Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Imouto Kanna

Welcome!

Imouto Kanna

This is my first time hosting and making a club on any kind of roleplay site.
I am up for suggestions or recommendations on how to better it!
If you notice any typos or errors please let me know. 🙂

• Like 1

Chiyako

Excited for this! I'll probably end up making a handmaiden to the princess if possible and, uh, I dunno. Maybe someone else too! Perhaps a suitress? Or a guard?

Also as it is the weekend I can be a tiny bit more active!

• Love 1

Imouto Kanna
Just now, Chiyako said:

Excited for this! I'll probably end up making a handmaiden to the princess if possible and, uh, I dunno. Maybe someone else too! Perhaps a suitress? Or a guard?

Also as it is the weekend I can be a tiny bit more active!

I'm excited! You can create as many characters as you want 🙂

• Like 1

Chiyako

I'll go ahead and make a hand maiden who primarily serves the princess. And someone to pursue the princess! I'll probably work on them later tonight but I should be able to get them done tonight!

• Love 1

TheMonikan

Happy to be here I'll come up with a character tomorrow, can I ask, what's the princesses type? 

• Love 1

Imouto Kanna

With the princess's high sex drive she isn't picky for whom she fucks. Or do you mean for someone more than just sex?

TheMonikan

Kinda both, but if I wanted to win her hand, what kind of character would that mean? 

Imouto Kanna
28 minutes ago, TheMonikan said:

Kinda both, but if I wanted to win her hand, what kind of character would that mean? 

Sorry for the lame answer.. but I haven't really thought that far ahead yet ^^'
For all I knew this club was going to be a flop lol. I'm glad a couple have already joined!

Imouto Kanna

I'll try to start the main story tonight. Feel free to start side stories without me 🙂

Imouto Kanna

I'm actually pretty beat. I had a stressful week and I'm tired.

I don't think I'll be getting to the main story tonight. I look forward to seeing your character profiles soon! If you have any questions my EcchiTexts are open! ♥

• Like 1

Chiyako

So for Asuka I didn't know if any sort of magic or anything was present. Like shapeshifting. If not let me know and I'll just tweak her a little bit!

TheMonikan

I've made a girl. will probably make a male later.

• Like 1

Imouto Kanna
17 hours ago, Chiyako said:

So for Asuka I didn't know if any sort of magic or anything was present. Like shapeshifting. If not let me know and I'll just tweak her a little bit!

There is not any magic in the Roygolden kingdom but it is possible other kingdoms/countries may have magic. Roygolden is more tech savvy, no one originally from there has any magical abilities. But It is not uncommon for people to visit the other countries or for some immigrate (example someone's child has a rare illness only X kingdom has medicine to help manage it). I'm okay with some characters having magical abilities as long as they are nothing overpowered.

• Like 1

Chiyako

Alright. Well she was from elsewhere so it should be okay! Hopefully!

• Like 1

Rucio

This is a genuine question: does somehow constantlt ending up in sexual situations count as a magical power, even if they can't control it?

(Also bonus points if anyone can figure out my character naming scheme without looking any of them up)

Imouto Kanna
1 hour ago, Rucio said:

This is a genuine question: does somehow constantlt ending up in sexual situations count as a magical power, even if they can't control it?

(Also bonus points if anyone can figure out my character naming scheme without looking any of them up)

Might just be luck or misfortune depending upon how you view it lol

Imouto Kanna

I'm gonna write a prequel story  I think 🙂
Feel free to start up roleplays or send messages and what not

• Like 1

Imouto Kanna

Posted the prequel. Hopefully that sets up the tone for the roleplay!

Rucio

Kanna... You replied on the wrong page.

• Haha 1

Chiyako

That was a fun read! I can't wait to start with, well, both of my characters!

• Love 1