Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
04narcissis20

5.) OOC Chat

Mysthero
1 minute ago, kingddude said:

let's make you the new owner then 

Oh, I dont know about that. I'm shit at running things. Not to mention I'm a switch so my experiences as a dom or even a real sub are not exactly great. I just joined cuz I figured it would be a good place to practice if it got up and running.

kingddude

fine where can my guy buy his first slave 

Edited by kingddude

Mysthero

My assumption would be the Market, if there are active slaves available.

Lollipop

It would be nice to get it going again. The story and background for this place was right up my alley. I mean My OCs have a similar background as this place.

• Love 1

Jason ♡

*sigh* The upsetting part is starting from scratch with roleplaying...but it's not so bad!

Kittyslave01

Is that group still open?

Lollipop

Which group

Kittyslave01

This club?

Kittyslave01

So I can put my profile and start rping ?

kingddude

i could use a slave 

Kittyslave01

Which gender do you want the slave 

Lollipop

I was thinking of starting a new group that had the same kind of background as this. Not solely focused on Masters/Slaves but rather an island that acted as a resort to those who found them selves there with something for everyone's desires.

Kittyslave01

Good idea because they are less and less dom people on this website which is a sign of a dying website 

• Haha 1

Whoreo
6 hours ago, Kittyslave01 said:

Good idea because they are less and less dom people on this website which is a sign of a dying website 

or........and infinitely more likely, it's a sign that this club is dying.......correction: I think this club is dead. I mean the club leader hasn't even been active since the end of September and advertised by spamming ETs boxes of even people who have in their preferences that they......and you're going to love this........don't rp! 🤣 I know because I got one!

sorry but even if I roleplayed, I wouldn't roleplay in this club.......lol sue me.

Kittyslave01

No I understand, but I meant about the website, the ecchi dreams website is dying. To lose such a club and such amount of dom is absolutely dreadful for a roleplay website 

Whoreo
42 minutes ago, Kittyslave01 said:

No I understand, but I meant about the website, the ecchi dreams website is dying. To lose such a club and such amount of dom is absolutely dreadful for a roleplay website 

No it isn't, to both of your baseless assertions. lol

first assertion ~ evidence trumps feelings:

the reason for the strong dip in November is because November has only just begun. seems this site is alive and kicking. as for the second assertion........that's your opinion which is not shared by me, and perhaps a few others. maybe some will feel the way you do, sure. but it's their opinion........

Edited by Whoreo

Lollipop

I will say the in activity of this club isn't much to go by. When this club was most busy, it was 3 or 4 people that were mainly roleplaying. A lot of people joined and quite a few of them sent in character sheets. But I think all of maybe 6 people, (myself included) actually role played here. Plus the creator of the group could even keep track of who they were roleplaying with, which was frustrating. Creator was the only person who had any contact with my Character, and when they stopped signing in I had no reason to keep up with the RP. Then everyone else stopped. And that was after a month of the group being made. The group had potential, it just lacked a good leader, and enough people active role players to keep going which is a shame.

• Love 1

Kittyslave01

I see then it's just how it looks like then. But look at your statistics monthly and you'll see what I am talking about 

Edited by Kittyslave01

Temaelrin

Here's my two cents... 

Yeah, the stats really aren't really the be all and end all. There is usually an uptick in the spring/summer months, usually because of demographics of the people here (Specifically age range), and it being the end of the academic year. People have been saying "This site is dying", "This site is dead" for years. Even back when EcchiDreams used to only get a handful of people on per day, now it sees 80-100 people a day with barely any advertising done on other sites and we still get the nay-sayers. I don't really, usually, take any notice of them anymore, because I've heard it all before and we've grown, and continue to grow.

You should see the numbers of EcchiText/EcchiChat messages sent per hour. I mean - wew. I think the whole issue is a little bit more involved than any simple answer can accurately explain. EcchiDreams isn't going anywhere and in my opinion - it is not dying, yet the stats feed isn't really something to boast about either. It's a lot more complicated than that, because EcchiDreams is certainly a lot more complicated than that. This club isn't the centre of EcchiDreams; there are a lot of things you can do here that doesn't necessarily involve roleplaying - although granted, roleplaying is a big part of this site. In fact it's the main part. But there is a wider community that touches on all kinds of things, that aren't necessarily roleplaying related, somethings aren't even anime/hentai related. There is a gallery, and other such things, things to comment on, lots of things to do. It's a big church, and not everyone does everything.

I usually play "Dom" characters by the way, but I have no interest in roleplaying (really) outside of the mainstream/official RP clubs as stipulated in my Roleplayer Preferences, for example, and I've told the leader of the club on multiple occasions when it's been spammed at me in the chat and EcchiTexts that I have no interest in this club for a myriad of reasons. Speaking of: Quite a lot of people don't roleplay in public for a myriad of reasons, ranging from lack of confidence about role-playing in public, to public roleplaying just not being their thing. As I said... It's a big church. 

On the question of activity from the club owner, and their leadership being brought into question; this is unfortunate. We currently have no system in place for a club that falls inactive, because the leader has left, or fallen inactive. I don't know how to solve this problem other than obvious: If the person who own's the club hasn't logged in for 3 months, do we offer all of the members of that club a chance to own it? or put it up to a vote where they can take owner ship? Or "Auction it off" with EcchiCredits? Do we close the club, and lose all the posts and work that went in to it? What do we do with clubs that are dead, that haven't even been posted in by it's members in a very long time? Or that all of it's members have gone inactive from EcchiDreams? This is something that the staff and I will have to discuss together, which we will hopefully do in the next meeting in December. Chances are we are going to put it to a site wide vote and let other Dreamers have their say in it because this is a big issue for us right now, it's not really dead but there are issues and I totally understand how it can seem like that it's not exactly thriving either. 

If you want to help then by all means, shoot me some EcchiTexts with your ideas; or drop them over in the EcchiMeta club:

Or if you don't want to help out, and become engaged then that's your choice too. I have no gun and even if I did, I wouldn't put it against your head and force you to. 🙂 

Kittyslave01

Alright then ^^ I just had a bad feeling about it but if you assure me that it's fine then I will trust you. I don't have ideas about it but Iwas a bit worried about that. So that's why I was asking other people opinions. 

kingddude
15 hours ago, Kittyslave01 said:

Which gender do you want the slave 

female not that it matters if where starting over 

Kittyslave01

Can you roleplay as a female too?