Monika's moving in day [Open RP]

Monika walked down the long corridoor of the fith floor, carrying a few boxes stacked on eachother and with multiple bags hagging off her arms, today was the day she moved in to room 567. With her vission obsured she couldn't see where she was going but she knew she was on the right floor and would locate the room eventually. Monika felt some unexpected elevation hit her foot and she fell foward tripping and losing grasp of all those boxes, a couple of which burst open scattering their contents across the floor, including a few embarising and intimate open.
(Open to practically anyone who isn't some super weird thing, just jump in and be her hero, if you're lucky you just might get a reward.)

(I'll bite. 😋)

It was a strange day, as were most with Dorian. Once again he had found himself slightly lost and wandering around the halls of the apartment building in a daze. This happens entirely way too often. He was trying to find his way outside for some fresh air when he heard a clatter. When he went to investigate he found a girl had fallen while carrying some boxes. Must be a new tenant. He had noticed a few things scattered across the floor, but he focused his attention on the girl, kneeling down near her.

"Hey.. are you ok?"

Monika was trying to recollect her belongings that had scattered, frantically stuffing away a set of lingerie before anyone could see it, hearing the voice she looked up at the man with quite the flushed face, "I-I'm okay." she said, shakily "Maybe you could help me carry all this? My room isn't far away." she asked.