Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
04narcissis20

1.) Rules

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

1.) Follow all EcchiDreams TOS.
2.) Usᴇ proper grammer, spelling & pᴜɴᴄᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Use ** to indicate actions. Use (()) to indicate OOC chat.
3.) If you have a problem with another user, and cannot resolve it peacefully, please come to me.
4.) Try not to hold up other players without warning. Life happens indeed, however if you are aware that you will be busy for multiple days, please let everyone know.
5.) Post length requirements? There are none. Type as much as you want. As long as you're able to give other players enough to reply back to and keep things moving forward, you should be fine! In addition to that, I understand that not everyone is fluent in English and that is fine too as long as you know the basic grammar, spelling, and punctuation rules when posting. With that said, please do not use barely-visible colors, extremely bright colors, or an incredibly small and indecipherable font size.
6.) No God-Moding, or Auto-Kills, unless agreed to by the user in question.
7.) No advertising here, at all, for any reason .
8.) Do not stretch the page.
9.) Have fun!!
10.) If you do not copy the phrase, "Butterfly Flutterby" below to pre you've read the rules 

11.) You MUST provide a filed out character skeleton within 72 hours of joining, unless a proper reason can be provided; and musy be messaged to the club owner.                                  12.) I can add, delete, or adjust any rules at any time, with no explanation given.

Edited by 04narcissis20