• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fan

Fan but it was good talking with Sunstone I can do it in a bit more sense than that around the house of my head but I'm sure I'll find someone to do that this week.

...It is always good talking with Sunstone, so it got that right ^^. Not sure what the "house of my head" is, though.

Just now, Peculiarity said:

Fan but it was good talking with Sunstone I can do it in a bit more sense than that around the house of my head but I'm sure I'll find someone to do that this week.

Aww... 😌🥰 That's so nice, both of you and the phone! ^^ As for the house thing, maybe the phone is trying to say something about communicating with the house as if it's alive? ...I have ~no~ idea. 😂 

Staying on-topic, I'll do one now. Uhmm... let's see... *looks up random word generator online*

Paralysed.

Paralysed and I am going on with my friends. We will have the right to be the first to review this product.

...Sounds like a campaign in the making. xD

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived