Many cell phones have features now a day that go farther than predictive text. Before it was just a word now they can make whole sentences! Let’s see what sentences your phone will make with only one word to start from. 

The word I’m going to choose is “he”

He just wanted me a few minutes before he got home. 

Your turn! You can use my word “he” or choose a random one! Feel free to make as long or short of a sentence as your phone can!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll use the word "some" (no smash mouth please)

Some of the most gentle, some people to do it inside the monitor and I think you'll will be able to get the strength of the day I can do to help.

What the fuck, phone?

Doing this on my phone, I choose the word "The", and to spice it up I alternated between pressing the suggested word on the left and then the suggested word on the right:

The other day and I have to go. If I had a chance. The first to know that you have any of these things are good to me that I am not going on with my wife.

...Oooookay?

Just now, Imouto Kanna said:

Is neppy neptune’s nickname?

Yes, it's a bit more evident when they're on Discord.

Rucio (yep, let's see what my phone thinks of me...)

Rucio doesn't go outside and I think it was the first time I have been in the trebuchet.

Archived