Recently Browsing 0 Dreamers
No registered users viewing this page.
Here are minimum requirements for your sheet. If you want to add more information feel free to do so.
Brief species description:
Position (Passenger or Officer):
Job (if any):
By Peculiaritree Deactivated
If you want to post a more detailed bio of your character, here's the place to do it. It isn't mandatory, though; it's just an optional resource for those who wish to make use of it. There is no set format and there are no real restrictions. Just have fun with it 🙂
By Adverse Deactivated
"What is your name? Are you a boy, or a girl? What do you look like?"
There are a few guidelines to be followed that will be noted here as far as the rules for creating a character. Pokemon is something that I, myself, am incredibly picky about, so you'll have to forgive me if I seem strict about it. Rules can be discussed and certain circumstances or exceptional characters might be shown leniency for some, depending on the rule. I will not have arguments.
ALL CHARACTERS ARE TO BE POSTED BY THEIR PLAYERS IN THEIR OWN THREADS IN THIS SECTION OF THE CLUB.
There are countless trainers, researchers and baddies encountered through the various regions of Pokéarth, all with their own styles, personalities and choices of Pokémon partners.
I won't ask for too much information, but the rules to follow when creating an original character are as listed:
- Not everyone has to be a trainer, or even have a Pokémon of their own.
- You can be a cosplayer, but Pokémon themselves are to be in their original forms, not furries, humanoids or anything of the sort. There's no room for a Moltres with tits here.
- No one can be the trainer of a legendary or mythical Pokémon. There might be a place for that later in the story.
- Shiny Pokémon are uber rare and, as such, are to be treated as treasures. No one can have a shiny Pokémon unless I approve it.
- Trainer Card -
(Image of character)
Career: (Trainer, breeder, etc)
Pokémon: (Up to six on a team, not counting what might be in a PC. The beginning of the role play will have different Pokémon, temporarily, due to the festival)
Pokédex Data: (Information about your character, where they are from, if they have badges, any information you might find relevant)
I'm a bit more strict on Canon characters making appearances. I may throw some in myself as NPCs, but for others these are the guidelines to follow:
- Canon characters that are restricted include: Red, Blue, Lance, Looker, N.
- Canon characters must have a team that will make sense according to their prior appearances. Bear in mind: No legendaries allowed.
- It should go without saying, but don't act out of character for a Canon character.
- Follow the same format for their trainer card as Original trainers. Bear in mind the timeline, in the Pokemon Center post.
By Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
I'm looking for any anime or manga to seeking RP for ecchi. Please let me know as soon.
Here is some of my art! :0 The first one is my profile picture, second one my character Olivia, and third one my character Leya :3
If you're interested in them and want to read about their information, here's a link~
I use all hand drawn characters for RP! Though- I've only managed to make 2 so far.. >.< but! I'll be sure to make more that I can RP with as time goes by ❤️ I might turn my profile picture into another RP character as well!