Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

erp A new Beginning [lVergill x Karma]

lVergill

Main Characters:

@lVergill [Gil]

Kiyama-Hiroto-1-xavier-foster-kiyama-hir

@karma [Miko

imageproxy.jpeg.jpg

Miko nodded and slid off of him, fixing her dress but a slight pink tint to her cheeks. She looked back at him once he spoke again. "Game plan? Oh right..." she trailed off at first, rubbing the back of her neck and sighing. "So at the end of this there is the Monster King you will have to defeat at a later point." She started and began pacing circles around the redhead. "But I made a mistake. I made some interesting...looking girls to run an hotel. Well when I made them they acting unruly and basically departed from their job and went to live near this surrounding town in the wild." She took in a deep breath and her amber eyes shifted towards him when she stopped in front of him. "Your first mission is to bring the hotel back, and tame these girls so they can go back to working and then you can continue in your journey. But the thing is..." she trailed off again, averting her eyes and blushing madly. "The taming techniques are different. They are fueled by instincts...primal instincts. So you will have to dominate them and become sorta like their master." She explained, hoping he would get the hint what he meant by instincts. Miko then shifted back to cheery, "but once you tame all the wild girls nearby in this town then you can move on with your quest!" She smiled gently.

• Thanks 1

lVergill

Gil watches the rather panicking goddess walking around and touching her body as her eyes shift all over the area which causes him to be a bit cautious. As Miko explains the goal of his new life, defeating the monster king part sound rather normal and straight word since that what his job as a hero requires like any RPG game. Still, hearing speak more slowly shift into something else like an experiment going wrong and it is up to him to clean Miko's mess judging from her nervous tone. Once Miko, blush and stare into him is where the young man slowly began to puzzle all back together again to do a quest for her. His eyes filled with confusion at first until it came back to him and made him feel a bit nervous at such an odd quest so early.

"O-Oh....I think I can do but why don't you show me this hotel you speak of and then....well...get moving into our target..." Gil mutters.

His face became a bit red at the thought of having such lewd acts with girls in this world which is something for him to do. Even so, this is his new job after all so he couldn't do much but to agree with Miko and speak about this delicate topic with her soon too. The hero follows the goddess into the town where her hotel is located and took this time to look around the area while being amazed at how different this place was to his own.

Miko blushed and tipped her head to the side. "Well that's good" she murmured and walked with him. The goddess looked around and smiled softly, watching the people she created for this world be happy. She heard music and began dancing around Gil, laughing. As they reached the hotel it was a bit dusty but not too bad looking, plus it was right next to the pub. "C'mon!" She grabbed the redhead's hand as she took off with him, opening the doors and looking around. It wasn't that dusty inside but could use a clean up. She smiled and traced the walls with a pale hand, "it's still in pretty good shape. I'm glad" she murmured. Miko then turned to Gil and smiled, "I'll show you to your room before I get to cleaning. Also we can talk more about the first target" she then began walking upstairs, she walked down to the room that was on the left hallway, making her way all the way down till it was the last room. She opened the door and looked around, smiling. It was like the size of a master's bedroom and she walked over to the bed. Sitting on it as she watched Gil take in the sights.

lVergill

The sight of the people watching them as music echoes throughout the land which made the goddess rather happy and dance around Gil which made him smile at her joyfulness which did bring her inner beauty. This made Gil focus on the goddess next to him taking noted of her personality and great charm that made her who she is deep down while also attracted to her beauty. Gil with the help of Miko reach the hotel that is owned by her and suddenly being pull by the exciting good which he happily follows her around. Seeing Miko looking around her precious hotel made the young man watch her every moment and notice her turning around to speak about the subject of his room which sounds nice since it will benefit them. 

"Sure Miko, but I can help you too so don't push yourself. I will do my hardest to bring the other girls here." Gil vows. 

The sight of Miko's determination fuel the young hero's heart on making her place shine like the star in the sky and follow her deeper into the structure to find the private quarter which came out of surprise. The door open made Gil astonished by large room and looking around to see every piece of furniture is so fancy like it was made for a billionaire. He took a moment to grasp the sight of this room before turning toward his goddess and seeing her watching him which made him chuckles. 

"It is a nice room...and what about you Miko? Where are you going to sleep?" Gil wonders. 

Miko tipped her head to the side and pondered for an moment. "I haven't thought about that just yet," she murmured and tapped her fingers on the bed. Which was pretty large, her looking at it sparked an idea. "I can sleep with you! If you don't mind of course" she smiled innocently at him before standing up and walking up to him, grasping his hands lightly. "I'll be a good roommate! I'll clean and make sure everything is put away while you go after our targets! I promise" she kept her smile on her face as she beamed.

Some of her creamy hair falling towards her face, actually framing it slightly as her amber eyes stared him down. "Unless you want a room to yourself," she pulled her hands away and put them on her hips. "Then I can just sleep in any of the rooms that won't be filled," she still smiled as she brought up her other option. Even though she was not expecting to be brought to her own world she created she now didn't mind, it was exciting and new. Well I've needed a change anyway, she silently told herself as she watched Gil, her eyes running all over his body. Analyzing his structure, attitude, and every mark on his body that she can see.

lVergill

A gently smile appear on the young hero seeing Miko being so kind and also giving lots of effort into this new life of theirs while also considering his feeling about this whole situation. His soft hand made him wanting her near him while also bring another option which would be better but something didn't feel right. As soon as Miko left his grasp, it made him think about her as a woman despite their huge difference as he is just a mere mortal and Miko being a powerful, kind, and caring goddess that wouldn't dare think such things to him. Despite that line of thinking, Gil's mind is made up as he wants her near him and to protect her at all cost even if it means giving his own life to do so. 

"Don't Miko, you can sleep with me. I don't want to see you pushing yourself either so I can help you too and I promise to bring some friend along to help you as well. After all, I am your hero." Gil smile. 

With that decision settled, Gil took a sea on the large bed to fall over as he sighs with relief to feel the softness of the bed and relaxing for once since this whole dilemma put him on edge. It will be wise to know more about these people he needs to tame and also to find them so he can easily capture them through sex as Miko mention shyly. His eyes open to glance at Miko checking up on him for some strange reason and chuckle at her deep focus on his body. 

"So Miko, where do we start with this hunt?" Gil laugh. 

His voice snapped Miko's trance and she shook her head lightly. "Well, I guess time to ask you two questions." She murmured as she walked over to him and stood in front of him. The goddess' hand gently caressed his cheek while she stared into his green orbs. "Have you ever had sex before?" She just bluntly asked while looking down at him. But a pinkish tint to her cheeks told Gil that she was still not used to conversating like this. "And...well are you able to take control?" She asked the second question a bit more hesitant this round. She smiled and laughed softly, her pale hand leaving his cheek to cover her mouth as she laughed. "Ah I'm sorry for being so straight forward. I just didn't know how to ask those questions" she apologized, her voice still gentle. "But the knowledge I get from you answering those two questions will determine which girl you'll need to hunt down first." Miko tried to explain the reasoning behind her asking those personal questions. She moved her hand from being in front of her mouth to push back some of her hair from her face, looking for his reaction. She then leaned down and whispered softly into his ear, "and if you don't have any experience then I may let you practice with me" she was teasing a bit but pulled away and let out another giggle.

lVergill

Seeing as the powerful goddess approaching him by feeling her gentle hands caressing his cheek so suddenly made him a bit baffle by her actions and stare at her serious eyes looking straight into his soul. The question came from the left field all so suddenly without any warning which causes Gil to blush at that question and also noticed that Miko always blush when it comes to the subject of sex. Miko's reasoning will influence who will be targeted by the hero which could help him since he lacks any sex experience whatsoever and once Miko leans over to his side of this lead whispering such erotic thing into his ears, it made Gil turn arouse by her words. Words hang in the air as he couldn't imagine that he would have sex with such a gorgeous woman like Miko and how she is willing to do that just to gain some experience and even confidence when it come into intercourse. 

"Are you sure? I mean I am still a virgin so that could...maybe...help me a bit?" Gil spoke, softly, "Is this your first time?" Gil asks, curious. 

That question came from nowhere since Miko must have sex experience before if she made such suggestion to the young man and her body is quite erotic to the point that now he has trouble keeping his eyes away. It won't be an exaggeration that Gil will be quite the lucky guy to have sex with a goddess and also will boost his courage to do such task told by her Miko to have sex with the girls running amok in this place. 

Miko blushed heavily and looked away, trying to hide her face from embarrassment. "Actually...well...I've never had sex before either" she admitted in a very soft voice. She began picking at her dress, the sudden nervous feeling got her overwhelmed. Her amber eyes shot to look at him slightly, unsure of how he was handling all of this. She didn't want to overwhelm him but at the same time if he tried to go after one of the monster girls she created with absolutely no experience then he may not fair very well, even with the easier ones. She wanted him to succeed, not cause she wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible. But to see him grow even more as an person. Miko knew he was a great guy and she was starting to like him. She moved closer to the redhead, sliding the straps that were on her lower arms off, exposing more of her pale skin while her cheeks stayed flushed. "I...I want you to take me...if you desire to" she admitted awkwardly. She then moved her hand to cup one of his and she gave an warming smile. "So please, if you'd like to I'm all yours" she finally said, a bit more confident in her tone.

lVergill

Gil gulps softly at Miko sudden reveal of her virginity which is rather obvious that she is a pure girl but it came as a surprise to hear her wanting him to deflower her. Her amber eyes look at him ready to do their intercourse while she smiles at him and accepts such fate that awaits these two persons that have fallen for each other. This made Gil smile back since he is thankful to lose his virginity to such a divine beauty like Miko and gently wrap his arms around her hips to pull her toward him. The young man does lack sex experience but he can still treat a lady with respect and deep care since this sex will be the most important between them. His hand could feel her soft clothing as it feels her butt and becoming arouse when Miko stands close to him like this.

"It would be an honor have sex with you Miko so I will always take that chance and give you my first time as well so..." Gil trails off.

Their eyes meet closely for the first time feeling her breathing becoming heavy from their little excitement or rush of doing such lewd act. Gil slowly and painfully leans over to Miko as their lips began to ache for each other before the hero kiss his goddess with a desire to have her as his woman. The deep kiss continues as Gil pull her into an embrace of need while his tongue enters her lips to have a taste of this kind goddess and enjoy having such a sweet girl as his partners in this new world.