Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

erp The Beginning of the End [lVergill x FutaPetMarc]

FutaPetMarc

I walk into you room my face red and my body trembling at the sight of you with a mix of lust and excitement to be used by my new master I fully enter your room you can tell what I want just by the look I give you i walk over to you my chain and cow bell chimed as my body becomes overwhelmed with desire 

“M-master, I need to be u-used like the slut i am please put me in my place though you already have I think i need to be told and shown where my place is in the world” i say loudly with love and longing” 

i blush and pant after I finish my sentence telling you what I want to do and I realized as my slave I shouldn’t be telling you to do what I want 

Edited by FutaPetMarc
  • Love 1

lVergill

My eyes glance to the side to see my naked cow begging to be used like the needy whore that you are and the mannerism I force you to play out from our rough training. I smirk to see you want to remind you of your place in my mansion so I get up from my bed and approach you with one thing in mind, to make you be a submissive slut. My right-hand reaches down my trouser to grab the zipper to lower down and soon my dick came out right in front of you. The aroma of my manhood reaches into your nose to make you really arouse from the scent alone and lower your body to kneel in front of me like the bitch that you are.

"Fine then, since you are here I will make use of you Mia. Lick my large cock to make me hard so I can pound you later." I order

FutaPetMarc

I look at you with want and need for cock  as I look at you take it out my eyes light up with lust and as you cock bumps out of your pants I giggle and drool and look at your massive cock hanging there soft and ready to be pleased I swiftly hop on my knees and look up at you as I pick up your cock and lick your cock from the base and balls to the tip as I toy with it in my mouth I press my tits on your let’s and cup your balls in my hands as I smile and look up and you giggling and drooling like the cock begging slut I am i take you soft cock and rap my tongue around your cock feeling your full balls in my hands I look at you with a large grin  

“Is my masters cock full with cum waiting for his slutty cow to serve him I personally can not wait! For you to break me under will”

lVergill

I could see you being very kinky today as I took a seat on my bed to let you wrap your massive tits around my warm, thick shaft. Your soft hand caressing my balls made my cock throb gently at my needy whore wanting my warm milk store inside my ball sack and seeing your eyes fill with lust to be used. Of course, I smear my massive dick into your face to let my scent and sweat imprint into your beautiful face to mark you as my property.

"Very well, then bend over on while you spread your pussy and begs for me." I command.

I gently hit you with my dick into your face make you ready for a very rough pounding to give you what you deeply desire from me. Seeing as you are slowly becoming my bitch in heat, this rough intercourse will make you understand your place and fully make you addicted to having sex unlike before.

FutaPetMarc

I blush as you realize my attempt to be kinky i smile keeping my warm tits around your cock licking the head and moving on to the shaft after.i lightly lick your throbbing cock in hope for precum as I caress your balls wanting as much cum as I possibly can get giving you a face of lust looking like I’m begging for cum 

i blush “Thank you master as you wish  I bend over and spread my cheeks my pussy dripping

i smile as I feel your cock slap my face as I get up and bend over 

“m-master please make me learn of my true meaning in life I need to to be retold and shown to me and if you would be so kind to show me I’d be very happy”

lVergill

I grin seeing you speak about your pitiful life in the farms, a simple cowgirl use as a food source for their milk but I have an alternative that ca turn your worthless life into a better one from the help of me. I raise from my bed to approach my bitch bend over to spread her soggy slit seeking only my attention and warmth to fill your deflowered pussy that I force to claim before bringing you here to submit to my will. My knees hit the floor to slide my warm shaft across your pussylips to tease you while my hands caress your soft butt and hit them hard to make you feel vulnerable to my own wish to turn you into my property. You could feel my massive, veiny rod rubbing against your wet hole to drive you mad from the longing of a rough fuck and only touching your ass to arouse you more and more. 

"Tell me Mia, who is your master and what you are to me? If you answer correctly, I will reward you nicely." I instruct. 

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Tale'teller
      By Tale'teller
      (This scene is currently on pause until some of the players already playing it conclude their playthrough)
      Jasmine had lost everything. Aladin had failed to save her, and though he had wounded Jahfar and freed the Jinni, he had died in the attempt. The only good thing about what had happened was that the wound had...unmanned Jahfar. She had hoped that this would keep him at bay, and in many ways, it had.
      He had not taken her, not in the truest sense, since he could not. But he had toyed with her, with her mind and body. She had lost count of the night he had forced her writhe under his lecherous eyes, his dark magic suffusing her, overwhelming her in every way. Now she was his slave, utterly, and still he hated her, still he could not have her...until now. Even then she danced for Jahfar and his guest, a powerful magic user in their own right.
      She knew not if they were also a king or queen, or if they lived alone. If they had riches, or only knowledge. All she knew was that they desired her, and that this guest was offering Jahfar the power to restore himself, in exchange for her. As they spoke, she danced as she had been trained to her, body burning, alight with the unnatural desires that Jahfar's magic had carved into her.
      She hoped they would take her away, that they would save her, free her from these cravings...or ravish her, master her, take her as Jahfar never could! She didn't even know what she wanted more anymore, only that she wanted to escape her current life, even if it meant servitude under an even crueler master...
      (If you would like to play as Jahfar's mysterious guest, or as Jasmine, please read my preferences and message me!)
    • Tale'teller
      By Tale'teller
      (This scene is Paused, I am not accepting new players for it until some current games finish)
      The client entered the tent. They had been promised an exotic wonder, something not attainable to those who restricted themselves to the great fire nation cities of the North. But honestly, what could the client truly expect from the ransacked, frozen south?

The answer was chained and displayed in the center of the tent. Her blazing blue eyes glared from her position, and her body was clearly toned by wild living. She had clearly been captured by the Slavers from the free roaming tribes of water benders which still managed to elude the fire nation authorities. Freedom still burned like embers in her glare, and yet her posture was perfect, her body, sublime. 

"She is bender." The ice raider told the client in his broken speech. 

"Bare good children. Fight hard if want. Is trained...er mostly. Give good price for her." 

The client turned back to regard the raider before returning their gaze to the potential purchase in question. The client had the money, and was looking for a slave just like this.  But was this fate? Or something far Crueler? Only the client, whoever he or she was, could decide.

(If you want to play as the mysterious fire nation client, or as Korra, please look at my preferences and message me! I normally play female characters, but I'm plenty flexible.)
    • Tale'teller
      By Tale'teller
      (This Scene is playable! If you are interested, please read on!) 
      Pink Diamond kneeled, presented before the Emperor like the Gem she was. Her eyes were hazy, distant, her mind having been thoroughly pulped of nearly all memories and identity by the psychic might of the First Lord of Terra.
      She was presented in a pleasing, human form, though she was much larger than an ordinary man. Malcador, the First Lord, could easily reduce her size with a thought, just as he had forced her to take on her current form, but left her as is. After all, at her size, she was just large enough to be a match for the Emperor of Mankind, who sat enormous on his throne, not yet golden.
      "So this is the leader of the invading Xeno forces?" The Emperor asked, his bright eyes scanning over the presented humanoid gem with no small amount of subtle pleasure. 
      "Indeed my Lord. Her name was Pink Diamond, and her species is most interesting." 
      To Emphasize, he exerted his psychic control over the dazed alien leader once more, causing her breasts to swell, and then contract, altering her proportions as she was held still before them. She closed her, clenched her fists and struggled against the invisible force holding her, but to no avail. 
      To cease her struggling, the First Lord blasted her mind with another psychic waver, causing her eyes to open, and roll up as she was brought to a sudden, mind shattering orgasm, mouth open and drooling as her brain roasted in pleasure for a few extended seconds. 
      Gems, an intergalactic species bent on domination, exploitation, and expansion. Their true bodies are the "Gems" Anchored into them, and the rest is a morphable construct of light energy. And among them none were greater than the four Diamonds, none more perfect. 
      And so, the Gems were caught completely off guard when they approached a distant planet, Earth, and found it not only inhabited, but well defended by a Government Known as the Imperium of Mankind. Though only in its Infancy, the psychic warlords of these Humans had handily overcome most of the invading Gem forces, and had captured Pink Diamond. 
      Initially Malcador had only intended to break her mind for secrets, and then do away with her, the same as any other Xeno, yet the special properties of her body and the ability of a powerful human psychic to control her had given him a better idea. 
      "She would make an ideal concubine for either your royal self, or any one of your crusading sons. I leave such discretion to you."
      The Emperor smiled as he turned his glowing gaze back to the female alien, presented naked and restrained, her xeno sword impaled on the ground before her as a further offering. Was she destined to serve him in the Golden Hall of the Imperial Palace, or would she be gifted to one of the crusading primarchs as a reward for victory?
      Only The Emperor could know such things.
      (If you want play as the Emperor of Mankind, one of his Primarch sons, or as Pink Diamond, please read my preferences and message me.) 
    • Tale'teller
      By Tale'teller
      (This scene is playable! Read on if you are interested)
      Aurora shivered as she sipped the water being offered to her through the bars of her cage. She was still frightened, but was now mostly excited. It had been many months since she had been abruptly captured in her forested homeland by these "Humans". 
      She had never seen their kind before, nor all their strange inventions. They had almost no concept of magic, and yet they had things her own people would never have dreamed of making with magic. for months she had been in a crate of metal, a substance she had never encountered before, and had been taken across the vast see on a huge boat. 
      Now they had finally arrived, and her cage had been moved onto a large auction block alongside cages full of many exotic and dangerous animals. Below her men and women watched in a crowd as a man on a stage spoke rapidly in their strange tongue, far too quickly for her to understand, even with what she had managed to pick of their speech on the trip. 
      She didn't know it yet, but she was being sold as an exotic pet at auction from "the new world". She also didn't know that she was the first elf to be encountered by human society, and that her magic and immortal blood would be worth thousands of times their own weight in gold.
      Now the strings of fate were left to play, would she be discovered by a scholar? A Scientist ready to unlock the secrets of her blood and land by her consent? Or perhaps a much darker entity was destined to possess her. Whatever the case, all Aurora could do was wait, and hope.
      (If you would like to play as an auctioneer who purchases Aurora, or as Aurora herself, please ready my preferences, and then let me know if you are interested)
    • Kittykitty23
      By Kittykitty23
      Hi guys! I’m currently looking for a horny dominant male that wants to breed, I am a sub futa girl that will do a plot or no plot, it’s up to you guys! Also I can roleplay with one liners or multi lines or paragraphs! It’s completely up to you! So pm me if you wanna get down and dirty! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.