Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Kaldor

is it wrong to have fun in a hotspring?

Kaldor

Kaden walked into the hot spring and immediately dropped all his clothes at the small area off to the side. he was told this was a nude hot spring and he was on vacation so he thought why not. the only issue was he seemed to be alone for the moment.  deciding that it didnt matter it he could just enjoy the water on his own and he stepped into the warm water and immediately felt the tension leaving his body as he relaxed into the side of the pool.

Elena Ichinomiya

Seeing the steam of the hot spring, Dawn carelessly get in after drop her cloth. Being a wandering dancer can be anything but tiring. She's lucky there's bath here since the place they stay at is so crowded. Knowing this is all-gender, she don't mind who's inside it. Still, if there's anyone, it would be nice. The warm water ease her tense muscle after dance for so long. Taking a deep breath, she enjoy what she called bliss. Until some steam blown off and finally realize she wasn't alone.

"oh i'm sorry~ i hope i'm not invade your privacy" she said alluringly

Kibakaliuga

Siaga makes his way into the hot spring, not used to the idea of sharing a bath with strangers. He puts his weapons and tools in his locker then slowly takes off his clothes before going into the bathing area. He takes his time to wash away the grime from his recent adventures, making sure to get everywhere he could but then ran into a problem, "ummm, can someone help me with my back?" He says hopefully loud enough for someone to hear. 

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3461743

Elena Ichinomiya

Hearing another one call, she look around the steamy hot spring. Turn out it's another man. Based from his look, he is adventurer or maybe mercenaries. Seeing she's able to help, she shout back "i won't mind. or perhaps you better off with other men?" shout Dawn

Kibakaliuga

He looks over and sees the pretty woman sitting in the water already, "if you could help me that would be very much appreciated" he says hoping she could help so he could finally get in the hot water.

Elena Ichinomiya

Approaching the poor man, she could see he got a back problem which can't be helped. Without caring about her naked appearance, she approach the man and lend him a hand "here, be careful now~ i'm no healer" said Dawn still stick to her role as dancer even off duty.

Kibakaliuga

"Thanks for helping me out, I just want to finish washing get Into a hot bath" he says as she gets close. His eyes wonder along her body as his cock reacts, he puts his spare washcloth over his lap to hide his rising interest in her. When she finally gets near he looks back to her and smiles, "I dont really need a healer, just need help cleaning my back" he says smiling

Elena Ichinomiya

Dawn giggle "as you wish~" with that, she help the man to wash his back. While doing so, she scrub in rather slow but arousing manner. Again being a wandering dancer tend to get her in the mood to tempt just anyone. "is this would do?" Dawn giggle as he see the man having trouble with his shaft. 

Kibakaliuga

"That's perfect thank you very much" he says reaching for a bucket of warm water. He then lifts it over his head and dumps it, rinsing himself off of any left over soap. After clearing his face he looks back at her and smiles again, "thank you again, do you mind if I join you in the hot spring?" He asks standing up while still holding the wash cloth in front of his body

Elena Ichinomiya

"i won't mind. In fact, the more the merrier right?" said Dawn before she stand up and go back to water. She sit down slowly as she regain the peaceful sensation of the hot spring. Then she look at the man "why just stand there? come in, it's lonely here" said Dawn inviting him.

Kibakaliuga

He makes his way to the edge of the water and quickly takes a seat finally uncovering his still hard cock. He let's out a small sigh of contentment, "oh wow this water feels amazing!" He says looking over at her

Elena Ichinomiya

"it is" she giggle "it soothing after long day wandering. I'm Dawn, a dancer that pass by here" she move a bit closer. Seeing the man eyeing her, she reply it by saw a hard shaft under the hot water. She giggle and let him have his show.

Kibakaliuga

"Yes I agree, I'm kinda new to this kind of thing. I'm Saiga by the way" he says blushing slightly as she neared him. "I am a monster hunter so any chance I get to relax I take it" he says as his eyes wonder down to her breasts, resisting the urge to touch them.

Elena Ichinomiya

"that's some dangerous task mister Saiga. bet the job is tiring you out. say, mind if i massage your shoulder?" ask Dawn before whisper on his ear "for introduction~"

Kibakaliuga

"Y-yes you may, that would be nice" he stutters out as he scoots closer to her, his cock bobbing with the warm water as he moves. "Do you offer shoulder rubs to everyone you meet?" He asks looking up into her eyes

Elena Ichinomiya

Dawn giggle "of course not. you look tired and being a hunter probably tiring at best" she start to massage his shoulder, receiving strange reaction from him "or did you think i'm just like a tavern lady who offer such a thing to everyone?"

Kaldor

kaden had admittedly fallen asleep in the warm waters but at the sound of voices he awoke to a pleasant sight not wanting to interrupt he sat off to the side and watched contently the water having already turned his skin a light crimson.  

Elena Ichinomiya

Dawn hear a stirring water and look at the man. Is he just a piece of decor in the spring or something? it didn't move since she coming in the hot spring.

Kibakaliuga

Before Saiga could say thank you he saw her look over to the other side of the hot spring and there he saw another man that he had not noticed before. "Hello" he says giving a small wave of his hand

Elena Ichinomiya

Dawn proceed to hug the hunter from behind "let me wash your back one more time mister" she said as she rub her breast up and down. "Hmm? What's with that face?" She tease the poor hunter.

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya

Kibakaliuga

The feeling of her soft breasts rubbing along his back made saiga's cock jump yet again. He looks back to her, "w-what face?" He asks trying to ignore the fact that someone else is in the hot spring with them. His breathing quickens as his cock begs for attention, "that feels really nice ms. Dawn" he says

Elena Ichinomiya

"my, you're body stiff all over mr.Saiga. and the one down there seems to be in trouble" she giggle as she continue to massage him. "i never done this to men mind you. so it's a first experience for me to get into such a contact. and my words, men sure has rough built body" she add with whisper "so hard~"

Kibakaliuga

Her voice alone could could have pushed him over the edge, but he held on. "We train very hard to hunt monsters" he says with an unsteady voice. His body slowly begins to relax under her touch except for his rock hard member which seemed more rigid than ever

Elena Ichinomiya

"is that so? my, hunter sure love rough day at work. me on the other hand always try to find a way to entertain the crowd as we travel. perhaps you ever see me perform on one of the cities?" she ask as her hands reach to lower back, still using her chest.

Kibakaliuga

"I dont think so sadly, I'm sorry" he says shuddering through his words thanks to her touch.