Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Real_RP

Looking but not found it yet!

Real_RP
Posted (edited)

I am also looking for a roleplay partner - at least one who is willing to invest in a story.  

I am starting to think that I am somehow the weird one.  With so much fantasy on offer, I am looking for the strangest of them all - romance.   I want to share a story with someone who is prepared to let our characters learn about each other and experience situations that happen as the story unfolds (and not pre-scripted in a detailed scenario).

For me, the ideal partner must be a female - I am male and I only want m/f stories.  I do not play female roles because I think they would be a cliche version and probably pretty insuilting to females everywhere!

I won't do anything unnatural, illegal or abusive.  

I don't know if I will find anyone here - I remain hopeful that even if I am weird and a bit too normal, there will be someone out there who will say "well I will give it a go".

Edited by Real_RP
Spelling error

SynCherryYokubo

I’d like to give it a try 🙂 I haven’t found any partners yet either, wanna rp?

Real_RP

Yes for sure!

How do you want to start?  I like to start with as little pre-planned as possible so that the story just evolves whichever way our writing takes it.    Of course, it helps to have some idea of what our characters are like but generally, all I need to get going are a couple of names, perhaps a short character description and.....away we go!

I know that some people prefer more structure so please do let me know how you want to start.

I only play males - it is not a lack of imagination but rather that i do not feel qualified to represent a female and I think I would do a poor job of it.

SynCherryYokubo

I completely understand. Would you rather do a quick rp or do you want something a little more story driven?

Real_RP

I am up for both.  Let's pick two characters and a pace for them to meet and try it and see.

I am ok with a present day setting or historic/future.  You pick a time period and I will pick the place!

SynCherryYokubo

hmm... It could be set in the future! That sounds fun.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• IsabellaRose
      By IsabellaRose
      Katie Watkins hadn't had this much fun in as long as she could remember. The party was loud, filled with teens, beer, music, food... everything she could imagine. She overindulged in the food and beer, dancing and laughing, random guys and girls joining her on the dance floor, grinding against her for a few minutes, then moving on to some other partner. She was in heaven. She needed to taste everything, hear it all, see what was happening in every room, feel every surface, every body pressed against hers, everything. She was going to do it all tonight. Everything.
      She hadn't always been this free-spirited. She used to be the quiet girl, the bookworm, the one who watched everyone else have fun but never participated. The scared one. The one who didn't take risks, didn't take chances. The one who planned everything out to the last detail and stressed when those details invariably didn't fall in line as she expected. But then she had taken ill. At first she had been tired. Just a bit run down. But in only a matter of weeks she was bed-ridden. A week later she had been hospitalized. She lived connected by tubes and wires to various machines. She had been that way for three years. She had missed her teen years.
      Of course, she studied. She was tutored. Her father could afford to pay for everything, and she only had the best. But it wasn't the same. There were no after school activities, no school plays, no book club, no yearbook club. All the things she thought she had wanted to do had been stolen from her by her debilitating disease. But today, she was back. All that was over, and she was making up for lost time.
      She grabbed another beer and downed it in several long gulps, earning her a cheer from the guys in the kitchen. She flashed them a peace sign, then grabbed another beer and took a sip. She blew a kiss to the shirtless hunk holding the tap and sauntered out of the kitchen and down the hall. She wondered what else she was missing. She'd been in the living room, family room, kitchen, dining room, out on the patio, even in the bathroom where several people were partying. She turned the corner from the hall, headed back toward the living room, when she saw the stairs.
      Of course! She hadn't gone upstairs. That's where people went to make out, or have sex, or whatever they did at these parties. She needed to go up there and see what was happening. She walked casually up the stairs, head swaying in time to the music, hair swinging back and forth in front of her eyes. When she reached the top of the stairs, she looked left, then right, then selected a random door. She checked and it was unlocked, so she pushed it open and stepped inside.
    • Real_RP
      By Real_RP
      Looking for a female RP partner to share in a romantic long-term RP.  
      No specific scenario - we would work that out when we chat.  
    • Tactical harem
      By Tactical harem
      There is already a very very detailed preference sheet with plots on my profile. I recommend reading it through when you have time. Be prepared... It's long.
      Be advised I lose interest in RPs very very quickly in heavy smut RPs or those who do not put real effort and detailed lengthy replies. 
    • Kittyslave01
      By Kittyslave01
      In a distant planet, they is two powerful nations that are Rival, the Germinar Republic and the Relitalia Empire. The Germinar Republic would like to free the people and bring them to democracy. The Relitalia empire which is a Martriarchal empire would like to spread the idea that women are superior to men. In the Relitalia empire men are slaves or soldiers. Both countries are in armaments race for the war that is to come and both countries created a new weapon based on a newly found energy source. This new weapon are MBS for Magical Battle Soldiers. They are living created with genetic engineering that are fused with a block of Idroline, the new energy found. These MBS are usually human beings with animals assets and quality. And they possess magic power related to different theme (elements, nature, dimensions, darkness, climats, fantastic magic, physical magic, psyche, ice) usually a MBS possesses maximum 1 or 2 magic.  But sometimes they had some exceptions. One day a MBS looking like a cat boy with wings appeared to Master all magical power. Without understanding quite why this happened he was given to you after his training. You are the imperial princess and heir to the crown. You were beautiful, intelligent but you had a dark side, you were loving BDSM and to dominate your slave. You had a deep sadistic side and you could be really pervert or cruel depending on your mood and how cute was your toy. But because war is about to break out, the empress named you chief of the imperial armies. Alex (your future MBS) was waiting for her mistress to come and get him at his training base
    • vatsayana
      By vatsayana
      age play 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.