Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
04narcissis20

6.) The Role Play

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

*Lolita stood in The Haven's large library, looking for a new book to read. She paces the large columns of shelves, hoping to find something that caught her attention.* I hope someone shows up soon.... * She thinks aloud to herself.*

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

*i walk in not knowing where places are so i ask lolita how to get to the kitchen*

04narcissis20

*Lolita stops looking for books, and goes to the front entrance, where her new guest is at. * Hello, my name is Lolita, and I own this establishment. How can I help you,... * She stops, realizing she didn't know her new guest's name.*

willrpwithanyone

Oh, hi Lolita, how are you.

04narcissis20

What is your name? How can I help you?

willrpwithanyone

My nameis Alex William Thompson and i would like a room and and to know where the kitchen is and i go out at night alot.*i smile

04narcissis20

I would be happy to get you a room. If you'll follow me, I'll show you one of the kitchens. I also go out a lot at night. * Lolita turns, after speaking; with a smile playing on her lips, and begins walking towards kitchen 1*

willrpwithanyone

i follow u*so ur like me?

04narcissis20

Like you in what way? *Lolita stops, and looks at Alex in the eyes.* 

willrpwithanyone

um like a vampire*i look down

04narcissis20

No, I am 1/2 Succubus, and 1/2 Human. Though, I suppose vampires could be a cousin of some sort. * She continues to the kitchen, finally arriving.* Here we are, would you like help finding something to eat?

willrpwithanyone

um blood, like animal?*i smile

04narcissis20

*Lolita grins in return* You wouldn't rather have Human blood, instead of Animal, would you?

willrpwithanyone

veins pop out from around my eyes and my eyes urn reddish*yes plz as long as i dont hurt anyone

04narcissis20

Don't worry, I have fresh Human blood, being stored down in the basement. Shall we go there, so you can pick someone out to eat?

willrpwithanyone

they will die cuz im a ripper, i drain every last drop of blood unless someone can get me off*i look at ur neck where ur artery is, i look away

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

Don't worry, that's why I have those things.

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

are they bad or something

04narcissis20

Runaways, trouble makers, none of them have any disease. Would you like to take a look at my selection?

willrpwithanyone

yes plz*i get behind

04narcissis20

*Lolita Leads them away from the kitchen, and towards the basement* What brings you to My Haven, Alex?

willrpwithanyone

just to be safe since it is called the haven and hopeful have some ¨fun¨*i smile

Lollipop

Lollipop walks into the Mansion and stands in the entrance room. He let's a relieved sigh. "Such a familiar feeling...yay! I didn't think I'd stumble upon a place like this. I wonder where everyone is. Should I find who's in charge?" He tilts his head in thought. 

04narcissis20

Yes, it is. *Lolita smiles* Bring more people here, and I'll think about that 'fun' part you were talking about.

s part you

willrpwithanyone

heh k and ill do it just get me a computer and ill get u people all across the world*i smile