As recommended by Ecchia, an introduction

I'll attempt to keep my introduction short so as to not make things any more awkward for myself.

Greetings and nice to meet you. I hope I have made an effective NSFW-friendly username, but I accept any nicknames you might come up with. I've decided to join pretty much out of long-time curiosity.

As for experience in roleplaying with other people, the most I've gotten was through a few acquaitances trying to get me into D&D; but otherwise, I am still very new to the scene, and that's even without taking the lewder side of the spectrum into account. I'm not really sure if RPG video games even count as experience, especially single-player ones (of which I've played many).

I guess other points of interest might include being a native Spanish speaker, having quite a liking for drawing, and possibly being a Game Design student, if my love for video games wasn't already enough.

I hope to have made a good first impression, and I wish a good day to any who passes by.

Hey there Onion Chestnut, welcome aboard!

You're into drawing/game design? ^u^ I kind of have been too, ...on-and-off over the years, though. xD I've never been able to consistently keep up with it and produce anything good with that sort of stuff. ...But, if you ever feel like showcasing some of your work, we've got a Creative Corner on the forums, which you can access here

If you need a helping hand or have any questions, you are more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in purple), or ask around the community! Hope you have a wonderful time here Dreaming with us~.

Happy Dreaming~! 

Archived