A new Beginning [lVergill x Karma]

lVergill

Miko nodded and slid off of him, fixing her dress but a slight pink tint to her cheeks. She looked back at him once he spoke again. "Game plan? Oh right..." she trailed off at first, rubbing the back of her neck and sighing. "So at the end of this there is the Monster King you will have to defeat at a later point." She started and began pacing circles around the redhead. "But I made a mistake. I made some interesting...looking girls to run an hotel. Well when I made them they acting unruly and basically departed from their job and went to live near this surrounding town in the wild." She took in a deep breath and her amber eyes shifted towards him when she stopped in front of him. "Your first mission is to bring the hotel back, and tame these girls so they can go back to working and then you can continue in your journey. But the thing is..." she trailed off again, averting her eyes and blushing madly. "The taming techniques are different. They are fueled by instincts...primal instincts. So you will have to dominate them and become sorta like their master." She explained, hoping he would get the hint what he meant by instincts. Miko then shifted back to cheery, "but once you tame all the wild girls nearby in this town then you can move on with your quest!" She smiled gently.

• Thanks 1

Gil watches the rather panicking goddess walking around and touching her body as her eyes shift all over the area which causes him to be a bit cautious. As Miko explains the goal of his new life, defeating the monster king part sound rather normal and straight word since that what his job as a hero requires like any RPG game. Still, hearing speak more slowly shift into something else like an experiment going wrong and it is up to him to clean Miko's mess judging from her nervous tone. Once Miko, blush and stare into him is where the young man slowly began to puzzle all back together again to do a quest for her. His eyes filled with confusion at first until it came back to him and made him feel a bit nervous at such an odd quest so early.

"O-Oh....I think I can do but why don't you show me this hotel you speak of and then....well...get moving into our target..." Gil mutters.

His face became a bit red at the thought of having such lewd acts with girls in this world which is something for him to do. Even so, this is his new job after all so he couldn't do much but to agree with Miko and speak about this delicate topic with her soon too. The hero follows the goddess into the town where her hotel is located and took this time to look around the area while being amazed at how different this place was to his own.

Miko blushed and tipped her head to the side. "Well that's good" she murmured and walked with him. The goddess looked around and smiled softly, watching the people she created for this world be happy. She heard music and began dancing around Gil, laughing. As they reached the hotel it was a bit dusty but not too bad looking, plus it was right next to the pub. "C'mon!" She grabbed the redhead's hand as she took off with him, opening the doors and looking around. It wasn't that dusty inside but could use a clean up. She smiled and traced the walls with a pale hand, "it's still in pretty good shape. I'm glad" she murmured. Miko then turned to Gil and smiled, "I'll show you to your room before I get to cleaning. Also we can talk more about the first target" she then began walking upstairs, she walked down to the room that was on the left hallway, making her way all the way down till it was the last room. She opened the door and looked around, smiling. It was like the size of a master's bedroom and she walked over to the bed. Sitting on it as she watched Gil take in the sights.

The sight of the people watching them as music echoes throughout the land which made the goddess rather happy and dance around Gil which made him smile at her joyfulness which did bring her inner beauty. This made Gil focus on the goddess next to him taking noted of her personality and great charm that made her who she is deep down while also attracted to her beauty. Gil with the help of Miko reach the hotel that is owned by her and suddenly being pull by the exciting good which he happily follows her around. Seeing Miko looking around her precious hotel made the young man watch her every moment and notice her turning around to speak about the subject of his room which sounds nice since it will benefit them. 

"Sure Miko, but I can help you too so don't push yourself. I will do my hardest to bring the other girls here." Gil vows. 

The sight of Miko's determination fuel the young hero's heart on making her place shine like the star in the sky and follow her deeper into the structure to find the private quarter which came out of surprise. The door open made Gil astonished by large room and looking around to see every piece of furniture is so fancy like it was made for a billionaire. He took a moment to grasp the sight of this room before turning toward his goddess and seeing her watching him which made him chuckles. 

"It is a nice room...and what about you Miko? Where are you going to sleep?" Gil wonders. 

Miko tipped her head to the side and pondered for an moment. "I haven't thought about that just yet," she murmured and tapped her fingers on the bed. Which was pretty large, her looking at it sparked an idea. "I can sleep with you! If you don't mind of course" she smiled innocently at him before standing up and walking up to him, grasping his hands lightly. "I'll be a good roommate! I'll clean and make sure everything is put away while you go after our targets! I promise" she kept her smile on her face as she beamed.

Some of her creamy hair falling towards her face, actually framing it slightly as her amber eyes stared him down. "Unless you want a room to yourself," she pulled her hands away and put them on her hips. "Then I can just sleep in any of the rooms that won't be filled," she still smiled as she brought up her other option. Even though she was not expecting to be brought to her own world she created she now didn't mind, it was exciting and new. Well I've needed a change anyway, she silently told herself as she watched Gil, her eyes running all over his body. Analyzing his structure, attitude, and every mark on his body that she can see.

A gently smile appear on the young hero seeing Miko being so kind and also giving lots of effort into this new life of theirs while also considering his feeling about this whole situation. His soft hand made him wanting her near him while also bring another option which would be better but something didn't feel right. As soon as Miko left his grasp, it made him think about her as a woman despite their huge difference as he is just a mere mortal and Miko being a powerful, kind, and caring goddess that wouldn't dare think such things to him. Despite that line of thinking, Gil's mind is made up as he wants her near him and to protect her at all cost even if it means giving his own life to do so. 

"Don't Miko, you can sleep with me. I don't want to see you pushing yourself either so I can help you too and I promise to bring some friend along to help you as well. After all, I am your hero." Gil smile. 

With that decision settled, Gil took a sea on the large bed to fall over as he sighs with relief to feel the softness of the bed and relaxing for once since this whole dilemma put him on edge. It will be wise to know more about these people he needs to tame and also to find them so he can easily capture them through sex as Miko mention shyly. His eyes open to glance at Miko checking up on him for some strange reason and chuckle at her deep focus on his body. 

"So Miko, where do we start with this hunt?" Gil laugh. 

His voice snapped Miko's trance and she shook her head lightly. "Well, I guess time to ask you two questions." She murmured as she walked over to him and stood in front of him. The goddess' hand gently caressed his cheek while she stared into his green orbs. "Have you ever had sex before?" She just bluntly asked while looking down at him. But a pinkish tint to her cheeks told Gil that she was still not used to conversating like this. "And...well are you able to take control?" She asked the second question a bit more hesitant this round. She smiled and laughed softly, her pale hand leaving his cheek to cover her mouth as she laughed. "Ah I'm sorry for being so straight forward. I just didn't know how to ask those questions" she apologized, her voice still gentle. "But the knowledge I get from you answering those two questions will determine which girl you'll need to hunt down first." Miko tried to explain the reasoning behind her asking those personal questions. She moved her hand from being in front of her mouth to push back some of her hair from her face, looking for his reaction. She then leaned down and whispered softly into his ear, "and if you don't have any experience then I may let you practice with me" she was teasing a bit but pulled away and let out another giggle.

Seeing as the powerful goddess approaching him by feeling her gentle hands caressing his cheek so suddenly made him a bit baffle by her actions and stare at her serious eyes looking straight into his soul. The question came from the left field all so suddenly without any warning which causes Gil to blush at that question and also noticed that Miko always blush when it comes to the subject of sex. Miko's reasoning will influence who will be targeted by the hero which could help him since he lacks any sex experience whatsoever and once Miko leans over to his side of this lead whispering such erotic thing into his ears, it made Gil turn arouse by her words. Words hang in the air as he couldn't imagine that he would have sex with such a gorgeous woman like Miko and how she is willing to do that just to gain some experience and even confidence when it come into intercourse. 

"Are you sure? I mean I am still a virgin so that could...maybe...help me a bit?" Gil spoke, softly, "Is this your first time?" Gil asks, curious. 

That question came from nowhere since Miko must have sex experience before if she made such suggestion to the young man and her body is quite erotic to the point that now he has trouble keeping his eyes away. It won't be an exaggeration that Gil will be quite the lucky guy to have sex with a goddess and also will boost his courage to do such task told by her Miko to have sex with the girls running amok in this place. 

Miko blushed heavily and looked away, trying to hide her face from embarrassment. "Actually...well...I've never had sex before either" she admitted in a very soft voice. She began picking at her dress, the sudden nervous feeling got her overwhelmed. Her amber eyes shot to look at him slightly, unsure of how he was handling all of this. She didn't want to overwhelm him but at the same time if he tried to go after one of the monster girls she created with absolutely no experience then he may not fair very well, even with the easier ones. She wanted him to succeed, not cause she wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible. But to see him grow even more as an person. Miko knew he was a great guy and she was starting to like him. She moved closer to the redhead, sliding the straps that were on her lower arms off, exposing more of her pale skin while her cheeks stayed flushed. "I...I want you to take me...if you desire to" she admitted awkwardly. She then moved her hand to cup one of his and she gave an warming smile. "So please, if you'd like to I'm all yours" she finally said, a bit more confident in her tone.

Gil gulps softly at Miko sudden reveal of her virginity which is rather obvious that she is a pure girl but it came as a surprise to hear her wanting him to deflower her. Her amber eyes look at him ready to do their intercourse while she smiles at him and accepts such fate that awaits these two persons that have fallen for each other. This made Gil smile back since he is thankful to lose his virginity to such a divine beauty like Miko and gently wrap his arms around her hips to pull her toward him. The young man does lack sex experience but he can still treat a lady with respect and deep care since this sex will be the most important between them. His hand could feel her soft clothing as it feels her butt and becoming arouse when Miko stands close to him like this.

"It would be an honor have sex with you Miko so I will always take that chance and give you my first time as well so..." Gil trails off.

Their eyes meet closely for the first time feeling her breathing becoming heavy from their little excitement or rush of doing such lewd act. Gil slowly and painfully leans over to Miko as their lips began to ache for each other before the hero kiss his goddess with a desire to have her as his woman. The deep kiss continues as Gil pull her into an embrace of need while his tongue enters her lips to have a taste of this kind goddess and enjoy having such a sweet girl as his partners in this new world.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Daphne
      By Daphne
      * Please, for the love of all that's unholy, don't send me messages that consist only of 'do you want to RP?' ; my prompts, themes & ideas exist to intrigue you and I would love to know which ones did and what are you craving / looking for! 
      ** Do not godmod my characters. I'll be dropping people who do that.

Hello all! 
      You can call me Daphne or any other sweet little names you can come up with! I am also open to flirting and chit-chatting if that's your thing! If you just want a quick smut, you can come into my DMs, push me down and take what you want... whether I want it or not ;3
      I am mainly looking for dark, non-con, messy, bizzare RPs! I rarely indulge in vanilla or fluff, maybe as part of something bigger but not main theme. I want my girl to be used, abused and ruined. In all ways possible! Plots down below are meant to give you some ideas and pointers, but here's a quick list of themes / things I am heavily into recently:

- medieval / historical setups (so princesses, noble ladies, kings, adventurers, taverns...etc)
      - obnoxious, lewd ceremonies
      - lewd curses / blessings
      - monsters, ghost, bizarre creations vs my cute girls
      - size play (I like playing shortstacks <3)
      - age play (I like playing 15/16yr olds)
      - breeding

Note: While I primely play as females, I've been recently looking to play some trap / futa characters (subs), especially in non-con and dub-con scenarios! Hmu ❤️ 

Some stuffles & pairings I simply adore and are always welcome:
      - MC just lost somewhere. School at night? Haunted mansion? Forest? Yes, please!
      - Medical play can be quite hot!
      - DaddyxDaughter and UnclexNiece setups. Being bent over a knee makes me hot and bothered!
      - Aphrodisiacs, drugs, being forced to orgasm, massages...
      - Big, big toys put it into dem tight holes!
      - Princesses and Queens, I love playing them!
      - PIRATES! I need more good pirates stories in my life, honestly!

I have a gallery with girls you can pick as refs! Some do have their backgrounds / descriptions, some don't yet. 

Here are a couple - a little vague - prompt ideas that we could work from!
      The more emotes & boldness, the more I want it!
      \(★ω★)/
      Foreign, unknown knight wins the competition, only to shock the public when the helmet is removed and it is obvious, the knight is a woman. Alas, the Kingdom does not allow women to compete in such ways, or be knights at all. Pulled into the dungeons, the knight is punished in most lewd ways... (or, perhaps, in front of the public?)
      I'd like this to involve some torture or sadistic elements, where MC has to endure painful punishments, not just lewd ones.
      \(★ω★)/ \(★ω★)/ \(★ω★)/
      It was either being homeless, or joining the nuns in the convent, Nuns seemed recluse, but they took her in. From the first night, the nuns she shared room with became more... "friendly" and touchy than the girl wished. After her meeting with the Priest over-seeing all, she realized she joined sex and fetish-focused group, and now she was one of them, slowly falling into depravity.
      \(★ω★)/ \(★ω★)/
      Due to low fertility rate, new laws were incorporated. MC is just sixteen when she arrives at her "check-up", which involves plenty of intimacy... checking her reactions, giving her drugs to see how fast and how much she can orgasm, and even testing how her body reacts to sperm. After such traumatic experience she is sent to a well-chosen household, to be their "breeding girlfriend".
      \(★ω★)/ \(★ω★)/
      MC is a curious young woman, with enough money to sate such curiosities. She leaves for a resort that is known to allow the customers live up all their fetishes... but at the same time, things are not well over-seen there, and an element of chaos is definitely common. Still, she enjoys her arrival at the resort, how servants welcome her, but perhaps... she will run into things she never even dreamt of?
      \(★ω★)/
      MC is short on cash and found a rather specific and lewd way to get some: testing sex toys. Sex toy owner, a female uses them on her and she provides comment. One of the days she goes to do her job, however, things don't go as planned...
      [PROMPTS]
      # there aren't going to be many; sometimes I have this loose idea of something I REALLY WANT and come up with starters for these, so... thought I'll add these here, perhaps they may interest somebody # feel free to send me EcchiText with response to any of this! ❤️ #
      ❤️ fantasy / princess x Any
      Andrea closed her eyes as she was laid down on the soft mattress of the bed. Her body naked, her curvy shapes exposed. She was already shaven clean, after the long bath... Bathing aphrodisiacs made her sensitive and as she laid down, her legs spread open, revealing her wetness. She was still unsure about this whole tradition, this 'serving the males in royal family' thing. But it's not like you can defy a King, even if you're his daughter. She felt the maids began to oil her whole body, in even more aphrodisiacs. Her body trembled as fingers invaded her tight body. She wasn't looking, but something was pushed inside her bottom, deep inside. And there she was left for a whole, long night...
      Of course, young Princess didn't sleep at all. In the morning, she looked idly at the ceiling, after a long, long night of constant orgasms hitting her body. Her legs were spread, the mess she made in bed quite obvious, her virgin maidenhood aching and gaping. Her bottom both feeling good and painful from the insertion. Who knew what was going to happen to her now?
      ❤️ pirate prompt
      When she woke, she was blindfolded and gagged. She wasn't sure by whom... but memories slowly came back. She could feel she was still on a ship, but probably not hers. They killed her crew and sunk that ship, most likely. Maybe someone managed to escape --
      Those thoughts were broken when she felt someone attach something to her nipples, tightening around sensitive little nubs. She felt hotter as the mix of pain and pleasure filled her mind. Then her back arched, as somebody whipped at her exposed maidenhood. And again. They were probably leaving marks. Obviously, she had become a toy for somebody's amusement. A few more hits against her, now, moist maidenhood, and her legs got spread wide open... when she tried to move them, she realized they tied them to something, and so, she couldn't really do anything. Somebody was about to fuck her, the real question was just whom, and for how long...
      ❤️ incest / breeding
      Due to drops in fertility new laws and rules came into life; Lilly just turned sixteen and it was time for her check-up. The doctors made sure she's healthy and fertile enough, but she didn't realize that they gave her medicine that will kick-off her libido that evening. It was now common that the father would initiate his daughter into the world of breeding, and then other males in family would help to make sure the girl gets pregnant. It was 9PM and Lilly went to bed, but had to resort to sleeping naked -- she felt so warm and... bothered. She breathed heavily laying in her bed, rubbing her legs together... the medicine kicked in finally, making her all wet and ready. It even made her tight ass itch! The girl put a pillow between her legs, trying to get some sort of release before alarming anyone, unaware that her father was going to check on her...
    • Wraith
      By Wraith
      An Orc and Elf...In Love!?
      The pair make an unusual adventuring pair, let alone a romantic couple.  One is an elven Huntress, keen eyed with a bow and of skillful hand with a knife with some nimbleness in the trees and her people's druidic magic. The other is an Orc warrior, a big, strong and savage in battle but surprisingly good hearted and brainy off of it. The two are outcasts from their people bsmall but decent name for themselves. Though as things started sweeten for the couple, darkness lurks.
      Preferred Role:
      -Elf.
    • The Soreress
      By The Soreress
      Hello all there!
      This Is quite the niche request on my part but I thought I might as well throw It here to see if It catches anyone's attention.
      It involves the lore of the "Lone Wolf" Choose Your Own Adventure gamebooks.
      Inwas a fan of those stories and thinking back at them now I imagined I could as well give It a sexy spin and use them as background for many hot and kinky Adventures.
      Mynusual preferences are still up but otherwise feel free to contact me and propose ideas on how you'd love to Choose Your Own Kinky Adventure!

• AirAllie14
      By AirAllie14
      (Post under construction, but your still welcome to read around and see if there are any you like!)
      Hi there! I’m Allie, nice to meet you! Welcome to my post filled with lots of different rp ideas and plots that I would love to do with anyone!
      Firstly, let me start off and say that I am strictly sub! 
      Now that that’s out of the way, I have been rping for over 3 years now. I can post short lengths of post and I can post long posts, really up to you really on which you prefer. I typically play female characters but I do enjoy playing traps/femboys as well. I am very open to kinks and have very few limits, check out my preference to get a good grip on what I like and don’t like or you can just ask me about a specific kink.
      For these stories, they can all go different ways and I can either play female or trap for really any of the stories, up to you which you’d prefer. I will also take any kinds of partners, Males, Females, Futas, Traps, as long as your the dominant one, your good with me!
      Now then, here are my ideas:
      1. The Demon Maid. 
      One day while walking home from work, your character discovers a strange book laying on the floor in an alleyway. The look is old and tattered, some of the pages ripped. You decide to pick it up and take it home. When you get home you begin to read the book discovering that it is in fact a book which tells you how to summon a demon. Of course, you think it’s not real and a total hoax so you decided to test the ritual and that’s when I appear. I explain everything to you and we make a contract with each other, binding me to you and now I live as your maid, tending to your every need and forced to obey your every request. There is one price for my services, your cum.
      2. In this world, monsters exist, everyone refers to them as demons. No one knows where they came from, but they exist. You are tasked with eliminating these demons as a hunter. One day, you discover an old building, it is rundown and decrepit. Inside you find, blood, lots of it everywhere along with bodies. In the center you find me, crying, my knees up to my face, blood also covering my body. When you approach me, I look up and you see my eyes, blood red and you see fangs in my mouth, you think that I killed these people but I didn’t, someone else did and he turned me into a demon. They say that you lose yourself when you become one, but I didn’t, I still remember everything and I don’t want to kill anyone.
      3. It was a night like any other. I always walk home like this everyday from school, something was different however. When I passed by an alley, I saw it, these was a man laying on the floor, another man/woman (you) slumped over him biting his neck. You hear me and turned over to see me, your mouth bloody, two holes in the man’s neck. I feel stricken with fear and immediately take off run, hoping and praying that you weren’t following.
      4. In the land, there once existed dragons, but now how people thought. These dragons were humanoid but could still fly and breath fire. Mysteriously, all died out, except for one (me). You are a hunter, one day while walking around, you stumble upon me. I immediately try to flee knowing that it was one of your kind that killed mine and that you would do the same to me. Will you turn me in and kill me or will you try to befriend me and keep me safe from those who would kill me.
      5. Tonight was a regular night, you got into bed and drifted off to sleep. Your cat jumped up onto the bed with you and laid down at your side purring and cuddling against your chest. In the morning, you feel the heat of something next to you. You figure it was your cat but it wasn’t, it was something bigger. Looking over, you see a young naked girl, her hair was white and she had white cat ears atop it’s head and a long white tail. The girl wore a collar on her neck, the name of your cat was written on it. This girl was your cat, she had transformed into a cat girl. 
      6. I recently transferred to your school, I’m your typical shy and quiet type so I don’t talk to many people and many people don’t talk to me figuring that I was a loner. Your the bad boy/girl, one day while hanging out with your friends, one gives you a bet. He tells you that he’ll give you a lot of money if you became my boy/girlfriend for a month. You agreed for the money. At first, your just doing this for the money but over time, we start to develop a deeper relationship and soon when the month ends, you have to make a choice, you either break up with me and take the money, or you give up all the money to be with me. 
      7. Little Red Riding Hood. For this rp, I’ll play as Red and you play as the wolf. You can either play a furry wolf or a humanoid wolf guy, up to you really. This rp could go two ways, either on her way to her grandmother’s house, the wolf finds Red in the woods and rapes her or we could go the romantic route. Here me out, is this ridiculous... maybe. So the two could meet in the woods and subtly begin to form a relationship together, maybe he saves her from another pack of wolves or she finds him starving and offers him some of the goodies in her basket or she finds him hurt and brings him home where she tends to his wounds. If you do choose this rp to do with me, let me know what role you would like to go down and also feel free to let me know your own ideas.
      8. I’m really craving an incest role between siblings recently. What I had in mind was two siblings who are very close. One day the brother just had enough, he had always had dirty thoughts of his sister and one day it becomes too much and he rapes her. Of course after that day she is distraught about what just happened but then, she starts to come around and the two begin to develop a romantic relationship with each other. For this one, if you don’t like rape we can just have it as like he confesses to her and things go from there. Any ages will work as long as I’m the younger one. I can play loli, shota, and I’ll go up to maybe 21, you’re welcome to play any age you want or we can even be twins if you’d like, I’ve been really craving twin incest a lot lately. For this one I can play female or trap if you’d like, just tell me which. MxF MxM FxF all work for this one.
    • Wraith
      By Wraith
      A tale of love between a Knight and Elven girl(Unicorn, Tavern Wench, Witch ,Princess or Priestess are also available.) who love each other deeply despite the taboos in place to keep them a part. When a local lord begins making moves on the girl, threatening all sorts of hell if she doesn't obey. Will the knight be able to defend their lady's honor, or will the Lord's power be too much to make a scratch on the cage?
      Lovers(Preferred Role):
      Knights:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.