Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Real_RP

Looking but not found it yet!

Real_RP

I am also looking for a roleplay partner - at least one who is willing to invest in a story.  

I am starting to think that I am somehow the weird one.  With so much fantasy on offer, I am looking for the strangest of them all - romance.   I want to share a story with someone who is prepared to let our characters learn about each other and experience situations that happen as the story unfolds (and not pre-scripted in a detailed scenario).

For me, the ideal partner must be a female - I am male and I only want m/f stories.  I do not play female roles because I think they would be a cliche version and probably pretty insuilting to females everywhere!

I won't do anything unnatural, illegal or abusive.  

I don't know if I will find anyone here - I remain hopeful that even if I am weird and a bit too normal, there will be someone out there who will say "well I will give it a go".

Edited by Real_RP
Spelling error

SynCherryYokubo

I’d like to give it a try 🙂 I haven’t found any partners yet either, wanna rp?

Real_RP

Yes for sure!

How do you want to start?  I like to start with as little pre-planned as possible so that the story just evolves whichever way our writing takes it.    Of course, it helps to have some idea of what our characters are like but generally, all I need to get going are a couple of names, perhaps a short character description and.....away we go!

I know that some people prefer more structure so please do let me know how you want to start.

I only play males - it is not a lack of imagination but rather that i do not feel qualified to represent a female and I think I would do a poor job of it.

SynCherryYokubo

I completely understand. Would you rather do a quick rp or do you want something a little more story driven?

Real_RP

I am up for both.  Let's pick two characters and a pace for them to meet and try it and see.

I am ok with a present day setting or historic/future.  You pick a time period and I will pick the place!

SynCherryYokubo

hmm... It could be set in the future! That sounds fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.