Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Matty

Student Hazing (Encounter)

Matty
Posted (edited)

Oh how nice it was for TV Head to finally get some fresh sunlight on his skin. How long had been since he had last stepped outside of the Villains Syndicate's network? One month? Two? It was definitely more than TV Head cared for. Being in there for so long had given him a bad case of cabin fever and he was just aching to work it out. The new student that was transferring from U.A. High School could prove to be all sorts of fun, perfect for getting all that pent up energy out. From what TV Head had gathered from a number of databases, this "Karma" girl was quite the catch. Not only did she have more experience than most H.H. students, she had interned with the Midnight! TV Head had never gone toe-to-toe with a hero from Japan, much less a student from the famous U.A. Academy, so the prospect of getting his first taste had him absolutely giddy. 

Without having to worry about the threat of pulling G's, the distance from the Proving Grounds to where Karma was landing, Honolulu International Airport, was nothing for TV Head. His connections had informed him that the transfer student would be landing at the airport for a connecting flight around 3pm Hawaii Standard Time, accompanied by a single Pro hero. The hero sounded quite boring to the villain and was of little note to him. That hero in the making though, Karma, was the really interesting part. She had quite the quirk and fiery attitude that intrigued TV Head. The thought of making a villain out of her was oh so exciting! Just the thought of turning a new transfer over to his side, right under Technomancer's nose, had TV Head wiggling his shoulders in excitement as he approached the airport.

When TV Head arrived, he sat comfortably in the air well above the landing plane, waiting for the heroes to finally get out. Once they were out, TV Head shut off his EMF control, plummeting himself into the hull of the aircraft. With a sudden -CRASH!-, the plane was ripped open and the screams of the remaining passengers filled the air before being snuffed out with an explosion! Shrapnel went flying as a plume of fire and smoke shot into the sky as the hero threw Karma out of the way of the blast. That hero, Panzerschreck, had just turned around to have the length of a long odachi tossed between his eyes with a -zip!-, knocking him off of his feet and onto the ground. Out of the smoke and fire flew TV Head, his shoulders slouched over with a lackadaisical demeanor as he levitated over to Panzershrecks impaled corpse. With a painfully casual attitude, TV Head put his foot on the dead heroes face and lifted his sword out from its new holder. A flick of the wrist and the blade was clean and back in its proper sheath. But then his head swiveled to Karma with alarming speed, before tilting it to one side. His visor was glowing its famous baby-blue hue and it was honed in on Karma.

"Aaayyyee, welcome to the U.S.!" TV Head mocked with wide open arms, his foot still on Panzerschrek's face. "I've never gotten my hands on a U.A. Student before, so I'm pretty excited, as you can imagine. Pleeaaase, don't disappoint, 'kay, Karma? I'd hate for someone like you to end up like him".

TV Head's aura was beyond intimidating, to say the least. His yellow hoodie had spots of blood splattered across it while those jungle green sweat pants now had scorch marks across their legs. In just a couple of seconds he had ended so many lives in the blink of an eye and without so much as a second thought. His nonchalant tone coupled with that relaxed body made it clear to Karma that TV Head knew he was in control here. TV Head's foot tapped against Panzerschrek's frozen face, their eyes still wide in shock.

"Show me what a 'transfer' is all about, I want a show!" TV Head motioned with a hand and nodded his head towards himself. "Come on!"

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1

Humming quietly and throwing side glances to Panzerschrek was what she's been doing for the past two hours. The hero was so boring to her, wouldn't even talk to her. The redhead was beyond annoyed with him. Her amber eyes flickered to out the window, to be honest the young woman was quite nervous. Unsure of being in a new country. Sure her mother was from America but she lived her whole life in Japan and never thought of leaving. Till she had an offer from H.H., something she couldn't ignore. She sighed and pressed her cheek against the window as her thoughts wandered. U.A.'s principle was so dedicated to convincing her to go to H.H., of course she decided on her own but with a little help she made an final decision. It's not like she'd be leaving anyone behind, she hasn't seen her father in years and she doesn't know of any other family she may have. Plus, really her only friend was Midnight who was so happy to see her intern under her. Karma didn't complain either when she took the internship. 

The redhead was beyond relieved once they landed, she even danced a bit as she stretched her legs out from the long flight. Panzerschrek still not talking to her. But then...the commotion made Karma's skin crawl as she slowly turned her head around and her eyes widened. The screams and noises flooded her ears and she even slightly covered them. What in the actual fuck?! Her eyes darted around to see who the attacker was. Maybe America was as messed up with villains as Japan is. But then suddenly she was pushed away, she had fallen and tumbled a bit and once she whipped her head up to yell she saw the hero that stayed with her fall. She stared at his body, unsure of what to do. He's dead...I don't think there's anything I can do. Slowly Karma pushed herself to her feet,  her amber eyes moving to someone speaking. She watched him blankly, pushing her emotions away as she watched him. "Oi. Your making this situation very annoying and distasteful." She sounded irritated as she scratched the back of her head, when she did that the needles she had under her sleeve slid into her hand but no one could see them. She knew this guy is something else, this won't be an easy fight. But suddenly she was off, charging towards him. Like a serpent she snaked around him, now her hanging upside down on him, her thighs wrapped around his neck as she went to try and stab his leg, hoping she could get at least a tiny bit of blood, her cheeks flushed at the idea.

• Like 2

Matty
Posted (edited)

TV Head was actually surprised with Karma's composure. To his discredit, he had assumed that his display of violence would have stunned her, but this was still a wonderful surprise! However, to Karma's own credit, her moves showed experience. In a flash she had made her away across the tarmac and was on top of him although. . .TV Head didn't even bother to move. Instead, he had simply stood there and watched, seeing just how much Karma had to give. Moving away from someone as sluggish as her would be too easy. This was more fun!

"Not a bad view!" TV Head teased, admiring the firm legs that wrapped around his neck. "Mind if I cop'a feel?"

Suddenly heavy hands had grabbed Karma in an iron grip. Before Karma had wrapped her legs around him, TV Head already had a hand up to his neck, waiting for her legs to land exactly where he predicted. The hand had given him the room he needed to twist his body in a way that would even make a contortionist blush. This let his other hand move onto her approaching wrist faster than Karma had moved on top of him. The pressure from his hands felt like a vice grip as her bones and muscles strained and popped  to resist him. With one fluid motion, TV Head ripped Karma from his body and flung her high into the air. TV Head followed alongside Karma's ascension into sky, hands held comfortably in his pockets as he made sure to stay at an arms length.

"Next time the bad guy just stands there, maybe you should stop and think for a sec." He suggested before giving her a bonk on the head, sending her falling back to the tarmac.

Edited by Matty
typos :,^]
  • Like 2

Karma grunted when he gripped her, ambers eyes tracked his choices. An gasp escaped her lips when she was flung up, she let her body go limp as she went up. Her eyes were still on TV Head even with him following her up. She just tipped her head to the side when talked. Flinching as she was bonked and pushed back down on solid grounding. She landed and rolled onto her feet, "ow! What a drag" she complained loudly as she stood back up, dusting herself off. "Look! You got me all dirty," she pouted some before grinning. Excitement grew in the redhead once she thought about taking his blood.

"Blood! Blood! Blood!" She squealed as her cheeks flushed and she clutched herself. Her tongue lolled out and drooled some as she looked up at him dreamy like, her knees falling inwards. Her quirk gave her such an rush, something that actually got her all hot and bothered. It gave her an sensation she never felt before, and it was hard to explain. She blushed even harder just by thinking about it.

But Karma just sucked in a deep breath as she regained herself. "Well...your pretty high up there. And if you can't tell I'm short" she continued to complain as she put her hands on her hips sassily. But her eyes darted to her surroundings, trying to figure out how she was going to sneak up on this guy, she had thousand of needles prepared in her clothing but the hard part was actually figuring out how to get to him. She sighed and jumped up a few feet, acting like she would snatch him up. "See? I can't reach you!" She continued, she needed him closer. She needed to get closer to him or this will end pretty badly for her and she's not sure if she's ready to die.

Edited by karma
redo
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

"Dirty?! You should see the others, wooh! Now that's dirty!" TV Head retorted with a nod to the burning wreckage. From up above the villain was free to wonder how would this student handle this sort of predicament. Karma's internship with Midnight provided plenty of information on her quirk, making it obvious to the villain that she needed to get in close to get things in her favor. However, close quarters was what TV Head was best at. Unless there was some way she could see or feel magnetic fields, there was no way Karma could know what she was about to throw herself into. There were plenty of options for the villain though, from microwaving her in bursts or just outright overpowering her, but those damned needles he knew she had stashed away had him on edge. Sure, she was obvious, but all it would take is a single prick and she would be lighting him up from the inside. TV Head did not like that thought! Too much heat or cold an all of his concentration would be tossed out the window. He could obscure his form though. . .that would make it harder for her to hit him. Just as TV Head was finishing up his plan, Karma's sudden display of blood lust pulled his attention back to her.

"Ohohohoh! You've got some yandere in you!" he exclaimed with a hand held under his wood grain chin. "That's not very hero-like of you, Karma." TV Head leaned in, sticking his square head down at her. "I like it though! Very anime~." What a pleasant surprise! A hero with a dark side? TV Head had no idea! He was just fantasizing on his way over about stealing a student right out from under Technomancer but this, this actually meant there was a chance for him! Oh yes, this changed everything. He would take this opportunity to try and nurture that side of her before any damned hero's tried to stomp it out. "Your face looks so fun like that! Why try and hide that?"

If it was blood she wanted then it was blood she would get. As Karma's eyes darted around for any cover she could use, TV Head had started to draw his long odachi from its sheath. TV Head slowly began to descend and pullied the odachi out as he approached the ground. He made sure to keep his distance, a good two-sword lengths between the two or something around 250 centimeters, stopping just a few feet above the pavement. "My bad my bad, I forget not everyone can fly around like me. How rude of me! Here, let me make it up to you," TV Head said as he drew his blade across the back of his arm. Silver blood splattered across the blade, leaving an open wound of oozing quicksilver dripping down over his fingers. Natural mercury, a substance that is usually only toxic to humans in prolonged doses, was what coursed through TV Heads veins. The only difference being that this wasn't the kind of mercury found in fish, this was made naturally in his body, giving it a much greater potency. A needle prick may not be enough to do anything, but less than a quarter ounce might. Of course, TV Head had no idea how much it would take though. He had never tried that out before, but there is never a time like the present after all.

TV Head sheathed the blade once more and then spoke. "You want some blood, hun?" He asked with a tilt of his head before suddenly dashing to Karma. In an instant, faster than the blink of an eye, TV Head was already in front of Karma with his hands outstretched to grab her. "Have some, I've got plenty to spare!"

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1

Karma watched him before rolling her eyes. But she would stiffen once she saw him pull out his weapon that he used previously. She watched him injure himself lightly and raised a brow. "You are a nutjob" she muttered under her breath. But something caught her eye, his blood color was...silver?! What in the hell?!

Her brows furrowed and she made a mistake, she stood still for too long. Her mind was all over the place trying to think of what could he have in his system that would make his blood such an ugly color. But it was too late, he was in front of her, reaching to grab her. Her amber eyes widened and she tried to back up in the last second, trying to avoid his hands. "Keep that nasty stuff away from me!" She snapped, she didn't want his blood anymore. It was pure blood, pure blood would've been red. 

She did notice his weapon was sheathed so that was an relief for right now, but the redhead's eyes did not move off of his hands. One of them barely missed her shoulder but another wrapped her arm. "Gross!" She tried pulling away but it was useless, his grip was so tight she could feel an bruise starting to form on her pale skin. She clenched her jaw and heavily glared at him. "What now? You've got me." She said blankly, she stood still. Stopping any movement that would be considered prey movement. Her eyes shifted to his blood and made an sour face. She got her wish, she was close to him, but now how she wanted. But in one move she clenched her hand into a fist and tried to punch his...well literal tv head.

• Like 2

Matty
Posted (edited)

TV Head watched as Karma slouched to one direction, dodging one hand but leaving her other side exposed. His hand gripped her arm, its fingers wrapping around its full size with ease. TV Head had gone to pull Karma in closer but stopped as he felt an arm swing through his field, though, he didn't bother to move. If she wanted to slam her fist into the side of a carbon-steel head then that was her prerogative. When it did connect, the force from her first didn't budge TV Head but rather, sent the force of Karma's punch reverberating back through her. But then TV Head's visor flickered to a very large " 0 ': " as he spoke.

"Gross? You think my blood is gross. . .?" TV Head had never had someone insult him like that before! It actually stung a little, hitting him right in that alloy heart. "Nasty. . .Gross?! You think this beautiful shine is GROSS?" His physical appearance was a bit of a touchy subject.

The visor flickered from its frowny-face to an orange " D :< ", doing its best to portray TV Head's taken offense. As Karma's fist recoiled from her punch, TV Head took the liberty of pulling her in for a headbutt before zapping her with a burst of microwaves, in an attempt to disorient the little shit.

"I'll show you gross!" TV Head growled as his bleeding hand made its way to grab Karma by the throat.

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1

"It's not pure blood! Of course it's going to be gross!" The redhead snapped back. She yelped as she felt her body become sore from her own punch. She watched the screen displayed it's little face and she looked confused for an moment. But yelled as he headbutted her, some blood of her own leaked to her forehead. She closed her eyes as her hand shakily went to her head, gingerly touching it. "Oww" she complained loudly and tried to look at him but her vision was a bit cloudy from the hit. 

She misinterpreted how close his hand actually was and made a feeble attempt to hit his hand away but it was too late. His hand already wrapped around her throat and she felt her body tense, but even so she had an wicked grin on her face. "Hey, how'd you know I like to be choked?" She teased as her hand wrapped around his wrist, attempting to pull it off. Her cheeks were rosy as she closed one eye and stared at him with the other. But she couldn't get his stupid vice grip off her throat and she pouted slightly. "Fuck you," she muttered.

• Like 2

Matty
Posted (edited)

"Oh we'll get to that," TV Head replied as he sent another pulse of microwaves down onto Karma. Microwaves made wonderful crowd control, having had picked up the idea from S.W.A.T., TV Head uses bursts of microwaves to disorient and heat up the skin of his targets. It works well for area denial, but in this case, it would help him soften Karma up. Not enough to incapacitate her of course, but enough to get the point across. TV Head did love when a person punched like a baby! It was so cute to him~.

TV Head tightened his grip around Karma, making sure to keep the web of his hand around her windpipe, so as not to crush it. He pulled Karma close to his now blank blue screen, their faces only a few inches apart before grabbing at the cut of her shirt and tearing down at it. "Now how did you get these past customs?" TV Head teased as he watched a number of needles fall out from her torn top. He turned his head to the side, letting him bring his voice box close to Karma's ear as his free hand traced her perky tits. The hand stopped though as TV Head took the opportunity to play with one of her nipples between his warm fingers. His fingers rolled around her, playfully rubbing his fingers back and forth over it before he gave her a small pinch and pulled back on it. TV Head let out a content laugh, pleased with Karma's youthful elasticity and then gave her nipple a small flick before bringing his fingers back down around it.

"Goodness! You must have been popular with the boys back home, huh?" He may not have had the face to show it, but a smile could be heard in those words.

Edited by Matty
  • Like 2

Karma bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly when he sent down the microwaves. She felt like her mind was foggy and unsure of herself she opened her eyes back up. She gasped when he pulled down her shirt, her breasts popping out from their containment. Her eyes flickered to her needles that were now considered contaminated, she growled in annoyance. When she felt his hand on her chest she felt her skin crawl and a shiver go down her spine. Her amber eyes shifted to his hand from her needles.

She bit back an moan and just glared, but with his touching her nipples hardened with excitement. It's been awhile since she's been touched like this and she couldn't lie to herself when she silently admitted she liked it. "Screw you! I'll take your ugly blood and inject it into myself and make you burn! Burn, burn, burn!" She actually giggled at her own comment but deep down she was frantic. "Blood," she lightly licked her lips at the idea of it. Even though his unnatural blood was not for her she was to the point where she didn't care, she began slightly resisting in his grip wanting to free herself. I'll boil this electronic freak till he's nothing! She narrowed her eyes on his hand.

• Like 2

Matty
Posted (edited)

TV Head's voice hummed with a reverb across Karma's porcelain skin. His hand had started cupping and groping her breast, a perfect fit in his domineering grip. Honestly, this sort of thing wasn't exactly uncommon for TV Head, but it had been way too long, what with being cooped up underground for so long. And the sight of the squirming student and that scowling growl only turned him on more. . .oh how he enjoyed this. If only she would stop running her mouth like that though! Karma may not have had any needles on hand at the moment but it sure felt like she was stabbing him right in the heart every time she called his blood 'ugly'. This turned what had been a hum soon into an electronic growl. TV Head pulled his screen away from Karma's ear and shifted the grip of his hand. Now the hand that was once around her throat had moved up, its web cradling Karma's sharp jaw as his fingers framed her face with its palm pressed against her throat.

"NOrmally, I'd appreciate a back an forth, but those words fucking hurt!" TV Head growled. "Stop. Talking." He punctuated those words by pressing down on Karma's jaw with the fingers that framed her face. A painful amount of pressure was pushed down on her muscles and bones, forcing Karma's mouth open. Meanwhile, TV Head's other hand moved from Karma's chest, planting itself firmly between her legs. Dominating fingers curled up and around Karma's honeypot, locking her in place as his palm pressed down against her mons. It wasn't long before his fingers had started working against her sex, rubbing and moving until he had finally found that precious crease in her panties. TV Head didn't hesitate to spread her open with a couple of fingers, giving him the freedom he wanted to run his fingers up and down the full length of Karma's core. Slowly, TV Head picked up his pace, running his fingers over her clit and back down between her lips again an again.

Edited by Matty
  • Like 2

Karma huffed when he grabbed her jaw, she made sure she didn't let her eyes water even though it was painful. She shivered when she felt his fingers slide from her chest and down to her thighs, blushing heavily. I-I'm getting wet?! But why?! She internally fought with herself as her body reacted to his touch. Her sweet spot started to drool just like her mouth did with being kept wide open. Her breath even quickened when he felt her up. 

She wanted to rip his head off for making her body react this way, usually she's the one that enjoys the pleasure of making someone feel different. Well I guess boiling someone's blood is a way to make someone feel weird. When he kept going over her clit her hips bucked wildly in response, a few soft moans escaping her gaping mouth. Karma could tell she was slightly out of it from his microwaves. She knew she shouldn't be enjoying this and she should be trying to kick his ass but how can she when he's got her like this? Her bottom lip quivered as he kept touching her, her eyes shooting at his tv screen. They started to have a glint in them, and usually not the bloodlust type, but actual lust. A begging like whine came from the young female. She tried to move her jaw to speak but flinched from his grip. Karma then controlled her bottom half, swinging her legs up hoping to catch him by the waist to pull him closer to have him feel her core against his own crotch.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

Karma's sudden act of. . .defiance? Caught the TV Head by surprise. He didn't bother to move, knowing that another attack from Karma would just hurt herself again. For that brief second TV Head had laughed on the inside but, when Karma wrapped her legs around him, TV Head actually gasped. Did she actually want this?! The eyes Karma was making ignited a spark in TV Head's core that electrified throughout him, exhilarating him from the tips of his toes to the top of his head. What had been meant to be torture was being flipped on its head, filling the villain with a skin tingling lust. The sensation of Karma's soaked sex suddenly pressed against his throbbing member had filled his head with a foggy mist of desire. Without a second thought, TV Head dropped Karma down onto the pavement, forcing himself on top of her.

The feeling of Karma against him made TV Head's body move on its own, filling his fingers with a desperate vigor to expose the two to each other. As fast as he could, TV Head took his hand from Karma's sex and pulled his sweat pants down under his heavy balls before pulling her panties to the side. Karma's legs wrapped around the villains waist had kept her lower half up off the ground. With her shoulders pressed down against the pavement, TV Head the perfect angle to slide himself. With one sudden thrust, TV Head sunk his thick length balls deep into Karma's dripping pussy, an audible sigh of relief coming from him as he settled himself inside her.

Edited by Matty
  • Like 2

The redhead gasped when she was suddenly dropped, what is he planning now? She looked at TV Head and felt herself grin when he was now on top of her. She flexed her jaw a bit, it being sore from the grip he had on it. But once he inserted himself into her it was game over. An loud moan floated from her and she closed her eyes tightly. She could feel her core adjust to his member, adjusting to it's width and size slowly forming into the perfect pocket for it. She could feel his balls ever so slightly tap her ass. 

Karma licked her lips and opened her eyes to stare at the villain, she rolled her hips wanting him to go at it. "What? Are you going to fuck me or?" Her question was filled with sass, her own personal little attitude. Her cheeks were still rosy and she still had drool on her chin. She rocked her hips again, a bit more forcefully this time as she made it where there was a thrust without him even moving and a moan danced out. "C'mon...you want to. You want to savagely destroy my pussy don't you?! Oh~" she egged him on a bit more, giggling and moaning at her own comment. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty

A winking emoticon flashed across the TV screen before it blinked back to blank. "Heh? That's not very hero-like of you, Karma. Aren't you supposed to be resisting?" TV Head chirped back.

Oh, if only Karma knew what she was asking for. An unfortunate side effect of TV Head's mutation had given him the blessing and the curse of hardened nerve ends. It was going to take a lot more than what Karma was used to to make this one satisfied. TV Head's hands grabbed Karma's petite waist as he slid his cock back to her needy entrance before slamming himself back deep into her. "Oh, such a slutty pussy!" TV Head taunted back as he began to work Karma with his cock. He drew his hips back again an again, letting the two feel his cock edge against her entrance every time before slamming it back down into her depths. The more TV Head moved himself in an out of Karma's dripping honeypot the more he groaned against the pleasure of their friction. Slowly he began to make a mess of the two, his balls and thighs slapping against Karma, splashing their mixing juices onto each other with every thrust. "But you want this villain's cock, don't you? Look how wet you are! You're so pathetic, begging for the enemies cock like this!" The more TV Head talked the harder he fucked her, as though their banter was like fuel to his lust. "Just you wait Karma, I'll fill that whore cunt of yours and leave you begging for more~!"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Moans kept popping out from Karma as he thrusted. Her breasts moving with every thrust he mustered into her. She closed one eye as she began to pant, her tongue lolling out. "Oh c'mon I got fucked harder than this when I was fifteen!" She retorted back but her voice cracked a bit as he did go harder. She gripped whatever she could on the ground as he slid in and out of her sweet spot. She felt her pussy tighten up around his cock when he went harder. She was loving it all, the roughness, the sounds, the way she was feeling. "I have quite a big appetite I hope you can live up to what your spouting!" She moaned loudly again and threw her head back, her back arching as well. Karma's tongue stayed lolled out as she panted heavily, her eyes staring up at TV Head, a doggish grin to accent how she looked right now. This whole situation was just so intense, and she was eating it all up. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

An elicit groan of pleasure was pulled out from TV Head when he felt Karma tighten up around him. Ooohh, that's better, just like that. Feeling her slutty body squeeze him like that only made him fuck her faster now. He was desperate to keep Karma's pussy firmly wrapped around his aching cock. The wet sounds of their bodies smacking against each other mixed in the air with their moans and grunts as the fire of the destroyed plane gave the two a destructive ambience. But then stopped to let out a condescending laugh in response to Karma's challenge, leaving his cock pushing against her belly. "Aaahahaha, you haven't realized it yet? I've been taking it easy on you up until now!"

TV Head instinctively lifted both of them from the ground, the two's feet now inches from the pavement. His hands brought her up to his screen and then shot her another " ; ] " before suddenly slamming her down onto his length again. Moving Karma like a fuck toy was so much easier in this position! His fingers wrapped around her petite body, gripping her tight as he started pulling her back up along his cock. With another move Karma was filled again with his meat, his balls nestled comfortably between her bouncing ass. The harder he slammed her down onto his cock, the angrier and faster he became. More and more TV Head jerked himself off with Karma's tight body. Their sweet juices splashed and sparkled through the air, dripping down onto the pavement. Every second in the air was spent using Karma like a nasty little flesh light, her ass bouncing, slapping against his balls as her tits danced up and down in TV Head's face.

"Come on, make me cum already! I can barely feel this!"

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1

Karma gasped when he had lifted them up. She watched him carefully being giving an satisfied moan when she felt him inside her again. As he bounced the redhead on his cock she kept having moans erupting from her. She felt her pussy tighten even more if possible around his cock. She gripped his shoulders with her hands and she threw her head back, tongue lolled out and drool dripping from her chin. But then an sensation overwhelmed Karma causing her head to snap back up. "Fuck~I'm going to cum" she moaned loudly as she curled her toes and dug her fingers more into his shoulders. Her tongue stayed out and her cheeks were heavily  flushed. Her eyes began to look cross eyed as she looked upwards. "Oi!" She let out an scream as her body shook, her legs shaking as she climaxed all over his cock. Her juices squirting out of her sweet spot and splattering all over his crotch and half way up his chest. Sweat beads dropped from her forehead like raindrops. "Cum in me! Fill me up~" she whined. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

The sight of Karma's fucked silly face, her tongue lolling out with her crossed eyes and that sudden wave of orgasmic pleasure that erupted from her, was finally enough to push TV Head. For the first time in the two's heated moment, an absolutely electrified moan escaped from him. TV Head sunk the student down onto his cock once more, letting the girl shake and scream against him. TV Head could feel his balls swelling as Karma's convulsing pussy did its best to milk him for every drop he had. A groan was forced out of him as Karma's explosive orgasm pulled his first drops of precum out from his engorged cock. "Fuck-!" TV Head grunted, feeling his body ask him to cum with her. But he couldn't, not just yet, despite how much his body was begging him to. Still, TV Head felt dazed and just from her orgasm. If making her cum made him feel that good then he had to have more. He needed that sweet release. 

Not even bothering with words, TV Head lowered the two back down onto the ground, putting himself back on top of the whining redhead. TV Head grabbed her ankles, locking them together in a hand to keep Karma's core nice and tight. With his cock still balls deep in her covered sex, he reached up with his other hand and wrapped it around her face. That drooling mouth and lolling tongue was just so inviting to him. Unable to resist the temptation, disregarding the chance she might have to bite him, TV Head grabbed her blushing face and slid two of his fingers into her mouth. He pressed his fingers down onto soft tongue, teasing and taunting Karma's mouth with them. Karma still felt so tight around him, especially like that, and her first orgasm had bathed his cock in her slippery honey. The moment was perfect. With her ankles and mouth held with his hands, TV Head was ready to start pushing himself to his limit.

Edited by Matty
typos :'^]
  • Like 2

Karma's eyes went to TV Head once they were back on the ground. She watched him grab her ankles and blushed even more if possible. She flinched when he went to wrap his hand around her face, thinking he was going to grab her jaw like last time. But to the redhead's surprise he just slid his fingers into her mouth. She raised a brow at him and allowed him to do so, but the thought of biting him did cross her mind. Karma knew that if she did decide to bite him this game would be over and she wasn't sure if she wanted it to be over just yet. She was a bit sad that he hadn't cum yet, she just wanted to be filled. She then decided to suck on his fingers, letting her gentle tongue slide all around, she kept her eyes on his screen, her core tightened even more around his cock wanting pleasure from him. She then moved her head as if to deep throat his fingers, not gagging once. One of her pale hand's slipped down and went between her thighs. She was getting impatient so she began to rub her own clit, soft moans danced on TV Head's fingers as she sucked on them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

"You know Karma, you just came all over a villains cock," TV Head said as he leaned into Karma's body with his meat. Her flexibility from all that training at U.A. made it easy for TV Head to push himself down onto her, Karma's legs acting like a barrier between the two. His groin pushed against Karma's mons, that thick cock throbbing now deep against Karma's belly as his swollen balls rested against her toned ass cheeks. The villain had brought his face close to Karma's, his voice dropping low with the slightest hint of a smirk behind it. "If the heroes found out they'd stick their smug noses up at you, you know that too, don't you?" TV Head pulled himself back, resting the augmented weight of his heavy body against his calves and drew his hips back. With a sudden huff of pleasure he drove his cock back into Karma with a wet -smack!-. His hips moved like a blurred piston now, testing the limits of himself and Karma. His cock spread Karma's dripping pussy wide over and over as its head rolled against her tight walls, until her body wouldn't let him go any deeper. But TV Head fucked Karma like there was still more for him to fit in her, eager to see just how much room her body had to offer his eager cock. Every thrust pushed harder, faster, into Karma, filling the air with their lewd sounds. The fingers that had been enjoying Karma's mouth moved from her playful tongue to rest on her cheeks, letting her drool drip from them onto her red face. Even though TV Head was still talking a big game, his voice was starting to break more and more into moans between his words. "Why don't. . .you come back with me. . .huh Karma?" The sight of Karma's body bouncing from his pounding distracted TV Head for a moment, almost making him lose his train of thought. But TV Head was persistent. "We villains. . .We would accept every side of you. . ." And then another moan, breaking his words as he pounded away at Karma's tight hole. ". . .Reject those lying heroes and come with me, Karma!"

Edited by Matty
  • Like 2

The redhead just rolled her eyes at his first comment. But when he brought his face to hers she felt her body stiffen at his comment and she looked away. But moaned loudly when he thrusted into her and closed her eyes. She felt her body move with his fluently as he pounded her dear sweet spot, feeling it drooling with pleasure and desire. Moans kept firing out of Karma like bullets and she opened one eye to look at him, blushing. Feeling her own drool it her face felt like it sizzled, it didn't really but that was how heated her body was from all of this. "Come back with you?" She panted out as he asked the first question, confused on why he would want her to go back with him. Honestly she thought after this he would attempt to kill her. Her pale hand slithered away from her clit to grab onto the ground, feeling the power behind his thrusts. She furrowed her brows as he kept rambling. "Shut up...mmph~" she tried to talk back but one of her own moans cut her off and she bit her lip. Her body already wanted to climax again, but she tried to hold it back. It was bad enough that she already came once with him but a second time? But deep down Karma knew she wanted him in such a dirty and vile way, she wanted all her holes filled with his seed. But she tried to push that desire away and only focus on what's going on right now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty

It was moments like these that TV Head hated his mutation. Unable to kiss when he wanted to, especially now when Karma had such a cute face on, just felt like torture. The only way that someone with a mutation like his could cope was simply to pound the frustration out. TV Head's cock ached as its girth strained against itself, adding to his frustration as that thick rod began to twitch with life. "Let me guess, you had a hard time making meaningful friendships back at U.A., didn't you?" TV Head managed between heavy breaths. "Why else would you leave it all behind?" His hand stroked Karma's cheek, making its way up to brush her messy hair back before taking a firm hold of it. The other hand let go over Karma's ankles, letting her legs fall open for him so he could bring himself closer to her. TV Head was getting the kind of reaction out of Karma that he wanted and he was certain to keep pressing her. Feeling his climax pushing against his will, filling his cock with its first climax, TV Head dropped down to Karma and pulled her hair back. With her neck arched back Karma was forced to look up to TV Head's screen. The heat from his screen and his body radiated against hers as his hips kept pumping into her drooling pussy. His cock had already coated her walls with precum, the opening act of what was to be a filling load. "See, I think you want me to shut up because that's what the heroes have made you do. You should hate them for that. You should hate them making you feel ashamed. But us villains, we're not like that. . .We would never silence you." TV Head's voice was low and husky, straining against the pleasure of Karma's body, his screen only a few inches from her shameful face. Another moan broke from TV Head as he did his best to resist his bodies building orgasm. He couldn't bring himself to stop fucking Karma and his now animalistic thrusting made it clear he was barely holding on, but TV Head needed to get one more word in. "Let us free you Karma."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"Why need friends when your  goal is to make it to the top?" groaned out the female. Karma kept her gaze on his hand, knowing he was the enemy stayed in the back of her mind. She felt his warm fingers brush her cheek which added to her skin's fire. She moaned when he gripped her hair, closing her eyes in pleasure. Her amber eyes flickered open once she could feel him get closer. She bit her lip when he pulled her locks, forcing her to look at him. "I'm...telling you to..shut up..cause..I don't..want to talk...about that..I just want to..fuck" she growled out between pants. She kept moaning with every thrust, her breasts bouncing in retaliation. Out of pure reaction her hands shot up and gripped his shoulders tightly, almost embedding her nails into them. She knew she was about to cum, her body began shaking and her toes curled again. Her tongue lolled back out as if to keep herself from choking on it. "Screw you!" She screamed out in pleasure as she climaxed. Her walls clenched tightly around his member, as her juices squirted out. Sweat beads flung from her head as well as some drool, her eyes rolling to the back of her skull. Her arms moved to wrap around his neck loosely as her thighs immediately wrapped around him tightly, holding on for dear life as she had one of her biggest orgasms yet. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Matty
Posted (edited)

TV Head didn't know whether to feel more turned on or angry at this girls response. She had all the makings of a villain but she still wanted to be a hero?! "You're insane!" he growled, the screen blinking on a scowling face of pixels. But his body loved it, that level of arrogance and stupidity, the sheer fucking heartlessness of her rationale. He felt his balls twitch as it rushed its built up load, finally pushed over his edge. TV Head reached up with his other hand, gripping Karma's throat in a rage induced grip of lust. His other hand was still pulling Karma's sanguine hair back, keeping her face locked with his. "I fucking love it!", TV Head exclaimed. With one final thrust he drove his rod deep into Karma, sinking his meat into her as the first wave of his load came bursting out. Karma's fingers stabbed into his broad shoulders, electrifying the villains body and sending his head back into the air. Ecstasy bathed his nerves, sending a spine-tingling orgasm throughout his entirety. His cock convulsed and twitched against Karma, pumping wave after wave of cum into her until it could only gush out from the two, coating his cock in his thick cream. TV Head didn't pull out until he had finished filling Karma up with his seed and, when he did, her abused hole was left wide open. The villains cum spilled out from her pussy, painting her ass and the tarmac with their mixed juices. In one explosive orgasm Karma had completely drained TV Head of every last drop he had.

His thick meat flopped against her stomach, coating her abdomen in their cum before TV Head shakily stood up. Finally, he had pulled himself away from her, leaving her on the ground covered in their mess. He rested a hand against the side of his boxed head, doing his best to regain his wits. But TV Head suddenly looked to the sky as though he had just noticed something and then brought his gaze back down onto the fucked-silly student. He squeezed his cock with hands, pulling them down along its shaft to clean himself of their juices and then shook his hands off, sprinkling Karma with their cum as one final act of humiliation.

"Normally, I'd stay for round two, but I'm thinking that's my que to leave." TV Head quipped and pointed out to the sky. In the distance, something shimmering was approaching. And fast.

Edited by Matty
  • Like 2