Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

erp A Master's Desire [lVergill x Multiversal]

Multiversal

Nylanie continues to rub his ever hardening dick with her thighs repeatedly, her pants becoming easier to hear as her nose filled with the scent of his manhood. His cock felt so nice against her, it was as if it was a perfect match. The hardness against her softness was hypnotic to her.

“I-I can’t... stop... it smells so good~” Nylanie moans out, rubbing the cock closer and closer to her pussy.

She tried to stop, but every time she slowed down the need to get more skyrocketed. His massive dick reeked of sex, and it only made her want just more of what she already had. She wanted this, more than ever now. She wanted him to pound her sore until she couldn’t walk properly.

lVergill

Seeing his kitty like this only made him want to spoil her more with sex, his strong arms grope her massive tits and made a slow rotation motion to move this delicious breasts of Nylanie to enjoy right now with her. His hips moving to reach into her virgin pussylips to tease her more and more to fully made her ready to have her cunt be owned by her dear master's massive cock that could probably break her completely. Even so, they both are ready to have this important moment go as their body could easily tell each other what they want from another and he leans over on her shoulder to raise his upper body. 

"Are you ready to have your pussy shape and pounded now? You will be mine once we are done and you will breed my children...is that what you want from your master?" Elcrest asks, softly.

Still, his massive girth began to poke her hole to make her endurance such painful act of tease from Elcrest and lick her neck while he continues to slowly caress her big melons in order to make her feel like heaven. All Nylanie needed to do right now is to submit to Elcrest fully but the answer is obvious to him now and how this big, meaty rod will break her inside to become an addiction between both master and pet. 

Multiversal

Nylanie moans loudly feeling his hands roughly grope her breasts, feeling the tip of his twitching girth poking at her entrance, and the teasing licking of her master against her neck. The sensations just piled up inside her, causing her to want more and more. She couldn’t be satisfied from that one face fuck earlier... she needed more, more than ever she needed it!

“M-Master... I... I really want your cock inside me~. My pussy is aching for it, I don’t think I can go on without it any longer. So please, breed me like the naughty pet I am, and make me pregnant with all the children you want!~” Nylanie would shout loudly with her eyes shut in embarrassment and red flushed with lust.

It didn’t take too long as she lifted her entire body up, and push down with the hardened cock against her nethers. She bit her lip, wincing in pain as she felt herself go deeper and deeper. She constantly took breaks to get used to his size despite not being fully penetrated, until she let out a sigh of satisfaction upon reaching the base. Nylanie let’s her back rest against the chest of her owner, smiling a bit as she felt satisfied her virginity went to him. 

lVergill

Elcrest watches his kinky girl unable to resist her heat as her lewd words of wanting to be breed only made him quite excited and deep down, a lot happy to do such dangerous acts with his trustful kitty. His eyes widen to see Nylanie taking the first step to rise above his fat tip before poking her entrance which widens slowly at his massive size quickly taking over and seeing his kitty struggle at his size. The young man pats her head while she began to reach his base and feeling his thick dick pushing aside her squishy inside that slowly mold her to take her master's shape. As his pet reach his base, Elcrest kisses her cheek to congratulate on the loss of her virginity and showing her lots of desire since her pussy feels so incredibly good to be inside right now. 

"Okay Nylanie, I hear you loud and clear. I will move from now on so rest for right now, let me handle the movement from here but I will take care of you so....relax my lovely pet~" Elcrest whisper. 

His hands went below her legs to grab her thighs to spread her legs open to moving her up and down gently to make Nylanie use to his massive cock moving inside of her. Blood began to leak from her hole as it contains the water going down the drain but Elcrest didn't dare move faster until his kitty is ready for such rough exercise. Nylanie could feel a large pole moving inside of her very slowly as it molds her wet, tight vagina to take his shape and the pain disperse to become a new pleasure that is unimaginable to her kitty mind and will become an addiction for sure from now on.

Multiversal

Nylanie bit her lip tightly as she felt a large rod enter her body, feeling it squishing her insides repeatedly and causing a pain to arise from below. She felt like she nearly made her own lip bleed, but then felt the pain go away. She stops biting her lip, sighing in relief as she felt the small pleasure begin to well up from inside.

“M-Master... I... I-It feels funny inside me. My pussy feels like it’s trying to get used to your size, even though it’s so small compared to it.” Nylanie says in a small voice.

Her mouth opens to let out a soft moan, finally starting to feel the pleasure from him thrusting his massive dick slowly inside her. Her moans were slowly growing more frequent, soon enough she was trying to love her hips to get more of the pleasure. It was better than being face fucked, this was absolute heaven! 

lVergill

After a few gently thrust into her squishy inside, Elcrest could feel Nylanie moving on her own a bit faster than his own movement and hearing his kinky kitty speaking so softly at this strange new feeling which will become known to her soon. His hands left her thighs to let her do her own things while his hands move toward her massive breasts to grope and make her feel more pleasure while his cock pounded into her womb. The movement of his hips began to become a bit faster and rougher to continue to mold her pussy to take him roughly soon enough. Even Elcrest must teach his needy Kitty some stuff as his right hand left her breasts for a bit to turn her lustful face toward him and give her a deep kiss while their mate likes wild animals. His soft lips press against her as his warm tongue explore every inch of her body to make out like a couple rather than a pet and master relationship to spoil his Nylanie. This new sensation will become a thing between this two kinky person as they make out hungrily for each other while his cock pounds her cervix over and over again to escalate his enjoyment to fully fuck her faster and faster by the minute. 

Multiversal

Nylanie felt her tongue sticking out as her head felt fuzzy from all the pleasure now gathering inside of her, feeling her master’s thrust her so deep inside of her pussy. The way his huge girth was inside of her made her pussy constantly squish around, as if trying to become the perfect shape for her owner. She felt his hands upon her breasts, only to turn her around as her eyes widened upon feeling his tongue push deep inside her mouth. She moans into the kiss, making out and tongue kissing him hungrily. Her pussy felt more and more hungry for his cock milk, her hips shaking faster than ever as her body was begging for more of her master’s thick and throbbing cock.

lVergill

Their hungry make out secession continue roughly as their desire to have one another became clear among each other and how deeply they are connected through their lips and members making such erotic sound in the bathtub. Elcrest could feel her wet, squishy cunt gripping tightly to squeeze every ounce of semen store inside of his ball sack and quickly beginning to throb inside of her womb while pounding her harder to keep such lewd noise going. The delicious saliva of Nylanie enter his mouth to happily drink her just like her pussy juice and kissing her deeply like a lover rather than a pet that she is right now. His slit began to ooze out his pre-cum which burns inside of her pussy and aching for that creampie ready to breed such a naughty feline that begs to have her master's milk inside of her womb. He took the chance to remove his lips to inhale deeply while seeing their breath clear and how much they truly longed for each other for this special moment. 

"Nylanie....I am going to cum soon..." Elcrest pant. 

Multiversal
Posted (edited)

Nylanie couldn’t think at all, but the only thing on her mind was to please her beloved Elcrest. He was pounding her pussy like she wanted him too, and kissing her so eagerly like a lover. She felt his precum ooze out, feeling it ache the need for his cum but it wasn’t enough. That throbbing cock inside her pussy was more than enough to send her wild. She wanted the thick cum that would spurt out of his hard meaty dick, her body needed it. She was finally getting so close to her beloved, and this moment was just exactly what she wanted with him for all her time together. She wanted his cock to pound her pussy until it was just his, her legs were tightly wrapped around him as she moaned out a response. 

“G-Give me your cum Elcrest, please!~ My pussy is aching, it needs it~” She moans out loudly, close to her climax.

Edited by Multiversal

lVergill

Hearing such kinky words coming from her lewd face could make anyone fuck this naughty kitty hard to try to please her heat. His hands grab her soft butt to impale his throbbing cock into her womb completely stuffing her to the brim of his large cock moving inside of her which has become his personal property. It didn't take long before Elcrest unleashed his massive load into his slut's cunt to fully brim her with his seed and easily fertile her egg inside of her. Nylanie could easily feel womb overfilled so easily while Elcrest moans and wrap his arms around her to pull her close to ensure that his kitty lower mouth is well feed. The semen began to slowly ooze out from her pussy as her stomach bulge slightly at the large amount store inside of her womb and kiss his beloved girls while she took his creampie well.

"You did well my dear pet, I hope my kitty breed me our children and I will take responsibility if you do become a mother." Elcrest spoke, softly. 

Such a thought could bring any woman to smile knowing that they have a man that could take care of her and their future children together like a family despite their current relationship.

Multiversal

Nylanie moaned loudly, feeling the erect and massive cock of her master filling her to the brim with his sticky white seed. She felt her womb would bloat if tried to take in all of the cum inside her, feeling his fluids ooze out of her entrance as she looked down to see the stomach bulge she now had. Her face was completely red, panting from exhaustion and realizing Elcrest had given her womb a complete fill up.

“E-Elcrest... I’ll... I’ll do my best to become the best mother for our children that we’ll make. I promise you’ll be the best father!” Nylanie said eagerly and happily, nuzzling her lover and hugging him tightly with both her arms.

She was undeniably glad she could have this chance to be such an important person to her Elcrest. Her dreams came true after all, and that was more than enough for her to be happy.