Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Imouto Kanna

FAQ

Imouto Kanna
Posted (edited)

How do I add a character? 
FInd an image you like that fits your character. Save the image to your computer. Then go to Character Profile tab of the club. Next scroll all the way down and click "add images" > "new album" and then upload the picture that you saved to your computer.
Don't forget to fill out the required information, that's what you scrolled past earlier.

Can I be a moderator?
If you are an active member of this club, shoot me a message and we can talk about it.

How long do my posts need to be?
At least one small paragraph per post is required, more is preferred (OOC is excluded from this). You can write as much as you want, just make sure to follow general RP etiquette.

Can my OC be in the story or do I need to make a new character?  
You can reuse your original character as long as they fit into the storyline. No overpowered characters either.

I have an idea for the story, can you implement it?
Possibly, shoot me a message =D 

I'm going to be on a hiatus from the club/EcchiDreams for a bit, will you kick me?
Unlikely, if you tell me beforehand. If you disappear randomly it is possible. Especially if I don't know when you will be back.

If you have any other questions shoot me (@Imouto Kanna) an EcchiText or an EcchiChat.

Edited by Imouto Kanna