Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
TheMonikan

Alice captures a new servant

TheMonikan

"That's it, now you're going to wake up from this trance, but these truths will remain deeply rooted in your mind. In 3... 2... 1..." She spoke lowering the pendant and placing her face centimetres infront of his, "Kneel." 

Kittyslave01

I tried to kneel but the icy restraint kept me up then I say "please forgive me mistress some restraint are keeping me up"

TheMonikan

She lowers the restraints, trusting that she was in control. "I said Kneel" 

Kittyslave01

"Yes mistress" He kneels not having the will or the desire to resist 

TheMonikan

"Good... Now you're going to be serving my girls here, to their every desire..." she began explaining, laying down the rules "You may not leave the villiage without my permission. Now I need to know, are you a virgin?" she asked, hoping he was.

Kittyslave01

"Yes mistress" he says in a calm way "yes I am still virgin mistress" his member was still hard from the food he ate and he looked at you blushing slightly 

TheMonikan

"Good" she smiled "one of my clients has asked me to reserve a virgin for herself." Alice grabbed a suit she had left on a rack outside, she handed it to him, it was a butler's uniform "Put this on and come join me upstairs." she instructs, leaving the cell door open. 

Kittyslave01

"Yes mistress" he answers softly and he quickly put on the butler uniform and then he followed you silently his mind numb 

TheMonikan

Alice stops infront of a door "Through here one of my clients are waiting, you're going to show them a good time, do as they ask."

Kittyslave01

"Yes Mistress I will do as you say" I bow then open the door and get in saying softly "hello I am Alex, I'll be doing anything you ask to satisfy you so please do not refrain to satisfy any wishes you have" I bow

TheMonikan

Sitting in the room is a slime carrier, her bod is that of a human girl, but dressed in semi transparent clothes and sitting on a bed of slime.

310?cb=20150122002231

She reaches out with her hand, a tendril of slime coiling around it and reaching out to him, "Ah, there's my cute little Slave~" she says, with a seductive smile "Come here, I wish to get aquainted~"

Kittyslave01

"Of course mistress" I smile and approach to you then I get on my knees submissively showing that I was ready for anything 

TheMonikan

"Mmmm~ what a good boy~" she praises, as a tendril of slime pats her face "Lie on this bed for me~" she commands, the slime at her lower body explanding out and forming into a bed.

Kittyslave01

I smile as you pet my head and then I see the bed and I lay down in the bed "slime is so comfortable mistress"

TheMonikan

she smiled laying next to him as more of her tendrils spread out from her body and the bed to coil around him, stroking his body all over, "Mmm~ you seem to be a delectable little morsal~"

Kittyslave01

I smile and slowly start to moan softly as you rub me, my cock getting excited and lively. I look at her and say "I am all yours to eat mistress"

TheMonikan

She smiles, "Oh, I won't eat you, but I am going to feed on you!" her slime clothes melted away as the tendrils reached out and encased his body in a thick layer of slime, slowly holes formed in his uniform as it disolved into the slime, leaving him nude and his body seemed to sink into the slime bed, leaving him encased. She leaned down, diving into the slime bed, and straddled him, pulling him into a slimy kiss.

Kittyslave01
Posted (edited)

I moan softly as the slime melt my clothes and touches my body . As I sink inside the bed, I smile enjoying the feeling of being swallowed by a slime, I then see her body straddling me and kissing me. I kiss her back waiting for her permission to let my tongue in play in her mouth

Edited by Kittyslave01

TheMonikan

she giggled, willing the slime to wiggle and contrack around his now exposed cock, she deepened the kiss, forcing his mouth open and letting hundreds of small slime tongues into his mouth, violating him greatly.

Kittyslave01

I moan louder as I feel my cock stimulated by the slime. I open my mouth then kissed back and my eyes widen as I felt several tongue entering inside my mouth. It felt so good that my cock was getting hard and it started twitching for more attention 

TheMonikan

The slime around his cock formed into many long tentacles that wrapped their way around the shaft, and started pumping it, up and down. She took his hands and placed them on her chest. 

Kittyslave01

My cock was all hard as I moan. I grope your breast in ecstasy thinking that Ibwas going to love my duty as a slave for the monster girl