit. Takeshi was happy to see that she was enjoying the cookies , especially since he made them but, the way Karma was looking at him was still bothersome.

"Alright. What's the deal here? You keep lookin' at me and my battle-suit like we're about to beam ya up or somethin'. Especially the battle-suit. What's your deal?"

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Karma was still looking around, trying to memorize everything but hearing Takeshi's voice cut her out of it and she looked at him with a raised brow. She set down the cookies she had in her hands on a small plate, grabbing a napkin and wiping the crumbs off her lips. She let out a sigh. "Robots will take over the world and humanity will die off." She just bluntly put it before realizing how weird it sounded and she even laughed at herself. She grabbed her coffee and took a small sip before tapping her fingers on the cup. "Well I mean, they are unnatural. No human emotion, nothing to read off of. No thought processes." She rambled on and huffed. "I like being able to read people, or at least read their emotions so I can try to understand their words. Robots make that freaking difficult." She paused to take another sip of her coffee. "Humans are natural beings, so much can be said about how they speak and their actions. Their eyes speak the most" she made eye contact with Takeshi. "Robots on the other hand are pretty....boring in a way. At least when you’re trying to read them. Plus, if robots took over the world, I would be the first one to die! They don't have juicy blood, how am I supposed to beat them if they have no blood? Physically they defiantly win." She made a face as if she didn't even want to think about this being even a future. "So basically, I can stop repeating myself I like things raw and natural. Robots are the total opposite." She then shrugged and went back to eating her cookies, humming quietly.

Edited by karma
typos >:{
  • Like 1
  • Love 1