Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

erp Heaven's Lust [lVergill x Leaf~Lover]

lVergill

Jessie, the lone wander walk across the continent to reach a purpose on his life and finding nothing of such things that can provide useful to him on finding a goal but only traveling across the lands to see an answer. The man stopped in a nearby church that looks somewhat abandoned from the look of it but still went inside of there to find nobody there but him in there and looking around the old building to admire the structure of this church. Every step he made could make the whole place rattle from his presence and wooden creaking as he walks around the perimeter looking for something that could be of value. Nothing came out of the small scout beside taking a small break on the front bench while looking at the cross in front of him and sighing that he hasn't found a good goal for him. 

"I wonder how long this will go...." Jessie sigh. 

• Love 1

Leaf~Lover

Suddenly, walking from behind him, someone touches Jessie's shoulder lightly, it was Regina. Regina was a lady, very kindly speaking and dressing as a priestess.

"Hello, mister... You sure look like a kind gentleman... What brings you to a place like this? Before you ask, I'm Regina, I am the one responsible for this church." Regina said as she bowed to Jessie and smiled brightly.

Continuing walking, the mysterious priestess kneeled on the altar and started praying.

• Love 1

lVergill

Jessie turns to face a rather beautiful priestess as she questions him about his presence here since judging the area of this place she hardly had any visitor and watch her pray by kneeling in front of the cross which did make her look quite astonishing in that pose. His mind quickly came back to him as Jessie shook his head to resume his composure and answer the young lady his question while also gaining her name which sounds lovely. 

"Hello Regina, my name is Jessie and I came here to check this old church out since I would imagine it would be abandoned judging from the appearance." Jessie reply.

Sitting down, his eyes could see Regina praying deeply at the altar which he remain silent since she looks so focus and didn't want to disturb her peace with her religion. While he waits, his eyes could scan her lustful body with a rather massive rack of tits hanging on her chest which did make him a bit aroused and how pretty she is while being so innocent.  

• Love 1

Leaf~Lover

Regina slowly got up after finishing praying. She smiled at Jessie and walked back to him.

"Oh my, this place sure isn't well treated, hehe, but that doesn't mean it's another... I'm here~" Regina said as she leaned her body towards Jessie, intentionally, to draw his attention.

"God told me that you were looking at my body while I was praying... Perhaps I was wrong about you being a gentleman... Or was I? I should pray for your forgiveness and purify you, because you don't look like a bad person~~" Regina smiles as she stands up again and stays in front of Jessie.

She slowly began walking back to the altar, kneeled and started praying again.

• Love 1

lVergill

Jessie watch as her massive breasts hangs in front of him which does make him feel strangely arouse while some sort of magic is oozing out from this nun. Her comment on his little peeking did put him on edge and it was impossible for her to see that since Jessie is behind her at all time. Maybe this nun is something special and Regina returns to her prayer while his cock bulge at the strange excitement she has caused to him with her lustful body.

"Well, you got me Regina. I couldn't look away from your body so I do apologize and I am rather impressed that you keep this place running despite you being the only one here. Do you need any help?" Jessie wonders.

• Love 1

Leaf~Lover

"Well, it's nothing that difficult, since the place is a bit destroyed already... I wish it could get back to normal, even if it cost me more time to maintain... Well, about your apologies, I'm afraid I can't accept them if you continue thinking about me, hehehe~" Regina gets up and walks towards Jessie, pointing at his dick as if asking "what's this?".

"I think I really need to purify you and free you from that temptation, mister, or else I can't be called a good priestess, because of not saving a poor soul" Regina says as she stares into Jessie's eyes.

lVergill

Jessie hears the word of this so-called priestess but deep down, Regina was just a bitch in heat and it slowly came into his mind seeing Regina looking at his bulge. This cause the young man to slowly unzip his pant to pull out his massive cock from his pant to let his manhood aroma spread around the area for the unknown succubus to smell that delicious cook standing so big for her. The traveler could gladly take this nun as his woman since her personality really seems enjoyable and also having such a pair of breasts that would put most woman into shame.

"I can't say no to a priestess wanting to help me. Come here and help me get better Regina~" Jessie reply.

Leaf~Lover

Regina nodded and kneeled in front of Jessie, as she loosened her breasts a bit, to make it even more visible. She looked up at Jessie and smiled brightly as she touched his dick, delicately with her hands, to feel the texture.

"That sure is a big... Lot of temptation, Jessie~~. I'll have to use a strong technique to purify you, if you let me, of course... Directly with my mouth, I shall take off all your temptations, since I can't ignore a man in such poor situation." Regina confidently said as she put his dick in her mouth and gently stroked the member while sucking it's tip. 

The priestess lowered Jessie's pants even more, to be able to massage his balls while sucking and stroking, all that really calmly, seductively, while looking at his eyes every now and then to see his reaction.

• Love 1

lVergill

"Of course, you are a priestess that can help me with my temptation and you don't look like a regular human with that body of yours." Jessie spoke. 

Jessie know that Regina wasn't a simple slut sucking on his cock since her aura made him feel very aroused just from seeing her hot body and the sensation of her soft hand stroking his large shaft made him quite excited so easily. This could be dangerous since Jessie could easily submit this needy bitch and make her his since every ounce of her body scream to fuck her deeply without any hesitation. Her sweet lips sucking on his tip made him grunt since his cock throb wildly at his perfect sensation of lust and moaning at her simple sucking on his fat girth. His hand gently grab her head to prepare from going soft to rough in a bit while letting this whore enjoying and measuring his massive dick before fucking her like a slut. 

• Love 1

Leaf~Lover

"If you're going to hold me somewhere, hold here, it's for better purification~" Regina said as her horns began to appear in her head, making Jessie hold on them.

After her horns appearing, her tail as well, and the aura of pleasure in her increasing, there was no doubts in her identity anymore, she was a succubus. Just after being exposed, she didn't need to contain herself anymore, so she started roughly going up and down on Jessie's cock, completely putting it inside her mouth everytime.

• Love 1

lVergill

Jessie grunt to feel her taking such an erotic turn as Regina swallow his cock completely feeling her tight throat sucking him hungrily like a needy bitch and glancing down to see his hand gripping something hard around her head. His eyes widen a bit to see the priestess being a succubus which is something but his mind is focused on this needy slut sucking him good and hearing her sloppy mouth-pussy diving down into his base no problem. Jessie forcefully moves her head to reach even deeper as her throat bulge at his thick size and resuming the rough pounding into her throat while her massive breasts juggle from the force. 

"I had a feeling....that you were something...else..." Jessie pant. 

• Love 1

Leaf~Lover

Regina was pretty confident she was going to make Jessie feel good, after revealing herself to him. She started licking around his dick while he thrusted it inside her throat, that making she look into his eyes as if she was laughing at what was happening.

Regina closed her eyes and focused on taking Jessie's cock in and out as fast as she could, by putting her hands on his legs and helping her do it faster and faster.

• Love 1

lVergill

Jessie grith his teeth seeing that this succubus is giving him quite a good blowjob which did make his large cock throb inside of her throat rapidly and hold back on his climax to enjoy this needy whore a bit more. Her eyes glance toward him seeing that Regina is rather confident on her ability on making him cum which is coming through from her actions and he barely holding on to dear life. The sound of her wet, soggy mouth echoing from swallowing began to raise as his slit began to ooze out his pre-cum to really turn her body in heat and make her ready for his creampie ready to stain her throat. 

"Regina...I am going to cum...." Jessie moan. 

• Love 1

Leaf~Lover

"C'mon, spray your hot semen in my throat and take away all the impurities that haunt you, my dear~." Regina said before savagely returning to suck Jessie's cock.

Regina was really happy at her "work" being done, she started to moan as well, matching Jessie's moans to make it even more lewd, as she made loud noises of slurping. She could notice his cock desperately asking for help, as it was near to cum, and his breath, both really arousing to her.

lVergill

It didn't take long for Jessie to shower Regina's throat with his warm seed that stuff her to the brims of it, his bubbly semen stuffing her mouth full and moaning at his climax release a lot of warm seeds inside of her. His hands gripping her horns to keep her throat deep into her mouth while enjoying creampying this bitch and loving how she behaves from being fuck so roughly. At this rate, Jessie could get used on fucking this succubus priestess daily and keeping her as a sex slave if he can. Regina could feel her mouth beings stuff with creamy semen as it foams around her lips and letting her unable to breathe through her mouth at the quantity building inside of her.

"So good~" Jessie smile. 

• Love 1