Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

erp The Leash of your Freedom [lVergill x KiraWitcher]

lVergill

Xeno remains waiting in the cold night outside as the full moon hangs above him while his arms cross and tapping gently at his elbow a bit inpatient that his little goods hasn't arrive just yet despite that he spend a fortune to purchase his pet. It is a bit illegal to purchase pet but Xeno ignores such weak laws since he can bough anything he wishes and use them however he please since this pet was selling in a high price due to her virginity and others reasons. The instructions clearly told him to remain on standby on the dark forest to exchange their deal in secret and her own pet will come along to his aid like a good girl would. 

"Is this a joke? What this some sort of charade they pull on me!" Xeno growl. 

KiraWitcher

His pet however never showed up. The people never came. They actually spent their time trying to find the pet which escaped into the forest. Before Xeno decided to leave Kira, a long eared pink haired bunny ran right into him, colliding with his back while she was looking behind her

"Kyaa!!"

She squealed as she hit the man

• Love 1

lVergill

Xeno couldn't wait for long seeing that this deal was off now and he didn't want waste his time idling around in this bothersome forest any longer but before he could walk away from this area, a lucky girl bump into him. This cause Xeno to look behind to see a bunny girl on the floor which made me curious about her since she fit the description of the pet he was going to own and take away while hearing the footstep echoing in the forest as if looking for someone. 

"Who are you? Why is a bunny doing in a place like this in the night..." Xeno sigh. 

The darkness hides their presence as light piercing through as people used their flashlight to look around and clearly wanting to find someone here so it look like trouble is brewing in here which he has no time for such trivial things. 

KiraWitcher

The girl looked up at him. Her ears and tail trembling as I quickly moved to be away from the lights. She didn't want to get caught because then she knew she'd be sold to some horrid man and she didn't want that life....as he spoke her ear twitched a bit.

I ran away....t-they wanted to sell me like a toy to someone and I ran away....c-can you help me get away please?

It hadn't crossed her mind yet to question why this man was even out here like this at such an hour. She just didn't want to get caught again so she made the mistake of trusting him

lVergill

Xeno's eyes watch as the bunny girl spoke of running away from her imprisonment seeing that his theory was indeed correct and glance toward the pesky shouting getting closer toward the area so he needs to think fast. It never did occur that this girl was her pet so he notices that her right leg was damage from her escape so he quickly grabs her body and carries her on this arms without any effort since this bunny is very light. 

"I can't believe I am doing this....I am Xeno, the destroyer! Not some babysitter..." Xeno grumble. 

His loud step gently echoes as he dashes across the dirty slowly getting away from the piercing light of the people chasing them and now getting involved in this whole mess without thinking much of it. After a couple of minute of running like a madman, his breathing became heavy as he gently put the pet down and took a moment to breathe as his lungs hurt. 

KiraWitcher

Kira sat down on her knees. Even though being a pet made her feel sick at the thought she was very well trained in how to act. She looked up at him,not knowing what to do or say. She now wondered why he was so kind to help her. But she didn't ask she didn't want to seem ungrateful. The voices and lights were out of sight and all that they could hear now was the sound of the forest. Kira gave him a bright smile.

Hello! And thank you. I'm Kira pleasure to meet you!!

Her bunny tail did a small wag of happiness as she thanked him and introduced herself. She seemed so cute and innocent that it was almost hard to believe she was any black market pet he's ever read about

lVergill

Xeno took a moment to glance behind him to see the pet talk and reveal her name while she looks rather grateful by his "heroic" action he did in order to save her skin from those bad people chasing after this bunny. A sigh escaped his lip since he is a bit tired from that long-running across the forest only to be lost in this massive, thick forest that seems to last forever if people get lost here. Without any map, compass or sign people tend to get lost or worse, death could occur to those unlucky coming here unprepared like Xeno is. 

"Right....You do know why this place is called the Forest of Death right? Because people that get lost will die without an exit...and we luckily find ourselves in that situation..." Xeno sigh, remaining silent for a while, "The name is Xeno by the way." Xeno adds. 

KiraWitcher

She looked around and sniffed the air. Hearing his worry made her feel bad. But it didn't stop or scare her. He saved her so she'd save him

I'm a bunny were good at navigation...if you want a town let's go this way. I think I smell town stuff.

She could only do her best since this was her first time in the forest. But the thought came across her mind as to why he was here and why he wasn't prepared.

Why are you out here alone and not prepared for the forest...? Did you get lost

lVergill

"Sure, that would be good but do you really want to risk getting caught by those people we just flee from? I say we should lay low for now if you do smell a town nearby, we can move after daybreak and hopefully, they give up after that." Xeno suggest. 

The young man looks around to spot a cave which could provide shelter from them so he slowly head that way to inspect the cave and it seems it can hide their presence here in the meantime. Hearing Kira question his reason for coming here made him chuckle and turn around lifting both of his arms to make his grand exchange that much good from his words alone. 

"I came here to have a pet deliver to me! Well, that was the plan but it looks like that was just a failure to begin with and now I am stuck in this cave with a bunny." Xeno explains. 

KiraWitcher

Slowly Kira went into the cave. Surely he couldn't have been the one that was to buy her....he would have recognized her. She knew the sellers provided a picture and descriptions of the pet...because they inspected her fully before making the add. So maybe he wasn't it. No he couldn't have been. She felt he wouldn't have saved her if he was.

she brushed it out of her mind and walked to him looking at the cave and around it herself.  She sat down on the cold floor of the cave, the ground making her shiver as her ears folded down a bit showing her either worry or dislike

• Love 1

lVergill

Sadly for him, Xeno didn't receive a picture due to the rarity this pet supposed to hold but it didn't matter to him now seeing that his pet never came into the forest so he didn't think much of it but only focus on this situation for right now. His eyes glance toward Kira who is shivering from the cold of the night, seeing her big fluffy ears fall down made it obvious and with the little clothes that she had only made it worse for her. Xeno sight at this situation feeling a bit sorry for this sad little bunny so he had no other choice but to keep her warm since bunny do get easily cold and need a lot of love from what he has learned. 

"Come here Kira, you need to keep your body warm right?" Xeno spoke. 

The young man took a seat in the dirt hiding in the shadow while patting his lap and opening his jacket to let Kira have room to be hug since she needs warmth to keep her alive in this cold night while he ponders on what to do. 

KiraWitcher

She nodded eagerly and crawled over to him, her hands clapping against the cave floor. When she got to him she carefully climbed up into his lap and snuggled very close to him. His warmth was so inviting and it felt welcomed from the cold. This act told her he couldn't possibly be the man she was to be sold to, a nice guy like him wouldn't hurt a fly, or so she thought. 

Not long after climbing into his lap she closed her eyes and began dozing off, not fully asleep yet bit getting there

I'm glad I ran into you and not the one that was going to buy me out here somewhere....thanks so much for helping me

She mumbled calmly as her ears drooped with sleepiness

• Love 1

lVergill

Xeno watches as Kira approach him rather easily feeling her cold skin press against his warm presence seeing that she was indeed very cold and began to gently wrap his arms, with his coat, around her gently body. This cause Kira to easily feel a little safe with warm around her body quickly making her fall asleep from the stress, tiresome, and warmth of Xeno's body while he listens to her words. The Demon boy remains silent at Kira's appreciation at his kindness which he never meets someone that could say such a thing about him and even question his own actions as well. 

"Yeah...No problem..." Xeno mutter, shyly. 

His eyes watch the drowsy bunny slowly falling asleep in his lap seeing her large ears slowly falling down and her eyes closed letting her softly breath finally calming down since Kira look rather nervous before but not anymore thank to Xeno's aid. 

KiraWitcher

As she fell asleep she seemed so calm. So small and fragile. There was nothing on her though that could prove her to be his lost pet. She had no markings or collar or anything showing where she came from or who she was. 

As she slept she dreamed of a huge field of flowers and distant trees. In it was a old wood house, where her parents lived with her until her first capture and their untimely death. In her sleep he could feel her breathing slightly shift. She seemed to be sad, her ear twitched though it remained drooped and she gave a small sniffle. She missed her parents so...and knew she'd never see them again. But luckily since she was such a rare pet they hadn't touched her yet, she was still pure.her skin a pretty color and no blemishes in sight except maybe the spot on her thigh that she got from running

lVergill

Xeno kept a watch of the outside hearing the rain slowly pouring which made it a lot better to stay in the cave while keeping Kira warm since walking during a storm was a bad call. The thunder rumble above them while also seeing Kira sniffing and becoming sad like she is having a bad dream which made him feel her sadness as well since she was so close. In fact, Kira's body seems so beautiful and perfect seeing her large breasts touch his body which made it a bit hard to focus on the outside. After all, bunny does get on heat rather quickly which are the best sex partner to do with them since they always seek sex and lasting for a couple of rounds before calling it quit. Knowing that, his hand gently caress her large breasts to keep her body warm and also arouse trying to have Kira as his pet now since she looks so beautiful. Xeno finally took the beauty of Kira seeing her being so vulnerable and very kind that he must have her as his pet clearly having some sort of connection to this bunny. 

KiraWitcher

As his hand touched her chest Kira awoke to the loud thunder clap. Her ears shot up and til quivered in fear. She didn't even notice his hand there. Her eyes darted to the cave door and she turned herself around, her legs now on top of his, knees near his hips. Her chest was against his and her face buried in his neck. She was shaking like a leaf but her large breasts pressed firmly against his chest caused her skin to become a little blushed. She was scared of the storm, of any storm really but this one more because she was outside. At the next thunder clap she softly nipped him to keep from screaming 

lVergill

Xeno stop with his fondle to see Kira turning to face him while feeling her large breasts press against his chest and making his cock bulge toward her vagina which poker her to let her know. This cause the demon boy to feel arouse just by having this bunny girl near him and Kira could sense the sense of his member slowly filling the cave while his arms wrap around nicely to keep her close to him now. It became obvious to Kira that Xeno is arouse as his hands gently caress her soft butt from behind her and rub his hard member toward her crotch.

"Kira...." Xeno whisper

KiraWitcher

Kira looked up at him. The storm had her scared but the smell of to her this man wanting to mate, and it being mating season for her race clouded her mind and took the fear of the storm away for a moment. 

She hadn't mated before so there was obvious hesitation and slight fear. But she felt that maybe if she did mate, even if caught later they wouldn't be able to sell her as many want virgin pets to train themselves.

in a tone slightly quite yet slightly curious she responded

Y-yes?

lVergill

His eyes stare at this blushing bunny staring at him deeply while her body shakes both fears from the storm and trying to have sex with him so he remains silent for a bit hearing her spoke back to him since Xeno did ask her to speak up. It is odd for Xeno to hesitate for a bit but his body wants to claim this bunny as his so he leans over to her face making her feel his soft breath hit her face and most importantly, letting her lips so close to Xeno. 

"Why don't you come live with me? I am sure your mating season is right around the corner so it must be painful for you to lack a partner so I could help you with that and also give you a home. Sound like a good deal to me~" Xeno explains. 

KiraWitcher

Without saying anything she just nodded. Her lips trembled slightly as hers were so close to his. She almost couldn't resist the urge to kiss him but she did. Her ears were now perked up and it seemed she was no longer tired. 

o-okay....

Was all she could manage to say as she stared up at him wanting to know what would happen next