6.) The Role Play

04narcissis20

*Lolita stood in The Haven's large library, looking for a new book to read. She paces the large columns of shelves, hoping to find something that caught her attention.* I hope someone shows up soon.... * She thinks aloud to herself.*

Edited by 04narcissis20

*Lolita stops looking for books, and goes to the front entrance, where her new guest is at. * Hello, my name is Lolita, and I own this establishment. How can I help you,... * She stops, realizing she didn't know her new guest's name.*

I would be happy to get you a room. If you'll follow me, I'll show you one of the kitchens. I also go out a lot at night. * Lolita turns, after speaking; with a smile playing on her lips, and begins walking towards kitchen 1*

No, I am 1/2 Succubus, and 1/2 Human. Though, I suppose vampires could be a cousin of some sort. * She continues to the kitchen, finally arriving.* Here we are, would you like help finding something to eat?

Lollipop walks into the Mansion and stands in the entrance room. He let's a relieved sigh. "Such a familiar feeling...yay! I didn't think I'd stumble upon a place like this. I wonder where everyone is. Should I find who's in charge?" He tilts his head in thought.