The Beginning of the End [lVergill x FutaPetMarc]

lVergill

I walk into you room my face red and my body trembling at the sight of you with a mix of lust and excitement to be used by my new master I fully enter your room you can tell what I want just by the look I give you i walk over to you my chain and cow bell chimed as my body becomes overwhelmed with desire 

“M-master, I need to be u-used like the slut i am please put me in my place though you already have I think i need to be told and shown where my place is in the world” i say loudly with love and longing” 

i blush and pant after I finish my sentence telling you what I want to do and I realized as my slave I shouldn’t be telling you to do what I want 

Edited by FutaPetMarc
  • Love 1

My eyes glance to the side to see my naked cow begging to be used like the needy whore that you are and the mannerism I force you to play out from our rough training. I smirk to see you want to remind you of your place in my mansion so I get up from my bed and approach you with one thing in mind, to make you be a submissive slut. My right-hand reaches down my trouser to grab the zipper to lower down and soon my dick came out right in front of you. The aroma of my manhood reaches into your nose to make you really arouse from the scent alone and lower your body to kneel in front of me like the bitch that you are.

"Fine then, since you are here I will make use of you Mia. Lick my large cock to make me hard so I can pound you later." I order

I look at you with want and need for cock  as I look at you take it out my eyes light up with lust and as you cock bumps out of your pants I giggle and drool and look at your massive cock hanging there soft and ready to be pleased I swiftly hop on my knees and look up at you as I pick up your cock and lick your cock from the base and balls to the tip as I toy with it in my mouth I press my tits on your let’s and cup your balls in my hands as I smile and look up and you giggling and drooling like the cock begging slut I am i take you soft cock and rap my tongue around your cock feeling your full balls in my hands I look at you with a large grin  

“Is my masters cock full with cum waiting for his slutty cow to serve him I personally can not wait! For you to break me under will”

I could see you being very kinky today as I took a seat on my bed to let you wrap your massive tits around my warm, thick shaft. Your soft hand caressing my balls made my cock throb gently at my needy whore wanting my warm milk store inside my ball sack and seeing your eyes fill with lust to be used. Of course, I smear my massive dick into your face to let my scent and sweat imprint into your beautiful face to mark you as my property.

"Very well, then bend over on while you spread your pussy and begs for me." I command.

I gently hit you with my dick into your face make you ready for a very rough pounding to give you what you deeply desire from me. Seeing as you are slowly becoming my bitch in heat, this rough intercourse will make you understand your place and fully make you addicted to having sex unlike before.

I blush as you realize my attempt to be kinky i smile keeping my warm tits around your cock licking the head and moving on to the shaft after.i lightly lick your throbbing cock in hope for precum as I caress your balls wanting as much cum as I possibly can get giving you a face of lust looking like I’m begging for cum 

i blush “Thank you master as you wish  I bend over and spread my cheeks my pussy dripping

i smile as I feel your cock slap my face as I get up and bend over 

“m-master please make me learn of my true meaning in life I need to to be retold and shown to me and if you would be so kind to show me I’d be very happy”

I grin seeing you speak about your pitiful life in the farms, a simple cowgirl use as a food source for their milk but I have an alternative that ca turn your worthless life into a better one from the help of me. I raise from my bed to approach my bitch bend over to spread her soggy slit seeking only my attention and warmth to fill your deflowered pussy that I force to claim before bringing you here to submit to my will. My knees hit the floor to slide my warm shaft across your pussylips to tease you while my hands caress your soft butt and hit them hard to make you feel vulnerable to my own wish to turn you into my property. You could feel my massive, veiny rod rubbing against your wet hole to drive you mad from the longing of a rough fuck and only touching your ass to arouse you more and more. 

"Tell me Mia, who is your master and what you are to me? If you answer correctly, I will reward you nicely." I instruct. 

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Nialla
      By Nialla
      *Disclaimer!!! If you're not into acting out characters including but not limited to; fictional slavers, misogynistic men, abusive partners, "fat bastards", old men, beasts, mutants, and monsters, OR if you're not into tattoos, branding, ownership/slavery/pet-play, wet and messy (drool, cum, etc), body hair, raw/risky sex, breeding/impregnation, drug & alcohol use, non-con, groping, dub con, or dictating through the actions of another character what my own is intended to wear, or name-calling/humility/degradation, go ahead and keep scrolling. Sorry to put it in such a passive dazzelberries aggressive tone, but I'm only really looking for people who are into/don't mind the addition of these kinks for this story.
      So, my idea is essentially based around all of the above funneled into one of two Fallout: New Vegas stories. Both involve me acting as the Courier, but differ from that point onward.
      The first would involve me post locating the Garrett twins their prostitutes around Freeside, though afterwards the Garrett's tempt my character into becoming one of their whores as well with the promise of free room and board, heavily discounted drinks and chems, and the promise of lots of "exciting" clientele I'll be tasked with serving. The end result, preferably, would involve the twins manipulating me into a hole of debt with them to keep me on a short leash serving their patrons. 
      The second scenario would be much like the first, though with the difference of becoming an exclusive profligate whore rented out by the Garretts to undercover Legion Soldiers stationed in and around Freeside and the New Vegas Strip. The end result would be- through either kidnapping or being outright sold off- myself becoming an official slave of the Legion, shipped off to Fortification Hill and trained to be a subservient slave wife to a member of Caesar's Finest; be that centurions, diplomatic allies, or even his inner council (save for Lanius, because I don't want my eyes taken out lol).
      If this interests you, you'll be just as into being immersed in the plot as I will be, and you provide ample detail (2+ Paragraphs per reply) and don't mind the kinks listed above in the disclaimer, do message me back with the secret word hidden in one of the above messages. You can find it by placing the word that is clearly shoe horned into a place where it doesn't make sense for it to be there.
      Hope to hear from some of you fine folks soon, I'll be on most of the night!~ Much love 💕
    • Trappy
      By Trappy
      Hey hey, i've been wondering if anyone wants to do some incest RP with me?
      Not the type where its like we aleardy had feelings for each other and wanted to do sex in the same day, but something that builds up story from a normal family to incest.
      So if anyone feels interested, lets talk it out~ I can rp as boy or girl, mom or dad, uncle or aunt, anything you find desirable and you can tell me what you wanna rp :d
      Im fine with any age as long its not the forbidden one as example (8) if ya know what i mean, unless its the looks then it might work out, as in a demon looking loli whos age is 9000 or some stuff like that xD as example.
      Im just willing to try out amazing long story rp about a family that leads into incest, it dont matter about subs or doms, just imagine yourself in that situation and what you would do :d realistical logic type of rp instead of just going and groping someone and be like "ooops" you wouldn't do that irl to your family xD but thats just example.
      If you are interested hit me up and lets talk it out who you will be and who i will be and how many characters we both gonna roleplay as or so :d
    • Thorill
      By Thorill
      I'm interested in trying a bunch of random short term rp's acting as a free use couple in many everyday scenarios where one of them initiates sex.
      The couple's agreement is that if one of them wants to do something sexual the other partner is obliged to do what they are told.
      I imagine myself (man) being the dominant/initiating partner but I'm totally cool having your woman character initiate any of the scenarios/being dominant in them.
      Examples: (Insert decided names of characters once we discuss that)
      1.) Your character is sitting on the floor with their back against our couch in the living room. She is reading a book and listening to some music in the afternoon as the setting sun is shining faintly through the halfway open wooden shutters. My character has just gotten out of the shower and is drying off as he enters the living room. Seeing her sitting on the floor in a very revealing tank top and running shorts he walks over to her and stokes his cock to get it harder than it already was. Then, since she had not noticed him because she was so focused on her book, he takes a few steps closer and rests his large balls on the book, making her lower it so his hard cock was all she could focus on and let her know what he wanted.

2.) Our characters love to wrestle each other in bed and tonight is no different. We have a large circular groovy bed in the late 60s in Britain. You and I met at a swinger's party and decided to take it home. We're both shaggadelic sex machines, legends in our circles of swingers and finally met to assess the other's prowess. Both of us enter the door to the bedroom, simultaneously ripping each other's clothes off and furiously making out. Our hand's lock and we get into a wrestling stance, I heave your over my shoulder and onto the bed, climbing on and tossing aside my scarcely remaining clothes ready to tumble and battle for sexual dominance in a fun sex wrestling night.

3.) The two are playing some dumb games made specifically to "accidentally" turn sexual. Twister, Truth or Dare, Simon Says, among others. It gets to a fake game that my character made up called the "can you guess what's in your mouth?" game (either of us can start the game as the leader.) The person who doesn't lead the game will be on their knees and blindfolded as the leader decides what to put into their mouth, and describe it how they want for the other player to guess.

4.) One partner is sleeping somewhere in the house. It could be the bed, the couch, the floor, anywhere. And the other person initiates the scenario while the sleeping partner wakes up and smiles seeing what is going on. (In this scenario the sleeping partner has previously consented and enjoys their partner's advances)

5.) We were invited to a fancy dinner party by one of my colleagues from work. We feel that this is a very important event but it's been far too long for you without us having sex. You decide in the middle of dinner, at a dimly lit long wooden table lavishly decorated by candles, fine linens, and a delicious feast, that you needed some dick tonight. You excuse yourself at dinner after I have gotten up to go to the bathroom; you wait outside the bathroom and wait to push me into the adjacent master bedroom as soon as I open the door. I'm surprised and stumble to say "o-oh I'm sorry I was actually just picking my teeth! I didn't drop anything at a random person's house!" You then ignore that and push me into the surprisingly empty but still cramped closet. Clawing at my pants and kneeling to pull them down. We hear from outside the closed closet door the sound of people looking where we had gone off to. You don't notice and finally get my cock out of my pants. From all the pulling and rubbing it had gotten quite hard. Out of joy for getting my pants down you are about to exclaim "YES I-" when I panickily grab your head and roughly shove my cock down your throat to quiet you. I turn and press you against the wall of the closet with my dick filling your mouth and my back against the locked closet doors so I couldn't pull out. You begin to moan and rub your tongue on my dick, causing me to moan a little too. I cup my mouth to quiet mine and thrust forward, forcing more of my cock into your throat to silence you.
    • LexiIsBabe
      By LexiIsBabe
      This is my first time here, so I'll gladly accept any type of roleplay idea sent until I figure out the site. I like F/F, F/ M so about anything is ok.
    • Trappy
      By Trappy
      Hey, i've came back from my hellish months of real life, and i wanted to start it off with something to cool it off for me~
      Im looking for a Dom that will teach my character (A bitchy big boobed female) where her spots belongs, into the basement tied up and used by people or one person in multiple ways.
      Let's just say she broke your PC or xbox, and that she yells at you for not giving her attention just like you give her on ecchitext, so while she yells at you and her breasts jiggle all over while doing so, you will have enough of it and teach her that she is nothing more than a cum bucket with two cow udders.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.