Heaven's Lust [lVergill x Leaf~Lover]

lVergill

• lVergill changed the title to Heaven's Lust [lVergill x Leaf~Lover]

Jessie, the lone wander walk across the continent to reach a purpose on his life and finding nothing of such things that can provide useful to him on finding a goal but only traveling across the lands to see an answer. The man stopped in a nearby church that looks somewhat abandoned from the look of it but still went inside of there to find nobody there but him in there and looking around the old building to admire the structure of this church. Every step he made could make the whole place rattle from his presence and wooden creaking as he walks around the perimeter looking for something that could be of value. Nothing came out of the small scout beside taking a small break on the front bench while looking at the cross in front of him and sighing that he hasn't found a good goal for him. 

"I wonder how long this will go...." Jessie sigh. 

• Love 1

Suddenly, walking from behind him, someone touches Jessie's shoulder lightly, it was Regina. Regina was a lady, very kindly speaking and dressing as a priestess.

"Hello, mister... You sure look like a kind gentleman... What brings you to a place like this? Before you ask, I'm Regina, I am the one responsible for this church." Regina said as she bowed to Jessie and smiled brightly.

Continuing walking, the mysterious priestess kneeled on the altar and started praying.

• Love 1

Jessie turns to face a rather beautiful priestess as she questions him about his presence here since judging the area of this place she hardly had any visitor and watch her pray by kneeling in front of the cross which did make her look quite astonishing in that pose. His mind quickly came back to him as Jessie shook his head to resume his composure and answer the young lady his question while also gaining her name which sounds lovely. 

"Hello Regina, my name is Jessie and I came here to check this old church out since I would imagine it would be abandoned judging from the appearance." Jessie reply.

Sitting down, his eyes could see Regina praying deeply at the altar which he remain silent since she looks so focus and didn't want to disturb her peace with her religion. While he waits, his eyes could scan her lustful body with a rather massive rack of tits hanging on her chest which did make him a bit aroused and how pretty she is while being so innocent.  

• Love 1

Regina slowly got up after finishing praying. She smiled at Jessie and walked back to him.

"Oh my, this place sure isn't well treated, hehe, but that doesn't mean it's another... I'm here~" Regina said as she leaned her body towards Jessie, intentionally, to draw his attention.

"God told me that you were looking at my body while I was praying... Perhaps I was wrong about you being a gentleman... Or was I? I should pray for your forgiveness and purify you, because you don't look like a bad person~~" Regina smiles as she stands up again and stays in front of Jessie.

She slowly began walking back to the altar, kneeled and started praying again.

• Love 1

Jessie watch as her massive breasts hangs in front of him which does make him feel strangely arouse while some sort of magic is oozing out from this nun. Her comment on his little peeking did put him on edge and it was impossible for her to see that since Jessie is behind her at all time. Maybe this nun is something special and Regina returns to her prayer while his cock bulge at the strange excitement she has caused to him with her lustful body.

"Well, you got me Regina. I couldn't look away from your body so I do apologize and I am rather impressed that you keep this place running despite you being the only one here. Do you need any help?" Jessie wonders.

• Love 1

"Well, it's nothing that difficult, since the place is a bit destroyed already... I wish it could get back to normal, even if it cost me more time to maintain... Well, about your apologies, I'm afraid I can't accept them if you continue thinking about me, hehehe~" Regina gets up and walks towards Jessie, pointing at his dick as if asking "what's this?".

"I think I really need to purify you and free you from that temptation, mister, or else I can't be called a good priestess, because of not saving a poor soul" Regina says as she stares into Jessie's eyes.

Jessie hears the word of this so-called priestess but deep down, Regina was just a bitch in heat and it slowly came into his mind seeing Regina looking at his bulge. This cause the young man to slowly unzip his pant to pull out his massive cock from his pant to let his manhood aroma spread around the area for the unknown succubus to smell that delicious cook standing so big for her. The traveler could gladly take this nun as his woman since her personality really seems enjoyable and also having such a pair of breasts that would put most woman into shame.

"I can't say no to a priestess wanting to help me. Come here and help me get better Regina~" Jessie reply.

Regina nodded and kneeled in front of Jessie, as she loosened her breasts a bit, to make it even more visible. She looked up at Jessie and smiled brightly as she touched his dick, delicately with her hands, to feel the texture.

"That sure is a big... Lot of temptation, Jessie~~. I'll have to use a strong technique to purify you, if you let me, of course... Directly with my mouth, I shall take off all your temptations, since I can't ignore a man in such poor situation." Regina confidently said as she put his dick in her mouth and gently stroked the member while sucking it's tip. 

The priestess lowered Jessie's pants even more, to be able to massage his balls while sucking and stroking, all that really calmly, seductively, while looking at his eyes every now and then to see his reaction.

• Love 1

"Of course, you are a priestess that can help me with my temptation and you don't look like a regular human with that body of yours." Jessie spoke. 

Jessie know that Regina wasn't a simple slut sucking on his cock since her aura made him feel very aroused just from seeing her hot body and the sensation of her soft hand stroking his large shaft made him quite excited so easily. This could be dangerous since Jessie could easily submit this needy bitch and make her his since every ounce of her body scream to fuck her deeply without any hesitation. Her sweet lips sucking on his tip made him grunt since his cock throb wildly at his perfect sensation of lust and moaning at her simple sucking on his fat girth. His hand gently grab her head to prepare from going soft to rough in a bit while letting this whore enjoying and measuring his massive dick before fucking her like a slut. 

• Love 1

"If you're going to hold me somewhere, hold here, it's for better purification~" Regina said as her horns began to appear in her head, making Jessie hold on them.

After her horns appearing, her tail as well, and the aura of pleasure in her increasing, there was no doubts in her identity anymore, she was a succubus. Just after being exposed, she didn't need to contain herself anymore, so she started roughly going up and down on Jessie's cock, completely putting it inside her mouth everytime.

• Love 1

Jessie grunt to feel her taking such an erotic turn as Regina swallow his cock completely feeling her tight throat sucking him hungrily like a needy bitch and glancing down to see his hand gripping something hard around her head. His eyes widen a bit to see the priestess being a succubus which is something but his mind is focused on this needy slut sucking him good and hearing her sloppy mouth-pussy diving down into his base no problem. Jessie forcefully moves her head to reach even deeper as her throat bulge at his thick size and resuming the rough pounding into her throat while her massive breasts juggle from the force. 

"I had a feeling....that you were something...else..." Jessie pant. 

• Love 1

Regina was pretty confident she was going to make Jessie feel good, after revealing herself to him. She started licking around his dick while he thrusted it inside her throat, that making she look into his eyes as if she was laughing at what was happening.

Regina closed her eyes and focused on taking Jessie's cock in and out as fast as she could, by putting her hands on his legs and helping her do it faster and faster.

• Love 1

Jessie grith his teeth seeing that this succubus is giving him quite a good blowjob which did make his large cock throb inside of her throat rapidly and hold back on his climax to enjoy this needy whore a bit more. Her eyes glance toward him seeing that Regina is rather confident on her ability on making him cum which is coming through from her actions and he barely holding on to dear life. The sound of her wet, soggy mouth echoing from swallowing began to raise as his slit began to ooze out his pre-cum to really turn her body in heat and make her ready for his creampie ready to stain her throat. 

"Regina...I am going to cum...." Jessie moan. 

• Love 1

"C'mon, spray your hot semen in my throat and take away all the impurities that haunt you, my dear~." Regina said before savagely returning to suck Jessie's cock.

Regina was really happy at her "work" being done, she started to moan as well, matching Jessie's moans to make it even more lewd, as she made loud noises of slurping. She could notice his cock desperately asking for help, as it was near to cum, and his breath, both really arousing to her.

It didn't take long for Jessie to shower Regina's throat with his warm seed that stuff her to the brims of it, his bubbly semen stuffing her mouth full and moaning at his climax release a lot of warm seeds inside of her. His hands gripping her horns to keep her throat deep into her mouth while enjoying creampying this bitch and loving how she behaves from being fuck so roughly. At this rate, Jessie could get used on fucking this succubus priestess daily and keeping her as a sex slave if he can. Regina could feel her mouth beings stuff with creamy semen as it foams around her lips and letting her unable to breathe through her mouth at the quantity building inside of her.

"So good~" Jessie smile. 

• Love 1

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Daphne
      By Daphne
      * Please, for the love of all that's unholy, don't send me messages that consist only of 'do you want to RP?' ; my prompts, themes & ideas exist to intrigue you and I would love to know which ones did and what are you craving / looking for! 
      ** Do not godmod my characters. I'll be dropping people who do that.

Hello all! 
      You can call me Daphne or any other sweet little names you can come up with! I am also open to flirting and chit-chatting if that's your thing! If you just want a quick smut, you can come into my DMs, push me down and take what you want... whether I want it or not ;3
      I am mainly looking for dark, non-con, messy, bizzare RPs! I rarely indulge in vanilla or fluff, maybe as part of something bigger but not main theme. I want my girl to be used, abused and ruined. In all ways possible! Plots down below are meant to give you some ideas and pointers, but here's a quick list of themes / things I am heavily into recently:

- medieval / historical setups (so princesses, noble ladies, kings, adventurers, taverns...etc)
      - obnoxious, lewd ceremonies
      - lewd curses / blessings
      - monsters, ghost, bizarre creations vs my cute girls
      - size play (I like playing shortstacks <3)
      - age play (I like playing 15/16yr olds)
      - breeding

Note: While I primely play as females, I've been recently looking to play some trap / futa characters (subs), especially in non-con and dub-con scenarios! Hmu ❤️ 

Some stuffles & pairings I simply adore and are always welcome:
      - MC just lost somewhere. School at night? Haunted mansion? Forest? Yes, please!
      - Medical play can be quite hot!
      - DaddyxDaughter and UnclexNiece setups. Being bent over a knee makes me hot and bothered!
      - Aphrodisiacs, drugs, being forced to orgasm, massages...
      - Big, big toys put it into dem tight holes!
      - Princesses and Queens, I love playing them!
      - PIRATES! I need more good pirates stories in my life, honestly!

I have a gallery with girls you can pick as refs! Some do have their backgrounds / descriptions, some don't yet. 

Here are a couple - a little vague - prompt ideas that we could work from!
      The more emotes & boldness, the more I want it!
      \(★ω★)/
      Foreign, unknown knight wins the competition, only to shock the public when the helmet is removed and it is obvious, the knight is a woman. Alas, the Kingdom does not allow women to compete in such ways, or be knights at all. Pulled into the dungeons, the knight is punished in most lewd ways... (or, perhaps, in front of the public?)
      I'd like this to involve some torture or sadistic elements, where MC has to endure painful punishments, not just lewd ones.
      \(★ω★)/ \(★ω★)/ \(★ω★)/
      It was either being homeless, or joining the nuns in the convent, Nuns seemed recluse, but they took her in. From the first night, the nuns she shared room with became more... "friendly" and touchy than the girl wished. After her meeting with the Priest over-seeing all, she realized she joined sex and fetish-focused group, and now she was one of them, slowly falling into depravity.
      \(★ω★)/ \(★ω★)/
      Due to low fertility rate, new laws were incorporated. MC is just sixteen when she arrives at her "check-up", which involves plenty of intimacy... checking her reactions, giving her drugs to see how fast and how much she can orgasm, and even testing how her body reacts to sperm. After such traumatic experience she is sent to a well-chosen household, to be their "breeding girlfriend".
      \(★ω★)/ \(★ω★)/
      MC is a curious young woman, with enough money to sate such curiosities. She leaves for a resort that is known to allow the customers live up all their fetishes... but at the same time, things are not well over-seen there, and an element of chaos is definitely common. Still, she enjoys her arrival at the resort, how servants welcome her, but perhaps... she will run into things she never even dreamt of?
      \(★ω★)/
      MC is short on cash and found a rather specific and lewd way to get some: testing sex toys. Sex toy owner, a female uses them on her and she provides comment. One of the days she goes to do her job, however, things don't go as planned...
      [PROMPTS]
      # there aren't going to be many; sometimes I have this loose idea of something I REALLY WANT and come up with starters for these, so... thought I'll add these here, perhaps they may interest somebody # feel free to send me EcchiText with response to any of this! ❤️ #
      ❤️ fantasy / princess x Any
      Andrea closed her eyes as she was laid down on the soft mattress of the bed. Her body naked, her curvy shapes exposed. She was already shaven clean, after the long bath... Bathing aphrodisiacs made her sensitive and as she laid down, her legs spread open, revealing her wetness. She was still unsure about this whole tradition, this 'serving the males in royal family' thing. But it's not like you can defy a King, even if you're his daughter. She felt the maids began to oil her whole body, in even more aphrodisiacs. Her body trembled as fingers invaded her tight body. She wasn't looking, but something was pushed inside her bottom, deep inside. And there she was left for a whole, long night...
      Of course, young Princess didn't sleep at all. In the morning, she looked idly at the ceiling, after a long, long night of constant orgasms hitting her body. Her legs were spread, the mess she made in bed quite obvious, her virgin maidenhood aching and gaping. Her bottom both feeling good and painful from the insertion. Who knew what was going to happen to her now?
      ❤️ pirate prompt
      When she woke, she was blindfolded and gagged. She wasn't sure by whom... but memories slowly came back. She could feel she was still on a ship, but probably not hers. They killed her crew and sunk that ship, most likely. Maybe someone managed to escape --
      Those thoughts were broken when she felt someone attach something to her nipples, tightening around sensitive little nubs. She felt hotter as the mix of pain and pleasure filled her mind. Then her back arched, as somebody whipped at her exposed maidenhood. And again. They were probably leaving marks. Obviously, she had become a toy for somebody's amusement. A few more hits against her, now, moist maidenhood, and her legs got spread wide open... when she tried to move them, she realized they tied them to something, and so, she couldn't really do anything. Somebody was about to fuck her, the real question was just whom, and for how long...
      ❤️ incest / breeding
      Due to drops in fertility new laws and rules came into life; Lilly just turned sixteen and it was time for her check-up. The doctors made sure she's healthy and fertile enough, but she didn't realize that they gave her medicine that will kick-off her libido that evening. It was now common that the father would initiate his daughter into the world of breeding, and then other males in family would help to make sure the girl gets pregnant. It was 9PM and Lilly went to bed, but had to resort to sleeping naked -- she felt so warm and... bothered. She breathed heavily laying in her bed, rubbing her legs together... the medicine kicked in finally, making her all wet and ready. It even made her tight ass itch! The girl put a pillow between her legs, trying to get some sort of release before alarming anyone, unaware that her father was going to check on her...
    • Wraith
      By Wraith
      An Orc and Elf...In Love!?
      The pair make an unusual adventuring pair, let alone a romantic couple.  One is an elven Huntress, keen eyed with a bow and of skillful hand with a knife with some nimbleness in the trees and her people's druidic magic. The other is an Orc warrior, a big, strong and savage in battle but surprisingly good hearted and brainy off of it. The two are outcasts from their people bsmall but decent name for themselves. Though as things started sweeten for the couple, darkness lurks.
      Preferred Role:
      -Elf.
    • The Soreress
      By The Soreress
      Hello all there!
      This Is quite the niche request on my part but I thought I might as well throw It here to see if It catches anyone's attention.
      It involves the lore of the "Lone Wolf" Choose Your Own Adventure gamebooks.
      Inwas a fan of those stories and thinking back at them now I imagined I could as well give It a sexy spin and use them as background for many hot and kinky Adventures.
      Mynusual preferences are still up but otherwise feel free to contact me and propose ideas on how you'd love to Choose Your Own Kinky Adventure!

• AirAllie14
      By AirAllie14
      (Post under construction, but your still welcome to read around and see if there are any you like!)
      Hi there! I’m Allie, nice to meet you! Welcome to my post filled with lots of different rp ideas and plots that I would love to do with anyone!
      Firstly, let me start off and say that I am strictly sub! 
      Now that that’s out of the way, I have been rping for over 3 years now. I can post short lengths of post and I can post long posts, really up to you really on which you prefer. I typically play female characters but I do enjoy playing traps/femboys as well. I am very open to kinks and have very few limits, check out my preference to get a good grip on what I like and don’t like or you can just ask me about a specific kink.
      For these stories, they can all go different ways and I can either play female or trap for really any of the stories, up to you which you’d prefer. I will also take any kinds of partners, Males, Females, Futas, Traps, as long as your the dominant one, your good with me!
      Now then, here are my ideas:
      1. The Demon Maid. 
      One day while walking home from work, your character discovers a strange book laying on the floor in an alleyway. The look is old and tattered, some of the pages ripped. You decide to pick it up and take it home. When you get home you begin to read the book discovering that it is in fact a book which tells you how to summon a demon. Of course, you think it’s not real and a total hoax so you decided to test the ritual and that’s when I appear. I explain everything to you and we make a contract with each other, binding me to you and now I live as your maid, tending to your every need and forced to obey your every request. There is one price for my services, your cum.
      2. In this world, monsters exist, everyone refers to them as demons. No one knows where they came from, but they exist. You are tasked with eliminating these demons as a hunter. One day, you discover an old building, it is rundown and decrepit. Inside you find, blood, lots of it everywhere along with bodies. In the center you find me, crying, my knees up to my face, blood also covering my body. When you approach me, I look up and you see my eyes, blood red and you see fangs in my mouth, you think that I killed these people but I didn’t, someone else did and he turned me into a demon. They say that you lose yourself when you become one, but I didn’t, I still remember everything and I don’t want to kill anyone.
      3. It was a night like any other. I always walk home like this everyday from school, something was different however. When I passed by an alley, I saw it, these was a man laying on the floor, another man/woman (you) slumped over him biting his neck. You hear me and turned over to see me, your mouth bloody, two holes in the man’s neck. I feel stricken with fear and immediately take off run, hoping and praying that you weren’t following.
      4. In the land, there once existed dragons, but now how people thought. These dragons were humanoid but could still fly and breath fire. Mysteriously, all died out, except for one (me). You are a hunter, one day while walking around, you stumble upon me. I immediately try to flee knowing that it was one of your kind that killed mine and that you would do the same to me. Will you turn me in and kill me or will you try to befriend me and keep me safe from those who would kill me.
      5. Tonight was a regular night, you got into bed and drifted off to sleep. Your cat jumped up onto the bed with you and laid down at your side purring and cuddling against your chest. In the morning, you feel the heat of something next to you. You figure it was your cat but it wasn’t, it was something bigger. Looking over, you see a young naked girl, her hair was white and she had white cat ears atop it’s head and a long white tail. The girl wore a collar on her neck, the name of your cat was written on it. This girl was your cat, she had transformed into a cat girl. 
      6. I recently transferred to your school, I’m your typical shy and quiet type so I don’t talk to many people and many people don’t talk to me figuring that I was a loner. Your the bad boy/girl, one day while hanging out with your friends, one gives you a bet. He tells you that he’ll give you a lot of money if you became my boy/girlfriend for a month. You agreed for the money. At first, your just doing this for the money but over time, we start to develop a deeper relationship and soon when the month ends, you have to make a choice, you either break up with me and take the money, or you give up all the money to be with me. 
      7. Little Red Riding Hood. For this rp, I’ll play as Red and you play as the wolf. You can either play a furry wolf or a humanoid wolf guy, up to you really. This rp could go two ways, either on her way to her grandmother’s house, the wolf finds Red in the woods and rapes her or we could go the romantic route. Here me out, is this ridiculous... maybe. So the two could meet in the woods and subtly begin to form a relationship together, maybe he saves her from another pack of wolves or she finds him starving and offers him some of the goodies in her basket or she finds him hurt and brings him home where she tends to his wounds. If you do choose this rp to do with me, let me know what role you would like to go down and also feel free to let me know your own ideas.
      8. I’m really craving an incest role between siblings recently. What I had in mind was two siblings who are very close. One day the brother just had enough, he had always had dirty thoughts of his sister and one day it becomes too much and he rapes her. Of course after that day she is distraught about what just happened but then, she starts to come around and the two begin to develop a romantic relationship with each other. For this one, if you don’t like rape we can just have it as like he confesses to her and things go from there. Any ages will work as long as I’m the younger one. I can play loli, shota, and I’ll go up to maybe 21, you’re welcome to play any age you want or we can even be twins if you’d like, I’ve been really craving twin incest a lot lately. For this one I can play female or trap if you’d like, just tell me which. MxF MxM FxF all work for this one.
    • Thatannoyinggod
      By Thatannoyinggod
      Hey all! So I had tried this idea with someone a while back, didn't get too far into it before they deactivated their account. So! I kinda wanna give it another shot, especially because its different from what I usually do. 
      So you'll play a girl (preferably 15-17) that missed her chance at getting her first Pokémon, and has never tried again since. A week before your birthday, your parent(s) give you an empty pokeball as an early present, thinking it's time you go on your own journey. You find your first pokemon nearby, but miss with your throw. Then you learn that there is another way to catch it. 
      I will play the various Pokémon and people that you meet on your journey.
      Setting is a region that we make up containing all Pokémon from every region. You'll be traveling the world battling trainers, participating in poke contests...and fucking each Pokémon that you wish to catch and join your team. Possible non-con scenes if you want, but we'll have to discuss it first. 
      Bonus points on using and wanting elements from both the games and the TV show!
      EcchiText me your ideas and which Pokémon you would like to be your first 😁

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.