The Woman in the Window

ENTRY 1

I watch the man from my window, taking in his hard body as he finishes his pushups. I lick my lips, my body responding to his, nipples hardening, aching. He stands, and I step into the window, raising my blinds, my eyes averted to appear nonchalant, but I can see him still from the corner of my eyes, and I know that he sees me. I've done this before...once...twice...a dozen times, my darkened apartment framing my body with inky velvet as the light from the parking lot offers a spotlight on my skin. I raise my arms, stretching, letting him see my breasts rise in my shirt, taking my time as I tease him, taunt him. 

He is alone, his wife working late again, and I give in to my desire to toy with him. I glide my hands down my torso and gently pull up my shirt, peeling it from my body and tossing it behind me, obscure in the darkness. And then I reach behind my back, unfastening my bra and letting it sag slightly, still holding my breasts but still taunting the voyeur. I raise one hand and slide my left strap down and then the other before slowly letting the fabric fall to the floor. My breasts bounce in their freedom, unconfined after a long day, and I sigh, cupping them, caressing them as my fingertips lightly pulse against my nipples. I look at him from beneath my eyelashes and see that he is leaning toward his window, watching, his chest rising and falling in his arousal. I pinch my nipples, rolling them beneath my fingertips, and then lift one pert breast as I lower my mouth, my tongue rasping against my nipple before my lips wrap around the extended bit, suckling. I close my eyes, imagining him, his lips on my breast, and my body quivers. 

One hand snakes down my body, unbuttoning my shorts and pushing them down until they pool at my ankles. I step out of them, releasing my lips' hold on my nipple. I'm flushed my body aching for more, and I have to obey. Slowly, I slide my fingertips beneath the band of my panties, slowly rolling the lacy fabric down my hips, revealing my mound to his view, until my panties have joined the shorts. I raise one leg slightly, placing my foot on the windowsill, standing so that I am open, giving him a glimpse at my petals, and I slowly stroke my lower lips, enjoying the gentle touch. I feel my aroused nub--my clit--poking, and I tap it, teasing it as it throbs. My body heats, breasts moving in my desire, and I slide two fingers into my heated cavern as my thumb rolls my clit. 

I whimper, my hips moving against my hand and my channel gripping my fingers as it searches...searches for more. I give in, thrusting both fingers in, retreating, thrusting, over and over again, my body glistening in heady arousal and need. I need to see him, and my eyes raise, not hidden behind lashes, but open, wide, watching, staring directly at him as he strokes his cock beneath his shorts, staring at my hand. He senses my observation and looks up, staring into my eyes, and I mouth, "Come with me." Her jerks a nod of agreement, his hand moving faster, and mine mimics his rhythm, our bodies jerking, panting, pulled tighter and tighter like a bow until I give a strangled gasp, my head falling back, and my orgasm takes over. 

My body finally stills, calming after my release in a haze of bliss, and I again look through my window. He is staring, his hand touching the glass of his window, his chest heaving from our shared moment. I smile. He smiles. And I lower the blind. 

ENTRY 2

I watch the man from the darkness of my bedroom again, seeing him glance in my window's direction several times as he works out. He's waiting for me, hoping for another show, but each time he looks, he glances back into his own apartment. His wife is home tonight, in another room, reading, or talking, or sleeping; I don't know. I do know that he's not buried inside her, and he is wishing her were balls deep in me, or he wouldn't be looking. 

I decide to take mercy on him...and me. I slowly pull up the blinds on my window and let him see me in the light from the parking lot again, and I see him snap his head in my direction. He's watching. I'm wearing only a T-shirt and panties today, so I decide to tease him a little differently. This time, I touch my breasts through my shirt, cupping and squeezing them together, pinching my nipples through the fabric, letting their tautness expand. I see him watching every move, and I slide my hands lower, to my panties, and slip a hand inside.

I show him nothing and everything as I feel the seam of my pussy lips, tracing it and the moisture that leaks. I look up boldly then, staring at him as he watches my hand, hidden by only a bit of fabric, touching my pussy. I slide a finger inside of me, flicking the nub of nerves on its way, and my body trembles, back arching slightly. He slows in his workout, his eyes glued to me, and I flick again, my body jerking in response. I see him put his weights aside and stretch out for pushups, but I know it's just so he can move his face closer to the window...to see me. I decide to reward him and pull my shirt off, letting him see my aroused nipples bobbing with my full breasts. 

I leave my panties on, wanting him to burn, to lust, and I again play with my breasts, teasing and twisting the nipples, leaning in to suckle them and lave them to attention with my tongue. When I look at him again, he isn't doing many pushups. He is still...watching. I smile at him, and he sees. He licks his lips and nods. I shake my head, pressing my hand on the out side of my panties, pressing against my mound. He knows what I want.

Looking behind him again, he stands and walks out of the room, but I wait. He'll be back. I continue to play with my pussy through my panties as my other hand plays with my nipple. I'm temped to get a toy, but I wait. 

He returns, closing the door behind him, and I see him twist the lock. I smile wider then, knowing that this time, he wants more. He stands in front of his window, nodding for me to continue, but I won't obey. I only obey in person. Now, I will only demand. I shake my head, quirking a knowing eyebrow at him and look at his shorts. He obliges, tugging them over his hips and pulling them off. It's my turn to lick my lips. He's gone commando, and I see his hard cock jutting out of a nest of hair. It's a nice, thick cock, just the kind to fill up a pussy and then some. It's the kind I want inside of me now.

I watch him wrap both hands around his cock and squeeze, stroking his length, and I feel a pool of arousal soak my panties. I strip them off, standing bare before the window, mirroring him, and then I raise my leg again, resting my foot on the windowsill, letting him see my shaved cunt. He's stroking faster now, and I see the muscles in his arms twitch, so I pinch a nipple and let my other hand stroke my pussy. He leans toward the window, his chest heaving, and I use both hands to part my lower folds, giving him glimpse at the pink petals he wants to slide into.

He bites his lip, and I know he's fighting to remain quiet as his hand jerks his cock hard and fast. I slide my middle finger into my mouth, sucking it, and then I lower it to my cunt, pushing it inside of me. I close my eyes, but his cock is in my brain, and I need more. I need to feel it, so I slide a second and a third finger inside of me, wondering if that is enough to imitate his thick prick. I slam my fingers in deep, and my body throbs, clenching around them, my breath coming out in short bursts. I pull my fingers out, feeling my inner muscles rippling around them, and then I slam then in again, rubbing my clit as I do so.

My eyes meet his again, and he nods, telling me that yes, he's in me, his cock is deep inside my cunt. He's fucking me. And I thrust my fingers in deep, my back arching, mouth falling open. He's close. I can see it. 

"Together," he mouths, and I shake my head. I rub my clit hard now, shock waves shooting through my veins. Once more, I shove in deep and flick...I gulp and cry out, my head falling back as I cum, gasping, hand pushing against my jerking body as I release. I force my eyes open, looking at him in time to see him cry out and a stream shoot from him. He gushes, shooting his semen for me. It hits the window, and I smile, my breasts moving as I breath heavily. He falls forward a bit, learning his forehead agains the cool window, his eyes looking up at me, and I smile at him again before closing the blind. 

Entry 3

He's becoming addicted, and to be honest, so am I. Every evening this week, I've watched him lock the door to his workout room, something he didn't do before. Now he does so in anticipation that he'll see me through the window. I make him wait...make him long for me. And now he's on edge, unsure if he'll see me but desperately hoping he will.

I've prepared a treat for him tonight. When I lift the blinds, I'm already completely nude and sitting on a plain, straight-backed wooden chair in front of the window. He notices me as soon as the blinds open, and I smirk. I knew he was watching. 

I can see the excitement paint his face as he puts away his weights and strips off his shorts. His cock is already at half mast, and I lick my lips. He searches the room until he spies his workout bench and pulls it over to his window. Already, he knows what to do. He wants to copy me or be prepared to enact his part in our sordid deeds. He sits on the bench, facing me, and I spread my legs wide for him, jutting out my hips. In response, his legs part, and his balls look heavy and full. 

I feel warm arousal seep from my spread cunt, and I know it's time. I start slow, my hand caressing my smooth skin, teasing my sensitive nipples, and he wraps his hand around his massive prick, stroking it with slow, even strokes. I watch his length grow even longer, thicker, his erection growing harder by the second. I reach beyond the my window to a small table I grasp a pair of nipple clamps, hiding them from his view, and then I lift one breast, suckling the erect nipple, drawing it out, and then I pinch it, pulling it, stretching it from the full globe of my breast, and attach a clamp to it. I hiss, my back arching as I do so, and I watch his face, his eyes darkening when he realizes what I've done. I repeat the action, working my other nipple, attaching the clamp, and soon my pussy is gushing. I decide to give it the attention it so needs.

My finger tease my clit, my body becoming flushed with need. I watch him through the windows, and I see him jerking harder, so I grab dildo from the table. It's an ugly object, a strange colored shaft meant to imitate my favorite part of the male anatomy, but it's effective. He stills his movements when he sees the toy, and I wink at him before guiding the head of it to my wet pussy. Oh, so slowly, I press the dildo into me, letting it part my folds, my body trembling with need. I pause when it is a couple of inches in, and my eyes meet his. He is panting, jerking his cock with unimaginable force, and I bite my bottom lip as I thrust the dildo deeper into my cunt. My mouth falls open when I am full, and I pull the toy out before thrusting it in again. He watches, his breathing fast and hard, his hand flying over his cock, and we are fucking, hard, fast, furiously. I watch his balls draw up, and I begin rubbing my clit as I slam the dildo into me again, and when he shoots ropes of cum, I give in, crying out as my orgasm hits me, my pussy clamping down on the toy, and my body spasming.

I take longer than usual recovering, and I ease the dildo from my spent body. He is just staring at me, watching me, taking in every movement. I decide he has earned one more treat and bring the toy to my mouth. I lick it, tasting my release, before wrapping my lips around the head and sucking once, twice, before pulling it out with a pop. I see his cock starting to stiffen, and I grin, lowering the blind and obscuring me from view.

Entry 4

I'm angry, jealous, even. He fucked his wife against the window, our window. There is not ration to these emotions, just raw fury that exploded when I saw him push her against the glass and screw her. Reason dictated that I remember she is his wife, that I'd watched her enter his workout room and come on to him, but there was no room for reason in my  mind. That window, my window, they were ours. He should know better. Now, he had to be punished.

I wait several days before I open my blind again, days that I feel his frustration and disappointment as deeply as I feel my need for him inside me. When I can take it no longer, I open my blind, letting him take in the low-cut dress that barely covers my ass cheeks. I'm made up tonight, complete with fuck-me heels. I pretend that I don't see him as he stands from his pushups, moving closer to his window. I look into the parking lot instead, crossing my arms under my ample bosom, lifting my breasts as I do so, and run my hands up and down my arms. I see him touch the front of his shorts, shifting his cock, no doubt. Finally, I lift my eyes to look at him, and he smiles, tugging his shorts down his hips. My pulse speeds up; he is a sexy man, after all. But instead of joining him, I lean back...just as my office fuck buddy comes up behind me. He wraps his arms over mine, pulling me back against him, pushing my hips back so that my bottom is rubbing his arousal. I watch my neighbor, and his mouth drops open, heat covering his cheeks, his jaw twitching. He's the one who is jealous now. 

I stare into his eyes as my partner kisses my neck, his fingers delving beneath my neckline to fondle my breasts. I want him to know that this is his punishment...that I saw him fuck her in our place. 

Although his hand is still, he continues to watch, his eyes following my dress as my partner pulls the bodice down to my waist. He watches the hands that continue to torture my breasts, his hands balling into fists. He knows those should be his hands touching me. 

My partner slides one of his hands beneath my dress, cupping my naked mound roughly. He isn't a gentle lover. I have no use for those. He roughly shoves two fingers into my dripping cunt, no teasing, no testing, just raw strength. I bend slightly, my pussy clamping around his fingers, and I see my neighbor's brow furrow, his shoulders tense. I wiggle my ass against my buddy, his arousal hard and long against me.

Without a word, he yanks my skirt up high, baring everything below the waist, so that the entire dress is wrapped around my waist. His fingers are still inside of me, roughly scratching my soft, wet folds, pushing against my sensitive clit, his hand soaked with my essence. I close my eyes, savoring his touch, imagining my neighbor's fingers inside of me, his cock pressed against my bare bottom. I hear the whir of a zipper being lowered and feel the velvet-covered steel of a cock pressing against my dark hole. I tense, knowing he won't go there, but cautious nonetheless. He pulls his fingers from my quim, and then I feel the tip of his flesh pole at my entrance.

I look up again, needing to see his face, and I see a visage of fury, of lust, of need. We stare into each other's eyes, and then the cock rams deep inside of my hot, wet cavern. I fall forward against the window, moaning, my breasts squashed against the glass as the cock pulls out and slams in deep again. Breathing hard, I stare at him, his face angry but his hand jerking violently on his prick. I watch him watching me, and it is his cock fucking my aching cunt, pushing deep into my tender folds and thrusting fast and hard into me. 

Hands grip my hips as he fucks me violently, roughly, slamming my body against the window. I hear the squish of my arousal as his cock works its way deeper and deeper into my body. Over and over I take his brutal thrusts, my body tightening, on the precipice of release. I gaze at him, and the unadulterated need on his face nearly breaks me as he jerks his cock. His eyes are glued to me.

I gasp suddenly, my body trembling violently as he pinches my clit and then thrusts in hard, deep. My eyes roll back in my head as I scream, body arching as skyrockets burst behind my eyes and sensations take over my being. My body jerks, convulsing around his cock as he shoots into me.

Time stands still. I feel the pulse of the cock inside of me, flaccid now. I hear my heartbeat, fast, erratic, slowing with each calming breath. I see his hands, stationary and sticky with cum. Our eyes meet. Exhaustion is mirrored there. He mouths, "I'm sorry," and I smile for the first time. I nod, and he smiles back. The limp cock leaves me, and I step back, closing my blind just as his wife's car pulls in front of their apartment.

Entry 5

I watch him tell his wife goodbye at the door of his workout room through the blinds in my bedroom. His eyes follow her as she leaves their apartment and heads to her car and leaves for work. Once she is gone, I see his shoulders relax and a hint of excited anticipation cover his face as he locks the door and sits on his workout bench, watching my window. Tonight, he isn't even pretending to ready for a workout. He's waiting for me. He knows I'll be in the window tonight, just as I know that tonight is the night I will finally feel him deep inside of me. We've waited too long. 

When I raise the blinds, the light from the parking lot illuminates my silk-clad body, and I pose with one hip slightly jutting out, the silky red robe falling lightly over my shoulder, and the fabric hiked up so that my pussy is barely covered. I peer through the window at him, and he smiles, waves to me, and tugs off his shorts. He thinks that tonight will be like the others, but I know better. 

Smiling coquettishly at him, I turn and glide around my bed, flicking on a low lamp that paints the room a soft gold. I sit on the foot of my bed, my legs crossed, and look at him. He is confused, his eyes darting around my room, taking it in, no doubt searching for a hidden man to jump out and take what he so desperately wants, but tonight, there is only him. When he is sure that I am the sole occupant of the room, his eyes are on me again, devouring me, and I slowly untie the silken robe and let it fall from my shoulders, the fabric pooling on the bed. My breasts are bare, and I am wearing only a scant lace thong that matches the robe. His response is immediate, his cock saluting me in greeting. I lightly scrape my bottom lip with my teeth, and I cup my breasts, caressing my soft globes with aching gentleness before slapping my nipples. I gasp, body arching slightly, and I see his breath catch in response. My fingers pinch my nipples, tugging them as my thighs press together. I am very aroused tonight, and the pressure helps calm my throbbing clit. 

His hands are stroking his cock, his rod lengthening with each movement. Excitement courses in my veins, but I need him to slow down or he won't be able to walk to me. I release my breasts and stand, and he stills in his movements, watching me. I move toward the window, looking out into the night, and I slip my fingers beneath the barely-there thong, rolling it down my legs until I step out of it. His eyes devour me, and he resumes stroking his length, but I smirk at him and shake my head, lifting a finger and teasingly wag it at him as though he is a very naughty boy. His eyes lighten, and I grin forms on his face as he pauses his movements, curious about my behavior. 

I turn, bending at the waist to pick up my thong, letting him get a view of my full bottom and another angle of my cunt. I'm aroused, and I want him to see the moisture. I stand, looking over my shoulder at him, my dark hair spilling around my shoulders and down my back. He's closer to his window, as though following me, his hand wrapped around his prick, the other pressing the cool glass. I flash a come-hither smile at him and climb onto my bed, lying on my back and propping myself up on my elbows. His chest moves faster as he breathes shallowly, and I every-so-slowly spread my legs, bending them at the knees, opening myself to him as though in offering. He straightens, poised to leave his room, but he stares at me instead, needing a clearer invitation, no doubt.  I lick my lips and smirk, lifting one finger and moving it in a "come here" motion. 

That motion is all he needs. He grabs his shorts from the floor and tucks himself into them and nearly runs from his apartment. I watch him cross the parking lot to my apartment, and then a firm knock echoes. I chuckle, wondering how long I will have to wait before he tries the doorknob, but it isn't long before I hear the door open and him firmly locking it behind him. 

The cool air of the apartment wraps around my naked body, my nipples hard, and my pussy burning in desire. His footsteps  have me squirming slightly, my body unable to contain its excitement. When he walks into my bedroom, I am in the same position, back archived, legs spread, knees bent...an offering to him. I teased him through the window, but now that he is near, I willingly give him all control. 

Our eyes meet, and the fire in his makes me catch my breath. He is in no mood to be gentle, and I quite agree. Without a word, he stalks around the bed, a predator sizing up his prey. I watch him, my breathing shallow, my arousal and submission obvious. He places his hands on my ankles, and I swallow, my pussy clenching. He glides his hands over my calves and back down again before yanking my ankles farther apart, spreading my legs wide. My breathing is ragged, and my pussy weeps in arousal. He sees it all, the flushed cheeks, the moisture between my legs, the hardened nipples. He knows that although I toyed with him before, I am at his mercy now, a willing toy for his use.

He yanks on my ankles, pulling my body closer to the end of the bed, and I tremble in excitement, our eyes locked. Wordlessly, he slaps both of my nipples, repeating my earlier actions, but his roughened hands send shocks of arousal through me, and I gasp in surprise before he slaps my aroused cunt. A strangled whimper escapes my throat, and he unceremoniously parts the folds of my pussy with his thick fingers. Feeling the moisture there, he nods his approval before tugging his shorts down until his cock springs free, leaving the garment on. He grips my hips, pulling me closer to him, and he uses one hand to guide the tip of his prick to my opening. I take a deep breath, feeling he head at my entrance, and I sigh in ecstasy as he slowly pushes one inch, two inches, three inches into me. My pussy ripples, welcoming him with a hot, tight hug. He gently pulls back, and I miss him immediately, but not for long. Without warning, he slams his cock in hard and deep, forcing his way into my deep cavern, filling me until I am certain that he cannot possibly go any deeper. He holds me tightly, letting my tight cunt contract and relax, becoming accustomed to his size. My hands reach for him, but he clasps them in his, stretching them above my head and pinning them to the bed. I am stretched out beneath him, at his mercy, his steel rod impaling my willing body. And then he begins to move, and the Earth spins on its axis.

Over and over he thrusts into me, my body softly yielding to his strength and desire. My velvet cunt hugs him as he slams in deep, rippling as muscles contract and tug on his cock, bidding him continue, for this cunt was made for his cock. He leans down and sucks on my breast, his teeth scraping my nipple as he fucks me. Moans of ecstasy fall from my lips, and my legs wrap around his hips, pulling him in deeper than before. He quickens his pace, spurred on by my response, and the harsh slapping of flesh against flesh echoes around the room. Again and again he rams in deep, and anyone looking would see the raw, primal fucking of two people desperate for release. 

The sound of his slap on my hip rings before the sting works its way into my consciousness. My pussy clenches tighter, and he groans, his body stilling. My heart is pounding in my chest, and I raise my hips, needing just a little more. As though sensing my need, he releases his hold on my hands and pulls back, his cock leaving my aching cunt. I whimper, frustrated, and glare at him, but he laughs and slams into me hard and deep, pinching my clit as he does so, and my mouth falls open in a silent scream as my breath whooshes out of me. Stars burst behind my eyes, and my body arches, convulsing violently beneath him. I feel his hot cum shoot into my greedy quim, and my pussy undulates around him, drawing every drop into its needy depths. 

We remain there, in that position, for what seems like hours but must be only minutes. I feel pull out of me, spent, and he falls beside me on the bed. I hear only the sounds of our labored breathing and feel the fast-paced drumming of my heart. After a while, the rhythm slows and that euphoric feeling of languor steals over me. I smile, turning on my side and looking at him. He is in a similar position, his eyes on me. He smiles, and I smile back. 

"I'm Sarah," I say softly.

"Jake," he replies.

Entry 6

A week has come and gone since he was inside me, since we exchanged names before he left my apartment. He wants me again; I see it every time I peer through my window. He watches my window, waiting for my signal. But I remain silent. 

I want him, too, but this is part of the game, part of the seduction. The more he waits, the more he'll crave, the riskier he'll be. And I want him risky.

Tonight, I want to test him.

His wife is home this evening. I saw her go to the swimming pool with a towel around her waist and a book in her hand. She'll be there for a while. I let him begin his workout, watching him watch the window for a few minutes, and then I raise my blinds. Instantly, he is staring at me, and I drop the towel robe I have on. He stands instantly, leaving his workout room and exiting his apartment. He nearly runs to my door, and I smile. He's passed the first test. He knows his wife is nearby--at the pool--and he still came to me. He enters my room, and I turn to him, smiling. 

Wordlessly, he pulls me to him, dropping to his knees before me and grasping my hips with his hands. He roughly parts my thighs, dipping his head to slide his tongue into my sweet pussy. He wastes no time on ceremony or words, and my heart beats wildly in approval. I grasp his head in my hands for support, my fingers weaving into his hair. My legs tremble as he licks and eats my sopping cunt, his tongue flicking over my clit, and my pussy ripples around his tongue. My nipples pebble in arousal, and my fingers lightly pull his hair, my knees weakening. Sensing my fierce need, he stands, tasing me onto the bed. I laugh, my eyes twinkling with desire. His darken, and my breath catches in my throat. He pulls his shorts down and over his hips, kicking them off of his legs, and my eyes glaze over, seeing his completely naked form in my bedroom for the first time. His cock is thick, hard, and standing at full attention for me, so I reach out and wrap a small hand around it, greeting him, enjoying the slide of skin over steel as I stroke him. His cock lengthens, growing impossibly harder, and my body responds with a lustful quiver. Without conscious thought, my legs part, inviting him in. He notices and takes my hand off of his prick. He climbs between my legs, but instead of mounting me, he guides me onto my belly, his hands commanding my body to bend to his will, and I obey. He raises my hips, lowers my head, and I clutch the sheets beneath me in anticipation of what is to come.

I feel the tip of him tease my wet entrance, feel his rock hard abs against my backside, and I breathe deeply, wiggling my hips, encouraging him to take me. He laughs as his hand comes down on my left ass cheek, and the sounds shoot straight through my pussy as the sting stirs a familiar ache in my lower belly. He slaps my other ass cheek, and then I feel his teeth...biting my bottom, marking me. I squeal in surprise, unaccustomed to the sensation, and he laughs again, following it with another slap.

"This is to remind you that this ass is mine," he said, his voice low and gravelly. "I'll be claiming it soon."

My heart rate picks up, and I nod, a whispered, "Yes, Sir" leaving me. I can feel his smile as he grabs my soaked pussy with one of his hands, clutching it tightly. "And this pussy...it's already mine, isn't it?" he asks, his hand squeezing the fleshy folds.

Panting, I gasp out a response, "Y....y...yes, Sir...it's all yours."

He slaps my cunt in approval. "Good girl," he says. "And that means no one else may fuck it, Sarah. Are we clear? Not even that friend of yours from a few weeks ago."

I nod, my hair mussing with the movement, mouthing a soft, "Yes, Sir" in response.

He parts my folds with the fingers of his left hand as his right hand presses on my upper back, lowering my head, which raises my bottom in response. "My pussy is very pretty," he growls before leaning in and spearing his tongue into my wet folds. I moan in approval, my body thrumming, trembling with desire. He licks and tastes me, over and over until I am a quaking mass, unable to think coherently, only to feel. Then I feel it...his teeth on my clit, and I scream, my body jerking violently, and I gush...cumming on his tongue, his lips, his face as he eats me. 

When my orgasm subsides, I feel the hard nudge of his cock pushing against my petals, spreading them, pushing past and taking root there, branding me with the fire of his skin and steel. When he is fully seated, my pussy rippling around his cock, he grunts, "Tight little pussy for such a slut." I giggle in response, and my muscles clench. He responds by slapping my ass twice, three times, and each time, my cunt grips him tighter. 

My bottom stinging, he begins to thrust, his hips hitting my burning bottom with each powerful thrust. Over and over he rams his hard cock deep inside me, and my breathing becomes erratic. I feel his hands in my hair, twisting the strands around his hand, and he jerks, pulling my head up, back arching beautifully to his will. His teeth are on my neck, scratching, piercing, breaking the skin as he marks me again. He wants others to know that I belong to him. That I am taken.  But I don't care. I want what he wants. I want him to mark me, brand me, own me.

The bedsprings squeak and the headboard bangs against the wall as he pounds into my aching pussy. I pant, my head jerked back as he fucks me, eyes on the mirror, watching the window in the reflection. His wife is walking up the stairs to their apartment. My heart pounds, pussy quivering, and he thrusts harder, his cock so deep that I don't know if I've ever been penetrated like this before.

His other hand gropes my breast, squeezing it tightly, and I buck against him. He feels me aching need and pushes my head down again, forcing my shoulders onto the bed, pinning me there as he fucks me from behind. 

I lift my head and watch the reflection again, and his wife opens the door to his workout room. She glances about, looking for him, and I see her notice the movement in my window. Her mouth falls open as she watches the nameless man fucking the nameless woman, unaware that the man pulverizing my pussy is her husband. 

Sensing my distraction, his hand lands hard on my ass. Again and again, he brings his hand down, stinging the full globe of my bottom. Then his hand tangles in my hair again, yanking, and I scream as my orgasm overtakes me, rockets bursting behind my eyes, body convulsing violently around his meaty cock. Long shots of ropey cum shoot into my tender cunt, and when he is finished, he stills, his own breathing ragged. 

I glance at the mirror again, and his wife is leaving the room, no doubt trying to forget the scene she witnessed. I smile. I hoe she liked the show.

Entry 7

I'm sore today, my pussy raw from three days of wild, hard, animalistic fucking with my neighbor. Despite my tender state, it was completely worth it. After the day he fucked me and I watched his wife in the mirror, he'd returned each evening when she left for work. He'd taken me against the wall, over the back of the sofa, on the kitchen table. Each time was wild and memorable, heated and dirty. 

Today I watch through my closed blinds as his wife entered his workout room. She speaks to him, and the tell-tale signs of flirting were evident as she smiles and tosses her hair behind her shoulders. She seems to be trying to convince him to do something. At first, he says no, his head shakes and covert glances at my window a clear sign that he wants me. But she eventually wins him over, and he looks at my window with an expression of regret before following her out of the room. 

I sigh, telling myself it is for the best. After all, it was probably better to allow myself time to recuperate. Just as I am about to turn from the window, I see them leave their apartment wearing swimsuits and carrying towels. They are heading to the pool area. I smile, deciding to join them and drive him crazy.

Minutes later, I leave my apartment, closing the door behind me as I make my way to the pool. When I arrive, I see that it is empty, but my neighbors are in the nearby jacuzzi, talking and laughing. I smile, my eyes hidden behind large sunglasses, and I make my way to a spot I know has the best vantage point from the jacuzzi. I know the moment his eyes latch on to me, but I studiously ignore his gaze. His wife is wearing a demure one-piece swimming suit, and I want him to see the contrast between us. I toss my towel on a chaise lounge and untie my coverup, letting the cotton fabric fall to my ankles and pool at my feet. I picke it up, placing it on my towel before stretching, letting the evening sun touch my skin. 

I am wearing a green, two-piece string bikini, the triangles covering my nipples small and barely containing my full breasts. The triangle between my legs show off my freshly shaved cunt, and when I turn and bend to straighten my towel and coverup on the chair, the string that runs between my ass cheeks wink at him. I know that his bite mark was still visible, and I am glad. I want him to remember his promise. 

Silently, I pad over to the jacuzzi, smiling a friendly greeting.

"Hello," I say, slipping into the warm, bubbling waters at the opposite side of the tub. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm a bit sore, and the warm waters will help."

"Not at all!" replies his wife, her voice bubbly and welcoming. "I think we live across from you. I'm Macy, and this is Jake," she says, pointing to her husband, not realizing how intimately I know the man beside her. 

I nod, acknowledging her greeting and reply, "Sarah. Thanks." I lean back against the side of the jacuzzi, letting the bubbles circle me, and I surreptitiously watch Jake from behind my sunglasses. He is nervous about his wife and me being near each other, and he also is trying not to show his desire for me, but I see it. It is there, burning in his eyes with each glance, and I can see the tent in his shorts beneath the surface of the water.

"So, why are you sore? Long day at work?" asks Macy. She is a curious woman, but I don't want to appear rude, so I look at her and reply, "No, too much sex." I lift my sunglasses to wink at her and grin, letting her think I am joking, and then lower my sunglasses. I find that honesty is always best, and it often is the best coverup. 

My response has the desired effect, and Macy laughs, turning to her husband and changing the conversation. I let them talk, her going on about her long day at work. She is a nurse. I watch them, their interactions, and see the affection he has for her. I feel a flutter of jealousy, but I push it down. He likes her, but he wants me. I study her then, noting the no-nonsense blonde bun, the pert nose and freckled cheeks, the curvy body held beneath the tight fabric of her swimming suit. She is cute in a wholesome sort of way, even with her extra curves. My thoughts are interrupted by the chirping of her phone.

Sighing, the woman climbs out of the jacuzzi and answers. I remain still, leaning back while watching her husband. His eyes dart from her to me, and each time they look in my direction, I see them move lower and lower down my barely covered body. I smile at him and stretch out one leg, letting my toes tease the lump I see in the front of his shorts. He jerks in surprise, his gaze darting to his wife, but her back is turned as she speaks with the person on the phone. He looks at me again, and then he slips one hand into the water and grasps my ankle, pulling my foot so that it lays along his length and uses it to stroke him. I let the side of my lips quirk up. So bad.

We hear his wife sigh, and he releases my ankle as she turns toward the jacuzzi. "That was work, hon. An accident on I-10. I have to go in because they're short staffed." She leans over the edge of the jacuzzi and kisses his lips, which I have yet to do. She smiles when the kiss ends. "You stay here and relax, hon. You said you were sore. Too much working out, I suspect." She kisses his cheek, waves to me, and leaves the pool area.

I wait until she is gone before removing my sunglasses, my eyes glinting in mischief. "Too much working out?" I ask, my voice teasingly seductive.

Red stains his cheeks, and he replies, "What else could I tell her?"

I grin, moving across the jacuzzi until I am directly in front of him. "What, indeed?" I reply, tugging at the strings of my bikini top. His eyes glaze in lust as the fabric falls into the water, my full breasts dancing over the warm water. I reach down, tugging his shorts until his aroused cock is free. I smile, wrapping my hand around his length, stroking him to full arousal before looking into his eyes, my voice husky. "I think it's time for another work out. Don't you?" 

He nods, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me to him. My legs wrap around his waist, hands linking behind his neck. I feel one of his hands slide under my bottom, squeezing it, before moving to my fabric-covered mound. He yanks the bikini bottom to the side and guides his thick cock into my opening. Without warning, he rams it in...deep, and I groan, my pussy clenching tightly around him. 

He drops his head, taking one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking hard and relentlessly as he begins to lift his hips, thrusting in and out of my tight cunt. My head falls back as he fucks me, my legs tightening around his waist, pulling him in deeper. I pant, holding on to him tightly, my pussy welcoming his cock's ruthless thrusting, the water sloshing around us. I grip him tighter, my lips on his shoulder, needing to mark him the way he has marked me, but unable to do so. A mark will out us, and I'm not ready for that...yet. I lick his skin instead, and I feel him shudder, his teeth sinking into my breast, biting me, marking me again, making his claim on my body. I cry out, my body jerking, and I buck my hips, urging him to completing, my cunt grasping and releasing him until we both are breathing heavily. I look into his dark, stormy eyes, and I rasp out, "Together?"

He nods, standing, lifting me, and leans m against the side of the jacuzzi, my breasts bare in the sunset's glow, his cock stuffed deep inside my pussy. He thrusts into me, hard, fast, relentlessly, my back hitting the side of the tub, my soft skins scraped against the tiles. He grunts, rubbing a thumb over my clit and slams in again, hard. My back arches, and I cry out, convulsing around his thick cock, my pussy drinking up the cum that he shoots into my willing pussy. 

We are breathing hard as we slowly come back to earth, and he pulls us back into the water. I smile at him, and he smiles back. I pick up my bikini top but leave it off as I climb out of the jacuzzi. I pick up my towel, wrapping it around my waist and toss my coverup over my shoulder, letting it cover one breath but leaving the other exposed. I wink at him as I grasp my top and sunglasses in one hand, wave, and walk to my apartment.

Entry 8

l am restless. I haven't had a cock inside of me for nearly a week, but I promised him that no one else's cock would enter me. That was an easy promise when he was buried inside of me, but now...when he hasn't even been home for me to look at while I used my dildo, well, it's much more difficult. The last time we fucked, he'd slid a finger into my dark hole and bitten my breast so hard that my skin broke and blood oozed from the mark. He told me that he had to go away for work for a week but promised to claim my other hole when he returned. My pussy ached just thinking about it, and I need release.

Automatically, I peer through the blinds at his workout room. It is dark, but I can see the faint outlines of his weights. I sigh, imagining him there, sweaty and breathing hard, lifting weights as I deep throat him. I chuckle, determined to see that fantasy happen. Suddenly a light flicks on in the hallway beyond the workout room, and I see his wife--Macy--stumble, knocking against the wall. She appears to be tipsy, but just as she pushes herself upright again, I see to arms reach out to help her, and my mouth drops open as I watch another woman grasp the back of Macy's head and kiss her fiercely. The other woman is the aggressor, grabbing Macy's shirt and tugging it down until her breasts spill out. My breath quickens as I watch the duo kiss, the woman's hands eagerly groping and caressing Macy's breasts and tease her nipples with her fingers. 

The duo stumble into his workout room, and the light from the hallway casts just enough light onto them that I can see them groping and writhing. Smiling, I hurry to my office and tug out a big case, which I unsnap. I yank out my camera and attach a special zoom lens, and then I grab my tripod. Returning to my bedroom, I attach the camera to the tripod and angle it to get the best view through the half-closed blinds. When the writhing women are in focus, I snap a few stills of them, capturing them in a passionate kiss, the woman's hands undressing Macy, Macy's hands in the woman's shirt and bra. My own breathing becomes labored as I snap that I decide to turn the camera on video mode, muting the audio, and aim it directly at the women, zoomed in so that they are perfectly in frame.

I watch them, my own hands divesting my needy body of my clothes as they undress. I watch the stranger cup and pinch Macy's nipples, and my hands imitate her actions, cupping and pinching my hard nipples until they could cut glass. The woman tongues Macy's erect nipple, and my lips suckle my own, licking and teasing it. When Macy's fingers slide along the woman's slit, my hand does the same, tracing the seam of my cunt, feeling the moisture seeping there. Macy's finger slides into the woman, and mine slips into my own. I close my eyes...imagining him. HIs fingers inside of me. I slide a second and a third in, and I whimper, my pussy quaking. 

My eyes open again, and I see the women scissoring. I stumble back to my bed, one hand on my breast, the other on my mound, my body trembling with pent up frustration and desire. My breathing comes out fast and in short bursts, and I whimper his name as I plunder my pussy with my fingers. I see his dark, stormy eyes in my mind's eye, and I whimper, trembling.

A sound startles me, and I pause, opening my eyes in time to see Jake enter my room. He smiles at me, clearly glad to have surprised me.

"Missing me, I see," he says, laughing lightly. My heart thunders, nearly bursting. He's back...and he came to me first. 

"Always," I reply, my voice husky with arousal. My answer is reflected in his eyes as they darken, and he pulls off his tie. I climb onto my knees and reach for him, pulling him closer to the bed, and I yank open his dress shirt, mindless of the buttons I just sent scattering onto the floor. I lean in, kissing his chest, my tongue flicking over his nipples. He moans, lifting me, raising my left leg to wrap around his waist, and pushes me onto the bed, his half-dressed form pressing against my naked body. I feel his bare chest push against my full breasts, and I look up, my eyes caught by his. My heart pounds faster, and then he leans in, his mouth capturing mine in our first kiss. It's searing, deep, and I whimper, my hands delving into his hair as our tongues tangle in fiery passion. His lips never leave mine, but I feel his hand between us, unbuckling his belt and lowering his zipper until the firm head of his cock is pressed against my core. 

Without a word, he slides into me, and his tongue imitates his cock, plunging in deep. My body trembles, tightening, squeezing him in welcome. I've missed this...missed him. He thrusts slowly, rhythmically into me, making love for the first time. My senses are on overdrive, and I wrap both legs around his waist. When our kiss ends, I press soft, heated hisses on his neck and up behind his ear, suckling his earlobe. He kisses my breasts, laving them with attention before biting each nipple, marking me again. 

He feels me trembling and knows I am close to release, so he pulls back and gently turns me onto my belly. My breath catches. I know what is coming. Without being told, I raise my hips, maneuvering my body into a partially kneeling position, legs parted, head down. I'm nervous. This is new for me, but I trust him.

I feel his hands on my bottom, kneading the globes of my ass, and moisture seeps from my sensitized cunt. He spreads my ass cheeks, and I feel his finger swipe arousal from my pussy and smear it over my dark hole. His fingertip slips in, and I tense, but I force myself to relax. I trust him.

He pushes his finger in deeper, and I reach back, grasping his hand. My voice is soft, breathy, but I need to say this, "I want your cock, Jake. I...I trust you."

His hand stills for a moment, and then he pulls his finger out of me. He presses tender kisses on my back, whispering words of thanks and praise of my beauty. He kisses each ass cheek, biting one, and then he gets into position, and the tip of his cock teases my dark hole. He slowly guide just a little into me, and I wince. His cock is so thick. I take a deep breath and force my muscles to relax, and he pushes in a little more. My puckered hole resists, tightening, but then his finger moves to my clit and massages, and as my pussy gushes in arousal, my body releases, allowing him to slide in deeper. He continues slowly, gently guiding his cock into my tight ass hole as he teases my clit. Before I realize it, he is fully seated, and he stills, letting me adjust to the feel of him. My breathing is labored and raspy, but a sense of pride fills me. Arching, I raise my upper body, accepting the pain, relishing it as I reach back. He seems to know what I want, what I need, and he leans forward. I grasp the back of his neck, drawing his face to mine as I turn to look into his. We kiss, deeply. It's a slow, burning kiss, full of words that neither has spoken. When it ends, we smile, and I bend again.

He grips my hips and draws back, and then he slams into me hard. I moan, pain and pleasure shooting through me, and he repeats the motion, drawing back before thrusting in deep. I feel owned, possessed, and...free. I've never felt so free in my life.

He fucks me hard and deep, and tears run down my cheeks. His fingers play with my pussy, and my nerve endings are shooting sparks through me. Faster and faster he fucks, and my body sways beneath him until I feel his cock twitch, and I know that he is close. Suddenly, he pulls out of me and flips me onto my back. I look into is face in confusion, but his visage is one of fierce desire. 

"You're mine," he growls, and I nod, a lump forming in my throat so I am unable to speak. He jerks his cock once, twice, and then he shoots burst after burst of ropey cum onto my breasts, my pussy, my lips, covering me in his seed. When he stills, his cock flaccid and his chest heaving, he places his hands on my breasts, massaging his cum into my skin. He is marking me in another way, claiming my body for him. Her rubs his semen into the skin of my pussy, and then he pinches my clit. It is just enough to send me over the edge, and I scream out, my body jerking, convulsing as I release, summing under his gaze.

My eyes are closed, and when my body finally relaxes, I feel his lips on my neck. He kisses, licks, and bites, and I giggle. My eyes open to see his staring into mine, and we kiss again, slowly, deeply as he falls onto the bed beside me and pulls me against him, holding me close. We fall asleep, sated, exhausted. It is our first time.

Entry 9

He returned to his wife last night. After spending a blissful 24 hours holed away in my apartment alternately making love, fucking, and making love, he had to go home. I understand. She is his real life. I am his fantasy.

I hit send on an e-mail I just wrote and close my laptop, stretching out on my bed as I do. After several hours editing photos in my office, I'd needed a change and moved to my bedroom. Now, work is done, so I can relax. I consider cooking the chicken I have defrosting in the refrigerator, but I don't feel like eating. I glance at my closed blinds, wondering if he is doing the same. I stand, padding over to the window and flicking one slat up. He isn't there. Sighing, I drop the slat and head to the kitchen to cook. Just as I pull out a pan, I hear my phone ding. I glance at my phone on the charger. It's a message from my fuck buddy, whom I've neglected lately.

FB: Horny?

You'd better believe it, I think. But I can't tell him. He'd think it was permission to come over.

Me: Busy. Raincheck?

FB: Blueball bitch.

Me: Pussy addict!

FB: I'm addicted to urs

Me: Liar. You're addicted to everyone's

FB: True

FB: See you @ work 2morrow

Me: Later

I toss my phone on the counter and return to the pan and the chicken, seasoning the meat before tossing it into a little olive oil and sautéed onions and bell pepper. My thoughts drift to my other job, the non-freelance photographer job. I also am an investigator at a private detective agency. I'm almost done with my latest case, a boring insurance fraud situation. Just as the client suspected, a man who had taken out a huge insurance policy right before hurting his back was lying, and I had the evidence to prove it. I'd just e-mailed the evidence to my boss for his morning meeting with the client.

I take the chicken off the burner and fill a tortilla shell with the chicken mixture, some salsa, cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Homemade fajitas were easy and yummy. I take a big bite as I carry my plate to the sofa and sit, lifting my feet to rest on an ottoman. I hit the power button on the television remote and reach over to pull up the blinds on the big picture window. My eyes widen as I see the image in front of me. It's Macy in her car having full-on sex with a man that I can tell is not her husband. His cock is much smaller than Jake's. 

Trying to be as subtle as possible, I lower the blind before dropping my plate and unfinished fajita on the end table. I fumble around to find my camera, and I position the lens so that I can get clear shots from between the slats. I snap a dozen photos before they finish. I watch as she straightens her clothes and leaves the car, and the man drives away. Macy climbs the stairs to her apartment and enters. I watch the trail of lights flicker on as she makes her way to their bedroom, and probably the bathroom beyond it, if I were to guess. I return my camera to the case and reopen the blind, sitting down to finish my fajita, but my mind is racing. As I finish eating, I see Macy leave the apartment again, this time wearing her nursing scrubs. She jumps into her car and leaves. I shake my head and go into the kitchen, washing the dishes. I am just about to pull out the vacuum cleaner when I see his vehicle pull up.

He unloads a fishing rod and tackle box from the back of the vehicle, and I smile. He begins to walk toward his apartment when he pauses, turning to look at my bedroom window. He sees it is closed, and a flicker of disappointment touches his face before his eyes spy me in the living room window. He grins, motioning that he's going to clean up before coming over. I nod. But I have no intention of him coming over to my place. It's time for the next phase.

I give him 10 minutes to put away the fishing equipment and to get into the shower, and then I climb the steps to his apartment. I try the knob, and the door opens, just as I knew it would. He was in a hurry and forgot to lock it. He make my way through the apartment, its layout identical to mine, and toward the sound of running water. I'm going to surprise him. I open the bathroom door, and steam pours out. 

Methodically, I undress, leaving my clothes on the floor, and then I open the glass door to the shower. He starts, surprised, and then a lecherous grin covers his face as his eyes rake over my naked body. He pulls me to him, kissing me deeply as his hands grope my ass, pulling me flush against his naked body, slightly lifting me off my feet. He lifts me, guiding my legs to wrap around his waist as he turns me toward the shower spray. The hot water rains on my hair, and I'm soaked. He kisses my neck and behind my ear then returns to my lips just as he eases himself into my waiting pussy. I moan into his mouth, joyous to be filled with him again. I wrap my arm around his neck, lifting up a bit, my breasts pressed against his chest. I nip his shoulder, lightly scraping his skin with my tongue. The roughness seems to get to him, and his gentle thrusts become ragged, disjointed, faster. He presses my back against the wall, and he begins to pound into my willing cunt. I pant, my pussy rippling and clenching his cock, joined with him. He bites my neck, sucking as he does so, and my body jolts. 

Over and over he thrusts into me, and through it all, I respond, kissing, nipping, squeezing, encouraging him to take more. The water from the shower cools as we fuck, and when we come, our legs give out beneath us, and we fall to the floor of the shower, a tangle of arms and legs. We laugh, loud and free, and then we kiss again. 

We shower for real after that, and we leave the bathroom happy. I wear a towel wrapped around my body, he around his waist. He guides me to the bedroom, their bedroom. The bedroom he shares with his wife. 

He stands beside the bed and runs his hands over my shoulders and arms. "I've never cheated on my wife before this," he says huskily. "I wish..." he trails off, shaking his head.

He wishes we weren't cheating, that we'd met before her. I understand that. 

I tiptoe and press the sweetest of kisses on his lips, then his cheeks, his forehead, and the tip of his nose. He smiles, chuckling, and lifts a hand to caress my cheek. He gently tugs the towel from my body, and the cool air of the room washes over me. I smile into his eyes. He's nervous about having sex in the bed he shares with his wife. But I know she's had sex with others there, maybe dozens of times.

I take his hand from my cheek and kiss the palm before slipping my own into it. I lead him closer to the bed and push his towel from his hips. His cock is at half mast, and I smile. I love his cock. I drop a soft kiss on the head and he inhales sharply. Oh, he's sensitive tonight.

I wrap my hand around the base and squeeze, drawing my hand up the length of him. He grunts, spreading his legs for balance, and I wrap my lips around the head, swirling my tongue over him, teasing the underside of the head. His hands slide into my hair, holding me there, and I smile against his cock, sinking lower, taking more of his length into my mouth. I suck his cock, bobbing my head up and down his shaft, feeling it lengthen and harden against my tongue. I taste his precum, and I moan, savoring his flavor. And then he joins me, his hips begin to move, and I know he's close. He holds my head still and thrusts into my mouth. I relax my jaw and breathe through my nose, feeling the tip hit the back of my throat. He thrust in again, pushing more of his prick into my throat, and I swallow, moaning as I do so. 

"Oh, fuck!" he grinds out behind his teeth, and then I feel it. His hot cum shooting down my throat. He shoots again, my mouth filling, semen falling from my lips. I can't drink fast enough. He pulls out of my mouth, shooting another load on my neck and chest. He is panting, and so am I. I look up at him, unable to speak, and he climbs onto the bed, pulling up with him.

He kisses me deeply, rubbing his semen into my skin again, and then he kisses my neck, biting it, and then moves to my breasts, kissing and biting both. He kisses my abs and my stomach, and then he moves to my pussy. He kisses my womanhood and then bites down hard, leaving a mark. He spreads my legs with his shoulders and buries his face in my shaved cunt, his nose and mouth pressing against the seam of my pussy, and then he slides his tongue into me. I gasp, hips bucking up, and I grip the bedsheets as he licks and licks, his tongue darting in and stroking my inner folds. He torments my needy quim, and his hands tease my excited nipples. I am at his mercy, blissfully savoring every electric touch from his tongue and talented fingers. Just when I think I can't take any more, he bites down on my clit, and my whole world shatters, a strangled scream echoing around the room as I burst, cumming, gushing into his mouth and down my legs, my body spasming wildly. 

When the echoes die down and my body stills, I stare at him, my mouth still open from my cries. He chuckles, crawling over me, pressing me into the bed, kissing me until my head is spinning.

"It's time," he says. "Mark me as yours."

Entry 10

He's gone for work again, and I miss him fiercely. This time, though, it will only be for a couple of days. I decide to open the blinds in my apartment and clean my windows. As I do, I see a folded note on my bedroom windowsill. Curious, I open it. It's a note from him.

I will count the hours until I can see your beauty through my window again. -J-

I blush, giggling like a schoolgirl. I don't think I even giggled like that as a school girl. Smiling a goofy smile, I reread the note and slide it into a drawer where I store keepsakes. I hum a tune as I work, spraying glass cleaner and wiping away the streaks. When I am finished, I grasp the strings to lower the blinds but stop when I see his wife wearing a modest bikini and heading to the pool. I close the blind, thoughtful as I do so, toying with an idea.

I rummage through my swimming suit drawer and pull out a fire engine red two piece, the tiny scraps of fabric and thin string hardly qualifying as clothing, but it will suit my purposes. I strip and slip the bikini on, staring at myself in my mirror. My full breasts are barely held by the triangles, and the string that runs between my ass cheeks is nearly invisible. But his marks are bright and clear on my skin. They're on my nipples, thighs, and ass. I grin, knowing that she will see them and not know that he gave them to me.

I sling a towel over my shoulder and saunter out to the pool. Macy is doing laps, swimming the length of the pool. I decide to forgo the pool and head to the jacuzzi, sinking into the hot, bubbling water. I watch her finish her laps, and when she climbs out of the pool, I wave. She waves back and comes closer, smiling broadly.

"Well, hello, Sarah!" she says, her bubbly personality grating on my nerves.

"Hello...Macy, right?" I ask, pretending not to remember. She nods, climbing into the jacuzzi across from me.

We strike up a light-hearted conversation about the weather, the quietness of the pool, and a local jazz club that is opening downtown before she pipes up, "I see you weren't kidding about being sore from too much sex," she says, pointing to the marks that were obviously made by teeth.

I chuckle, nodding as I stroke the mark on my breast. "Mhm...I wouldn't say too much sex, but very satisfying sex," I reply, laughing.

Macy sighs, looking wistfully at the marks on my body, "Satisfying sex. I wonder what that's like."

My eyes narrow slightly. I know she's lying. I saw the time her husband fucked her against our window. I saw her being groped and scissoring the woman in her apartment. I also saw her getting pummeled by a man in her car, and not once did I see her complain or look bored. I relaxed my expression, playing along.

Silently, I cross the jacuzzi and sit beside her before turning my upper body to face her. Our breasts bump against each other and jiggle, and I smile. "Have you ever kissed a woman?" I ask.

She pretends to be shocked, opening her eyes wide and lowering them, but I know better. She shakes her head, so I swallow my accusation and lift her chin, lightly swiping my lips against her. Her lips are soft and full, and I press mine against hers a bit more. She is receptive, so I slide my hands around her waist, caressing the warm skin there. As we kiss, she gives up her act and slither her hands to my breasts, cupping them over my tiny bikini. I slide a finger into her bikini bottom and rub her pussy lips, darting a finger inside of her. She gasps against my mouth, and her hips move against my hand.

Our kiss becomes deeper, tongues teasing and tangling, breath coming out in stilted gasps, and she unties my bikini top, lifting it before dropping her head and suckling my nipple. I moan, letting her lave attention on my breast, darting my finger into her manicured pussy. We grope, tease, and kiss until we are breathless and both aroused.

Finally, I pull back, smiling seductively at her. I climb out of the jacuzzi and stretch out on a chaise lounge in the open sun. No one is around, so I tug at the strings on my hips, letting the bottom of my bikini fall, revealing every inch of my naked body to the sun, to her, and to anyone who walks by.

I see her gasp, her breasts heaving. She is scandalized and turned on. I don't say a word. I just stare at her, waiting.

As though drawn to me like a magnet, she follows me out of the jacuzzi, removing her bikini as she walks. Her breasts bounce as she walks, but I am not particularly attracted to women, so I begin to tease my clit to heighten my arousal. She stops beside my chair, and I open my legs.

"Have a taste?" I ask, and she grins greedily, dropping between my knees and shoving her face in my cunt. She is an expert, licking and sucking, nipping at my clit. She feasts on my pussy, coaxing my arousal to seep from my lower lips. I play with my nipples as she eats me out, my hips moving, and when I feel myself about to cum, I grab her head, shoving it into my cunt, smothering her as I cum, gushing onto her face.

She laughs when we finish, and I smile wickedly at her. "Your turn," I coo, and she stretches out beside me on the chaise lounge. I decide to tease her a bit, dropping little kisses on her neck and breasts, licking her nipples and suckling them. I kiss lower down her body and pinch her nipples as I do so, tugging and twisting them as she moans. Her pussy is trimmed nicely, so I tease her slit with my fingers, tracing it and dipping a gentle finger into her from time to time. She is so aroused that I have to stop periodically to prevent her from orgasming too soon. Over and over I bring her to the edge, and then I stop, driving her wild with need.

Finally, when I see she is on the brink of wild, I pinch her clit and slide two fingers inside of her, and I feel it...the release as she spasms, screaming like a bitch in heat.

When she settles down, I grin, standing and wrapping my towel around my body. I pick up my bikini and turn to her. "Do you have plans tomorrow at this time?"

She shakes her head, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "None," she replies.

"What do you think of threesomes?" I query.

Her eyes light up, and she sits up on the chair. "I've never had one but would love to try."

"Great!" I say. "I'll get my fuck buddy to come over to my apartment at this time tomorrow. See you there."

Entry 11

"Don't forget," I say to my fuck buddy, "that she is the one you're fucking, not me, okay?"

He nods, excited to be part of a threesome again. He's such a horndog, and once, he was just what I wanted in my life. No complications. No romance. No strings. But ever since I met Jake...my wants have changed.

"Stop worrying, Sarah," he replies, rubbing my shoulders and hugging me lightly, his hands remaining firmly at my waist as I'd warned him. "I let you two get to it, you get her to relax while I see all sorts of goodies. Then I join and focus on her, fucking her into oblivion."

I roll my eyes at his description and laugh, just as I see Macy leave her apartment and walk toward mine. I jerk my head toward the window to indicate that she's on her way, and he grins.

"She's cute. I'll enjoy that prime plump pussy of hers."

Again rolling my eyes, I leave the bedroom and open the door to my apartment, smiling as I invite Macy in. I kiss her when she enters, wanting to put her at ease, and I grope her through her clothes. She returns the kiss, her hands sliding into my panties, the only clothing I'm wearing besides a camisole that leaves little to the imagination. She rubs my ass and slides her hand to my mound, cupping me. My body instinctively responds, moisture gathering between my thighs as her finger rubs my slit. I moan, kissing her deeper, tugging her skirt up around her waist, my fingers tangling in the strings of her thong.

"As beautiful as this sight is, ladies, I'd like to be part of it," my buddy says. We break apart, laughing softly, following him into the bedroom.

My buddy is a good looking guy, and Macy is eyeing him like a popsicle on a hot, summer day. I used to do the same, but now that I've experienced Jake, he just doesn't seem as exciting.

I introduce them to each other, and they smile flirtatiously at each other. Yes, they're definitely going to enjoy fucking each other.

"Please continue, ladies," he says, his hand sweeping toward the bed as he moves to the windowsill, sitting on it. His back is to the open window, and the lamp is on in my bedroom.

Macy takes to his invitation immediately, grabbing my bottom and pulling me closer to her, kissing me fiercely. I inwardly grimace, truly hating this woman, but pinch her nipples instead. She moans into my mouth, and my hands slide to her panties below the skirt that is completely wrapped around her waist. I slip my fingers under the waistband, tracing her ass crack with my fingertips, and she shivers, her breath quickening. She pulls from the kiss and yanks my camisole off, my full breasts bouncing, rubbing against her chest. She pulls her shirt off, and her naked breasts caress mine, sensually rubbing together. Her breasts are soft, and I enjoy their touch against mine, so I press closer, crushing our breasts together, my fingertip teasing her dark hole. She is relaxed, evidently experienced with ass play, something that tells me she's had a lot of sex with men other than her husband. I was Jake's first.

I push my finger in deeper, and she moans, arching her back, kissing me again, her hands caressing my body, stroking my sides. I bite her bottom lip, and she gasps, her hands pushing my panties down. They drop to the floor, and I hear my fuck buddy's breathing become labored as he watches us. I turn my face to wink at him, and he grins at me, his eyebrows wiggling. He's excited, his hand stroking his cock. Sometime during this, he'd undressed and was standing near the wall, his grey eyes watching every movement.

When my panties are gone, she strokes my pussy again, but I stop her, grabbing her hands with both of mine. She looks up at me, unsure, and I smile comfortingly before I kiss her. When she is breathing hard, I push her back against the bed and crawl over her, kissing her lips as I rip off her panties. She whimpers, her cunt gushing, and I slap her pussy hard. She screams, surprised, but I rub a finger against her clit, and she settles, moaning in desire. I lick her nipple, sucking it to arousal before tugging it with my teeth. She's writhing, her hips bucking, so I hold her hips down by pressing on the lower part of her stomach with one hand, and I suck her other nipple before tugging it, too. When she is panting and arching her back, I slap her pussy again, this time hitting the bundle of nerves. She screams, her body jerking, and I see cum pour from her pussy.

I smile, sitting back and watching her come back to earth. She looks up at me with a sated, happy expression, and I smile at her, kissing her gently. My fuckbuddy joins us on the bed, kneeling on the other side of her, and he slides his hands over her soft, cushiony body. She looks at him and smiles, widening her legs, inviting him there. She's such a slut. So am I, I acknowledge, but she is, too.

He needs no other invitation, and he settles between her legs, lifting her hips as he does so. I move over to her face, straddling her, lowering my pussy to her lips. She knows what to do, and she immediately begins licking my cunt. I distract her by lowering my hips and raising them, teasing her with my sweet juices, and I grope her breasts, molding them, pinching her nipples until she is moving her hips in the air without thought.

Suddenly, he thrusts his long, hard cock into her soaked pussy, and she moans into my pussy. I look at him, and he's looking between my thighs, watching her tongue dart into my quim. I grin, pinching her nipples and pushing my hips down, making her lick my pussy until I'm trembling just as she is beneath us.

I hear a car door slam shut, and I instinctively know it's him. My heart picks up speed as I watch him leave his car with his overnight bag in hand and head toward his apartment stairs, but he turns to glance at my window. He wants me.

But when he looks inside, he sees a man fucking a woman on my bed. My heart aches because I see the confusion followed by disbelief then hurt and anger cross his face. He looks up at his apartment then back to my window before storming to my front door. I sigh in relief and crawl off of Macy and the bed, grabbing my robe and sliding it on. Just as I tie the belt, my door flies open, hitting the wall with a hard thud, and I hear the tell-tale sound of his bag hitting the floor.

His footsteps pound on the floor, and then he's there, standing in my bedroom doorway, handsome and furious. He blinks, seeing me standing in a red robe and on the bed a man fucking his wife. He takes a moment, looking back and forth, trying to process what he is seeing.

Then, in a raspy, hoarse voice laced with pain, he says, "How could you?"

Macy screams, seeing Jake for the first time and kicks the horndog away, pulling at the sheets to try to cover her nakedness. My fuckbuddy stands awkwardly, but he doesn't try to hid his cock.

"Oh, honey, it's not what it looks like," Macy squeaks out, trying to get out of the mess she is in. "I...he...we...uhm..."

"How could you?" Jake repeats, and I look up at him. But he isn't looking at his wife. He's looking at me. "How could you fuck another man?"

My heart skips a beat, and hope blooms in my chest. I reach out to touch his arm, but he flinches, yanking it away.

"Honey, please, I'm sorry," Macy sobs loudly, black mascara tears running down her face. "It was a mistake. It'll never happen again! I swear!"

But Jake isn't listening to her. He's staring at the opening in my robe, his bite mark on my breast bright red on my skin. "You promised," he said simply before turning from me and walking toward the door.

"Jake," I whisper, my voice strangled, fear shaking me as I follow, my hand clutching his arm. This time, he doesn't shake me off, and he pauses but doesn't turn to me. "I didn't. I swear. He didn't touch me beyond a hug. I haven't been with a man since you."

"What?" shrieks Macy, her face bright red as she stamps her foot. "You slept with her?!"

"It's true, uhm...Jake, is it?" interjects my buddy. He's wrapped a sheet around his waist and moved around the bed so we can hear him over Macy's continued ranting. "She told me I couldn't touch her sexually, that she belonged to you."

Jake turns at this, looking into my face. Macy's eyes bulge out of hers, and she runs around the bed and, before I can react, pulls my hair, my head jerking back. I cry out in pained surprise, and my buddy grabs her around the waist, pulling her away from me.

"You whore! You bitch! You fucking bitch!" she yells at me, screaming insults and curses at me, but I ignore her. I am looking at Jake, hoping he'll believe me, that he'll know how much he means to me.

"I made a promise to you, Jake," I say simply. "You're everything I've always wanted, what I thought I had once and lost, but being with you has shown me that it wasn't real. This, you, us...we're real. I know we didn't do it the proper way. I get that. But..." I pause, my heart thundering in my chest, my voice cracking on the last words, "I love you, Jake. I've always belonged to you."

A piercing cry reverberates on the walls, and Macy is fighting to push my buddy away, her arm and legs kicking and hitting, but he holds her back. Jake's gaze is on me, though, his eyes drinking in mine, and then he's there, holding me, grasping my body tightly to his, kissing me with a searing kiss that makes my knees buckle. Our tongues dance, twirling and twisting in an erotic tango until we are breathless, and we pull back, resting our foreheads against each other's, and I hear it, rough, gravely, emotionally, "I love you, Sarah. You're mine, and you always will be."

Entry 12

I am in my bedroom, clearing out half of my closet and dresser for him. I glance through the window and see him boxing up his workout equipment. He is bringing over a few small pieces and putting the rest in storage until we can get a larger place. My heart skips when I see him turn to smile at me. He waves, and I wave back.

"I love you," he mouths, and I grin widely, my heart feeling as though it will burst. 

I sign, "I love you," as I mouth back. 

He returns to his work, and so do I. When I reach the nightstand, I pull out my old journal, the one I started the day I married my ex-husband. I don't open it right away, I know what it says. I penned the words, after all. But my fingers can't help but open it after a few moments, automatically turning to an entry just from two years ago.

The pages are smudged, the ink smeared with my tears. I'd cried a river when I wrote the words on the last pages.

Dear Diary,

Michael is cheating on me. I didn't want to believe it when Sicily told me she saw him "looking cozy," as she called it, with another woman at a restaurant a few days ago, but I had noticed a difference in him lately. I was scared to ask him. I tried to, but I was afraid that if he wasn't, he'd be hurt and betrayed that I didn't have faith in him. So, I hired a private detective...a Dante Hannigan...to follow him. 

When Mr. Hannigan brought the evidence to the studio where I work, I almost passed out. He had so many photos. Michael's been screwing a woman named Macy George for months now. Mr. Hannigan had pictures of them meeting at a Michael's office, and he fucked her on his desk! I once begged him to take me on a desk, and he refused to...he said it was too unsanitary. Oh, I'm so angry....

In the week that Mr. Hannigan followed him, Michael met that hussy four times: his office, a dark jazz club, a restaurant and hotel afterward, and...this is what hit me the hardest...in our home! He had sex with another woman in OUR house! in OUR bed! Oh, God, I'm angry.

And hurt.

That bastard made promises to me. He fucking begged me to date him when we met. I didn't want to. I wasn't ready to date seriously, but he pursued me until I said yes, the fucking asshole. 

Six years. Six fucking years together, and he bangs some blonde bimbo.

Well, not a bimbo. She's smart.

But she's still a cunt whore. Sorry diary, I hate that "c" word said about a woman. But she's a whore, and Michael's a big, fucking, asshat of a dick.

I don't know what I'm going to do or say. I never expected to be in this situation. Michael was my college sweetheart. We were supposed to be one of those couples who made it. I don't understand why he did this to me...to us. We were trying to get pregnant, the fucking bastard.

I wipe a stray tear from her eyes, turning the page. There is more of the same on that page, more details about Michael's hookups with Macy as told by their credit card records. He'd taken the woman to the restaurant where he proposed to Sarah and then to the cabin in the mountains where they'd spent their honeymoon. 

The next two pages stick together, so I skip them, turning to another page that has fewer tears staining the page, but the handwriting is fierce and violent in its strokes.

Dear Diary,

Michael denied it. He fucking denied it! When I asked him if he was having an affair, he started asking me if I was crazy and how I could possibly accuse him of cheating and didn't I have faith in him. Lying prick bastard. I let him continue his emotionally abusive browbeating then shut him up by pouring the photos out of the envelope Mr. Hannigan gave to me. 

Michael's mouth just shut in mid sentence. His eyes bulged out of his face and he turned white as a sheet. 

I felt powerful then, but he recovered faster than he ever did after sex. He actually started blaming ME for HIS infidelity! He said I was too rigid in bed, that I was cold and unresponsive. He fucking broke my heart all over again.

So, I took off my ring and chucked it in his face. It cut his cheek, and I laughed. The fucktard bastard.

I smile ruefully as I finish the entry, tears glistening in my eyes. Removing my wedding ring had been difficult. It had been placed with my finger and been a symbol of something I thought was special, but in the end, it was filthy. I turn the page to a new one, this one not stained with tears at all.

Dear Diary,

Michael broke it off with the slut. Mr. Hannigan is still following Michael because I hired him for two weeks. He said he's still digging for any evidence that would help me in a divorce, if I go that route. Anyway, Mr. Hannigan said Michael met Macy at a hideaway cafe and told her he wants to work things out with his wife. The whore got so pissed that she threw hot coffee all over him. Mr. Hannigan's pictures are priceless. I laughed for the first time since I found out about all this.

Mr. Hannigan told me I'm beautiful when I smile. Michael hasn't complimented my looks in...I can't remember how long it's been.

Michael got home after me today and had a big coffee stain on his shirt. He told me he's sorry and asked me to forgive him. I said I'd think about it.

(Later that day)

Still thinking.

(Later that night)

Thinking, weighing pros and cons, still angry and hurt.

(The next morning)

Fuck the bastard and his whore. I'm filing for a divorce.

I smirk as I read that entry. I knew why I wrote those two bold sentences. Mr. Hannigan had texted me that night, a long, flirtatious, deliciously sexy text. I turn several pages.

Dear Diary,

The divorce is going through faster than expected. We don't have kids, and we're just renting, so we don't have to sell a house and split the money. It's hard to believe that six years with someone can be dissolved so quickly. It's sad, really, this fast-food world and its fast-food marriages and divorces. 

I really wanted us to last...

I swallow a lump in my throat, not because I miss Michael anymore but because what he did to our marriage destroyed my innocence and hope. I flip through more pages and turn to one written in big, bold handwriting.

Dear Diary,

Yowza, za, za, zing! Mr. Dante Hannigan fucked me on his desk! Holy fucking cow, it was amazing! My pussy hasn't felt so good in months. 

I was worried I wouldn't know what to do, but it all came back fast. Whew! It was intense! I think I'll be sore tomorrow.

Oh! And Mr. Hannigan offered me a job at his P.I. firm. He wants me to take photos for his cases. I told him it can only be part time since I'm opening my own studio, and he's fine with it. Happy day! Things are looking up!

My jaw clenches because I know what's coming. I straighten my spine, sitting on a nearby chair.

Dear Diary,

Michael is making me sell the studio. We live in a community property state, and even though I purchased the space with my own money, I did so while we were married. It belongs to both of us. Asshole.

I flip to the next page.

Dear Diary,

It's official. Dante and I are fuck buddies. We talked about it. We don't want drama. We don't was a relationship (besides friendship and work). We don't want commitment. We do want sex, lots of it. So, we're fuck buddies. I feel more satisfied than I have in years.

Scratch that. I feel satisfied sexually, not emotionally. I'm raw...angry...pissed...I want to hurt that bitch so badly. 

Dante says he'll help me get revenge. He's going to keep an eye on her to see what he can dig up.

I smirk, remembering all the dirt Dante excavated, the hookups, the affairs, the one-night flings, the men and the women she took to her bed. Macy George was a lying bitch who had destroyed my marriage and was treating her own husband like shit.

I stand, tossing the journal into a garbage bag. That was the old me. I was done with it. I'd cried my tears over George. I'd experienced no-strings, wild sex. I'd punished the trollop who helped my ex-husband destroy my marriage.

I tie the bag and carry it to the door, opening it wide when I see Jake coming toward me, carrying a heavy box. He grins at me, placing the box on the floor inside the apartment and taking the bag from my hands, dropping it outside. Wordlessly, he wraps me in a tight embrace, kissing me lovingly. I melt into him, my heart skipping to a happy rhythm that was new to me. I'd confessed all to Jake, told him about my marriage, about the affair between my ex and and his. 

That was the easy part.

The hard part was confessing the punishment. I hadn't planned to fall in love. He was glad that I did.

Jake kicks the door closed, leaving the bag and box in the same positions. He deepens our kiss, sweeping me up into his arms like in the old Doris Day and Rock Hudson movies he knows I love. He carries me to the bed and lays me on the new sheets we bought the day he stormed in on the threesome. We burned the old ones.

We undress each other slowly, tenderly sliding our hands over each other's skin, enjoying the slow, easy touches and that we didn't have to rush. I kiss his neck, dropping hot little kisses up ward until I kiss behind his ear. He shivers, and I giggle, a breathy sound of joy. He kisses my lips, my breasts, my pussy, and my bottom, marking each with a firm suckle. I moan, my body already in overdrive. It never takes long for Jake to get me worked up.

He is over me, his eyes gazing into mine, his arms on either side of my head, and I feel his cock teasing my entrance. He bites my lips and growls, "Whose lips are these?"

"Yours," I reply, my voice breathless.

"And these breasts," he says, "to whom do they belong?" He bites each at the nipple, and I cry a strangled sound as my back arches, my body trembling in desire.

"Yours!" I cry out, my voice husky with passion.

His hand skirts my hips, sliding over my bottom, and he slips one finger into the rim of my dark hole. My body tightens, and I breathe deeply, telling myself to relax. 

"And this hole," he grinds out, his voice harsh, aroused, "this hole that was a virgin paradise when I took it, that has only known my cock and will only ever know MY cock...whose is it?"

"Oh, god...YOURS" I groan, my body trembling violently. I strain to hold back my orgasm. 

He leans down, biting my mound, and I gasp, my hips bucking upward, moisture seeping from my lips, but I grab the bedsheets and hold tightly, panting, holding back my release.

"And this beautiful plump pussy, my love," he growls, his eyes pinning mine with the depths of their adoration and desire. "Who owns this sweet cunt?

"You," I cry out, "only fucking you!"

He thrusts into my sopping cunt, pulls back and thrusts again, sinking deep into my tender folds. He slips another finger into my ass as he fucks my pussy, and just when I think that I cannot possibly feel any better, he leans down, simultaneously biting my nipple and pinching my clit.

My body jerks violently, and I scream, crying out in blessed release, my body convulsing around his cock, screaming and moving wildly, my eyes rolling back. I'm flung into he heavens, free, so free, bound only by the wings of love that keep me soaring. I didn't want strings. I didn't want commitment or promises because I thought they only led to heartache. But now, with this man, I want every promise of forever. I belong to him, and he belongs to me. 

We come crashing back to reality, a light ringing in my ears, my body sated and unable to move from exhaustion. He is on top of me, limp, breathing heavily. I brush his hair from his face and kiss his cheek. He smiles, kisses my nose, and rolls off of me. 

I glance out the window and see Macy pull her hand out of her panties in the now empty workout room in her apartment. I laugh. He laughs. and gets up, lowering the blind.

"Let's keep this closed, shall we?" he asks, climbing back into bed and pulling me into his arms. I nod, agreeing, snuggling close to him, my head on his chest as I listen to his heartbeat. I don't want anyone else to see us making love, having sex, fucking...whatever we're doing, and for once, the reason is simple. I don't want them to see us, to see him that way...because he's mine, all mine.

• 4 months later...

Archived